[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noona and dongsaeng falling in love scenes compilation MV by jtbc

ep 12 preview, She is going on a blind date set by her mom.  KS gets to know and tell JH, but they make up at the end.

11 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Noona and dongsaeng falling in love scenes compilation MV by jtbc

ep 12 preview, She is going on a blind date set by her mom.  KS gets to know and tell JH, but they make up at the end.

You made my day!!

@stroppyse thanks a lot for the translations even if you're busy!!

I really start to think this drama will have an happy end. Maybe a wedding as bonus 'cause the parents business is not so difficult as the writer want to portray... But i'm really curious about JH's father. Why he has come and his motivations related to that sad past.:rolleyes:

haven't posted in ages...  but I've been lurking around this thread for weeks. 

in case some of you don't know, somebody is translating the jtbc short clips on its official yt channel (jtbc drama) in the comments section. Just scroll down and you'll find them.

Just now, bobacha said:

haven't posted in ages...  but I've been lurking around this thread for weeks. 

in case some of you don't know, somebody is translating the jtbc short clips on its official yt channel (jtbc drama) in the comments section. Just scroll down and you'll find them.

yes there is, but I noticed that the translations there were taken from here. So maybe unless someone translate it here, there wont be any there. Or sometimes the translations there  were also taken from bah doh live recap. :) 

7 minutes ago, jesskitkat said:

Gosh he can lift her up just like that!! I want too! Too romantic to digest!!

Gosh, I am wondering if your favorite scene is the same with me. I love when he lifted her in episode 5. I love it when a man lifts his woman up or carries her like a princess. Jung Hae In, why are you so strong and romantic in this drama? Screw me:ph34r: he even can dance around in the heavy rain while carrying her on the front. Will they give us the BTS of that scene? I'd love it very much

https://www.bah-doo.com/pretty-noona-who-buys-me-food-something-in-the-rain-live-recap-episode-11/

thanks to :  V & L for the live recap!!! and have a good trip @stroppyse Hope you'll be back soon on this thread..

JA goes inside and then leaves. She was in and out. She waits outside and thinks for a moment. KS gets out of the taxi and asks what she is doing there….it’s not….that crazy. JA asks KS not to tell Jh about it, not about the blind date. KS thought JA went there to see KS’s father, but JA says it is a blind date. KS is pretty upset about the blind date and tells JA to finish it with JH.

PREVIEW
JH is going to China.
Things get rougher for our couple?
But they have a lot of super cute moments too.
Perhaps everyone is happy again?

36 minutes ago, haneybee87@gmail.com said:
Hope someone can translate what she said.. she’s a reporter if not mistaken..

She was talking about how she couldn’t attend her presscon and so instead she asked SYJ to take a picture and SYJ sent that picture in the waiting room. And she was also talking about JHI’s standing position controversy saying that a it’s kinda weird and that the position was not arranged.

So I was going to translate the whole text but it’s taking me too long *brainfart* and I really need to sleep now bcos in the next 5 hours I have to wake up to prepare for my graduation ceremony so I’m a little bit lost but I dropped here for a little bit before I go to sleep :D  and tomorrow once I arrived home after the graduation ceremony, hopefully I can translate the bits of episode 11! :D 

also wanna say thank you so much for @stroppyse for all your hard work in translations bcos I think translating things is actually not a really easy thing to do.. I brainfart a lot when translating thus it takes a pretty long time for me translate things.. (is it just me or..? xD) and I hope you’ll have a safe flight!!

21 minutes ago, sns25129 said:

She was talking about how she couldn’t attend her presscon and so instead she asked SYJ to take a picture and SYJ sent that picture in the waiting room. And she was also talking about JHI’s standing position controversy saying that a it’s kinda weird and that the position was not arranged.

So I was going to translate the whole text but it’s taking me too long *brainfart* and I really need to sleep now bcos in the next 5 hours I have to wake up to prepare for my graduation ceremony so I’m a little bit lost but I dropped here for a little bit before I go to sleep :D  and tomorrow once I arrived home after the graduation ceremony, hopefully I can translate the bits of episode 11! :D 

also wanna say thank you so much for @stroppyse for all your hard work in translations bcos I think translating things is actually not a really easy thing to do.. I brainfart a lot when translating thus it takes a pretty long time for me translate things.. (is it just me or..? xD) and I hope you’ll have a safe flight!!

Congratulations!!:D

I really like how this drama is tackling old school Korean societal issues. From my understanding, ever since divorce has become legal, the divorce rate has gone up. Not to mention the marriage rate has gone down. Young people aren't getting married as early or as often as they used to. Part of the problem could be this double standard about older women and younger men.

If two people are doing well enough to get married, one being a little older, even if it is the woman should not matter. Not to mention, this idea that everyone's family has to be perfect is so antiquated. Why should JH be punished because his parents split and his mom died? Not only is that unfair, it is highly discriminatory! And of course, the person screaming the loudest has no reason to be. What's so great about JA's mom??? She needs to be worried more about why her daughter is the subject of constant sexual harassment on her job? That makes me feel like her feelings towards her daughter's friends were fake. She didn't love them, she pitied them. And now that her daughter is involved with JH, the truth is coming out. This validates KS's fears re: the two of them because she knows how snobbish JA's mother can be. 

Just let them be. I want more lovey dovey cuteness! :blush:

Reminders:

> Do not quote images/videos/long posts. Just tag the person or use the Quote This function to quote a segment of a long text.

> Do not post content irrelevant to the drama. Post your non-drama content to the A&A/Shipping thread, whenever appropriate.

> Do not bash any actor/crew/Soompi member. Bashing incidents will be reviewed for possible sanctions.

> Do not post less than 20 characters. Observe the minimum posting requirement to avoid getting your post deleted.

> Do not post consecutively. Unless you're a recapper or if 30 mins has passed since your last post. 

For more details on the section rules, please visit our Kdramas and Movies Rules thread.

050518 0517KST

Ah I am so sad about today's episode and JA having gone on a blind date - why did she do that? I mean to appease her mother? But it's not like it's going to do much, since Omma is really against JH as of now. I cannot wait to be able to watch it with subs... I am totally with KS here, in the sense that I would have a similar reaction. I am a bit disappointed in JA for not refusing till the end to be honest.

Regarding the whole JHI accident: well, it seems like as of now there are two sides of the story. One being that he was asked to move by the staff but did not; there is a video of it but it keeps being taken down. The second being that he was lost and it was all rushed. There are a couple of videos showing that he does seem lost and those videos are still up. I wonder what they are not releasing a statement or an apology... It certainly doing him harm... Ah la la, I am getting worried. If he did make a mistake, they need to acknowledge it quickly before it does more harm.

Archived