[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

JA gave me  a headache on this episode. Poor JH and his sister.  :( 

How can she do such a thing, breaking up with JH when all he did was stand up for her. Both of them are having a  hard time but JH remained rational and no plans on giving her up. She should do the same. Giving up on him just because she doesn't want to see him in pain anymore is just sooooo unacceptable (and so old school idea for writers)  after everything he's been through. She should have done that earlier not now. She onLy put JH in so much pain more. Especially right now that he needed someone to lean  on because his father is around. All this time I thought JA will do everything even the impossible for JH later on to prove that she's worth JH's love too.:(

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Maybe because many writers think that most women have that kind of fantasy of having a perfect man and someone like hero whenever the woman is in danger or in crisis. I love that kind of character of man whenever it is written in a drama but yeah I hate a female character which always needs a saving lol that is why I avoid a drama which has a very dangerous villain or serial killers or psychopaths :tongue: for me, better to have an annoying mother character like this than a villain like I mentioned before because I know the male character will need to save his woman several times. That is also why I do not like to be treated like a weakling by men:lol:

Btw, this show is killing me with their sweetness geez:ph34r: 

It’s the fantasy part I don’t like. Especially if I’m watching a supposedly real-life like drama, I don’t wanna see a “perfect” character, it just makes me roll my eyes. But at least that’s better than a weak, dumb female character. Sigh

I just don’t like when there’s such big difference btw the leads like a super geeenius ML and a dumb FL or a kind hearted FL and a jerk ML, or a super domineering ML and a timid FL; I like when they feel like they’re on the same level, but I digress.

This just had potential to be my favourite drama. An otp that actually feels like a real couple? What more can I ask for... but then  they do things that make me frustrated.

Please don’t mind my ranting, I’m a negative person in general.

I really feel uncomfortable with ep 11 & ep 12, mainly with JA.  She keeps on doing stupid things and then apologize.  There are  too many lies as well as hiding things from JH.   She never learned.  Does she really care for him at all ?  What is love for her ? We still have 4 episodes to go and how many stupid things she will continue to do.   I can't help thinking that JH deserves a better girlfriend.  I found JA is more irritating than her mom and now wonder despite JA's beauty what he sees in her ? 

I need a break and luckily I have one week to ease my mind before next Friday.

I think I’m Done with this drama ... started out so well but I can’t take Jin Ah’s passiveness anymore. In my views she doesnt seem to value Joon Hee as much as he values her... i feel so sorry for JH =( She just hurts him and Then even breaks up with him (at least it looks like that in the preview),,Im starting to dislike her... She is ruining the drama for me, and I adored this OTP so much but not anymore.. JH didnt deserve this from her , to get his heart broken since all the time he been so supportive of her and protected her etc.. 

As I said, in this story it's not JH is weak but JA; she looks like a 'swallow' hahaha

she can't say NO to anyone ... her mother and her bosses ...she does what they want !

her mother thinks that her daughter is a priscess; that JH doesn't dare to love her bla bla bla !

but she will fall down if she watch the video of party where JA being in " decent " situation !

and nobody want to date JA if they watch it too !

except......our poor JH haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

I like SH in today ep; he does the rebellion hahahaha

29 minutes ago, Tukata said:

I really feel uncomfortable with ep 11 & ep 12, mainly with JA.  She keeps on doing stupid things and then apologize.  There are  too many lies as well as hiding things from JH.   She never learned.  Does she really care for him at all ?  What is love for her ? We still have 4 episodes to go and how many stupid things she will continue to do.   I can't help thinking that JH deserves a better girlfriend.  I found JA is more irritating than her mom and now wonder despite JA's beauty what he sees in her ? 

I need a break and luckily I have one week to ease my mind before next Friday.

We think exactly the same... I didnt know .... the writers were thinking creating a heroine like that..

27 minutes ago, bugcie said:

JA gave me  a headache on this episode. Poor JH and his sister.  :( 

How can she do such a thing, breaking up with JH when all he did was stand up for her. Both of them are having a  hard time but JH remained rational and no plans on giving her up. She should do the same. Giving up on him just because she doesn't want to see him in pain anymore is just sooooo unacceptable (and so old school idea for writers)  after everything he's been through. She should have done that earlier not now. She onLy put JH in so much pain more. Especially right now that he needed someone to lean  on because his father is around. All this time I thought JA will do everything even the impossible for JH later on to prove that she's worth JH's love too.:(

Yeah I also think if she loves Joon Hee very much, what she should do is not breaking up with him but to show even more affections, care, and concern to him. When he always folds up his feelings just to always seem happy and cheerful around her so that she will always be happy, she should just stick to him and be the place to lean on for him so that he can finally open up everything that he has kept inside for so long. I hope they are not breaking up and I hope she will change her mind when he finally finds her, like what this drama has always done with the quickly-ending-the-misunderstanding because it is what makes the drama different with the other dramas out there. In just 4 episodes I just hope the writers will not ruin the story that has become one of my favorite till date.

While Jin Ah has more experience in breaking ups and being broken hearted, Joon Hee is far less experienced. Joon Hee has less experienced in loving someone, maybe it was So Jung that he once really loved based on Seung Chul's story while Jin Ah has long list of boyfriends based on Kang Se Young's story and even her relationship with Kyu Min happened and ended not long ago. So, Joon Hee will be affected, hurt, and depressed more because of the breakup. Better the writer not make Jin Ah really ends things with him or it will scar him for long

Jin Ah-ya, Joon Hee has a long list of girls that will come after him if you break up with him, you better cherish him more

I'm frustrated and I don't like how the story progresses now. At first I thought the appearance of JH dad will stir up the story a bit. 

But I really don't like JA's character now. What the heck is the writer doing? JH deserves a much better girl. I support the breakup, though it could be just temporary if JH decides to go to China. 

2 minutes ago, jesskitkat said:

I'm frustrated and I don't like how the story progresses now. At first I thought the appearance of JH dad will stir up the story a bit. 

But I really don't like JA's character now. What the heck is the writer doing? JH deserves a much better girl. I support the breakup, though it could be just temporary if JH decides to go to China. 

JA might turn out to become one of the worst heroines in kdrama for me... 

So I wasn’t the only one frustrated

The writer was so focused on creating the perfect, drool worthy, nice-guy-that-doesn’t-exist-anywhere (someone please get this reference) ML that they already used up all their creativity when it came time to write the FL.

It seems like JA doesn’t love JH as much as he loves her. I know it’s hard when your parents disapprove the relationship. However, if your love for him is strong enough, you’ll stick with him no matter what. Isn’t that’s the reason why they kept playing the Stand By Your Man song? I would be so tired of this relationship if I were JH. Poor guy. He gives so much and got so little in return. My heart aches for him. 

1 minute ago, sweetseptember said:

I thought JA truly loved JH? She seemed to look sooo in love and happy around him.. But in the end i guess she didnt? =( it makes me truly sad the writers of this drama decided to go this way just for more drama/angst sake i guess. 

I don't think she doesn't love him... She truly love him but her way to help him is wrong!! It's her mother fault if she acts this way!!

@sunshinefate It's really disappointing on how the story is going right now. It's like watching a recycled drama. I hope the writers will have something surprising to fix it because we are only left with  4 episodes. It will be very disappointing if the drama will end without any sacrifices from JA's side to deserve JH's genuine love. I wonder why JH's dad pushed JA's dad? Maybe he already knows what JA's mother is doing on his son? maybe because of that, JA felt helpless more and just decided to end everything  with JH because of many complications. If this is right, this drama's popularity will go for nothing. I hope the writers will be smarter on the 4 episodes left.

Archived