[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

1 hour ago, azwhoony said:

yayy!!! uri JH being mentioned again in RM. hopefully haein can show up in RM since jaesuk is his sunbae label-mate. this is exactly the thing that we need right now to support uri OTP. some good stories from others to top those negativity. Oh come on... do  they really feel so good to bring someone down? this world should have more laid back and peaceful people :) hopefully he didn't startled much by this and keep humbly going up for people to see who he really is. as for FNC...they should keep up and act fast with media. people keep on frustrating and doubting the way they are handling their artists when things like this happen...sigh~..

and to be honest....i'm not really affected by the bad reviews for the latest 2 episodes. i still keep on replaying vids where JA can't get up when waited outside the door , JH lifted up JA and being playful in the rain and...did u guys noticed that JH rubs JA's back when she hugged him and said saranghae...come on guys...there are still sweetness over there. You can still fantasize your perfect man there hihihi...and yes...it is mostly about JH not entirely about JA :D Maybe because i'm quite busy for the past week so i'm okay or whatever however, i still want to quickly jump to friday to see how it goes for this upcoming episode. To keep brighten up the mood ....lets talk about JH more rather than JA :D friday is not going to come any sooner so we need the stars and the moon during this period...lol

p.s. i hear new bgm there at the end..."i'll come running to you...lalala...~". did u guys know about the song? can u plz share the title.. i need to sing it to my hubs while running too :D

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, azwhoony said:

did u guys noticed that JH rubs JA's back when she hugged him and said saranghae

Actually I do not know whether it is Jung Hae In's adlibs or it is already scripted and directed by the PD, but every small gestures by Joon Hee is really natural which is really rare to be found in another dramas. I love it when a drama has scenes that does not look as if it is scripted

On 5/5/2018 at 11:27 AM, stroppyse said:

It's a given in Korean families that family is the most important thing, and coming between a child and his/her parents won't lead to lasting happiness, and truthfully, I was shocked at how JA screamed at her mother earlier in the episode. It's harder to be silent and resistant, letting one's parents be the storm but clinging like a barnacle to the rocks, but one can be filial and yet resistant to parental interference that way. That seemed to be what JH was doing, and I had hoped that JA would do so as well.

Still, it looks from the preview as if JA's had a scare by going on that "seon" aka blind date to see about marital prospects, and will figure out other ways to try to bring her mother about without hurting JH.

That is true, I am Chinese and Parents still control their kids marriage even to this age, I did the same method as JH, just wait it out till they approved. Meet who they would like me to met but told the other guy am already involved with someone. Until after a few years, they finally gave in, now we have a kid. And my hubby is the one taking care of my parents even. In this cases, you just have to wait it out or talk to your family slowly.  :) 

1 hour ago, mandy77777 said:

Our OTP in JeJu Island today.  Maybe shooting Honeymoon scene? Lol

Lol they will shower us with romantic kisses again. It's okay, PDnim, you do not have to shower us with those pecks again, just give us a wedding and many kids for them:tongue:

Ok, I just wanted to lighten up the mood that last week's eps kinda brought to this thread. Here are my MADE UP scenarios (that will not going to happen), but should be in the last ep with a happy ending:

1. HJ's sister will somehow meet the guy who had an arranged meeting with JA in ep 11 and starts a relationship with him (since I think she, too, needs a happy ending with someone). Plus, he seemed like a nice guy.
  2. The drama kinda highlighted that "kissing chair" like twice already. I think our OTP needs sit on that chair (you know what I mean :wub:) at least once before the drama ends and I think the last ep would be the perfect timing for that, lol. I'm not saying this should be the last scene but it should be one of the scenes in that ep. I would much prefer them getting married and going on a honeymoon at the very end.

BTW, I felt so bad for JA's brother. My Korean is not good so I don't know the whole situation, but I pretty sure he said something about feeling suffocated (suicidal)  because of his mother and he was worried about his sister might feel the same. Their mother really needs to get hold of herself and see herself in the mirror. At the moment she doesn't look like a loving and caring mother, looks more like a monster.  

:wub:

9MjKVAa.gifz9Cjtu7.gif

Jung Hae In tops Korean viewers' poll inspired by Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food

by Shelly M on Mon, May 07, 2018

55171f7a-50f4-4a17-965e-3c3338b43e0c.jpg

Viewers are in love with Jung Hae In!

Over the weekend, a KBS Joy’s variety show titled Yang Se Hyung‘s GIF Workshop announced the results of a poll asking Koreans to choose which younger male celebrity they would like to buy dinner for. The Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food star Jung Hae In ranked number one! It was only fair since his TV series, which features his coveted on-screen romance with lovely actress Son Ye Jin, inspired the poll's theme.

full article content

link:https://www.dramafever.com/news/jung-hae-in-tops-korean-viewers-poll-inspired-by-pretty-noona-who-buys-me-food/

13 hours ago, ilu2 said:

BTW, I felt so bad for JA's brother. My Korean is not good so I don't know the whole situation, but I pretty sure he said something about feeling suffocated (suicidal)  because of his mother and he was worried about his sister might feel the same. Their mother really needs to get hold of herself and see herself in the mirror. At the moment she doesn't look like a loving and caring mother, looks more like a monster.

Basically he said his mom to stay out from Jin Ah life, that what she did can be a boomerang to her. he said his mom standard is so strict that even he and Jin Ah also face hardships because of her standard, even he was thought about jumping into Han River when he was so stressed applying into Ivy League university in korea based on her mom standard. He afraid what if Jin Ah do suicide into Han River or even gone missing with Joon Hee to a place where no one can find them. and Seung Ho said what his mom do to Jin Ah now is an abuse.

I already watched the bts videos and I must say that the more they have more and more comfortable with each other. Jung Hae In seemed awkward and shy towards Son Ye Jin in the early bts but I guess Son Ye Jin as a veteran has made him comfortable.

Archived