[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

The only thing I was happy about in the episode was SH speaking out against his parents, but also warning JA not to take JH too lightly or she would lose him. Not that JA is going to listen, of course, because she can be so foolish that she can't seem to distinguish between people who want to use her and thus who she feels the need to do everything she can to please them, and people who really have her back and thus she can treat callously under the assumption that they will always be there for her and will try to make her happy.

Me too.... she is really shameless.... I can't believe that that kind of mom represent mother in korea... its not ....

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, sweetseptember said:

Tôi hiểu rồi, một đất nước khác là một nền văn hóa nơi gia đình đến trước ... nhưng tôi vẫn không thể có được JA, cô ấy có một bf hoàn hảo .. có lẽ là người đàn ông đầu tiên từng yêu cô ấy .. luôn có cô ấy, ủng hộ cô ấy, đã sức mạnh của cô ấy, bảo vệ cô ấy .. và anh ấy cũng có một công việc ổn định, nó không giống như anh ta nghèo ... xin lỗi tôi Dont thực sự hiểu nó .. = (bc Im không phải là người Hàn Quốc ..

Im totally understand this JA case, because I came from a Asia country too, same in family, school.. or office, have no really peer. 

I am back after watching ep 12 raw and I can say that while I wasn't really bothered by anything, but I have to say at some scenes, I really found Jin Ah to be so frustating. When she is with Joon Hee, I adore their scenes, but if she is alone or tries to do something on her own and secretly like what she did at the end of episode by lying to Joon Hee, I must say that she is really frustating. Before trying to reconcile both father and son, maybe she should bring the topic about his father to Joon hee first and try to make him open up about it rather than decides ot herself. If he does not open up to her, then she should take it slowly rather than lying to her man. I know she wants to do something for her man but Joon Hee once said in ep 8 that not everything a couple must share, there are things to be kept in private although Jin Ah could mot accept that fact but at least she should take it slowly regarding his father issue as Joon Hee is really sensitive about it. 

I agree that the pace of the latest ep has been slower but I do not know why I still enjoy it if not as much as the earlier episodes. Yeah Jin Ah can be frustating but I still enjoy it. The workplace issue should have been shown more as I find it quite interesting with Secretary Jung is really strong. I like her character.

Let's pray for this drama get a better development and also gain higher ratings next week. My love for this drama just does not lessen even a bit lol:lol: 

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

I really hope the best for this drama, as its nearly to its end too. but I cannot help myself too that i also feel disappointed over news that is grow about Hae In controversy.... he really need to reflect .... or this one will be the last one that take him as male lead. 

Oh....poor JHI :( 

here is the latest update:

Spoiler

Officials said the actor Jeong Hae-in was invited to attend the awards ceremony.

An official of Baeksang Arts Awards ceremony held on the last three nights said, "The Hae In was standing as the staff placed it. It is regrettable that the video which has been edited maliciously turned into controversy."

The controversy came as a surprise to the winners of the awards ceremony. Despite the popularity award winner Jeong Hae In and the Grand Prize winners, the criticism of "not courtesy" about the photo taken in the center was pouring.

In the open photo, Jung Hae was in the middle, followed by Kim Mi-ju of Misty, who won the best actress award in the TV section, and Cho Seung-woo of the "Secret Forest" side by side. Kim Yoon - seok, who won the Grand Prize in the film category for the film '1987', took a picture in the back row.

As the controversy grows, the awards ceremony officials clarified the facts

https://news.sbs.co.kr/

42 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Let's pray for this drama get a better development and also gain higher ratings next week. My love for this drama just does not lessen even a bit lol:lol: 

Me love this drama to bits too haha.. JA seems annoying but somehow she portrays most woman do in reality..

