Wacky bets and polls

Lmangla

Name of thread: Bossam: Steal the Fate, 보쌈 - 운명을 훔치다

Name of poll: beauty is in the eye of the beholder  

Q1. Which BaWoo do you prefer?

1. the scruffy one is so fine! so much brood and angst - me melting! hahahahha ~ 10

2. men in uniform always look hot and the red one - wow, too bad he is getting shot. does red make it easier to target? ~ 2

3. the nobleman look - doesn't he look great in some colour? it just pops! ~ 2

4. the man looks great in everything; where is my oppa! ~ 7

bawoo-looks2.jpg 

In total: 21 members have voted

Played: June 2021

• Blob 3

Name of thread: Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce)

Name of poll: Season 2 of Love ft. Marriage & Divorce: pre-airing poll  

1. Did you watch season 1?
Yes - 23
Partially - 4
No - 0

2. Which of the couples do you want to see or think will get divorced without a chance for reconciliation? (choose as many as you like)
30s couple - 16
40s couple - 19
50s couple - 19
30s husband's parents - 1
None of them - 1

3. Which characters are you looking most forward to seeing on screen again? (choose as many as you like)
30s wife - 13
30s husband - 14
40s wife - 15
40s husband - 8
50s wife - 14
50s husband - 8
30s mistress - 12
40s mistress - 4
50s mistress - 4
One, some or all of the kids of the 40s and 50s couples - 15
The stepmom - 2
The parents of 30s husband - 9
Dong Mi - the dog - 14
The sound engineer - 14
Someone else. Who? - 1
Not familiar with any of the characters as I didn't wath season 1 / I don't like any of the characters - 0

In total: 27 votes

Played: May - June 2021

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Name of thread: Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활

Name of poll: one more week!  (counting down to season 2 polls)

Q1. Which of these side characters you want to see more of in S2? (pick two)

1. Jeong won's religiously devoted siblings ~ 4

2. Gyeo ul's, surprisingly cute and handsome younger brother. ~ 5

3. Wintergarden's guardian angel Nurse Hee sui ~ 2

4. Bong salon's owner Dr. Bong Kwang Hyun ~ 4

5. Cute Intern Im Chang min ~ 3

6. Medical students Yun Bok and Hong do ~ 8

7. NS residents Sun bin and Seok min ~ 7

8. That handsome priest in 4th ep who got water splashed by Jeong won's older brother. LOLOL. ~ 2

9. Dr Jang ~ 6

10. other - describe in post ~ 1

Q2. Out of the keywords PD used to describe S2, what are you looking forward to most?

1. #Relatability ~ 6

2. #Emotions ~ 8

3. #Rhythm ~ 6

4. other - describe in post ~ 1

* Q2 is based on Soompi article

In total:  21 members have voted

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Name of poll: court politics  

Q1. How do you feel about Cha Dol's mom popping up?

1. what! I want more romance. not some angsty triangle ~ 8

2. can't the princess, Ba Woo and Cha Dol catch a break?! ~ 4

3. we need some drama to keep this going -- we are only at ep 14! ~ 6

4. other - describe in post ~ 1

Q2. How do you feel about the drama's pace at the moment?

1. I miss the vibe of the first few episodes. too much court politics right now ~ 14

2. it is okay but that happens in a drama. the middle can be a bit middling ~ 5

3. I am loving it! ~ 0

4.other - describe in post ~ 0

Q3. Would you like to see more romance?

1. wait, is this an actual question?! the answer is obviously YES!!!! ~ 13

2. too much life or death kind of situation to have much romance really. though maybe a kiss or two? ~ 3

3. this seems to be an old fashioned saeguk. will take what they give... even if we get no kiss ~ 3

4. other - describe in post ~ 0

In total:  19 members have voted

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Name of thread: Love ft. Marriage & Divorce

