[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

Thanks for pics - don't know what they're doing in Jeju (my guess is to hide from the pressures of Seoul - like Lee Hyori) ...

And even more strange = WHY mom is there too! (lol mom deciding to retire as an organic farmer in Jeju in Ep 16 :lol:).  More characteristic of oma, she was stalking them. :rolleyes::wink:

================================

Watching selective bits of Ep 11 - a couple of random observations:

In his little interlude with JH.

SH is yes as I thought - NOT as momma' 's boy as he appears on the surface

He just acts and plays along (but it's tiring too) bec there're perks in being the golden perfect child at home.

It also leads me to think - that maybe his PhD was a very tiring and stressful journey he never wanted, and he admires JH (bec the dude can do whatever he wants. and also deep down he admires JH, or knows he's more intelligent anyways with or without the prestifious PhD)

SH has mentioned a couple of times ... JH is intelligent ... often doctors/folks in 'highly respectable professions' may NOT necc be more intelligent = they're just better MUGGERS, and memorizers who can regurgitate info very well - that does not signify more intelligence. Or people who toe the line the very conventional way (as opposed to UNconventional UNconforming mavericks)

SH perhaps a mugger ... knows deep down, JH could be way better and outstandingly ahead ... IF only he had the same opportunities, and supportive family.

A turning pt perhaps,  which helped in driving the catalyst to SH's outburst which had mom shutting up momentarily :lol:

Watching KS and JA at the cafe. Watching how JH just bonded with the 2 of them, so easily. I think SH (with all his own hangups and rein-in) is a little envious of their camaraderie actually, in all his 'suffocation'.

===================================

JH is really very sweet. :wub:

He walked JA to her washroom, 'pretending' he was going too ... but in actual fact he did NOT need to use the men's (he exited immediately to wait for her in the deserted dark corridor)

A wild crazy thought:  LOL, wldn't it be FUN if SH ended up with KS?!!! :lol::blink:

Oma will either implode, and just shrivel up in rage ... or explode herself to bits with rage. Either way ... bye bye oma.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GENERAL

Jung Hae In speaks up for the first time and shares thoughts on completing filming

jung-hae-in

Actor Jung Hae In shared his thoughts on completing filming for 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food'.

On May 9, Jung Hae In shared a post on his official fan cafe. He wrote, "I just came back from my last filming for the drama 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food'. I'm writing this after staring off into space with an empty mind. This production will be forever unforgettable. Usually, I feel relieved after finishing a production but the emotions I'm feeling now are very different. I can't describe it in words right now."

He continued, "Also, I was awarded an overwhelming award thanks to you guys. I wanted to say this. Thank you so much for loving and supporting me who's still very lacking. As I've said in my award speech, I'll patiently and calmly walk my given path. To my fans who love me, I also admire and love you as well."

Jung Hae In was awarded the 'Popularity Award' at the '54th Baeksang Arts Awards'. This is the first time he has spoken up since the awards.

Meanwhile, the trending drama 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' starring Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin are scheduled to come to an end on May 19. 

@thi2018 Thank you for the translation, been waiting for this. Read it earlier but in a different language so I didn't understand a thing. haha

Some fans still took it the wrong way. They edited a part of the article and connected it to the controversy to make it look bad again for JHI. These people. #smh

About JHI's feelings on Pretty Noona drama's ending, I'm also not in the mood lately when I saw pictures from their last shooting day. Early separation anxiety I guess. I want this drama to at least have 20+ episodes so they can still all be together longer but it's impossible to extend it I guess. I'm not very familiar on how dramas are done there. I wish they can still be together even after this drama, like very good friends. And I also hope they will have another project together tho it may be impossible for now but in the future maybe. Haaaaay I'm missing them already even if there are still 4 episodes left. :(

5 hours ago, bugcie said:

@thi2018 Thank you for the translation, been waiting for this. Read it earlier but in a different language so I didn't understand a thing. haha

Some fans still took it the wrong way. They edited a part of the article and connected it to the controversy to make it look bad again for JHI. These people. #smh

About JHI's feelings on Pretty Noona drama's ending, I'm also not in the mood lately when I saw pictures from their last shooting day. Early separation anxiety I guess. I want this drama to at least have 20+ episodes so they can still all be together longer but it's impossible to extend it I guess. I'm not very familiar on how dramas are done there. I wish they can still be together even after this drama, like very good friends. And I also hope they will have another project together tho it may be impossible for now but in the future maybe. Haaaaay I'm missing them already even if there are still 4 episodes left. :(

Spoiler

I think everything related to him and this drama sadly has become really sensitive to others, especially the knetz which according to me, maybe JHI and FNC have to do something  about the controversy. Not that I blamed JHI for standing on the center, if you guys did read about my posts in the earlier pages, you would know that I loved him so much and I knew it that he was just nervous and did not aware what he was doing as he was too overwhelmed with the Happiness after winning an award. It is just for the sake of his sustainable popularity and his drama's finale episodes ratings and popularity, maybe he should stay low key for the time being or of he wants to speak up to public, IMO, better related to 'the topics he has been most talked' to recently. I am just afraid that knetz will continue to bring him down and down and talk bad about his drama. I just do not want him to bring harm to himself. Knetz are just surely dangerous

@thi2018

Thanks for for the article. I love the way the guy speaks/ writes too. 

