[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Legends 招摇

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, sakisuki said:

00738DEHly1g11fmcs4neg30ik0c7b2b.jpg

Someone had asked why XuKai hit Bailu here. The reason was that, BaiLu's Zhao Yao is gravely weak, but she react a little too fast. So XuKai hits her warming her that  "You move quickly won't do."  To me, he actually is very attentive to his and BaiLu's character. He keeps tap of both of them here. I quite like his and her acting on this scene. Well, to be honest, both of their chemistry are quite possibly one of the best I've seem. 

It’s good that he does that, that way they both can be better. Agree with the chemistry, among the <35, these two are the best in term of really passionate onscreen chemistry. Most other are somewhat restrained (the girls are always shy kisser lol)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Vang Xiong said:

How can they cut that scene and have it in the ending credit? LOL...postproduction is not good.

The TV version does have that scene so it could be the broadcasting platforms got the same footage but did their own edits subsequently. The YT episodes have selected scenes shown out of order which is really weird. If they were to show them as a sort of teaser/preview but still repeat the scenes later in the order they are supposed to appear in, that is still acceptable but they basically removed them totally.

2 hours ago, sakisuki said:

Someone had asked why XuKai hit Bailu here. The reason was that, BaiLu's Zhao Yao is gravely weak, but she react a little too fast. So XuKai hits her warming her that  "You move quickly won't do."  To me, he actually is very attentive to his and BaiLu's character. He keeps tap of both of them here. I quite like his and her acting on this scene. Well, to be honest, both of their chemistry are quite possibly one of the best I've seem. 

Thank you for the information! What I can get is he did some "fun-scolding" when I watched that scene. Between close friends (or more intimate relationship, hahaha), that gesture is quite normal. Bai Lu herself also has did a number to Xu Kai, I believe :D

I love all their kiss scene. Each kiss is meaningful in its own way, not to mention the chemistry is very good (expression and the kiss itself)

The multiple version of editing start to get more annoying. Why do they always cut an good scene? :angry:

On 15 March 2019 at 12:49 PM, sakisuki said:

I think you misinterpreted what was said. According to the subtitles, he is asking her to walk faster. Based on what the director said afterward, I gather she was not in the right position for the camera.

I think the director plays a very critical role in any intense scene as he is the one who has to tell the actors what feelings/effect to aim for and whether they are doing it right. The actors cannot see themselves so to speak during the scene.

Oh my, sharing these gifs takes more work than I expected. Here are some gifs of the upcoming episodes. Love Zhiyan's knowing smile at the end.:D

#Translation#

QQX: I have nearly recovered and will be returning to Qian Chen Ge. But I will wait till LZY is fine.

QZY: Don't tell me you have really...

QQX: It has nothing to do with romantic love.

LSQ: But I am the only one who can like the Sect Leader (meaning LZY). Sect Leader likes Little Ugly Boy which can't be helped but she doesn't like you so you cannot like her, do you understand?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Plzplzplzzz123 said:

Does anyone know how old the characters are? As in Lu Zhao Yao and Li Chen Lan? I’m just curious cause so many years has passed and they waited for each other so much, but no where mentions age. 

@Plzplzplzzz123 I was just pondering on this too. In the drama, Zhao Yao was the last of several generations of people entrusted to watch over the Demon King's son. In the novel, Zhao Yao mentioned the Demon King died a thousand years ago.

22 hours ago, Vang Xiong said:

If I remember correctly, when MQ enter Qi Zhi Di, the person he asked for the direction to the shop was the old man. As soon as MQ left, he turned back to look at him as if he’s familiar. So in the novel, he’s immortal but in the drama, he’s in Qi Zhi Di, he’s not immortal? Another question, Zhao Yao said people who experienced near death can enter the place, but are those people living in there, are they dead? Like some weren’t dead but got used to it and stayed there, are they dead then? Or what are they then?

Spoiler

In the novel, Ghost market is the place where wandering ghosts (or at least they have to be in soul form), who are waiting until the day they can get reincarnated, can go to buy something or work. They get reincarnated when they finally forget all about themselves, they didn't know what and when they forget because they forget; that's why there's that shop where they can buy to see their own memory that they forget (for ghosts who don't want to get reincarnated yet or just want to know who they are for the last time before getting reincarnated).