- to act as a good child, she is trying to please her mother, she is too kind to be a rebel

- to JH, I think the reason she hides everything coz she doesn't want JH to be bothered, so she is kind of protect him

- to herself, poor JA.. she is trying to handle all the problems all by herself thinking she can solve them all by herself n keep it for herself, like she kept the office problems .. as she said before she doesn't like to be center of attention

I kinda pity JA.. wish her mother will be more understanding.. maybe if JA try to kill herself like SH said, her mother will be moved hihihi.. mother have to be threatened a bit :D

7 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

Me love this drama to bits too haha.. JA seems annoying but somehow she portrays most woman do in reality..

- to act as a good child, she is trying to please her mother, she is too kind to be a rebel

- to JH, I think the reason she hides everything coz she doesn't want JH to be bothered, so she is kind of protect him

- to herself, poor JA.. she is trying to handle all the problems all by herself thinking she can solve them all by herself n keep it for herself, like she kept the office problems .. as she said before she doesn't like to be center of attention

I kinda pity JA.. wish her mother will be more understanding.. maybe if JA try to kill herself like SH said, her mother will be moved hihihi.. mother have to be threatened a bit :D

i totally agree with you

On 5/6/2018 at 12:09 AM, jesskitkat said:

===>

- still don't get it that JH father purposely flew back to Korea after just a phone call from KS. Not realistic at all. Especially for a womanizer father who married 3 times, irresponsible and cut ties with them more than 10 years. I mean, really? He can just dump everything in Canada (his young kids and new wife) & fly back to Korea just to see KS & JH? It's Canada and not just any other Asian countries. Unless he suddenly found his conscience again.

LOL, exactly. It's psychologically so NOT in character with a person who has abandoned his kids. Someone with no contact with his estranged family all this time. More natural would be: "WHY are you even calling me, it's not convenient and WHAT can I do?  " (aka You guys are forgotten inconveniences in my previous life. F-K off! ).

Such men/women have no decency, residual guilt (or can always justify it), conscience, or any sense of responsibility.

KS and JH are so far removed from him, it really makes NO sense that this 'caring father' actually is curious about JH.  o~O

It would however be interesting to hear the backstory (but not for 2 episodes please!) so we can connect the dots for JH's sudden rages  - as in, the dude does have his own issues and buried baggage. And this is important for a future spouse/relationship too.

I used to think the details in this drama, the little nuances were so well played out  - esp in the beginning.

Some things are more suggested, than actually shown ... and that's so much more effective, esp with good acting too.  But not so in the recent episodes

================================================

JA:

I am NOT getting the sudden dislike for JA.

The spate of " I am so going to drop this drama, JA doesn't deserve to end up with JH, they can go seperate ways at the end, she's spineless etc etc etc" comments. :lol:

While I :wub: JH (and Jung Hae-in's acting) just like everyone else ... I also think JA is just JA. That's just reality.

While yes JA's a doormat ... and the way it is mapping out (our frustrations with her decisions) ... it's totally IN character/in keeping with who she has been.

People don't change overnight - esp not when they have been conditioned over the yrs, to be compliant listening folks. As it is, I already give her credit for finding the guts to speak up at work, and standing straight up to her mom over JH/romance. And being truthful with her dad ... afterall EVERYONE including her father have been stepping on eggshells creeping all over dominant bossy mom.

SH her brother ... is NOT exactly the compliant perfect son either ... YAY for his outburst! :heart: He's the only one (the precious apple of Mom's eye) who can get Mom flabbergasted enough to shut up momentarily (we can only hope 'forever')

But for SH the catalyst was not just his friend JH; it was perhaps finally the last straw of overbearing mom going overboard/and perhaps years and years of pent up frustration (including his PhD?) .

And since he seems to have always been put on a pedestal by mom, he's probably got MORE esteem and confidence than his sister (JA, who mom constantly berates) to finally speak out.

JA tries and she IS changing/pushing back ... but is also getting nowhere far quickly with that established mom-daughter pattern. A pattern that has been in place for years and years. Conditioning.

