[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

Park Na Rae Jokes About Failed Attempt To Invite Jung Hae In To Her Infamous “Na Rae Bar” 

Park-Na-Rae-Jung-Hae-In.jpg

Comedienne Park Na Rae has made light of her failed attempt to get Jung Hae In to pay a visit to her famous “Na Rae Bar”!

At the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards on May 3, Park Na Rae mentioned Jung Hae In while presenting the award for Best Male TV Variety Star. The comedienne is known for hosting friends and celebrity guests at her in-home “Na Rae Bar,” a well-furnished hangout spot that she set up inside her house for the specific purpose of serving her houseguests food and drinks.

During the award ceremony, Park Na Rae jokingly remarked, “To be honest, the reason that I took special care [in dressing up] tonight was because it’s the perfect opportunity to invite a new VIP to Na Rae Bar. Last year, I tried to invite Park Bo Gumand failed.”

She then went on to reveal that her target for this year was none other than rising star Jung Hae In. Referring to his breakout role in the currently airing drama “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food,” Park Na Rae commented playfully, “You keep asking [co-star] Son Ye Jin to buy you food these days, but I’ll make you heaping bowlfuls of food. Just come to my house, to Na Rae Bar. You don’t have to bring anything; all you have to do is come.”

Park-Na-Rae.jpgSon-Ye-Jin-Jung-Hae-In.jpg

As Jung Hae In laughed shyly in response to her invitation, Park Na Rae said with a chuckle, “I don’t think my message got through at all.”

Her co-presenter for the show, fellow comedian Yang Se Hyung, then asked her to return to the award at hand and read the official list of nominees. However, Park Na Rae flustered him by suddenly asking, “Should I announce the winner, then?”

The next day, Park Na Rae joked about the incident on Instagram. Posting a selfie of herself with fellow comedienne Kim Sook, she wrote, “After I failed to get Jung Hae In to come to Na Rae Bar as a VIP, I was so shaken that I almost announced the award winner without even looking at the nominees. I’m sorry… I truly congratulate everyone on their awards!!! But Jung Hae In’s face was glowing…”

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/26/2018 at 6:05 PM, Cedric Ong said:

So the actors had some freedom in adding some scenes besides the given script (and dialogue)? Interesting to know they feel more kisses are needed to portray "real couples"...haha.

Obviously I can't speak for other couples, but me and my bf kiss a lot. The only thing I see is that their kisses are more of pecks (except the kiss at the very beginning of ep 5).

6 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

What about the comments on the web? Are they all bad? I am afraid it will affect the drama's ratings and his image just for such small thing. After saw the video at that moment, I concluded that the crew had arranged the position and why would Jung Hae In move when he was already arranged there? CMIIW. I am not defending him because I love him as an actor of my favorite drama but he was just too nervous to think what was going around him. I often felt that when I was nervous and too happy

There r just 9 comments in total .. i think those are just common reply.. 

Hmm just wish that news aren't going to be a big issue.. perhaps someone got jealous of his popularity :huh:

Watching subbed eps 9- 

completely cracked up at the scene where Geum Bo Ra tells green eyed Kang Se Yeon that the man JiNa  is dating is JH!! And also that scene in the house where mum was thinking of introducing some girl to JH , & both dad & bro reacted in the exact same way !

If there was one grouse I always had with JA was that I always felt she was too apologetic to everyone & was too concerned about everyone else’s feelings, at the expense of her own. So I was pleasantly surprised when she trashed it out with GS & asked GS if it was wrong to love someone. I’m glad GS came around rather quickly and they didn’t make it into some Long drawn out makjang feud btwn the siblings and btwn the best friends.

40 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

There r just 9 comments in total .. i think those are just common reply.. 

Hmm just wish that news aren't going to be a big issue.. perhaps someone got jealous of his popularity :huh:

The agency better get this issue done before the broadcast of the new episode tonight or I believe it will affect the drama's ratings tonight because Knetz tend to hyperbole over small things. Even on one website, many netizens who don't like JHI's sudden skyrocket popularity, already bashed him and badmouthed him as if he was an attention seeker and even called the "handholding" last night was a media play. Yeah, maybe it was a mediaplay, but if the audiences enjoy it, doesn't it matter the most? I have never badmouthed any celebrities or dramas even though I do not like them because I know what it feels like to be badmouthed and to see your idols get badmouthed.

I hope the best for tonight's episode reaction and ratings

With the photo controversy, it’s part of being popular. It’s also part of growing to become a better celebrity. He needs to pay attention of all people around him. He was often praised for being respectful in the past so I think he was just overwhelming with the happiness. He did look awkward being in the center of the picture. It’s just first time attending this big event so netizens need to calm down. He’ll pay more attention next time.

1 minute ago, thi2018 said:

With the photo controversy, it’s part of being popular. It’s also part of growing to become a better celebrity. He needs to pay attention of all people around him. He was often praised for being respectful in the past so I think he was just overwhelming with the happiness. He did look awkward being in the center of the picture. It’s just first time attending this big event so netizens need to calm down. He’ll pay more attention next time.

Yeah, I agree with you. I also would not say that he did not take any part of it, maybe he was just too overwhelmed from the happiness to have won an award at a such prestigious award ceremony that made him not aware of what was going around him. Maybe after this he will stay low key because he may feel shocked because of the sudden hyperboled reactions. Hopefully he will do something that will recover his image from the controversy soon

He obviously looked lost or confuse during the photo op maybe he's just going with the flow and waiting for someone to arrange them. Unfortunately he was placed in the middle, and no intention of disrespecting any seniors. The guy is very respectful, one thing his past co workers love about him. This knetz who hates him because of the popularity he's getting is just playing dirty and taking advantage of the situation. They are waiting for this, a card they can use against him and make it a big deal. Crazy people. Irrational. Annoying. 

22 minutes ago, bugcie said:

He obviously looked lost or confuse during the photo op maybe he's just going with the flow and waiting for someone to arrange them. Unfortunately he was placed in the middle, and no intention of disrespecting any seniors. The guy is very respectful, one thing his past co workers love about him. This knetz who hates him because of the popularity he's getting is just playing dirty and taking advantage of the situation. They are waiting for this, a card they can use against him and make it a big deal. Crazy people. Irrational. Annoying. 

I feel exactly the same that he was waiting for someone to arrange them or at least to guide him. 

OMG!!!! SYJ AND JHI  daebak acting!!!!!!! i think mom is not in proper sense!!!!! I think she wants to know what she was doing at his place?  Crazy mom!!!! JA yells back if she wants to explain to her what she did?

Such a sweet scene.  SH stops the music.  JA asks "is he not my brother?"  KS yell"JH ah"

JA also yell "JH ah". Both fight.  KS says he ismy brother.  JA tell he is my BF.  KS tells something in reply and JA immediately tells"hyugnim"(sis-in-law)lol.  

SH asks JH"do you like that woman?" JH replies, she is cute. SH tells "get lost"  Get lost with her" LOL

8 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Wi Ha Joon is good at comedic. I laughed when he asked Joon Hee if he still liked Jin Ah when she danced crazily like that and Joon Hee answered that it was cute. Seems that today's episode contents more of OTP scenes than last week

Archived