[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_p61s2kK4Df1vem8apo2_540.giftumblr_p61s2kK4Df1vem8apo3_540.giftumblr_p61s2kK4Df1vem8apo1_540.gifletsflytoasiarenata

Finding ‘Something in the Rain’

Spoiler

Updated : March 29 2018

Based on the idea that one’s love life can be more important than a foreign war, JTBC’s new drama “Something in the Rain” hopes to portray the beauty of ordinary yet real love. 
Actress Son Ye-jin and actor Jung Hae-in take the lead roles in the new Friday-Saturday drama series. Son’s character, who works as a coffee franchise supervisor, falls for her friend’s younger brother, a character designer at a computer game company, played by Jung.
Poducer Ahn Pan-seok directs the production. He is known for staging the legendary hit series “Behind the White Tower“ and the new drama’s unique Korean title “Pretty Sister who Treats Me to Meals” gained the public’s interest from the start of production.
“I saw the phrase on the internet once. I thought it was funny. It stayed in my memory,” director Ahn said, at a press conference which took place Wednesday afternoon in western Seoul. “There are many drama titles that are ambiguous and vague. I wanted to do a drama with a title that is specific and easy to remember.” 
The story hopes to depict ordinary yet real love, showing what it is like for two people who have known each other for a long time to fall in love. 
“I wondered what real dating could be. It is knowing about one’s real charms, as the knowledge requires an enormous amount of observation,” he said. “Real love could be defined as writing a biography of each other.” 
In the drama, there won’t be any epic conflicts or hardships. The plot will calmly describe the lead couple’s love story. 
“For a person in love, a call from the lover matters more than a war overseas,” the producer said. “Ordinary love can be epic through its presence.”
Son, who is returning to the small screen for the first time in five years, chose the drama based on her trust of the director. She always wanted to work with Ahn as many of her colleagues have complimented him. 
“I was worried at first about doing a drama, as drama productions can be difficult,” Son said. “But when I first met the director, he made a list of what he can do for me on set. I was deeply touched by the action.”
The veteran actress added that she might not be able to work with other drama producers after working with Ahn. 
Son‘s goal is to make a well-made drama. “Viewership rating is important, of course. But there are also some dramas that are nice to watch even after 10 years have passed. I would like to make that kind of drama,” she said. 
The first episode of “Something in the Rain” will air at 10:45 p.m on Friday. The rest of the Friday-Saturday drama series will air at 11 p.m. 
By Im Eun-byel (silverstar@heraldcorp.com)

5 hours ago, tianaa said:

we are in the same boatdevil-laugh-leaf-emoticon.giflet it sail and crush our hearts

AMEN TO THAT!!! text-line-smiley-032.gif?1302022361

Tomorrow's the DAY!! Can't wait!! :wub::wub::wub:

Just saw this on twitter :wub: He's so freaking adorable :wub:

DZcm3c9U0AEu5C0.jpg

DZcm3yZUQAAUkKe.jpg

DZcm4FaVoAAkDu0.jpg

CTTO

So... Today id the Day !!!

I love this couple in the first time I saw the news and I'm waiting for with .... impatience !

The love with age gap like that there was longtime ago and people like and appreciate it

It's the love between Yang Guo & Xiaolongnu 

this love story is very interesting so there are many remakes !

I hope this love story between noona & him will be a long-lasting drama as his wish

and like him; I d'ont care the ratings

American singer Rachael Yamagata singing the first OST for 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food'

son-ye-jin,jung-hae-in

American singer, songwriter, and pianist Rachael Yamagata will be singing the first OST for newly premiering JTBC drama, 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' (also known as 'Something In The Rain').

The OST Part 1 for 'Pretty Noona' will mark Rachael Yamagata's first ever time working with a Korean production. The artist was reportedly "moved by the music sample that the director sent", and also "loved the beautiful story that the drama hopes to portray"

Viewers can expect to hear Rachael Yamagata's soulful voice on the premiere episode of 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' this March 30 at 10:45 PM KST, starring Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In.