Notice how she's trying to make up for her 'bad' behavior by doing more household chores at home and staying home? :blink:

This is just who JA is.

- she puts up with 10 yrs of sexual harassment in the company

- she listens to her mom without pushing back, to keep peace. (except recently).

- Even for GM = I have questioned the WHY in her being attracted to him in the first place. the dude seems so WEAK, and is so full of it/himself.  again GM's conditions were all right and in line with what Oma wanted, so it didn't matter what JA really thinks. Oma is happy with the choice.

Western mindsets do NOT work in such cultures.

I can see how my Cdn-born daughter will have issues with that blind date as well. But then, my daughter is very much her own person who always doesn't care much about how others/overall picture/how other folks and Elders think or feel at all ... to the point it's even DISrespectful, by Asian standards (from someone indoctrinated with Asian upbringing and viewpts). Nothing except her own principles. It's very ME, and MYself only (and lacking thoughtful consideration sometimes. Sure, one gets her rights and agendas met, but sometimes at others' expense = this includes all the special interest groups out there, with SELF-serving agendas touting their rights).

Since I grew up in one culture (Asian) and lived in another for the equal amount of yrs (Western) = I straddle and see both sides.

Trying to walk in JA's shoes:

As a filial Asian child ... JA doesn't see the blind date  as a big deal - she will just go through the motions to keep peace with mom. She has ZILCH intentions of making the date go anywhere. (she doesn't say anything bec JH is volatile). So just please mom, keep peace whatever it takes.  Bec home is already now a warzone, and just do it ... and not tell JH.

Bec to JA that date is lip service going through the motions, as far as she is concerned = that date NEVER EVER is going to amount to anything, why let him know so he will be upset?

As for his dad ... JA is the pacifist type. And she's also prob privvy to all their family woes - she even knows dad, after all those years with KS confiding. 

People may know in reality what is logical ... but subconsciously the heart may still yearn for the ideal they cannot get (ie the father acknowledgement,  for closure and complete moving on for KS/JH)

She's being the do-gooder who means well ... but who does NOT necc think of consequences - JA's always pretty impulse driven for a 35 yr old. At work as well. Again, keeping in character.

Another pt to note:

JH is well-aware JA is like that. He's also equally bothered that he's caused a huge rift in mother-daughter relationship ... he wants to bear the burden, but not cause hurt/harm either way. (for JA to lose respect for Mom, for Mom to hit JA).

I think esp more for him ... he does NOT want to break up a family, since he has none himself, except his sister.

@ stroppyse:

While I hear and share your misgivings re: how SAD it is that the 3 yrs will render JA  UNmarriageable at 38  in the conventional sugeting way as a compatiable match ...  (and thus by default, now suitable on JH level).

In REALITY ... I do not harbour the idealistic notion that Oma will change and just become someone warm, caring and accepting in 3 yrs. Bec it takes buy-in for someone to motivate themselves to change = what would motivate Oma to change?

Oma's been fake and with double-standards all her life. Also , everyone at home has enabled that behavior (including Appa enduring, and enduring).  It will take A LOT (esp for an older and competitive insecure Senior) to change enough to embrace their relationship warmly.

Oma's the type of person who's used to having an endless barrage of words, and nagging. Her way, or NO way. (I have a fairly new colleague in office just like that. Someone I regretfully was on approval side of interview panel to hire.  We all now keep headphones on and play music (a new phenomenon :tongue: ), when she comes by.  Or just barges into our space - like she has no people sense at all, and actually crosses over even to one's very personal space! Nevermind physical space, she just comes right up to your chair.  She loves loves loves her own voice - even prefers dictating ALOUD to her PC, to typing out stuff. But bec she's older and can OUT-talk everyone, including marching to the Directors to complain -  no one tells her to shut up, to her face. Though we have all diplomatically hinted, hinted and hinted  :(

So in that sense ... I think the rest of the Kim family enabled,  just to keep peace.

