Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

1 minute ago, Jusyed said:

Good for you.

when it will be available on Netflix for ep 5? Will it be like tomorrow ?

I think not till next Friday, but at least I will get to watch it officially :wink: 

In the meantime I will still be lurking around here because @stroppyse and other subbers have been the best quality subs around that has been my lifeline for the past weeks.  Thank you very much!!!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, samecut123 said:

It's true! This drama is on Netflix! :wub::wub::wub:

Can you tell in which región is available ? Becarse I dont found it in The netflix US or neither in southamerica 

56 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

May I know where I can watch the l8ve streaming of this drama? 

Plssss I also need to know this , Can someone pm The streamlink

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 4

To give JA credit - she isn't completely without ANY backbone or guts

- When she had enough of GM ... her "revenge" on the scumbag on his date was hilarious! :lol::tongue:

- And that 'sexy tight white dress + red lipstick' look he preferred that she deliberately dolled up in. 

Whilst with her parents in that confrontation at home ...  she isn't a complete walkover. But if her entire environment - at work, the patriarchal men ... at home her dominant mother ... it isn't hard to see why she just prefers to toe the line and keep peace.

- That 'sexy tight white dress' VS the soft floral one she chose and bought for that (first-ep) date that was meant to salvage their relationship = they were on DIFFERENT islands to begin with. What he wants, and what she was offering -  ie their taste, background, everything was diff.

When we hear how 'madly GM and JA were in love' = it's really from an outsider viewpt ie her colleagues and her brother. While JA believes in the "hot and passionate" when one is in a relationship - the GM relationship is really something her mom wants to push forward bec GM's "conditions" are right.

JA was tip-toeing around GM, she was never comfortable the way she is with JH (hence she's happy to appear before him with her hair in a top knot, makeupless and in her sweats ... go on a movie date - and JH STILL thinks she's pretty and attractive. :wub: How COMFY is that?

We don't know if JA had the same SPONTANEOUS feels she definitely has for JH. It definitely does not SEEM like the same type where she would choose to stay up all night playing video games together or opting to walk some more under the red umbrella hugging cosily together. Not the same equal or COMFORTABLE footing as JH.

JA and JH's relationship will also be further complicated by the fact that an accusation WAS thrown their way by GM that SHE was also cheating. Her parents know that, GM thinks that.

Totally UNtrue and Unfair back then ... but they ARE actually in a relationship NOW. Which will redeem GM somewhat, to look like the good guy when facts. Now that they're dating, if found out - the whole context can get manipulated and mis-construed.   (and scumbag  GM totally believes something was going on between them anyways, even before it started)

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Camilee said:

Can you tell in which región is available ? Becarse I dont found it in The netflix US or neither in southamerica 

Plssss I also need to know this , Can someone pm The streamlink

As per Bah-Doo / Drama Milk :

How to Watch: Netflix! (From KDramaNews: Something in the Rain will be available on Netflix (Worldwide except Japan, Taiwan, America, Canada) on 13th. They’ll be releasing a total of 4 Eps for this week & 2 Eps every Friday for the upcoming weeks. Meanwhile, it’ll be available in America & Canada starting from May 26)

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

Finally after weeks of speculation Netflix Asia ( yay for me !) has released the 4 episodes. Yippeeeeee!!! 

Is he in talks to sing the ost ? 

Edit : looks like those sweet lips ain’t just made for kissing :D

Edited by triplem
  • Like 13

This is a drama you can't not "watch". The silent moments are some of the sweetest on screen. The moments when music and not dialogue are playing are also very good. That shows writer trust in the director and actors. The music cues are good and the visuals are amazing. The direction from behind the scenes seems to have a nice light touch to it too, thus why it looks like automatic chemistry.

• Like 11

Hi good evening! Patiently waiting here for epispde 5 recap! Thank you in advance to all the recappers!:wub:

I think JH has been inlove with JA for the longest time. In episode 1 when JA asked him if he has already found the love of is life he answered that "Noona's still the prettiest!" And when he said that the problem with him is he's been thinking about his sister too much. His playboy type image is just a cover-up. He can't have the girl that he really likes and ended up dating lots of girls to forget JA. I guess his decision to go to the US was also to forget JA.:D

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, MeandmyCraziness said:

Hi good evening! Patiently waiting here for epispde 5 recap! Thank you in advance to all the recappers!:wub:

I think JH has been inlove with JA for the longest time. In episode 1 when JA asked him if he has already found the love of is life he answered that "Noona's still the prettiest!" And when he said that the problem with him is he's been thinking about his sister too much. His playboy type image is just a cover-up. He can't have the girl that he really likes and ended up dating lots of girls to forget JA. I guess his decision to go to the US was also to forget JA.:D

OMG we both have the same thoughts!

• Like 5

The sweetness of a new relationship is that you just can’t get your hands off each other , lol! 

The interrupted kiss scene 

Watching old romance movies with wine , I Guess the bedscene should be next 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

Wow !!! Jtbc is going all out 

bedcscene one ( I hear some screams across the thread!)

Bedscene 2 

Sweet man walking her  home , more skinship

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

Opening sequence - JA goes to JH's place

JH: You came?
JA: You said to come.

