[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

The reporter from sportsseoul and entertainment programs compliments the drama and the couple on her IG. She's also close friend with SYJ.  

I like her question to SYJ.  Lol 

Translated by the kind @stroppyse

You are now looking at actor Jung Hae In’s impromptu selfie. K K K
Actually, I was unable to watch “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” during its broadcast.. Was it from the second weekend, that there was such a frenzy.. From Jung Hae In Syndrome to Noona Son Ye Jin’s acting, and also lovableness.. Episode 1 to episode 4, I binge watched.. At some point, rather than a drama, it seemed as if I was watching a real dating couple.. It felt as if the dating cells that had been dead in me came back to life.. I also had these thoughts “We needed a drama like this” and “When someone had liked us this passionately, did we need advice?”..
For making her new acting seem even more brilliant and fresh, I marveled again at Son Ye Jin. That Jung Hae In had that side to him..I had that thought as well.. But more than that, I was able to understand the stories from every set that “on the shooting set, the two people are lovable and considerate of each other”..
Because they’re so pretty, because they look so good together, I even asked Ye Jin “Can’t you two just date in real life? K
Our pretty noona’s answer
“Going forward, it’s going to be even more fun.” K K K
Am I the only one thinking that it would be good if this drama didn’t end?…
The picture, last week in the waiting room of the shooting set, Jung Hae In is said to have taken it himself.. I’ve deliberately not touched it up and uploaded it.. Today, is a broadcast episode as well.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: Jung Hae In And Son Ye Jin Can’t Stop Being Affectionate While Filming Their Drama

Jung-Hae-In-Son-Ye-Jin4.jpg

JTBC’s “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” has released a new making video featuring Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin!

In the clip, the two actors are filming the scene where they play foot volleyball during their first couples’ trip together with Jung Hae In’s friends.

Son Ye Jin was enthusiastic about playing foot volleyball. She took off her coat and tried her best to kick the ball over the net. The actors on set were full of laughter as they had fun playing the game in the cold outdoors.

Jung Hae In acted like a sweet boyfriend as he taught her how to serve and showered her with affection when their team scored a point. Son Ye Jin also gave him high fives, whispered in his ear, and embraced him in a big hug.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/25/watch-jung-hae-son-ye-jin-cant-stop-affectionate-filming-drama/

Guest 999hearts

WHAT IS THIS WHY DO THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER????

1524724951.jpg

1524725007.jpg

Cr. DCgall

---

Some things from today's press conference:

• Son Yejin said they are currently filming episode 15. She only has seven more filmings left.
  • "I had so many kissing scenes" said Son Yejin, recalling many of the kissing scenes. "I liked the kissing scene we did under the birch trees at Gangwon-do (the snow scenes) and I liked the first kiss, too. They seem to have been young and innocent kisses that revealed the emotions of each other"

Cr. Naver

50 minutes ago, 999hearts said:

WHAT IS THIS WHY DO THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER????

Cr. DCgall

---

• Son Yejin said they are currently filming episode 15. She only has seven more filmings left.
  • "I had so many kissing scenes" said Son Yejin, recalling many of the kissing scenes. "I liked the kissing scene we did under the birch trees at Gangwon-do (the snow scenes) and I liked the first kiss, too. They seem to have been young and innocent kisses that revealed the emotions of each other"

Cr. Naver

why oh why both of them look so good together? why of why JHI looks exceptionally fresh and dashing? I love him in this hairstyle, with the fringe up. Not combed down like those typical K-pop boys. And SYJ looks very pretty here!  

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:
this guy is adorable.:wub::wub:

He looks so boyish and so cute! and handsome! and so much more, hahaha!

Really envy those gorgeous and good looking K drama actors and actress. They are dangerously so good looking! I thought they went to Thailand cos both of them smiled and clasp their hands like that while walking, haha!

no wonder he teased her for being cute and tiny..she is so slim and beautiful!

Son Yejin and Jung Haein for JTBC drama 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food (Something in The rain)' mid-broadcast press interview

20180426_161702_5698.png20180426_161711_2298.png

Spoiler

20180426_161724_0315.png

20180426_161731_1053.png

20180426_161755_5181.png

JTBC

DRAMAS

Son Ye Jin talks about her chemistry with Jung Hae In on 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food'

By elliefilet
Spoiler

son-ye-jin,jung-hae-in

Son Ye Jin talked about her chemistry with co-star Jung Hae In on 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' and her thoughts on why the JTBC drama is so popular with women in their 30s.

At the press conference for 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' ('Something in the Rain'), Son Ye Jin expressed, "I've filmed a lot of melodramas. This project is special to me, and I think viewers think of it as special too because it's realistic. Though the character doesn't work at a company as is fitting for someone my age, the drama depicts the personal life of a woman in her late 30s, her relationship with her parents as a woman, love, and work. Things I worried about appeared in the screenplay. That's why I can relate as I film."

On her scenes with handsome co-star Jung Hae In, she said, "A lot of people related to our relationship and say that it feels like they're watching their own relationships onscreen. I think that's because of the director's representation. Our acting is to love as much as we can and make out relationship as beautiful as we can. Other dramas or movies do the same, but I think the way it's captured on camera is up to the director. I think that's why viewers like it."

Son Ye Jin added, "We also do our best to make the viewers confused as to whether we're saying lines from the screenplay or if we're doing ad libs... I want to comfort the women my age in their 30s who are watching this drama. This drama is very precious to me, and it's one I won't be able to forget."

son-ye-jin_jung-hae-in_1524728795_20180426_sonyejin2.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com

Can I know why they hold this press con? Is it due to the popularity of the drama so far? Cos usually they will hold a press con either before or after completion of the drama, right? 

The filming is moving on so smoothly. Not much hiccups in between and everyone seemed to be working together very well.

Ahhh, my life will be so empty once the drama ends. I want to JH in my life too.... :(

Before, when I've seen these pics my first thought has been: OMG, a wedding? :wink: I suppose that it's been my wish that it happen.

41 minutes ago, jesskitkat said:

Can I know why they hold this press con? Is it due to the popularity of the drama so far? Cos usually they will hold a press con either before or after completion of the drama, right? 

I wonder the same :unsure:.

4 hours ago, 999hearts said:

So, will they finish next week? On one side I think is right that they haven't too much pression like in other dramas, where actors are filming scenes which are shown next day or even that day; but, on the other hand, I wish we'd have some more pics/videos from fans while they're filming.

42 minutes ago, jesskitkat said:

I think so ...the drama's ratings are high for a cable drama and plus it's getting so much exposure online and is rank highly in the top 20 TV programmes in SK.  They did this for Misty too which was also very highly rated. Credit to JTBC who is really good at promoting their dramas.

i love this shot...while waiting they are still so close...off-air chemie...ahahahaha

Archived