[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, thi2018 said:

What was going on? Are they toying us right now? I can’t concentrate to work. Somebody, please explain:blink: so they broke up and JA has a new boyfriend? WTH  

Yeah she got a new bf after the time jump.. huhuhu PD nim said before no time jump :o

Just 1 more epi left.. keep loving it till the end :heart:

Her being with another guy makes me wanna throw up. It won;t be good to see her ending with JH anymore. JH definitely doesn't deserve her anymore. What happened to this drama. LOL It started good and imparted good lessons at first and now seems like theyre ending it with a disaster. Everything doesn't seem to connect anymore. Mother evil wins. LOL 

So they broke up bc she refused to go with him to the US? What is this joke time? Why is Darth Vader winning? 

But the time jump is smoooth.

She should have sued their butts off rather than settled with the promotion. This is so insensitive of the SK #metoo movement. Granted corporate cover-ups do happen, but the scriptwriter could have swung the other way bc it supports JA's characterization as a strong-willed woman.  I wish it happened to BR instead. She would throw them court papers and sayonara her way out of the company. 

Yes, it's happy ending, but this episode is weird. 

But I'll still QC this episode later. For now I'm gonna blergh some.

1 minute ago, sunshinefate said:

Lolllll winter sonata ending. So, the ending will just be like "noona, will you buy me food? Then they smile and the end. Okay, I know that 3 years are so long to wait for your boyfriend. He already gave you all his heart, all his whole determination, and even his pride. And, you can just date a new man that easily? Joon Hee better get another pretty noona who buys him food. 

I agree. He deserves a better woman. It's unbelivable all the hell of scriptwriting. Sung Ho's wedding is odd and out of place! Hope they don't just smile and the end... This drama started with passion and has gone all mess up!!:angry:

Hmmmmm gonna check out on ep 16 first, and see whether i need to watch the rest of episodes. It starting out good, getting slow in the middle, getting annoying toward the end, and if it will have silly ending, thats it, i’ll be forever watching until ep 6 or 8 :(

9 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Lolllll winter sonata ending. So, the ending will just be like "noona, will you buy me food? Then they smile and the end. Okay, I know that 3 years are so long to wait for your boyfriend. He already gave you all his heart, all his whole determination, and even his pride. And, you can just date a new man that easily? Joon Hee better get another pretty noona who buys him food. 

Hahaha yeah i suddenly got chill all over my body hahahhaaa.. our lovely feelings all this time suddenly slammed from Jeju's cliff :D

Looks like they will get back together in Jeju.. as the end part.. though I really wanna see the last happy part longer.. hope there'll be episode 16.5 :D

Guest 999hearts

Instead of her dating another guy, I would prefer that JA stays single but gets introduced to guys during the wedding (or maybe have male admirers chasing her?) JH sees JA's reluctance, finds out she is still single and still wears the necklace he gave her. Isn't that much better? We didn't even see KS at the wedding!!! What kind of plot is this?!?!

I don't understand why JA lied about the apartment. It's just so pointless since he'll find out in five minutes.  She could just tell him she loves him but isn't ready to live with him yet. There. Done. People tend to lie when they are scared or don't trust that the other person will understand. Not a good sign for their relationship. 

I think she is also a bit complacent with his feelings i.e. if she acts cute and asks for forgiveness, he'll always forgive her.  JA has a tendency to lie and avoid hard discussions. I thought after they acknowledged the lying, they would try to break the habit.  Here are two people so scared of hurting each other that they never fail to hurt each other.

He was honest about going to the US but...he also forced it on her.  He did the same thing as JA without the lie.  She made a BIG decision to get a new place and hid it from him.  He made a BIG decision to move to the US and told her after he spoke to his boss.  

The discussion in JA's apartment was pretty pointed. It's like he's saying: "No one is going to support our relationship so let's leave.  You're the only one that matters but, if you won't come with me, you don't feel the same way.  So I'll leave you." That's...  Ultimatums are just as unhealthy as lies.   

Honestly, neither of them had the high ground in this episode. They drew a hard line and that's not how you communicate with someone you love. One of them had to compromise their feelings completely OR they would break up.  It's what happens when you can't meet half way. I know the people around them put a strain on their relationship but it feels like they brought on the end through their own actions in this episode.  It's sad that it's such a realistic end to their relationship.  It makes me want to scream "romance is dead!"and I don't think that is the point of this series. Haha. However, I don't hate it because I understand it...Honestly, that's refreshing. I don't know how many Korean dramas I've watched where I just don't understand the melodramatic breakups at all.  lol  How many relationships break down because of emotional strain/stress/communication issues?