JH: I wanted to see you so much I thought I was losing my mind.
JA: Me, too.
JH: Let’s go in.
JH: Coffee?
JA: Yes.
JH: Why are you being like that? As if this is the first time you’ve come here.
JA: I know.
JH: Just do as you’ve always done.
JA: Shall I?
JA: Give me some delicious coffee. (me: she uses a demanding tone, talking down to him as if he was her little brother, whereas she had been more tentative earlier)
JH: That’s a bit extreme.
JH: You’re thinking about it again, aren’t you? Whether we can really be doing this?
JA: In the hallway, so that I wouldn’t see Kyung Sun’s place, I closed my eyes tightly and came over.
JH: Aigoo.
JA: When you’re young, when the parents weren’t home, you call friends over and stuff, you know? It felt like that.
JH: Like this?
JA: You startled me.
(JH kisses JA!)

So cute. JH kisses JA. It reminds her that they're adults, not children, and it's something that they both clearly want. :D:wub:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 10

2 minutes ago, fanmum said:

Oh my God this thread is on fire LOL 

I think tonight’s episode won’t need much translation  :lol: since it’s mainly body language. 

Sneaking around , one more quick peck !

They had to sneak In Another hug while having dinner with the sis . @stroppyse are they planning to keep this fr the sis. 

Date night , more pecks & teasing . So many sweet moments 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

Interrupted kissing session

JA: It’s Kyung Sun.
JH: Can’t you not answer it?
JA: I think it’s the second time she’s called.

KS: What have you been doing?
JA: On the phone, with an office employee.
KS: Ahh. I wanted to show you the sea. See. It’s beautiful, isn’t it?
JA: Yes, it’s beautiful.
KS: Did something happen? You sound a bit off.
JA: No. It’s because you’ve gone to a nice place, so I’m envious.
KS: We should have come together. Since your office is closed for the day anyway. Right?
JA: That’s true.
KS: Where are you? Are you outside? It looks familiar.
JA: Oh. I was supposed to meet someone, so I’m near the office. It’s a park. A park.
KS: Oh, are you meeting a man?
JA: No. Unfortunately.
KS: Of course, it’s probably a woman. This unnie will only be away for one night, so don’t cry.
JA: Yes, unnie.
KS: I’ll call again.
JA: Yes!

LOL. Sometimes, technology can be a pain as well. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 5

JH and JA cuddling and talking while watching a Gene Kelley movie, Singing in the Rain.

JA: Why is that man so self-possessed?
JH: He’s just not showing it. He must be shaking so much.
JA: The woman is so nervous that she’s quivering from her eyes, and doesn’t even know what to do with her hands. But, not the man. It seems as if it’s just the woman who likes him.
JH: If he shows how nervous he is, think of how worried the woman would be. He’s deliberately not showing it.
JA: Then how does she know how he feels. He has o say the words for her to know.
JH: Why wouldn’t he want to say it? But…
JA: But what?
JH: With just words, it doesn’t explain everything.
JA: You’re also slowly starting to become worried, aren’t you?
JH: This is why I don’t say anything. What’s the point of saying something? I would say no, but you ask again. I say no, and you ask again. Please obey me.
JA: Please obey me? How dare you be so disrespectful? To your noona?  
JH: You’re my girlfriend.
JA: You always disarm me.
JH: I just spoke the truth. Why? Would you prefer that I have kept just being your little brother?
JH: Look at me.
JA: No. I’m watching the movie.
JH: I want to see Yoon Jin Ah.
JH: I want to hold her.
JH: I want to hold her, Yoon Jin Ah, some more.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 5

Bed scene. :wub:

Pillow talk afterwards:

JH: It feels like a lie. That such a pretty woman is in front of me. (she pinches his cheek) Owww.
JA: It feels real now, doesn’t it?
JH: You don’t know how to be serious for 5 minutes.
JA: It’s because I’m embarrassed.
JH: What’s embarrassing? When I’m already seen everything to see.
JA: Shee. You.
JH: Couldn’t you not go home?

Aside from squealing at the bed scene, I just wanted to comment on how beautiful this scene has been shot.  It actually doesn't show that much, but so much is alluded to with the movie just finishing on its own, the lighting, the undressing that JH does, JH and JA lying together sharing pillow talk afterwards.

Okay, back to squealing that JA and JH has shared a bed together, and JH wants JA to stay over with him.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

JH heard fr a colleague about a big bouquet of flowers sent to JA saying “jA , I love you” . He was mad & went downstairs to JA’s Office. The sis was at JA’s office for training, JH went down to look for JA. The sis bumped into him at the entrance Seriously the sis is bound to find out soon

In the previous clip , I think it’s the ex who sent her the big bouquet of flowers & I think some of her colleagues posted it on sns. JA was away at work on site rushes back when she finds out. The bouquet was missing . Cctv shows that JH took it. He drove off to find the ex 

Omg . JH & JA bro went to confront the stalker ex. They barge into his house & find   Photos of JA semi dressed , he kept all their “history”. Real pervert . The bro was so mad he almost strangled the ex. JH checked through his laptop & phone & destroys the gadgets 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1