Bec such mouths can keep going on and on. Then WHERE can they hide?!  :tongue:

People criticize JA so much but you don't worry about her !

Before, she only had a headache about her family but she had 2 importants persons beside her : JH & KS

and her collegues at work 

But now she has problem from .... everywhere : she lost the faith of KS;

big problems at work : in the prevew even her close collegues doubt her !

and the most important thing : she hurts JH feelings ; not intentionly; but she really hurts him

when she lies to him and goes seeing his dad  behind his back.

so, I think that she's lost now ; she thinks that she makes problems to people she loves

especially JH. She doesn't let him down , but herself :

I hope that she won't do stupid things like SH told to her mom before

I hope she won't go to............................ Han river ! Plizzzzzzzzzz

34 minutes ago, jus-ash said:

LOL, exactly. It's psychologically so NOT in character with a person who has abandoned his kids, and no contact with his estranged family all this time. More natural would be "WHY are you even calling me, it's not convenient and WHAT can I do?" (aka you guys are forgotten inconveniences in my previous life). Such men/women have no decency or conscience or sense of responsibility.

KS and JH are so far removed from him, it really makes no sense.

It would however be interesting to hear the backstory (but not for 2 episodes please!) so we can connect the dots for JH's sudden rages  - as in, the dude does have his own issues.

I used to think the details in this drama, the little nuances were so well played out  - esp in the beginning. Some things are more suggested, than actually shown ... and that's so much more effective, esp with good acting too.

But not so in the recent episodes.

================================================

JA:

I do NOT get the sudden dislike for JA. The spate of " I am going to drop this drama, JA doesn't deserve to end up with JH, they can go seperate ways at the end, she's spineless etc etc etc" comments. :lol:

While I :wub: JH (and Jung Hae-in's acting) just like everyone else ... I also think JA is just JA.

While yes JA's a doormat ... and the way it maps out ... it's totally IN character with who she has been.

People don't change overnight - esp not when they have been conditioned over the yrs, to be compliant listening folks. As it is, I already give her credit for speaking up at work, and standing up to her mom over JH/romance. And being truthful with her dad ... afterall EVERYONE including her father has been stepping on eggshells creeping all over dominant bossy mom.

SH her brother ... is NOT exactly the compliant perfect son either ... YAY for his outburst! :heart: He's the only one (the precious apple of Mom's eye) who can get Mom flabbergasted enough to shut up momentatily.

But for SH the catalyst was not just his friend JH, it was finally the last straw of mom going overboard/and perhaps years and years of pent up frustration (including his PhD?) .

And since he seems to have always been put on a pedestal by mom, he's probably got more self-esteem and confidence than his sister (JA, who mom constantly berates) to finally speak out.

JA tries and she IS changing/pushing back ... but it is also getting far quickly with that established mom-daughter pattern. A pattern that has been in place for years and years. Conditioning.

Notice how she's trying to make up for her 'bad' behavior by doing more household chores at home? :blink:

This is who JA is.

- she puts up with 10 yrs of sexual harassment in the company

- she listens to her mom without pushing back, to keep peace. (except recently). even for GM = I have questioned the WHY in her being attracted to him in the first place. the dude seems so WEAK, and is so full of it.  again GM's conditions were all right, so it didn't matter what JA really thinks, oma is happy

Western mindsets do NOT work in such cultures. I can see how my Cdn-born daughter will have issues with that blind date but then, my daughter is very much her own person who always doesn't care much about how others/overall picture/how folks think or feel at all ... think except principles. It's very me, and myself (and lacking thoughtful consideration sometimes = one gets her rights and agendas met, but sometimes at others' expense = this includes special interest groups).

Since I grew up in one culture (Asian) and live in another for the same amount of yrs (Western) = I see both sides.

