[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the top 3 on the list of favorite tv shows in April, Pretty Noona is the only drama show. This is a big achievement then but for us loyal fans, this is but an affirmation of the drama’s success. I am not really concerned about the ratings. Once I get hooked, I watch it till the end regardless of its rating. The only reason I’ll ditch it is when I read comments that the ending did not meet the fans’ expectation aka mood spoiler. 

This is what I like about joining a drama forum, once we reach the middle stage, we begin to speculate how the ending will turn out. Suspense is building up and I bet it won’t be far from a rollercoaster ride. 

The natural acting is mostly credit due to experienced actors who can truly portray their role with less directing, and a director and writer who trust them that much. Ahhh... the feels! It seeps through your skin and to your bones, then reaches out to your heart and breaks into giggles. I am loving each and every sweet moment of Jin ah and Joon hee. I’m still waiting for the full eng sub of eps 7 & 8. Again, I’m very grateful to you guys who have worked hard to generously share to us subbed portions. You have made us drama fans very glad. 

Finally, recap from dramabeans for our ippuen noona, but collectively from ep.1-6

Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food: Episodes 1-6

noona06-00251.jpg

JTBC’s current Friday-Saturday romance Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food is so everything right now that Laica and I just couldn’t let this one go by. Unfortunately, the international release schedule has left some of you unable to join the party yet, but I get the feeling this party is going to go on for a while, so hang in there!

Arm yourself with all your squees, I solemnly swear you’ll need every one…

for more, http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/04/pretty-noona-who-buys-me-food-episodes-1-6/

pretty-noona-gif11.gifx9U04SH.jpg&key=2001bd43ed1a1be4badf0f79images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwFBhaC4KuAPI-RX5mRLh

Playful... Protective... And Full Of Passion...

There is something about being able to watch week after week two people falling in love and on top of that two people who make it look and seem so real.  It's not just that she is a Noona but that she up until now has never felt this way and either has he.  That loving JH to her is like breathing it just feels so right and so natural.  They don't see the age difference or feel it all they know, see and feel is each other! 

Although it's different for everyone else around them who remind them and fear for them.  I think JA's Dad and even her brother already give me the feeling that at least they can see how it could happen even if they aren't happy about it.  They love JA more than their fears or disappointment in her falling in love with someone they know so well and love and care for as well too. 

But what I loved the most in these latest episodes was after the accident and him going to bed first and her following him.  First in trying to wake him up and also watching as her fingertips moved gently across his back writing her feelings and saying them as well.  There is something so magical about those tender views of two people who are in love in just laying next to one another or laying ones head upon the others chest.  When everything around you goes silent and listening to their heartbeat gives you comfort and rest. 

Not to mention the beauty in knowing that you're never more vulnerable than when you allow someone to watch you sleep.  And for the other person in love it can be simply beautiful in just knowing their yours.

Yet when JH replayed that message that JA had made for him and the excitement and playfulness that came into full view it's as if we were watching LOVE IN ACTION at its best.  Two hearts pounding and pouncing around full of complete joy in just being so in love and so happy to be next to this person who allows you to see, feel and be everything.

You never had...  You never knew... You never dreamed...

That reality could be so good, that seeing yourself through them could make you feel so free...

K-DRAMA REACTION: PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD | EPISODE 7

This episode is heavier than the usual lovey dovey moments we witnessed for the past six hours. The couple is slowly being exposed, and things are getting harder to overcome. It’s may seem like a simple problem but due to the complicated relationships and other people’s overreaction, it seems like Joon-hee and Jin-a’s dilemma won’t be resolved easily.

Noona 7 (5)

Let me just first talk about Gyu-min’s mother who fetched him at the police station. Because of the confrontation between Jin-a and Gyu-min, they were both sent to the police and were asked to call their guardians. Jin-a called her dongsaeng Seung-ho and Gyu-min asked for his mom. No wonder this arrogant pervert-stalker grew up like this! I don’t get it why Jin-a, Seung-ho or even Joon-hee need to explain before this ahjumma! Why would she want to talk to Jin-a when it’s her own son who wronged her. Why don’t she ask his son WHY HE WAS HIT! I was so unsatisfied with this scene because it felt like Jin-a never had the chance to defend herself before that judgmental woman.

Jin-a’s father, on the other hand, is a different case. He doesn’t even know if Jin-a and Joon-hee’s relationship is legit and yet he is all-out in defending them already. For appa, he does not need any confirmation as long as Jin-a is with someone who respects her. Appa is willing to wait until Jin-a is ready to tell him everything, and he will always protect his daughter against anyone who wished her harm.

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/25/k-drama-reaction-pretty-noona-who-buys-me-food-episode-7/

9 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

Can anyone explain how to open those files on that site? Is it have to download?

im kinda noob with this technology lol :sweatingbullets:

It's up on some sites. Full videos with the subs of our dear sommpiers and with proper credit given to them. PM if you want the link.

Man, I cannot wait for Friday! I think I might watch it live this week.....

JHI received another food support truck today too from one of the seoul restaurants.  Wow!!!! he is really becoming popular.  can some kind soul who knows korean translate the korean in the instagram accounts.  thanks in adv.  we can have a clear understanding.gZQopaJ.jpg

There are various instagram fan accounts when filming.  he is very sweet to take  a pic with one baby at a coffee shop and the fan uploaded it on the instagram.  

Spoiler

This MVS made by Aurorarain is worth to share. It is really nice. :wub:

Again, I want to say "Thank You" to @jeijei and the rest of the team who are very devoted to do the subbing.

You are all so wonderful! :heart:

I'm a crazy nut here... patiently waiting for the next episode. 

DbrQePnUwAEBbLE.jpg

16 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

According to Gooddata Corp, from 4/16 to 4/22, in the casting section, Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In ranked first and second, respectively.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=000324614

What does it mean with the casting section? So, Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin are in the most wanted actor and actress to be casted in films and dramas?

RACHEL YAMAGATA – LA LA LA (SOMETHING IN THE RAIN OST PART 2)

When the night falls, and the rest of the world quiets down,
I come running to you, and there you sing me a song

Spoiler

La La La, La La, La La
The little sweet melody
La La La La
Oh, how I wish it would never end

Turn off the light, dear.
Let me sink beneath the waves of your heart
And then, comes the light in darkness glowing through the night

Has the rain stopped?
Is the daybreak yet to come?
But why should I be worried,
When I am here with you now?

La La La, La La, La La
The little sweet melody
La La La La

La La La, La La, La La
I love your sweet melody
La La La La

It seems so unreal
But it is not untrue
Come away with me
Leave it all behind

POPGASA

1 hour ago, sunshinefate said:

What does it mean with the casting section? So, Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin are in the most wanted actor and actress to be casted in films and dramas?

It's the most buzzworthy drama stars of the week. 

Archived