Someone like ZhaoYao, who is actually still alive though closer to death and in soul form, can go there and see ghost but she can't eat too much stuffs from ghost market since it makes her become more and more dead until she can't go back to the world of living and become real ghost. Qin ZhiYan even though she becomes ghost in the day, she can't see ghost nor the ghost market since she is closer to living than death

MQ dad was dead and become an immortal and as an immortal, he can freely go to ghost market and open a shop. MQ dad go to ghost market to open shop because he still concerned about MQ, initially that see heart necklace was given by him to monitor MQ (whether the XinMo is going berserk). By opening shop in ghost market, he can gather information or help or stop MQ maybe; He help ZhaoYao because he knows about ZhaoYao through MQ and that MQ actually loves ZhaoYao.

In the drama, I don't know whether MQ dad is immortal or not, but if he isn't immortal, it's fine if he can go and opened shop in ghost market too since he is dead or at least had experiencing dead moment so it's reasonable if he can be in ghost market. 

This is a cute BTS of the fight scene at the wedding of LSR and LMX

#Translation#

Interviewer: Today is the wedding of LSR and LMX, do you have any well wishes for them?

XT: I wish them a happy break up. Hope they get a divorce soon.

CTM: We will still be witnesses (for the divorce)

TY: I hope they have a baby soon.

JXGZ: I hope they break up soon. Give CTM a chance.

XT: The Golden Fairy belongs to CTM.

(Laughs)

LZY: This wedding is a bit lacking/empty. Such a spacious square.

LZY (running): Wait for me!

Interviewer: How do you feel getting married today?

LMX: Happy. I'm getting a wife.

LSR: Happy but I didn't receive any monetary gifts. Nobody brought money.

View the actual scene in the drama.

5 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

@Plzplzplzzz123 I was just pondering on this too. In the drama, Zhao Yao was the last of several generations of people entrusted to watch over the Demon King's son. In the novel, Zhao Yao mentioned the Demon King died a thousand years ago.

So MQ is still older than ZY...lol? or vice versa...I always get confuses when watching TMOPB when talk about age

2 hours ago, Sary Em said:

So MQ is still older than ZY...lol? or vice versa...I always get confuses when watching TMOPB when talk about age

In term of alive years, MQ is a lot older since he got put under a sleep spell by his dad. In term of aging, I think it’s not gonna work out for anyone lol, because it’s a fantasy series, and they are cultivating (whether good or evil, they all seem to be able retain their youth), soooo don’t bother trying to figure that one out lol!

reason why I said not gonna work out for anyone is because the northern sect, when rescue by ZY, look like he’s in the 50s the most (if not 40s lol), within 5 years, he looks like he’s 70? 

BTS Bailu's laughter

copy above link into Converter #1 // HD Converter #2 (works with krcom) -

-> dont 'save as', just click on the link if dont want to download

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ep 36 Cut- lilac pond

MQ"s Kowtow Cut. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

STILLS

Spoiler

GIFS 

Mar 15

Spoiler

007DUpiqly1g13g7ghiihg30p40csb2e.gif

007DUpiqly1g13g8bdlkng30p40csb2o.gif

007DUpiqly1g13g8iifdbg30p40csx73.gif

007DUpiqly1g13g8jrzgvg30p40cs4qt.gif

007DUpiqly1g13g81un8hg30p40cs7wn.gif

007DUpiqly1g13g8b5yi8g30p40cshe1.gif

Mar 16:bawling: Video ver.

Spoiler

006pY5zNgy1g14i4qfgsag30oy0azkjp.gif006pY5zNgy1g14i4r8jmlg30oy0a3qv7.gif006pY5zNgy1g14i4paulhg30oy0ayu14.gif

006pY5zNgy1g14i4s01r7g30oy0aykjn.gif

006pY5zNgy1g14i4sxvq6g30oy0az4qs.gif

006pY5zNgy1g14i4u97zeg30oy0b14qv.gif

Spoiler

007DUpiqly1g140v3xv6dg30p40csb2g.gif

007DUpiqly1g140v6yt8xg30p40csqvc.gif

007DUpiqly1g140vaam9pg30p40csnpn.gif

007DUpiqly1g140vczn1bg30p40cs7wu.gif

007DUpiqly1g140ve8di3g30p40cs7wl.gif

It's not even that serious, but why do I feel so sad? 

Mar 17 

Spoiler

tumblr_poi0sphJjw1u1iqoao1_500.giftumblr_poi0sphJjw1u1iqoao2_500.gif

Video ver.