As a filial Asian child ... JA doesn't see the blind date  as a big deal - she will just go through the motions to keep peace with mom. She has ZILCH intentions of making the date go anywhere. (she doesn't say anything bec JH is volatile). So please mom and do it ...  don't tell JH bec that date is lip service going through the motions = it's NEVER EVER going to amount to anything.

As for his dad ... JA is the pacifist type.

The do-gooder who means well ... but who does NOT necc think of consequences - JA's always pretty impulse driven for a 35 yr old.

Another pt to note:

JH is well-aware JA like that. He's also equally bothered that he's caused a huge rift in mother-daughter relationship ... he wants to bear the burden, but not cause hurt/harm either way. (for JA to lose respect for Mom, for Mom to hit JA).

I think esp more for him ... he does NOT want to break up a family, since he has none except his sister.

@jus-ash

Perfect analysis!  I agree with you entirely about JA's character, conditioning, about JH's father choosing to come post the phone call not gelling entirely with what has been portrayed about him so far , about SH's outburst, about him being the only one who has the ability to shut the mother up for a while etc. etc. !! 

But Im still disappointed with JA for not evolving enough (under JH's love) to show a backbone where it mattered!! Whatever her logic (and I agree with you that is probably her mindset to go along with her Mom in the interest of peace) but  for her to go to that match making session set up by her Mom still feels like betrayal!! 

Come on, that guy, that poor JH even shielded you and took physical blows on your behalf!!

And for me, what made it even worse was that she actually dolled up to go for that session!!  They show her looking lovely!  I have never seen her make such an effort to look so good when going to see JH!!!  I feel righteously betrayed on his behalf :tongue:!  Lol ....

But on a serious note, I could totally get KS reaction (she has improved by leaps and bounds by the way)>>>

Have loads more to write but its getting very late and I need to get some shut eye.... So till later guys....

How I miss the earlier episodes. Besides all the unnecessary hysterics on the part of Mom dragging things, the drama seems to have lost a bit of its edge for me.  Don't get me wrong - I'm still rooting for it - I just miss the excitement it used to bring along and all the stuff one could totally relate to.

And poor JH is getting a bit bashed off the drama too....  So sad! To me that really seems like a " storm in a tea cup"!!  Hope for his sake it passes soon - must be quite stressful to go through!!!

10 hours ago, jesskitkat said:

Just watched ep12 without sub, although I can't make out majority what they said, my conclusion at the moment (until I watch again with sub & fully understood the episode):

- super love it when JH got mad at the end scene. He looks so manly, haha :tongue:

I think he hates his dad cos he believe his mom suffered & died because of the dad. 

- bravo to SH for finally scolding the mother. 2 thumbs up!!

- I want to slap the JA for being weak & just give in to what her mother wanted her to do. Yeah I know she's just trying to be a filial daughter, don't want to aggravate the situation, etc..

And she's trying to make JH & the dad's relationship better again & take the matter in her own hands? She should not lie to JH. She should respect him, listen to what he said about his dad and understand the whole situation. I think JH really felt betrayed cos he can't believe that someone he loves so much would do this to him. Who else can he trust in this world besides KS?

- I want to slap the mother. Actually I wanted to slap her for a long time and not just starting from this episode. Especially hate it everytime  she over reacts and breathe heavily like lack of oxygen or something. And it seems like only SH can make her shut up and listen. She even pushed the father away when he tried to stop her from going out. Gosh I hate this type of mother. 

- still don't get it that JH father purposely flew back to Korea after just a phone call from KS. Not realistic at all. Especially for a womanizer father who married 3 times, irresponsible and cut ties with them more than 10 years. I mean, really? He can just dump everything in Canada (his young kids and new wife) & fly back to Korea just to see KS & JH? It's Canada and not just any other Asian countries. Unless he suddenly found his conscience again. 

