[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

I went to see the video edited.

Spoiler

I was amazed at the nature of the couple. :wub:

Both are suitable. It makes me think that's the real thing, right?

They both are couples.

I'm too addictive.

Who helped me? Please!!!!!!!!!

) The way you hold my hand...

) The way you look at me...

) The way you make my heart skip a beat...

What happen?

SYJ : Do You Happen to LIKE Me?

JHI : I Feel Excited EVERY Moment.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I got excited at another K drama and I'm so looking forward to this. The chemistry between the leads are amazing and they look so good together. I now have something to look forward to every Fri & Sat.

Sad that no eng sub version is available at the moment but relying on this thread to get by for the time being. I'm just waiting for someone to start a thread for our leads under shippers :))

Hope to see more discussion here and BTS !

I've been checking and rechecking since Saturday morning for the eng sub of ep.1 in three sites. But until this minute no luck at all.

I wonder why?

I thought it was because of the long weekend but "The Good Witch" already had complete eng sub for its latest weekend eps 17-20 which were aired Saturday nite.

Huhuhuhuhuhu... so sad...

LOL.. Watching the preview made me think that if he asked to have ramen at her place, it would be signifying a whole new different thing.

I am loving their interactions and I like the pace - kind of like a slow burn. Getting to know each other again and we are realising what are the obstacles ahead of our OTP.

9 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

LOL.. Watching the preview made me think that if he asked to have ramen at her place, it would be signifying a whole new different thing.

I am loving their interactions and I like the pace - kind of like a slow burn. Getting to know each other again and we are realising what are the obstacles ahead of our OTP.

I fully agree with you, I like the pace this relationship is taking. Usually in K drama the relationship happens really fast but this much slower pace is really nice too. Of course, there will be obstacles ahead which we'll see but for now, I'm enjoying how JH is slowly discovering his love for JA and how JA is slowly allowing JH to come into her heart.

23 minutes ago, msbubbly said:

I fully agree with you, I like the pace this relationship is taking. Usually in K drama the relationship happens really fast but this much slower pace is really nice too. Of course, there will be obstacles ahead which we'll see but for now, I'm enjoying how JH is slowly discovering his love for JA and how JA is slowly allowing JH to come into her heart.

I agree ☝️ 

I like ...

JH is slowly discovering his love for JA and how JA is slowly allowing JH to come into her heart.” 

i feel that my live is precious and stable.

❤️❤️❤️

Gosh darn it. To watch it raw. Or read the translations by @stroppyse and give myself spoilers. Decisions decisions decisions.

One major complaint. If DF managed such an exclusive license then darn it they should have arranged for faster translations. There's a reason why VIU is fast. I have been waiting for this drama so long that I am willing to watch it raw to avoid spoilers. Then come here for translations. I just checked- off the main source... no subs released yet.

I had to watch it on low volume while at break at work today. So couldn't hear much. The main OTP is so cute. Well they have looked so cute in all the previews.

Please be good. I have been so miffed from my last Kdrama haven't touched a Kdrama for 3 weeks or more. Haven't even watched the ending episodes of the 2 unnamed weekend dramas because the endings was horrendous. And been rewatching a Cdrama for like the 3rd time. There are days I forget Cdrama and TW exists and I also can understand it. But Kdramas are my favourite.

I basically look at those 2 and all I see are rainbows and unicorns whenever they are together. I guess I better check if this is a melodrama or romance right? Are we expecting a sad ending? It's spring right? Romance time right? So it has to be successful. Like summer time is for horror and winter is for melo; spring is for romance right?

2 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Haven't even watched the ending episodes of the 2 unnamed weekend dramas because the endings was horrendous.

Haha are you talking about Misty?

Man I swore not to live watch anymore dramas but I now have three not-too-bad dramas that I'm following!

Loved the sweetness of the first two episodes, and the Ahn Pan Seok feels--the texture and tone of the drama so far is very much "A Wife's Dignity", and yes the 70s folksy music! Just gives me all the feels. I believe the original singer was Tammy Wynette.