Bts Ver. Ps. filmed by Bailu

Spoiler

Mar 18 

Spoiler

6d40f7f4ly1g12dgo0u8pg20d50704qv.gif

Spoiler

007DUpiqly1g16s6nfrwrg30p40csb2f.gif

007DUpiqly1g16s6qhackg30p40cs1l7.gif007DUpiqly1g16s6zoaopg30p40cs4r6.gif

007DUpiqly1g16s6yj3yjg30p40cs7wo.gif007DUpiqly1g16s6ykdf3g30p40csu12.gif

BaiLu's weibo.

3.16 Interview

17 (Zhang Xin) x Bailu Duet- celebration for reaching 300 000 subscribers

52e3e54cly1g167nfmrkgj20pg0pgan5.jpg52e3e54cly1g167nfv1ucj20mk0mk4a1.jpg

005zUEOFgy1g1615ycg5zj315o0tv1kx.jpg

LOL! MQ is JW's stepfather, and 17 is his stepmother :joy:

MEMEs 

Spoiler

tumblr_pofjr5ihxk1u1iqoao1_400.gif

Fly to the sky boom boom boon boon

tumblr_pofjr5ihxk1u1iqoao2_400.jpg

Friendly reminder from Wan Lu Men's traffic department. Drive safely. 

tumblr_pofjr5ihxk1u1iqoao3_400.jpg

Think about Yao Yao everyday. 

tumblr_pofjr5ihxk1u1iqoao4_400.jpg

tumblr_pofjr5ihxk1u1iqoao5_400.jpg

DEATH GLARE

tumblr_pofjr5ihxk1u1iqoao6_400.jpg

Poor; stress; hair lost; weight gain; homework; work; delay; anxiety

tumblr_pofjr5ihxk1u1iqoao7_400.jpg

Widow/former wife of Xian Ren ( Immortal?)  

husband of 2nd marriage. 

tumblr_pofjr5ihxk1u1iqoao8_400.jpg

Looking for a fight? 

Spoiler

tumblr_poeh0hSTGf1u1iqoao1_1280.jpgNO idea what or when it is.

ZY Clay Doll

Spoiler

I dont know if this is a groundless rumour but according to the fans on weibo, NEXT WEEK IS THE WEDDING:lol:

Spoiler

c4f67cbfly1g14bo20xkpg20l80c0x6p.gif

c4f67cbfly1g14lmttsv7g208w050wvm.gifThis is probably the closest distance to a bed scene. 

006HoMH3ly1g14c76rbs9j31910u0k11.jpg

FORMER POSTS ZONE---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------l

-previously posted bts- 

Spoiler

(pretty sure they are uploaded on youtube playlist by now --> filter search for "独家花絮" BTS. or watever lang it is for you)

NOT LISTED IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER

Compiled BTS (10mins) Bilibili link

1. BTS #0 (billibili link)
  2. BTS #1
  3. BTS #2
  4. BTS #3
  5. BTS #4
  6. BTS #5
  7. BTS #6
  8. BTS #7
  9. BTS #8
  10. BTS #9
  11. BTS #10
  12. BTS #11 //youtube link
  13. BTS #12 //youtube link
  14. Unofficial BTS #1
  15. 招摇 by 陈楚生 & 胡莎莎 MV
  16. unofficial BTS #
  17. BTS #13
  18. On set Interview
  19. FMV
  20. BTS #14
  21. BTS #15
  22. unofficial bts #94- 10 Divine Sect Set
  23. unoffical Bts #95- QQX Ice cave Set
  24. Unofficial BTS #96- MQ x ZY Duel 
  25. Bts #16 
  26. 未央夜 by 袁野 MV
  27. BTS #19
  28. Bts #20
  29. Bts #21
  30. BTS #22 ZY + apple (krcom link)
  31. BTS #23 Xukai 1
  32. FMV BTS

33. FMV- bilibili  not a fan of the bgm but love the colour scheme

34. ♥️♥️FMV!! MUST WATCH!!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

35. Promo video in modern times (low HQ weibo link) // Bilibili 

36. BTS Xukai 2 // bilibili link  ("I'm sorry my husband has yet to graduate from kindergarten" :joy:)

37. Ep 35 Kiss BTS 1// bilibili  

38. Ep 35 Kiss BTS 2 krcom link// weibo link // 

39. BTS XUKAI's B-Day (bilibili) // weibo link
  40. EP 30 Explosion Kiss BTStumblr_poduue2LQY1u1iqoao4_400.gif
  41. EP 32 Drunk Kiss 1 BTS 

42. EP 32 Drunk Kiss 2 BTStumblr_poe0xc0IRZ1u1iqoao9_r1_400.gif

43. unofficial BTS- MQ standing on the altar  

44. unofficial BTS 1- LMX sealing for 3rd time

45. unofficial BTS 2- LMX seal 3rd part 2

46. Unofficial proposal Bts (Ps. filmed by Bailu)

GIF reuploads.