Name of poll: Love ft. Marriage & Divorce: First impressions  

1. Which camp do you belong to?
Camp 1: Cheating is wrong and all cheaters are bad - 4
Camp 2: I don't feel cheating is right, but we're human and we do stupid things. Don't judge a person solely based on one mistake. - 3
Camp 3: This is realistic and happens IRL. Let's analyze the characters and their relationships - it might be educational. - 14
Camp 4: I have totally heard or seen worse. This drama is child's play. Yawn! - 2
Camp 5: I am watching this while playing a game on my phone. I don't really care. - 1
Camp 6: I just want some laughs. Show me funny gifs and pics. - 0
Camp 7: I am only watching this for my favorite oppa... - 0
Camp 8: Barf ! - 1

2. Why do you think grandpa appeared as a ghost?
He's hungry and wants to snack on cookies left on the counter top. - 0
He wants revenge on the stepmom. You know, karma... - 12
He just wants to have some fun and scare people in the house. He's a nice ghost. - 1
He wants to rest in the house. It's tiring being a ghost. - 0
I have no idea, but they need to call the ghostbusters! - 1
Someone in the production team thought it would be fun to include supernatural elements in season 2, and hired a trainee to do the CGI of grandpa ghost. - 3
What is this ridiculousness? - 8

3. Do you think the 40s wife will soon find out her husband is cheating on her?
Yes, he's close to getting caught already. It's just a matter of time until she will learn of her husband's indiscretions. - 6
At the rate this is going, she's gonna end up having an affair with the sound engineer before that. Maybe she will be caught first? - 2
40s mistress is growing increasingly frustrated. She won't hold back much longer and will let the 40s wife know of the hubby's infedility. - 13
She will probably not find out in season 2.... - 0
Call me once season 5 is over. A miracle might have happened.... - 4

In total: 25 votes

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Name of thread: My Ultimate Unnie/Noona

Name of poll: Poll: Ultimate Unnie/Noona  

1. My Ultimate Red Wine Unnie/Noona (Choose 4)

1.  Park Shin Hye (The Heirs, Memories of Alhambra)                                   - 18
  2. Bae Suzy (Start Up, Vagabond)                                                                   - 40
  3. IU (Hotel Del Luna, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart)                                        - 11
  4. Kim Go Eun (The Eternal Monarch, Goblin)                                                 - 27
  5. Park Min Young (Her Private Life, What's wrong with Secretary Kim)      - 37
  6. Shin Hye Sun (Mr. Queen, Angel's Last Mission: Love)                              - 34
  7. Moon Chae Won (Flower of Evil, Innocent Man)                                         - 31
  8. Jung So Min (Father is Strange, Because this is my first life)                    - 23
  9. Park Bo Young (Doom at your service, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon)    - 28
  10. Shin Se Kyung (Run On, The Bride of Habaek)                                           - 10
  11. Go Ara (Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, Hwarang)                                                - 05
  12. Im Soo Hyang (Graceful Family, ID: Gangnam Beauty)                              - 07
  13. Kim So Hyun (River where the Moon Rises, Love Alarm)                           - 12
  14. Mun Ka Young (True Beauty, Find Me in your memory)                             - 08
  15. Oh Yeon Seo (A Korean Odyssey, Love With Flaws)                                   - 07
  16. Park Eun Bin (Do You Like Brahms?, Hot Stove League)                            - 13
  17. Kim Yoo Jung (Backstreet Rookie, Love in the Moonlight)                         - 08
  18. Lee Yoo Young (Tunnel, Your Honor)                                                           - 09
  19. Lee Se Young (Memorist, Kairos)                                                                 - 10
  20. None of the Above                                                                                         - 17

