[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. She is keeping secret again by not telling Joon Hee that she already moved out from her house. Yeah, because it is already 1 last episode left, I am not feeling anything anymore :) yes she must have a reason behind it to keep it from Joon Hee, but I do not want to think hard about that reason. I hope the best for her regarding her work issue

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

As an older sister, I can totally understand KS' anger with JA.

Even in the 14th episode, I totally can understand KS' concern. It is not that I am provoking an issue here regarding Jin Ah, but I do not find what Jin Ah said to Kyung Sun is pleasant to hear. Even KS is her best friend whom she can talk anything to, but what she said in the conversation is somewhat unpleasant to hear. But, let's see how she is going in the last episode

Just now, jesskitkat said:

Why the writer want to change JA's character like this? I cannot understand and I really don't like it!

Lol I am also trying to calm down, chingu. Her characrer makes me want to scratch my head until my scalp hurts lol. In the beginning episodes until around episode 11 I still liked her. Chill, chingu, only 1 episode left.

2 minutes ago, jesskitkat said:

Why the writer want to change JA's character like this? I cannot understand and I really don't like it!

Same here. I can't really understand where JA's character is going. It doesn't even look she's maturing. I really don't understand what to adore on JA right now. Her character is not lovable at all when it should be growing positively by now. 

About the sexual harassment issue, she was promoted? that's all? 

Guest 999hearts

TIME JUMP??? JA IS DATING ANOTHER PRICK UNBELIEVABLE.

It's raining here... I'm sad...

EP. 16 TEXT PREVIEW

딱 그만큼의 인연이었다

새로운 남자친구 옆에서 불행한 모습을 들킨 진아(손예진)는 준희(정해인)를 외면할 수 밖에 없고, 준희는 그토록 바랐지만 막상 불행한 진아를 보자 마음이 아프다. 서로를 마주친 후, 잊고 산 줄 알았던 지난 시간들이 하나 둘 떠오르며 옛 추억에 괴로워하는 진아와 준희. 진아는 서로가 덜 아팠으면 하는 방법으로 준희에게 마음에도 없는 말을 하고, 진아에게서 가장 듣지 않았으면 했던 말을 들은 준희는 잔뜩 술에 취해 진아를 찾아 가는데…

8 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Heart stop beating for a moment.. wooo unbelieveable.. its just a flashback :dizzy:

Worst scenario happened hahahha.. lets see what happen tomorrow.. I believe they will start again at Jeju .. sooo they will just meet each other at the beach n done :dizzy:

JA is with another guy. I don't really understand this drama's lesson anymore. LOL And yes, up to now I don't like JA's character anymore. No growth, no maturity, no anything to be admired after all the hardships she's been through,. 

I really don't understand WHY WHY WHY she has to go out with another guy!! I really hate this kind of situation!! And i really don't like JH with a heart in pieces!! Writer is disappointing me right now!

7 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

Heart stop beating for a moment.. wooo unbelieveable.. its just a flashback :dizzy:

Worst scenario happened hahahha.. lets see what happen tomorrow.. I believe they will start again at Jeju .. sooo they will just meet each other at the beach n done :dizzy:

Lolllll winter sonata ending. So, the ending will just be like "noona, will you buy me food? Then they smile and the end. Okay, I know that 3 years are so long to wait for your boyfriend. He already gave you all his heart, all his whole determination, and even his pride. And, you can just date a new man that easily? Joon Hee better get another pretty noona who buys him food. 

After the shocking twist, they gave us another bts lol

Archived