Breaking: SHINee’s Jonghyun Has Passed Away; Police Confirm

Newsie

Police have confirmed that SHINee’s Jonghyun has passed away, and are currently investigating the singer’s death. According to the police and fire department, Jonghyun was found unconscious in his apartment on December 18 at approximately 6:45 p.m. KST. The singer was immediately rushed to the emergency room, but was pronounced dead. The police arrived at the scene at a […]

The post Breaking: SHINee’s Jonghyun Has Passed Away; Police Confirm appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

I am not a member of their fan base but I did love their music and the loss of such a talent is so sad.  I don't  pretend to know what happened but I do know that the world of K pop can be a very hard and hurtful world.  Fans tend to lose sight that their idols are people with flaws like all human beings.  Sometimes it is their very humanity that means they can be hurt and feel pain when people expect too much and say mean things. At a time like this we k pop fans need to check our words and send out love to those who perform their hearts for us. My prayers are with his family and my Jonghyun rest in peace. The world of K pop has lost a shining star. 

Archived