2. My Ultimate White Wine Unnie/Noona (Choose 4)

1. Song Hye Kyo (Full House, Descendants of the sun)                                                                    - 30
  2. Son Ye Jin (Crash Landing on You, Something in the rain)                                                           - 46
  3. Gianna Jun (Jun Ji Hyun) (My Love From Another Star, The Legend of the Blue Sea)               - 35
  4. Ku Hye Sun (Boys over Flowers, Blood)                                                                                          - 05
  5. Yoon Eun Hye (Goong, Coffee Prince)                                                                                            - 20
  6. Song Ji Hyo (Emergency Couple, Was is it Love)                                                                           - 18
  7. Yoo In Na (Goblin, Touch Your Heart)                                                                                             - 41
  8. Han Ji Min (One Spring Night, The Light in your Eyes)                                                                  - 17
  9. Lee Min Jung (Once Again, Come Back Mister)                                                                             - 10
  10. Lee Ha Nee (Honey Lee) (The Fiery Priest, Come Back Mister)                                                   - 09 
  11. Jeon Mi Do (Hospital Playlist, Mother)                                                                                            - 14
  12. Lee Da Hee (Search: WWW, The Beauty Inside)                                                                             - 15
  13. Lee Da Hae (My Girl, The Good Witch)                                                                                            - 08 
  14. Lee Ha Na (Voice - all seasons, A Piece of your Mind)                                                                   - 01
  15. Hwang Jung Eum (Secret Love, Kill Me Heal Me)                                                                           - 10
  16. Kim So Yeon (Penthouse, Secret Mother)                                                                                       - 25
  17. Jang Nara (Sell Your Haunted House, Fated To Love You)                                                            - 30
  18. Cho Yeo Jung (Cheat on my if you can, Woman of 9.9 Billion)                                                      - 07
  19. Eugene (Kim Yoo Jin) (Penthouse, All About My Mom)                                                                  - 17
  20. None of the Above                                                                                                                             - 11

3. My Ultimate Rose Wine Unnie/Noona (Choose 4)

1.  Kim Tae Hee (Hi Bye Mama, Yong Pal)                                                                                           - 26
  2. Kim Sun A (Children of Nobody, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Scent of a Woman)                       - 21
  3. Ha Ji Won (What Happened in Bali, Empress Ki, Chocolate)                                                         - 40 
  4. Gong Hyo Jin (Jealousy Incarnate, When Camelia Blooms)                                                          - 44
  5. Bae Doona (Secret Forest a.k.a Stranger, Kingdom)                                                                      - 20
  6. Lee Bo Young (Mine, Mother)                                                                                                          - 32
  7. Kim Hee Sun (Faith, Alice)                                                                                                                - 16
  8. Soo Ae (Mask, Sweet Stranger and Me)                                                                                         - 09
  9. Kim Hye Soo (Signal, Hyena)                                                                                                           - 20
  10. Choi Kang Hee (Queen of Mystery, Good Casting)                                                                       - 05
  11. Kim Seo Hyung (Mine, Sky Castle, Nobody Knows)                                                                      - 13
  12. Lee Ji Ah (Penthouse, The Ghost Detective)                                                                                  - 15
  13. Choi Ji Woo (Stairway to Heaven, Winter Sonata)                                                                         - 10
  14. Uhm Jung Hwa (A Witch's Love, You are too much)                                                                      - 08
  15. Kim Hee Ae (The World of Married, Secret Affair)                                                                          - 11
  16. Song Yoon Ah (K2, Secret Mother)                                                                                                  - 11
  17. Shin Eun Kyung (The Last Empress, Bad Couple)                                                                          - 07
  18. Kim Nam Joo (My Husband Got Family, Misty)                                                                              - 07
  19. None of the Above                                                                                                                            - 17

In total: 112 votes

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Name of thread:  The Crazy Guy in This District/Mad for Each Other, 이 구역의 미친 X

Name of poll: How 'mad' are you about 'Mad for Each Other'?

1. What do you feel about Noh Hwi Oh and Lee Min Kyung 'break-up’? (Please choose any many as you like.)

• Exasperated! Has there ever been a K-drama without a break-up? (6)
  • Nah, they needed some time-out. Things were getting too intense. (1)
  • I hope it’s not one of those dramas that have a break-up right at the end of the drama and then the main couple gets back together after ‘many’ years of separation and we get a token two second ‘reuniting’ scene. (4)
  • Distance will make the hearts grow fonder. (0)
  • I love the whole the cycle of breaking up and then making up and getting back together again and finally living happily ever after. (1)
  • None of the above. (Please comment.)   (1)

2. How do you want to see Sang Yeop / Samantha and Soo Hyun [Convenience store part-timer]?

• Just friends, please. (3)
  • Let's brew some romance. (4)
  • Hyeong-dongsaeng (0)
  • Do we have to give every relationship a name? (4)
  • None of the above. (Please comment) (0)

3. What according to you was the sweetest gesture made by Noh Hwi Oh towards Lee Min Kyung? ( Please choose as many as you like.)