Spoiler

tumblr_pofjr5ihxk1u1iqoao10_r1_250.giftumblr_pofjr5ihxk1u1iqoao9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_podfhnyVJq1u1iqoao2_r1_400.jpg

-to save space, im going to just update on this post- 

7 hours ago, Alila Nguyen said:

reason why I said not gonna work out for anyone is because the northern sect, when rescue by ZY, look like he’s in the 50s the most (if not 40s lol), within 5 years, he looks like he’s 70? 

Maybe his rapid aging was due to the type of demonic skill he was practising (previously he was practising to become an immortal fairy).

1 hour ago, bluehibiscus said:

Maybe his rapid aging was due to the type of demonic skill he was practising (previously he was practising to become an immortal fairy).

Yea, that’s my guess as well, but that’s why it makes it harder to guess their real age lol. In combination of the type of magic they learn, their actual active age, and their hibernation age (sleep spell age lol). If we just go with being alive, MQ is the oldest lol

@DontEatMyKimchi thanks for all the videos, I figured out why I can’t see weibo and other stuffs, it’s because my wifi is using VPN lol, or something like that, the second I stop using my wifi, I can watch it no problem.

love the manga style picture! And the clay doll! Omg, I want lol! And Bai Lu looks stunning in the 35 kissing scene, her makeup and clothes make she looks so sexy!

7 hours ago, DontEatMyKimchi said:

Mar 16:bawling: 

Reveal hidden contents

006pY5zNgy1g14i4qfgsag30oy0azkjp.gif006pY5zNgy1g14i4r8jmlg30oy0a3qv7.gif006pY5zNgy1g14i4paulhg30oy0ayu14.gif

006pY5zNgy1g14i4s01r7g30oy0aykjn.gif

006pY5zNgy1g14i4sxvq6g30oy0az4qs.gif

006pY5zNgy1g14i4u97zeg30oy0b14qv.gif

Reveal hidden contents

007DUpiqly1g140v3xv6dg30p40csb2g.gif

007DUpiqly1g140v6yt8xg30p40csqvc.gif

007DUpiqly1g140vaam9pg30p40csnpn.gif

007DUpiqly1g140vczn1bg30p40cs7wu.gif

007DUpiqly1g140ve8di3g30p40cs7wl.gif

It's not even that serious, but why do I feel so sad? 

Ahh it looks like it is going to be very plot heavy from now on again. Actually those scenes made me feel kinda sad too, like ZY is still unable to use her powers and MQ is secretly so worried and wanted to do everything to make her whole and happy. 

I know they change the storyline from the novel regarding Yuan Jie and Lin Zhi Yu (really hard to stand the drama version of this character), probably so that they will have a longer story to tell (but i m actually quite sad about the changes, since it's become sadder), but i hope that they will leave the ending of our leads alone and keep the novel ending...

1 hour ago, rainnie98 said:

Ahh it looks like it is going to be very plot heavy from now on again. Actually those scenes made me feel kinda sad too, like ZY is still unable to use her powers and MQ is secretly so worried and wanted to do everything to make her whole and happy. 

I know they change the storyline from the novel regarding Yuan Jie and Lin Zhi Yu (really hard to stand the drama version of this character), probably so that they will have a longer story to tell (but i m actually quite sad about the changes, since it's become sadder), but i hope that they will leave the ending of our leads alone and keep the novel ending...

Spoiler

Uhm, since I’m like guessing the character’s Chinese name, sometimes my brain went blank: but can you clarify who is Yuan Jie? Lin Zhi Yu is the girl guard (who is male originally in the novel), but what’s love storyline lol.

based on the mv so far, it seems only MQ will go into hibernation - but ZY doesn’t know it, and she waited for him for 10yrs. Role reverse on YQ and XLN :joy: talking about it... MQ is the calm and cool sifu, and ZY is the street smart, quick on her feet disciple :joy: and with the years of waiting between these two, it’s 16 vs 15! Lol

Archived