[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

3 hours ago, azwhoony said:

@jeijei is the sub out yet?

Deleted your post since it violates the 20-character-minimum rule.

But to answer your query, not yet. Working on it.

EDIT: 

I'm done~ The timing is still gonna be tweaked.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, junerain7 said:

To be honest, I felt like quitting at the middle of ep 1 coz I thought it was too slow and some parts, I skipped but my friend who recommended this to me kept on prodding me to go on. I’m glad I listened to her. I had a really good laugh at the end of ep 3 when Son Ye-jin held Jung Hae-in’s hand under the table and he hiccuped. When he also held her hand, I couldn’t stop giggling. That’s when I fell in love with this drama. Now, I can only eagerly look forward to the next episodes. 

And THIS was my favorite scene.  You must have read my mind.  My first favorite, that is.  

Recap: They're around the table at the bar and Joon Hee is trying his best to field a barrage of questions regarding "the one that got away" or rather, still remains at large.  Jin Ah knows of her colleague's intention to move in, and when that colleague comments on the important thing being his not making a decision, panic sets in, and Jin Ah reaches over and holds his hand under the table to help him with that decision. His eyes grow wide, and a nervous hiccup escapes.  His colleague asks if he's drunk already.  Everyone toasts, during which he definitively holds her hand back, fingers intertwined.  She is slightly alarmed at this bold response which causes her to have to swallow a hiccup.  His colleague comments about her ability to do that.  Joon Hee notices this and can't help but smile to know she is affected in the same way, too.

Btw, I'm glad you listened to your friend, too.

6 minutes ago, zanierpk said:

I am a bit worried about the title "something"... I am worried if the ending is not as per our expectation. I hope this drama will end with a happy ending.

Fingers crossed to happy ending. I believe in the writer and of course PD Ahn. I believe PD Ahn is a perfectionist. Although Secret Love Affair's ending was not that satisfying, but it was quite a happy ending because Yoo Ah In's character promised to wait for his lover until she got out from the prison. That ending is IMO needed for a story that involved a romance between a much younger man and a much older woman. But for a light romance between Joon Hee and Jin Ah where the age gap is not big, I believe the ending will be happy. Fingers crossed! 

3 hours ago, azwhoony said:

Yejin/JA is so pretty and adorable~...as a woman that has the same age with her...awww~...my reaction is exactly like her bestfriend KS that adores her friend. yeppo! (^_^) 

as for JH/haein...FNC must be blessed to have him...FNC dont have to worry their CNblue and FT Island going to military since JHI is there now...hihihi..i always thought his face has resemblance of few actors...i personally think that he resembles junho 2pm the most...(will i get slashed by junho die-hard fan..hehe).. but let juz us put aside other actors... Jung Hae In is JHI and he really deserve his own recognition now:)

Jun-Ho die hard fan is here!!! and that was the first thing that has come to my mind as i saw Hae In in this drama and listen to his voice as well.. i couldn't agree more. I thought i was just me. I'm glad I,'m not the only one.. it's not just his face that resembles junho's, it is also his voice and gesture.

Something in the Rain? It's probably acid rain or whatever. 

"Something in the rain" refers to them sharing the red umbrella. It's like the idiom "something is in the air." Love is in the air, love is in the rain. or something. 

Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food makes more sense, though it sounds like an ecchi anime title. It's inspired by YAI and SJK's interview about their SHK-noona buying them food.  Of course, the SongSong couple was born out of little gestures like that. After all, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. But I bet with JH, it's through his noona's face value. 

1 hour ago, ubby12 said:

Jun-Ho die hard fan is here!!! and that was the first thing that has come to my mind as i saw Hae In in this drama and listen to his voice as well.. i couldn't agree more. I thought i was just me. I'm glad I,'m not the only one.. it's not just his face that resembles junho's, it is also his voice and gesture.

Jung Hae-in reminded me of Kim Soo-hyun.

But now he's just Jung Hae-in, in his own right.

2 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

Fingers crossed to happy ending. I believe in the writer and of course PD Ahn. I believe PD Ahn is a perfectionist. Although Secret Love Affair's ending was not that satisfying, but it was quite a happy ending because Yoo Ah In's character promised to wait for his lover until she got out from the prison. That ending is IMO needed for a story that involved a romance between a much younger man and a much older woman. But for a light romance between Joon Hee and Jin Ah where the age gap is not big, I believe the ending will be happy. Fingers crossed! 

I'm hoping the ending is not like Secret Love Affair. I'll feel very sad and dissatisfied if 2 lovers cannot be together in the end. 

All of us are waiting & chasing each episode anxiously and we don't want an ending like that... :(

30 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

Stills  :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

The chemistry is on fire even they are just smiling to each other. What to do when I just love them this hard. The way Joon Hee looks at Jin Ah when she sleeps on the couch is really romantic.

Finally it's friday. I love their chemistry don't get me wrong all the love are just music to my ears, blood to my veins, bumble bee's to my sun flowers, gas to my car... okay I'll stop, I think you guess get it, i heart them lol. However,  I am ready for the drama to start to shake things up a little between them (besides ex), I want to see how they will handle the backlash of them being together and so on. 45 minutes till show time since netflix wants to discriminate against us Canadian :bawling:

23 minutes ago, LoveBunny said:

Finally it's friday. I love their chemistry don't get me wrong all the love are just music to my ears, blood to my veins, bumble bee's to my sun flowers, gas to my car... okay I'll stop, I think you guess get it, i heart them lol. However,  I am ready for the drama to start to shake things up a little between them (besides ex), I want to see how they will handle the backlash of them being together and so on. 45 minutes till show time since netflix wants to discriminate against us Canadian :bawling:

Same tbh. I think kyung sun is gonna start suspecting or at least thinking Jin ah is lying about something. Seeing as in the preview she asked Kang se young about the outing Jin ah claimed she went to with her colleagues but she young said nothing like that happened. Plus she already noticed he dropped Jin ah off, pretended to be her boyfriend, came to look for her in her office, plus his reaction to her wanting to set up Jin ah for a date.

Archived