I echo you Hae In - this drama will be unforgettable for me too!  I too have mixed feelings about the drama ending. I know it must end some day and I hope it is a happy ending. But I wouldn’t have minded JA and JH continuing in this journey a bit longer. 

I too will calmly and patiently wait for your future projects and hope they are as brilliant as this one :wub:

18 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

New making film:wub:

They are really great actors. I think it is harder to portray happy scenes while laughing really hard as if they are really happy, rather than sad scenes. I wonder how Son Ye Jin can run that smooth in the "supposed-to-be-rain". Lol

@silvermine this drama will be unforgettable too. A beautiful drama with outstanding chemistry between the leads. A drama without too much conflicts that lead to headache. A drama that introduces me to Jung Hae In and makes me love Son Ye Jin. A drama that lured me back to here. A drama that naturally portrays happy scenes without looking fake at all.

BTW, HAPPY 100 PAGES! MAY THIS DRAMA END HAPPILY AND BEAUTIFULLY AS IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN

1 hour ago, sunshinefate said:

I wonder how Son Ye Jin can run that smooth in the "supposed-to-be-rain"

I think too.  She ran as if she was wearing sneakers. SYJ is Professional.

I love acting and communicating her emotions. Make me see that she is that character, she is happy, she laughs.

This scene is another scene where I feel that they really love each other. It is incredibly natural. Being shy is like a new couple falling in love. Learn to love each other. I think so

I very Happy When I see them :wub: SYJ & JHI really Adorable and Beautiful Couple.

20180509_105609_0067.jpg

555+  I saw shoes, Son Ye Jin. and I thought Bryce Dallas Howard in the Jurassic World.

:D:D:D

news-full-90352.jpg

17 hours ago, jus-ash said:

JH thực sự rất ngọt ngào. :wub:

Anh ta bước JA vào phòng vệ sinh của mình, 'giả vờ' anh ta cũng đi ... nhưng thực ra anh ta KHÔNG cần phải sử dụng những người đàn ông (anh ta đã ngay lập tức chờ cô ấy ở hành lang hoang vắng)

Một ý nghĩ hoang dã điên rồ: LOL, wldn't FUN nếu SH kết thúc với KS? !!! :lol::blink:

Oma hoặc sẽ nổ tung, và chỉ co rúm lại trong cơn thịnh nộ ... hoặc tự nổ tung từng chút một với cơn thịnh nộ. Dù bằng cách nào ... bye bye oma.

I've thought that in this scene (KS & JA dance in cafe shop)... haha... (but I dont hate oma not much, really, a particular asia/Korea mom!)

Btw, have only 10 day with JH & JA. How to live whithout them! How to anti-addict! Ohhh ... my fragile heart!

Happy 100 pages guys.

I remember when we were still struggling to get past the first 10 pages, I never thought we’d get this far or that this show would receive this much attention and I’m happy for the cast and the staff. I hope the show just gets better from here.

2 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

Someone translated the film making at utube.. just read the comment section :)

This film making is really cute.. love it :wub:

Can you please share the link. TIA 

Guest 999hearts

Even when I'm away on holiday I still think of Pretty Noona so I'm just gonna put some of my thoughts out here:

• Judging from the preview, JA is gonna ask for a breakup? With how the current situation is like, I find it very realistic and perhaps can be a cooling period for JA and JH. Their love is strong, but one can only take so much stress and pain especially after she sees JH getting physically hurt by her mom, what her mom did to KS, and her own family members yelling at each other, all these caused by her relationship with JH. No one deserves to experience such things so early in their relationship :( Not to mention all the things going on at JA's office. Hopefully she's tough enough to handle everything.
  • I love how playful JA can be! That movie date she set up, the way she claims herself to be "40 years old on the day after tomorrow", these are very small details but somehow memorable to me. I hope the writer continues to show us this side of hers.
  • JH's anger... I can completely see where this is coming from since it reminds me of my SO. My SO is the most wonderful person I've ever met, he very rarely gets angry but when he does... you'll really feel guilty for pissing him off. JA needs to learn that not everyone can normally get along with their parents. The Seo siblings have been abandoned by their biological parent and it's best that JA doesn't meddle in this. Maybe JH's dad has something redeemable, maybe he doesn't. Either way, she should stay out of it.

HAPPY PRETTY NOONA DAY, EVERYONE!!!

Archived