CR: ALLKPOP

2 hours ago, booo28 said:

Hi.. can someone kindly dm me link for live stream tonight ? thanks :)

me too please..:D Anyone? Thank you so much ^_^

More New Stills :wub::wub::wub:

DZhFqGrU0AEc1wb.jpg

DZhA24MWsAA_bWQ.jpg

DZhAzFMW0AAV1Lv.jpg

CTTO

Spoiler

DZhAph-W0AAzAnb.jpg

DZhAl_vWsAYHYpe.jpg

DZhAq6-XcAAxaAv.jpg

DZhAsYeWAAATxaH.jpg

DZhAuFOXcAAArnZ.jpg

DZhAvURWkAAYMS9.jpg

DZhAwCOX0AETnNN.jpg

CTTO

Spoiler

DZhaGeAXcAEXVbX.jpg

DZhaHXiX4AAw2rc.jpg

I was thinking of doing Live Recap like what i usually did for some other dramas based on just images  (since i do not know Korean). But tested my link, it only work for MBC or KBS.. cant work Live stream for THIS channel. Thus am sorry guess tonight i couldnt help. 

But the chemistry of leads are that genuinely good and felt natural, plus we trust the Director who led Secret Love Affair. So let's take a walk in the rain with them. 

I hate you jtbc..why is it so hard to get the streaming link?:bawling:

3 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

I was thinking of doing Live Recap like what i usually did for some other dramas based on just images  (since i do not know Korean). But tested my link, it only work for MBC or KBS.. cant work Live stream for THIS channel. Thus am sorry guess tonight i couldnt help. 

But the chemistry of leads are that genuinely good and felt natural, plus we trust the Director who led Secret Love Affair. So let's take a walk in the rain with them. 

Can I have the link? I wanna try if it works for me

am not prepared, so i will just use their real name.

need to get used to name. maybe by next week i can do recap.

yejin (JinA)  was reading some IG of someone, a guy in her car, was it an ex? duno, she was watching photos posted by that guy.... she followed to a resturant and saw the guy feasting with some girls. 

she looked saddened. 

she enterred back into her car. 

Ye Jin (JinA) dropped something in the car as she continued to stalk ( spy) on the guy... saw the guy lead his girlfriend who was drunk out of restaurant. he got his key. oh, it is the guy car, and not YeJin's car? the guy picked up something that Ye Jin dropped accidentally.. and the girl questioned the man, about the think she picked up from the floor of the car, and both the girl and the guy started arguing in the car. 

haha. both started to quarrel. the girl left the car... Ye Jin started spying at some corner....
next scene, she was talking to sister of Joon Hee (Jung Hae) at some restaurant, as she poured to her... while drinking beer too... Ye Jin mentioned boy friend? 

both are singing chatting, as Jung hae walked in to join them...  hahah, Ye jin non stop drinking even when Jung Hae is here.. hahaha.. she ended up light punching him for what i dont know ... ahhahaha. 

hahaha. parting, .. Yejin hug and kiss Jung Hae's sister.. hahha., ;Yejin is so cute when she drunk. 

the brother sister send her into the cab/ car. oh, its Jung Hae's car,. JH supposed to send her home.... Yejin continued to 'kiss' the sister good bye... SO CUTE. 

oh, the OST sound... the English one playing back ground. 
Yejin turned teary and was silent... Jung Hae looked at her knowingly... was quiet too... as he drove along.... YeJin closed her eyes.. obviously couldnt hid her sadness.... both continued in silent as the music played.... 
he parked his car at the road side... and let her cried in the car. as he wait at the road side.  she came out and talked.... such a sweet guy when she was shy as he looked slantly at her... 

she fall asleep at the seat... again, he tilted his head.. oh, the creepy boy. took her photo... hahaha. he is a secret admirer already? she woke and questioned him... 

she worried her sleepying look? she cleansed her mouth with her palm. ...

they walked into the night.... she is wide awake now. thanks her... say goodnite. she turned and left at her bulding entrance. 
secret admirer smiled and looked at her leaving... he left. its her who looked back at him before enter lift.

Archived