But I wonder if there are going to be more obstacles than age? I wonder how they'd drag that out for 16 episodes. With A Wife's Credentials there was so much more going on, the affair, social class, etc ah I loved that show wanna go back and watch it again.

[SPOILERS] PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD (PILOT) + RATING

/ 2:01 PM

Spoiler

0002689456_001_20180330233104081.jpg

1.png

1.png

Naver - Mtstar: 'Pretty Noona' first broadcast, Son Ye Jin x Jung Hae In have a nice reunion

1.[+2446, -75] Ah the boss is extremely disgusting...

2.[+2369, -139] I sympathize a lot with the working environment and the drama is good ㅠㅠ Ah it's seriously so good

3.[+2309, -169] I was totally heart fluttered ㅠㅠㅠ Women in their 30s can sympathize with it

4.[+2242, -209] I still feel the gap between Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin. But the two shots keeps making me look forward to it 

5.[+1495, -187] It's nice since it's calm...I think it will end as being calm

6.[+850, -79] It's good. Nowadays there are a lot of makjang dramas that has affairs and secret birth. It's good and calm. Son Ye Jin is pretty. The role of the female lead itself is a normal woman where you can find anywhere. Except that Son Ye Jin dated a jerk, you can be able to see it cleanly as a whole.

7.[+872, -102] It really feels like I'm dating...While watching it, I couldn't stop smiling...It's so delicate and you can follow along with the emotions...I feel it will be a daebak drama...

8.[+616, -37] Is the director or manger of the Chinese restaurant crazy or what? He didn't even ask and just took his chopsticks and stole it;...

9.[+605, -95] Jung Hae In~ every time he smiles it makes my heart flutters~

10.[+575, -60] Son Ye Jin can dance

Spoiler

201803312349287172938_20180331235523_01_

1.png

1.png

Naver - heraldpop: 'Pretty Nona' Son Ye Jin x Jung Hae In, heart fluttering misunderstanding♥...A disturbing ex-boyfriend

1.[+3469, -74] The last scene was crazy ㄷㄷ

2.[+2946, -80] Hul, let go of that hand!!! Jung Hae In is so heart fluttering ㅠㅠ What do i do with this drama ㅠ

3.[+2778, -74] Because of Jung Hae In in the last scene, my heart totally fluttered ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the drama is uniquely fun 

4.[+2526, -72] Wow when Jung Hae In was jealous, his face expression showed his love ❤

5.[+841, -37] Jung Hae In fits well as the younger boyfriend ㅋㅋ wow wow

6.[+816, -29] Noona is prettier ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's correct!

7.[+786, -31] Ah♡ I finally got a heart fluttering drama to watch, seriously this is a dating drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's calm and their 'some' is so heart fluttering ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8.[+670, -29] Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin match well their characters ㅠ  they look so good together, an eye candies ㅠ

9.[+632, -29] The last scene was really heart fluttering ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-cr-

I’m fighting myself not to watch this drama raw because I don’t want to misinterpret anything plus I always end up dropping dramas when I do that lol. But I’m on the verge of cracking, Sunday and still no sub but than again it’s a holiday weekend, Good Friday and Easter Sunday. I just hope next weekend they have the subs up in a timely fashion, funny thing with drama fever is sometimes if not almost all the time other site sub their exclusive show faster than them ><

The chat happened in 2015 January 25th!!!

Does it means we will have another separation until they meet again on 2018?! Geez.... 

15 hours ago, stroppyse said:

However, noooo, not another separation. I was happy thinking that we were watching post-separation romance. Maybe they’ll show a 3 year progression of the romance? 

Thanks for the compliment @Visually-wandering. :D 

I would not mind watching something like that. Now,, they are friends who are flirting and after that, we'll see romance and a mature relationship. In some moment, probably, they'll break up (It's a drama after all) and I hope we'll have a happy ending.

If after the break up (If it happens I hope it would be for reasonable reasons and not because he/she or both of them do something stupid), there's a separation (for 2-3 years??) and we watch how they fell in love again, it would be enjoyable for me.

Just a theory :D.

Archived