Yeah, the doctor was right. Poor JH always running around, feel so tired and stressed out because of JA and her doings. Just go to China ok? You'll do great there!

lol hilarious how you described the mother lacking of oxygen....she's a real pain in the butt...

anyway, it's always portrayed in kdrama about parents poking their nose into their children's relationship matters...blind dates, background checks, trying to mediate btw quarreling couple...geez leave them alone to deal with their affairs!

Alright,  tough weekend for this thread! Let’s all squeal a bit....so all the Noonas in the house who do you want to buy food for ? :D

@stroppyse Woo Do Han at number 5. @jeijei Isn’t Kang Do Wan your fave as well ? 

Korean TV Viewers Vote For The Top 5 Younger Men They’d Most Like To Buy Food 

Jung-Hae-In-Kang-Daniel-Park-Bo-Gum-XPN.
Korean viewers have chosen the top five male stars for whom they’d like to buy food!

( no surprise who is no one of course !)
Spoiler

On May 6, KBS Joy’s variety show “Yang Se Hyung‘s GIF Workshop” announced the results of a vote in which viewers picked the “younger man” whom they most wanted to treat to a meal.

Jung Hae In, whose JTBC drama “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” inspired the title of the poll, took No. 1 on the list. The rising star has recently received a great deal of attention for his onscreen romance with co-star Son Ye Jin.

Wanna One’s Kang Daniel claimed second place on the list, while actor Park Bo Gumtook third. Nam Joo Hyuk came in at fourth place, while Woo Do Hwan, the star of MBC’s recent drama “Tempted,” rounded out the top five.

Which male star would you most like to buy food? Leave your thoughts below!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/06/korean-tv-viewers-vote-top-5-younger-men-theyd-like-buy-food/

18 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

I don't think Joon Hee will ever marry anyone again after being hurt like that lol. The scars will always be there when he has already given everything he could as a man deathly in love. He will not be able to love anyone greater than he loved Jin Ah. And Jin Ah, I believe if the ending is like that, she will never ever be happy like what she felt during dating Joon Hee. Kyung Sun also will not be that good again to Jin Ah and her family. Not to forget about Seung Ho, he and Jin Ah will not have a good relationship anymore and he might lose contact with Joon Hee for a very long time. Everyone will go on their own paths. And maybe at that time the mother will finally realize what she has done to her family lol 

@jesskitkat and @sunshinefate

While I don't like it one bit - in reality I can see how an ending like this can happen.  Especially, if JA still cannot evolve to "Stand by her Man"

:( for us invested viewers in that case!!

10 hours ago, thi2018 said:
  Hide contents

Oh....poor JHI :( 

here is the latest update:

Spoiler

When did that news come out? Is it really the latest which came out on May 6th? I am sad about the news as I am afraid it will affect his popularity and of course the drama's popularity itself. 

1 hour ago, silvermine said:

@jesskitkat and @sunshinefate

While I don't like it one bit - in reality I can see how an ending like this can happen.  Especially, if JA still cannot evolve to "Stand by her Man"

:( for us invested viewers in that case!!

Lol. I think PD Ahn will not give us an ending like that as this show is meant to show us how a man and a woman fall in love and thus they begin to fight for their love and how they maintain their relationship. In the press conference, Son Ye Jin said that if I am not mistaken

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Alright,  tough weekend for this thread! Let’s all squeal a bit....so all the Noonas in the house who do you want to buy food for ? :D

@stroppyse Woo Do Han at number 5. @jeijei Isn’t Kang Do Wan your fave as well ? 

Korean TV Viewers Vote For The Top 5 Younger Men They’d Most Like To Buy Food 

Korean viewers have chosen the top five male stars for whom they’d like to buy food!

( no surprise who is no one of course !)
  Reveal hidden contents

On May 6, KBS Joy’s variety show “Yang Se Hyung‘s GIF Workshop” announced the results of a vote in which viewers picked the “younger man” whom they most wanted to treat to a meal.

Jung Hae In, whose JTBC drama “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” inspired the title of the poll, took No. 1 on the list. The rising star has recently received a great deal of attention for his onscreen romance with co-star Son Ye Jin.

