[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

People say why JA doesn't tell to JH or at least ...to KS about her blind date !

I already said before : JS is not mature in love or in work

you see what she did at work and now the problem will come !

you see when she went deeing KM alone and she escaped the death ...!!

She always decide something with her heart not her head ..

so why JH is always worried about her; so why he declines the offer to go to China;

he wants protect his girlfriend ( what he said to his boss hehehe)

You see.... even she goes to the toilet; he stays outside

the second Mom of JA :grin:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K-DRAMA REACTION: PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD | EPISODE 10

Let’s talk about Kyung-sun…

This episode just made me love her even more. I respect Kyung-sun so much, and the way Jang So-yeon portrayed her is just so superb. Kyung-sun is a strong, independent career woman who will do everything to protect her dongsaeng. I loved how the show perfectly delivered the contrast of emotions between Kyung-sun and Joon-hee.

While Joon-hee was all smiles talking with Jin-a over the phone, Kyung-sun was facing the wrath of Jin-a’s evil Mom…

While Joon-hee and Jin-a were all lovey dovey, Kyung-sun was arguing with their unapologetic father for completely abandoning them. I have met so many evil fathers in K-dramaland, but I think Kyung-sun and Joon-hee’s father is on a different level. I haven’t even seen him yet he already makes me furious.

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/05/05/k-drama-reaction-pretty-noona-who-buys-me-food-episode-10/

chingus if you can guess what is going to happen in a drama, then you have a writer in you! come be a matchmaker auntie and join us for this new event -- smash-up writer's carnival! even if you are lurking, don't forget to hit a button and encourage people's stories. it is based fully on community voting. have fun! :D

Why oh why do kdrama writers keep writing their female characters so weakly and try to make their males characters the second coming of Jesus Christ. I’m getting frustrated with Jin ah and Joon Hee’s character. 

I really don’t wanna be negative since I was really looking forward to this show and I love Ye Jin and Hae in and have been looking forward to their pairing since the announcement. I need strength to not drop this drama. :(

At this point their relationship just consists of JA doing something stupid and then apologizing

JA: I’m sorry

JH: You’re always causing trouble

JA: Why was I so stupid?

...and then they do some cute richard simmons and we forget it all... rinse and repeat. :D

How I love this couple when they always end their misunderstanding quickly without dragging too long. They always end it in a sweet way and today they end it with the kiss in the rain and dancing in the rain. They are just like any ordinary couples without much drama and I have always adored that side of this drama

52 minutes ago, rain89 said:

Why oh why do kdrama writers keep writing their female characters so weakly and try to make their males characters the second coming of Jesus Christ. I’m getting frustrated with Jin ah and Joon Hee’s character. 

I really don’t wanna be negative since I was really looking forward to this show and I love Ye Jin and Hae in and have been looking forward to their pairing since the announcement. I need strength to not drop this drama. :(

Maybe because many writers think that most women have that kind of fantasy of having a perfect man and someone like hero whenever the woman is in danger or in crisis. I love that kind of character of man whenever it is written in a drama but yeah I hate a female character which always needs a saving lol that is why I avoid a drama which has a very dangerous villain or serial killers or psychopaths :tongue: for me, better to have an annoying mother character like this than a villain like I mentioned before because I know the male character will need to save his woman several times. That is also why I do not like to be treated like a weakling by men:lol:

Btw, this show is killing me with their sweetness geez:ph34r: 

Why does she have to break up with him when he has done almost all the things that I believe every woman has ever dreamt of. Maybe she feels that she has been burdensome to him and she has hurt him in so many ways but he still says that he is okay with everything :( poor Joon Hee running like that while looking for her

Archived