[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

:lol: They’re really trying hard to fill in the time slot. They spent a good 5 minutes without any dialogue in the first few minutes and now they’re doing an extended flashback of a full scene we already saw.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is cute!!!! thats why JH keeps on telling that she is cute and pretty.

GM meets JA appa.  Appa FTW!!!!!!

Spoiler

JH  trying to convince SH

OMO!!!! His SMILE AT THE END!!!!! wow!!!!!!! :wub::wub:

25 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Thanks for the appreciation, folks. Episode 6 released! All future releases, if any, will be exclusive to the blog and the forum.

Thanks for all your hard work and the other volunteers. 

That ending tho. When I say I need things to move along, this was not the path I was expecting. This episode was mostly filler tbh

Guest 999hearts

HOMYGOD THAT LAST SCENE IS SERIOUSLY WACKO :crazy::crazy: CAN'T A SISTA GET HER OLD PHONE BACK WITHOUT HAVING TO BE INVOLVED WITH A PSYCHOTIC EX???

EP. 8 TEXT PREVIEW

진아(손예진)를 납치하여 폭주하는 규민(오륭), 진아와 하루 종일 연락이 닿지 않아 불안해하던 준희(정해인)는 마침내 걸려온 진아의 전화에 심장이 내려 앉는다. 진아의 회사 여직원들은 단체로 회식을 거부하고, 공차장(이화룡)을 포함한 남직원들은 여직원들의 동태를 살피느라 분주하다. 준희는 둘의 사랑을 모두에게 당당하게 밝히고 싶어하고, 진아는 그런 준희를 위해서 용기를 내 부모님께 고백할 결심을 하게 되는데…

Can any sweet soul translate this cos I really need to sleep :')

I saw the preview for episode 8 and I am really going crazy. OMG so sweet of Joon Hee. At the end when he listened to Jin Ah's recording that she really loved him and would love him in a very long time, his smiled made me cry. So romantic and touching to hear that. Joon Hee is so protective to Jin Ah. So husband material.

1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

Wait I did not watch this yet did the ex crash into her?

Nope. The crazy ex drove her away from the city in high speed... BTW what if she changes after the accident? We have to wait till tomorrow :(

1 minute ago, AlexandraReid said:

more clips

Aww sweet

The scene in the preview when Jin Ah drew a heart shape on Joon Hee's back and Joon Hee smiled unknowingly to Jin Ah, that was so sweetttt. I don't know why but I can watch them all lovey dovey even if without the plot moving at all :lol: but sadly we have to brace the fact that the plot is steadily moving to the angst:( I wonder if there will be breakup scene in the near future, how will they go through the breakup? They are so in love now and they are not in the position to be able to let go of each other, especially Joon Hee. When he broke up with So Jung, his friend said that he was like he was going to die, then what about now? He is really really in love with Jin Ah and got so easily emotional for everything related to her. 

UGH I WANT TO KILL HER CRAZY EX SO MUCH :triumph:

Aww Seo Joon Hee is so husband and boyfriend material. He really loves Yoon Jin Ah more than everything, I guess :wub: All the male leads in Korean Drama are always too good to be found in real life:joy:

Just now, sunshinefate said:

The scene in the preview when Jin Ah drew a heart shape on Joon Hee's back and Joon Hee smiled unknowingly to Jin Ah, that was so sweetttt. I don't know why but I can watch them all lovey dovey even if without the plot moving at all :lol: but sadly we have to brace the fact that the plot is steadily moving to the angst:( I wonder if there will be breakup scene in the near future, how will they go through the breakup? They are so in love now and they are not in the position to be able to let go of each other, especially Joon Hee. When he broke up with So Jung, his friend said that he was like he was going to die, then what about now? He is really really in love with Jin Ah and got so easily emotional for everything related to her. 

In the preview she seems confused in her room on the bed when she talk to herself. I'm really curious to know if the accident and the scar are related to it. Anyway i agree. I would like to watch only their interactions despite the rest of plot... This couple is my death!!:lol:

1 minute ago, stroppyse said:

Okay, guys, this is out of sequence, but here is the preview for those waiting for it so that they can go to bed. :)

JH: In the moment that something happened, I became certain. At that thought, I wanted so much for it not to be true.
JH: Yoon Jin Ah, where are you right now?!
JH: I regretted it so much. I should have rushed to go get you. I shouldn’t have left you alone.
JA Mother: Speaking bluntly, think if it had been our house? Would you have wanted to let Jin Ah go to a family like that?
JH: I want to be upfront with our relationship as well. Not worrying about being found out or of having to reveal it.
JA: I came to see my boyfriend.
Guard: Oh, yeah.
JA: I’m dating Joon Hee…
JA: I couldn’t stop it…
JA: Yoon JIn Ah!
JA: I’m so sorry it happened.
BR: You must be so happy.
JA: I am happy. Gloriously.
JA: If I continue to deceive her, she’s going to be even more disappointed.
JH: I’m sadder.
JH: I will love you even more.

Lol yeah because of Pretty Noona, it has been a routine for me to check this forum out and post my craziness for this drama before going to bed lol. You are so understanding 

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Okay, guys, this is out of sequence, but here is the preview for those waiting for it so that they can go to bed. :)

JH: In the moment that something happened, I became certain. At that thought, I wanted so much for it not to be true.
JH: Yoon Jin Ah, where are you right now?!
JH: I regretted it so much. I should have rushed to go get you. I shouldn’t have left you alone.
JA Mother: Speaking bluntly, think if it had been our house? Would you have wanted to let Jin Ah go to a family like that?
JH: I want to be upfront with our relationship as well. Not worrying about being found out or of having to reveal it.
JA: I came to see my boyfriend.
Guard: Oh, yeah.
JA: I’m dating Joon Hee…
JA: I couldn’t stop it…
JA: Yoon JIn Ah!
JA: I’m so sorry it happened.
BR: You must be so happy.
JA: I am happy. Gloriously.
JA: If I continue to deceive her, she’s going to be even more disappointed.
JH: I’m sadder.
JH: I will love you even more.

And YES!!! My doubts are vanished!! Thank you so much chingu!!:wub:

9 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Nope. The crazy ex drove her away from the city in high speed... BTW what if she changes after the accident? We have to wait till tomorrow :(

What the heck is wrong with this dude?

Now can the mom stop trying to fix her up with this scumbag?

10 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

In the preview she seems confused in her room on the bed when she talk to herself. I'm really curious to know if the accident and the scar are related to it. Anyway i agree. I would like to watch only their interactions despite the rest of plot... This couple is my death!!:lol:

I think she wanted to tell Kyung Sun about their relationship but did not know how to say it? Lol. Same with you. I do not even need plot now. Even if when they talk randomly and anything unimportant, I will still smile and eagerly watch them. The more they say that they love each other and will love each other more, the more I love them, too. OMG Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin, what have you done to me:lol:

Archived