Wanna One’s Kang Daniel claimed second place on the list, while actor Park Bo Gumtook third. Nam Joo Hyuk came in at fourth place, while Woo Do Hwan, the star of MBC’s recent drama “Tempted,” rounded out the top five.

Which male star would you most like to buy food? Leave your thoughts below!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/06/korean-tv-viewers-vote-top-5-younger-men-theyd-like-buy-food/

Lol though Jung Hae In is 8 years older than me, I am willingly to buy him food!

@MarMi_Lei waaa I forgot that scene and that BTS. Thankfully Son Ye Jin posted that BTS lol we can still expect more about them in the next episodes:Djust do not make that scene comes after Joon Hee is back from China huhu

Just finished watching episode 12, it was very painful. Ottoke????

I agreed with a lot of viewers here that why in the world JA agreed to go to a blind date set up by her mom, even looking so nice???? She even said she did it for JH???

And what happened to the jealous JH...where did he go? Did you remember he got so jealous when his sister tried to introduce her customer to JA when they were dating secretly? I want to see that in him. He didn't even get angry at her. He immediately forgave her after seeing her outside his apartment. He probably understands completely why she did that...but please...no one could stand it. He probably didn't want to put more burden on her but at least he needs to show her that he can get angry if she tries to ruin their relationship. He did everything he could to protect her, but don't spoiler her to the point that she can see someone else while they are dating. It's cheating!!! He respected her decisions, but in turn she didn't respect his.

JA seems very clueless despite being 35 years old. After so many relationships she went through, she still didn't learn anythimg? No wonder she is still not married. She couldn't keep anyone by her side, probably JH as well. I dislike JA how she always said she is stupid after she made mistakes numerous times. She needs to discuss her hardships with JH. She always wanted to do things her own ways, like she told JH she will reveal their relationship with her family and KS or she went to see her ex by herself. Why not let JH involve too? .... (I dislike JA for now, but my love for SYJ unchanged :D) ... please let JA grows up, writer-nim. She needs to know she cannot please everyone in this whole universe!!!

JH is younger but more mature. I like how he handles JA's omma. But he is now stuck between KS and JA. JH always says JA is pretty, I think he meant her personality? They seem to have similar personality because both care a lot about people around them. His crying scene was heart broken. He didn't know what to do to make his sister less worry, but he couldn't let JA go. JH, do you need a shoulder to cry on? I'll be here :wub: 

It looks like n episode 13, JA wants to break up because she didn't want to see JH struggling between her and his sister. But that decision, again, is immature  (in my opinion). Can she not talk it out with JH? Communication is important in a relationship. Maybe they were too busy kissing, and forgot to talk. ... j/k.... I love their kissing scenes. They are too sweet!!!

In summary, I am a little bit frustrated with how the writer develop JA and JH characters. But I still love this show. Maybe JH's father will be the key to their happy ending since we don't know anything about him yet, besides he is not a good father.

SYJ and JHI fighting!!!

22 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Just finished watching episode 12, it was very painful. Ottoke????

I agreed with a lot of viewers here that why in the world JA agreed to go to a blind date set up by her mom, even looking so nice???? She even said she did it for JH???

And what happened to the jealous JH...where did he go? Did you remember he got so jealous when his sister tried to introduce her customer to JA when they were dating secretly? I want to see that in him. He didn't even get angry at her. He immediately forgave her after seeing her outside his apartment. He probably understands completely why she did that...but please...no one could stand it. He probably didn't want to put more burden on her but at least he needs to show her that he can get angry if she tries to ruin their relationship. He did everything he could to protect her, but don't spoiler her to the point that she can see someone else while they are dating. It's cheating!!! He respected her decisions, but in turn she didn't respect his.

