[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@mandy77777 subbed the iQiy Taiwan promotional video for everyone's viewing pleasure. Watching this still gives me a happy giggle. :)

What has done this couple to me i really don't know!! So lovable together and their chemistry fly high!!

Thanks for the video!!:wub:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Also, netizens eagle eyes.  The same actors who appeared in diff.roles in diff. episodes.LOL

the CT scan doctor

the guy who was sitting next to JA when she was checking the cctv

Hide contents

the guy who annoyed JH when he was playing billiards with SH

the same guy who appears in the JA and JH office building in one of the scenes as an extra

Is it just me? I want to see JA wear more JH's shirts & sweaters. She looks cute in them!

So seems like it might be set in 2015... Not sure what to think about that. So we'll have a time jump? I hope it won't mean our couple will be separated! Makes me think that when he first came back, he did imply that he could go back to the US in the future. I just hope he won't run away... I have said that I thought JH was still insecure, as in he thinks he is not good enough for JA so I truly hope he won't let that ruin everything. Anyway, I hope we'll get some more clues in the upcoming episodes, if not about the possibility of him leaving but at least on whether it is really set in 2015.

JHI's bts pics

G67irBM.jpg

rjI04jx.jpg

Aigoo, ipporaaa!!!!!!:wub:

9TVnNsV.jpg

Spoiler

SYJ's bts pic:

L4f4g6u.jpg

AYtc8Um.jpg

edit:  I am not sure, already there is a talk for the blue ray dvd directors cut-?????on DC Gall.  they had some link cafe.daum.net for that.  Any korean speaking soompiers, please help on this. thanks in advance.

making film.  they r so adorable :wub:

I like her "why not". I think everytime JH mentions that she is pretty "ippudagu", he means that she is adorable, cute or playful.  Not beautiful.  How she replies "SEO JOON HEE" back to her mother.  cute!!!!

M5lfbmj.gif

^

I’ve noticed that for scenes where they don’t talk, it seems they don’t follow a rigid script. The PD-nim just gives them a general scenario and they go with it. Like this scene and the snow scene so far. Then they take the good cuts and use it.

Guest 999hearts

I've been thinking about this at the back of my mind. When JA's dad got very drunk, what does it actually signify? Is it something people do when they're over the moon? I'm not familiar with any drinking culture whatsoever so yeah

Those who think Pretty Noona is boring obviously have never watched slice of life dramas. Pretty Noona definitely has some slice of life elements without completely being one (noona romance is fantasy, right? :D). I just wonder what the writer has in mind for the next 8 episodes and how is she gonna end it. Happy ending, please!!! It's a spring drama after all... Let the fall-winter dramas have sad ending :tongue:

Someone on DC Inside mentioned the English lines from Casablanca that JA's dad was practicing, "If that plane leaves the ground and you are not with him you will regret it. Maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but soon and for the rest of your life." It might be a clue for coming episodes~~

Daum Cafe for Director's Cut Bluray/DVD: http://cafe.daum.net/somethingintherain (I dunno how it works so I can only put the link out here)

18 minutes ago, 999hearts said:

I've been thinking about this at the back of my mind. When JA's dad got very drunk, what does it actually signify? Is it something people do when they're over the moon? I'm not familiar with any drinking culture whatsoever so yeah

Those who think Pretty Noona is boring obviously has never watched slice of life dramas. Pretty Noona definitely has some slice of life elements without completely being one (noona romance is fantasy, right? :D). I just wonder what the writer has in mind for the next 8 episodes and how is she gonna end it. Happy ending, please!!! It's a spring drama after all... Let the fall-winter dramas have sad ending :tongue:

I think JA dad already enjoy drinking.  But he is not supposed to do drink more than a particular level as he has some health problems.  Even though he was ok to answer back GM that he is happy that JA is dating JH about whom he know well, he was also concerned about how the others will think of this relationship.  I think  thats why he drank more than what he could cos he was worried?  He was also smart to talk  about JH that night  with his wife who seem to disapprove of JH wedding to JA,(for talk sake) since he dont have a proper family background.  Her mom's expectations are too high for a S-I-L.

IKR,  some say that there is no plot in this drama.  i dont know why they feel like that.  I think that PD Ahn always take a plot which occurs in day to day life and try to portray it thru his drama. 

I heard that the shooting is going on very fast and hope to see their cherry blossoms date.  and happy ending as well.  fighting!!!!!

Koreans Choose Their Favorite TV Shows Of April

DYuWFXpVMAUqnBg.jpg

Gallup Korea has released their latest survey results for Koreans’ favorite television programs!

1,003 Koreans (ages 19 and above) were asked to share their favorite television programs these days. The phone survey had a free response format, and each participant was asked to list up to two programs.

With the recent conclusion of “Infinite Challenge,” which took first in the March ranking, “I Live Alone” rose three spots to top the list.

New entries in the top 20 include JTBC drama “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” at No. 3

***skipped unrelated***

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/24/koreans-choose-favorite-tv-shows-april/

Awww the BTS. I also agree with some of you guys that the PD did not direct strictly like one must do this and the other must do that. He just let the actors and actresses express what they want to express. That is why I have always found this drama to be one of those dramas where everything just happens naturally. Almost all of their gestures are natural. Almost all the actors and actresses are natural in their acting, even the actor who plays Jin Ah's father when he talked with Gyu Min in episode 7, the interaction was natural. 

31 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Koreans Choose Their Favorite TV Shows Of April

Gallup Korea has released their latest survey results for Koreans’ favorite television programs!

1,003 Koreans (ages 19 and above) were asked to share their favorite television programs these days. The phone survey had a free response format, and each participant was asked to list up to two programs.

With the recent conclusion of “Infinite Challenge,” which took first in the March ranking, “I Live Alone” rose three spots to top the list.

New entries in the top 20 include JTBC drama “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” at No. 3

***skipped unrelated***

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/24/koreans-choose-favorite-tv-shows-april/

OMG number 3!! What a great achievement for a cable drama!

Re: about DVD blu-ray Director's Extended Edition ,the company is making survey if many demand on purchase the DVD so they create the form for fans to fill in their request.  If they reach minimum requirement they will produce the DVDs that include all episodes, Re-edited, deleted scenes, BTS, commentary, interview etc.  

@stroppyse Thank you for posting the video. I will try to sub more videos of them. ^_^

Archived