[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

1 hour ago, bugcie said:

Alright, will check Prison Playbook. Thank you for sharing. :heart:  

Hi!

I hope you guys can vote them on Baeksang Awards. Hae Jin is currently on the first spot while Ye Jin is ont 4th spot. Please do. Thank you! I hope they get to share the stage together. :)) 

Can you share the link to vote them? And in which nominations are they? Popularity awards? Or best actress and best actor award?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoiler

Saw this on the Chinese Tieba and noticed another screengrab that seems to support the time jump theory ie everything is happening in 2015.

4e719c224f4a20a4a01b42a89c529822730ed0c4

Cr Tieba

Also another photo of JH (in different clothes) with a luggage.

c2fdfc039245d688644d95f4a8c27d1ed21b2416

Cr Tieba and instagram

The discussion and posts appear to be from the directors and PD's posts indicating that the progress of the filming is very fast. Most scenes were able to complete in 1 take, therefore the progress is very fast. One of the Director/ Cameraman said that they have filmed up to the episodes to be aired in first week of May.

58 minutes ago, ayronics said:

Hide contents

Saw this on the Chinese Tieba and noticed another screengrab that seems to support the time jump theory ie everything is happening in 2015.

Cr Tieba

Also another photo of JH (in different clothes) with a luggage.

Cr Tieba and instagram

The discussion and posts appear to be from the directors and PD's posts indicating that the progress of the filming is very fast. Most scenes were able to complete in 1 take, therefore the progress is very fast. One of the Director/ Cameraman said that they have filmed up to the episodes to be aired in first week of May.

Hmmmm... So we could be watching their story from the past? Now is 2018 and their story was in 2015... confused now :(

23 minutes ago, jesskitkat said:

Hmmmm... So we could be watching their story from the past? Now is 2018 and their story was in 2015... confused now :(

Maybe he will leave for USA... i don't know but i don't like it!:ph34r: Hope writer doesn't make them break up cause till now their love is so strong.:wub:

4 hours ago, jeijei said:

I'm done with Episode 7. I'm going to find something to eat. #PrettyNoonaWhoBegsForFood

Subs are complete. Just scroll down the blog's comments and find my post with the link. 

did i miss something?is there a blog for this?? kyaaa~~~ pls let me know chinggu yah.. :D

There are few screen grabs that showed the episodes that we are watching now were back in 2015…dunno how true… I hope the story won’t suddenly flash forward to 2018 or later where both of them are separated, much older, have their own family and just ‘reminiscing’ their past sweet love story to their friends or kids. Uurrgghhh I hate this type of ending!

6 minutes ago, jesskitkat said:

There are few screen grabs that showed the episodes that we are watching now were back in 2015…dunno how true… I hope the story won’t suddenly flash forward to 2018 or later where both of them are separated, much older, have their own family and just ‘reminiscing’ their past sweet love story to their friends or kids. Uurrgghhh I hate this type of ending!

Lets hope if there is a jump- it's after they're married with a couple of kids! I have my fingers crossed for that type of ending. 

21 minutes ago, azwhoony said:

did i miss something?is there a blog for this?? kyaaa~~~ pls let me know chinggu yah.. :D

:DHere's the blog of our super soompi members who are subbing this drama:

Just now, frerr2 said:

Lets hope if there is a jump- it's after they're married with a couple of kids! I have my fingers crossed for that type of ending. 

Agree with you... Now that families are involved i don't think will be simply make JA and JH break up...

11 minutes ago, jesskitkat said:

Lol if the writer makes an ending like that, no one who already watched this drama would ever believe in love again 

Ohh I'm not liking the theories you guys are making up huhu. I hope the director will give us an unforgettable and beautiful love story until the end. I saw the list of the director's past drama's gosh most of them really has a tragic or not happy ever after ending. :( 

4 minutes ago, bugcie said:

Ohh I'm not liking the theories you guys are making up huhu. I hope the director will give us an unforgettable and beautiful love story until the end. I saw the list of the director's past drama's gosh most of them really has a tragic or not happy ever after ending. :( 

is that so?

shall we brace ourselves for a roller coaster ride then?

17 minutes ago, bugcie said:

I don't know but in 'A Wife's Credentials', the couple actually had a happy ending. In 'Secret Love Affair' though, they actually end up together, but still Oh Hae Won must yet to pay her crimes and Seo Yeon Jae still need to build up his career, so it's still a good ending.

But I forgot, this is written by another scriptwriter, still hard to predict. hahaha

14 minutes ago, bugcie said:

that's exactly my thoughts too. So far his past dramas were all ended up no good. I hate this kind of ending. Spoils my mood to rewatch it next time. Sigh, please make an exception to this drama and I want a good ending for both of them!

40 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

more bts pics

Reveal hidden contents

WLne4Pk.jpg

isnt the figurine cute???:wub::wub:

7b0WMNp.png

cr:dc

Thanks chingu! BTW first and second pics... JA and her colleagues looks differents... Time jump? We will find out soon :lol:

Also, netizens eagle eyes.  The same actors who appeared in diff.roles in diff. episodes.LOL

the CT scan doctor

t9iAVFv.jpg

the guy who was sitting next to JA when she was checking the cctv

fQ2Y37X.jpg

Spoiler

the guy who annoyed JH when he was playing billiards with SH5WL64Uh.jpg

the same guy who appears in the JA and JH office building in one of the scenes as an extra

uq2ZBVv.jpg

edit:

JA, the sweatshirt she was wearing @JH's home after the accident

Spoiler

4CGWO5q.png

JH wore that in ep.2 i suppose.

0knhrUw.png

cr:dc

JA should actually press charges against LGM because the last action LGM did was kidnapping and even "attempted murder" because he said that he wanted to die with her. In other words, he wanted to kill her. LGM did not just stalk her, he harassed her, sexually assaulted her, used pictures against JA's will... As a lawyer, he should know that he committed crimes. I hope, the father discovers all these incidents.

I believe that he became jealous of JA as she got a young boyfriend, while his young ex-girlfriend dropped him as soon as she saw the stocks and lipsticks in the car. She never really loved him, she just enjoyed being with a man with means. On the other hand, he witnessed how bold and protective JA and JH were towards each other. They don't run away, once there is a problem. JH defends JA every time. I sense that LGM envies JA for all of this. 

Archived