I can see a lot of anger focused on JA in this thread. I guess it's natural since we want JH to be loved above all other things. However, he hurt their relationship too. The US trip was a bad idea.  They were both involved in forcing their relationship to its end.

I guess everyone saw that time jump coming!  I wish we were a bit more connected to SH's fiance.  I feel like JH is getting married to make his mum SO HAPPY that she won't even care if JA reunites with JH. SH will marry a rich heiress and she'll burst with pride. Haha.  I hope it's not that easy in all seriousness. lol 

PS - The #metoo ending was kind of strange. I don't know how I feel about it.  

The writer broke my heart.. omg .. her new bf looks like a jerk.. whyyyyyyy.. how can a love story turns this way. At least if they are separated, JA should stay single. This is too irritating!!! Anyone knows where the writer live? Lol.. don’t tell me she has new bf because her omma wants to..or for JH not to worry about her.. give me a break!! I’m having mental break down right now

Even though we know hey end up together she still a crappy person with no growth at all.

Well atleast she have crappy parents to support her whoohoo!

She going to have to do alot of work for my opinion to turn around.

Oh no, after watching eps 15, i hope people wont spam SYJ inbox because of JA. Even me, i have to push my disappointment deep down my heart. So so so disappointed with the writers and PD. They lift us up to the cloud and they kick us down to the groud just in 1 note. Oh no. How can i do my work, i keep thinking about the reunion part which JH saw JA with another guy. Hoping there will be a twisting at the end. Fighting.

Ok in my mind there's a simple concept: how do you stay with another guy, kiss him, maybe make love with him (since that is JA way to connect with a man) when you had such a romantic relationship with the man of your dreams?:ph34r: So it wasn't love at all? Aigooooo

11 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

Hahaha yeah i suddenly got chill all over my body hahahhaaa.. our lovely feelings all this time suddenly slammed from Jeju's cliff :D

I just can not relate at all to why our lead female character can date a new man when we all have been alerted on how she was deeply and uncontrollably in love with Joon Hee. She said it herself that she felt loved by a man for the first time that she was so grateful. Just because he asked her to go to US, then they just broke up? Yeah I know that from her point of view, she has matured and it all thanks to Joon hee and that she still has many things to do and wants to do. She even blurted it out to hear dearest best friend who is her boyfriend's sister that she placed herself firxt before Joon hee. I try to relate to her position that she still has many things that she wants to do rather than just depending on her boyfriend. But I really can not relate it anymore. She gets a new boyfriend and she must be so happy and blessed that her supposed to be exboyfriend still has that deep love in him and will still chase after her like there is no other woman left in the world. Really, Jin Ah, if this is what you call as sacrificing for your loved one, then it is totally not right. I really do not get it. This is a drama which was told as love story between a man and a woman who have known for ages but suddenly became attracted to each other and how they maintain their relationship. A time jump? A new boyfriend? It will be really pointless with the new boyfriend plot comes in when Joon hee is still going crazy over her. If we can change the title, it would be "Joon Hee's Love". Yeah, as simple as that because from the beginning until the latest episode, I just feel it is all about his undyinh love to a woman who thinks she has matured but it does not seem so at all.

@lolly84 very well said. How can she kiss or make love with her new boyfriend when she had the best of them with the man she met again after 3 years apart? 

Btw, I know that Joon Hee is also at the wrong when he did not talk about him going fo US first with JA. Yeah she has the right to get angry. But, if it were me, I will not get angry with a man who has proven his undying love to me, his caring, and also his support to me. He supported and protected her from any harm he could foresee or witness. I really can not understand why the writer has to pull off a stupid and shallow plot like this. Jin Ah has already experienced it with Kyu Min about a boyfriend like Kyu Min and I think that was why we got to see Kyu Min until ep 7. And we were introduced by a similar one tonight as her new lover? Sorry, that is just so shallow. I really pity Joon Hee for the stressful days he had to go through while dating her

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

Ok in my mind there's a simple concept: how do you stay with another guy, kiss him, maybe make love with him (since that is JA way to connect with a man) when you had such a romantic relationship with the man of your dreams?:ph34r: So it wasn't love at all? Aigooooo

Omg the thought of her doing such things with the new guy is killing me.damn :(

3 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Maybe they're just started.. see JA don't like being touched by that man

Lets just think thay way so our mind would ease a bit :D

That song should really be changed to Standby Your Woman :D

Archived