JA seems very clueless despite being 35 years old. After so many relationships she went through, she still didn't learn anythimg? No wonder she is still not married. She couldn't keep anyone by her side, probably JH as well. I dislike JA how she always said she is stupid after she made mistakes numerous times. She needs to discuss her hardships with JH. She always wanted to do things her own ways, like she told JH she will reveal their relationship with her family and KS or she went to see her ex by herself. Why not let JH involve too? .... (I dislike JA for now, but my love for SYJ unchanged :D) ... please let JA grows up, writer-nim. She needs to know she cannot please everyone in this whole universe!!!

JH is younger but more mature. I like how he handles JA's omma. But he is now stuck between KS and JA. JH always says JA is pretty, I think he meant her personality? They seem to have similar personality because both care a lot about people around them. His crying scene was heart broken. He didn't know what to do to make his sister less worry, but he couldn't let JA go. JH, do you need a shoulder to cry on? I'll be here :wub: 

It looks like n episode 13, JA wants to break up because she didn't want to see JH struggling between her and his sister. But that decision, again, is immature  (in my opinion). Can she not talk it out with JH? Communication is important in a relationship. Maybe they were too busy kissing, and forgot to talk. ... j/k.... I love their kissing scenes. They are too sweet!!!

In summary, I am a little bit frustrated with how the writer develop JA and JH characters. But I still love this show. Maybe JH's father will be the key to their happy ending since we don't know anything about him yet, besides he is not a good father.

SYJ and JHI fighting!!!

I remember how I smiled like crazy watching Joon Hee got jealous over Kyu Min and got so angry when Kyu Min grab Jin Ah's hand forcefully in the end of ep 2. I know that it was supposed to be a serious scene but I could not help smiling because I found it to be so cute. His flaw became his strength to me. I'd also love it when they talk from heart to heart with each other. The small conversations but comes from their heart, I have always loved those kind of scenes therefore I always anticipate those kind of scenes in every episode

5 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

After reading all the posts, I am feeling sad. :cry:

How can these two be separated? Is it possible when they look too perfect together?

We'll see if the writer will pull the traditional trope of Kdramas like breaking up in episode 13 and they will meet again around episode 15 or 16 or the writer will surprise us with a new thing that we have not been able to imagined. If the writer chooses to use the former, okay, I just hope that the writer has a good reason for it because I do not think a character like Joon Hee will accept the breakup. I also wonder how the writer will pull the card that Seung Ho said to Jin Ah that Joon He is the type of a firm person, when he says no then it will be forever a no. 

yayy!!! uri JH being mentioned again in RM. hopefully haein can show up in RM since jaesuk is his sunbae label-mate. this is exactly the thing that we need right now to support uri OTP. some good stories from others to top those negativity. Oh come on... do  they really feel so good to bring someone down? this world should have more laid back and peaceful people :) hopefully he didn't startled much by this and keep humbly going up for people to see who he really is. as for FNC...they should keep up and act fast with media. people keep on frustrating and doubting the way they are handling their artists when things like this happen...sigh~..

Kang-Han-Na-Jun-So-Min-Jung-Hae-In.jpg

and to be honest....i'm not really affected by the bad reviews for the latest 2 episodes. i still keep on replaying vids where JA can't get up when waited outside the door , JH lifted up JA and being playful in the rain and...did u guys noticed that JH rubs JA's back when she hugged him and said saranghae...come on guys...there are still sweetness over there. You can still fantasize your perfect man there hihihi...and yes...it is mostly about JH not entirely about JA :D Maybe because i'm quite busy for the past week so i'm okay or whatever however, i still want to quickly jump to friday to see how it goes for this upcoming episode. To keep brighten up the mood ....lets talk about JH more rather than JA :D friday is not going to come any sooner so we need the stars and the moon during this period...lol

p.s. i hear new bgm there at the end..."i'll come running to you...lalala...~". did u guys know about the song? can u plz share the title.. i need to sing it to my hubs while running too :D

Archived