Quantcast
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Chef Fang 花间提壶方大厨

@Lunkera, thanks for the link.  The videos in this link work.  :love: and also thanks for explaining.  I will start watching again from EP.2 with subs.  #jumpingupanddown#

• Like 1

@pad-hari You're welcome. I think the last episode should be subbed by the weekend maybe. Depends on the translator.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Love this drama. just waiting for the last subbed episode to be done ^^.

Reveal hidden contents

yes it is really nice to know that the inlaw is really understanding and they werent those high and mighty type of ppl :) 

Still the daily motion videos have problems to view. 

I saw a comment from PP, that they are reuploading the videos again which may take some couple of days.  So, will patiently wait until it's done.  Fighting!!!!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Still the daily motion videos have problems to view. 

I saw a comment from PP, that they are reuploading the videos again which may take some couple of days.  So, will patiently wait until it's done.  Fighting!!!!!

hehehe i have downloaded the whole series into my hdd :P i had watch it for almost over 10 times during the times i stumble across it :) 

• LOL 1

Came upon this drama fully subbed and totally enjoyed it. The classic tale of behind every successful man there is a woman. Just loved the family dynamics of the Shen family and a lovely and protective in-laws couple.

A true tale of a way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

I found it Fang Yao irritable as she did not even tried to make an effort to "tame" Shen Yong" and wanted to benefit from someone else's effort because she looked down at Yi Shao and who she turned out to be in the end .. a princess. I was not pleased that she benefited having Shen Jie as her  next romance after being told to come to her senses.

I loved how Shen Yong defended his wife against anyone who even spread one small bad tale about his wife and a wife who see her husband's potential. He is not afraid even in front of the Emperor as he did not care that Yi Shao has got royal bloodline or not but she is his wife that is all that matter to him.

• Like 2

Love the show was able to watch it on YouTube and it has subtitles.