• Teaching Lee Min Kyung some Self-defence moves. (3)
  • Giving Lee Min Kyung some of his clothes and shoes to make her apartment ‘lived-in’ to ally her anxieties. (5)
  • Getting Lee Min Kyung a whistle. (4)
  • Looking for Howi whenever he was lost / ran away. (4)
  • Buying Lee Min Kyung rose tinted glasses to add colour to her dark, gloomy world. (6)
  • Noh Hwi Oh’s promise to be Lee Min Kyung’s allay and sealing the ‘pact’ with photographic evidence. (5)
  • Other (Please specify in the comment.) (0)

In total: 10 votes

10 members have voted

• Awesome 4

Name of thread: Miss Montecristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

Name of poll: choose your ending  

Q1. what do you think will happen? (can pick two)

1. she will wake up single and happy ~ 3

2. it will be open ending, like "Fatal Promise", where she will smile in the end at Sun Hyuk. the end ~ 6

3. she will end up with disco oppa because she got tired of crying ~ 3

4. she will end up with Mr Wang who has always been the silent support behind her and move to Hong Kong ~ 7

5. there will be a wedding! what's a kdrama without one. the question is who! ~ 5

6. as long as we get a satisfactory revenge on all our bad villains, I don't really care what happens to Eun Joo ~ 7

7. this writer keeps playing with our minds. who knows! ~ 2

8. am barely watching and have stopped caring; am just waiting for the next drama to start. ~ 4

In total:  22 members have voted

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Name of thread: Hospital Playlist season 2
Name of poll: Hospital Playlist 2: First Impressions  

1. What did you love the most about the first episode of season 2? (choose as many as you like)
Seeing our 5 doctors together again! Band practice, car scene. Loved all of it! - 52
Seeing Ahn Jeong Won and Jang Gyeo Wool in love. - 45
Kim Jun Wan and Lee Ik Soon being adorable over the phone. - 19
The humor - 37
The introduction of new characters - 6
The scenes with Gyeo Wool and Yeon U's mom - 26
Seeing all the 2nd leads on screen again - 25
Seeing how happy Jeong Won's mom was about her son staying in Korea and having a girlfriend - 34
The abs.... - 24
The melodramatic elements - 12
The slice of life story telling - 29
The music - 29
I loved everything! It was perfection! - 42
Something else. What? - 5

2. When do you think Ik Joon will finally realize Jun Wan and his sister is dating?
I think very soon. - 8
Jun Wan and Ik Soon will probably be married before he suspects anything. - 3
He must be in denial. There have been too many signs already. He should have figured it out by now. haha - 36
Not sure, but when it happens I'll have my popcorn ready. lol - 22

3. How do you feel about the introduction of Yang Seok Hyeong's ex-wife (Yoon Sin Hye) ? (choose as many as you like)
The ex-wife seems like a nice lady. Looking forward to seeing more of her in upcoming episodes. - 30
Poor Min Ha. What a sad Christmas she had. - 41
Looks like the ex-wife wants to re-kindle the relationship between them - 37
Min Ha is a fighter. She will do everything she can to convince Seok Hyeong to date her. lol - 35
I am upset. Couldn't they have left her out? - 7
I hope Seok Hyeong and his ex-wife start dating - 3
Something else. What? - 5

In total: 69 votes

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Name of thread: Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
Name of poll: Father's Day with Joo Won  

1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father - 1
Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure - 7
Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure - 5
Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father - 0
Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father - 1 
7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father - 1
7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure - 0
Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father - 0
My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father - 0 
Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father - 0
Someone else (Please mention in your comments) - 1

2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father - 1
Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure - 0
Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure - 0
Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father - 1
Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father - 1 
7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father - 2
7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure - 0
Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father - 7
My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father - 2 
Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father - 1
Someone else (Please mention in your comments) - 0

3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)
Alice - 8
My Sassy Girl - 0
Yong Pal - 0
Naeil’s Cantabile - 1
Good Doctor - 1
7th Grade Civil Servant - 2
Bridal Mask - 0
Ojakgyo Family - 1
King of Baking, Kim Takgu - 2

In total: 10 votes

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Name of thread: [Current Drama 2021] Mine, 마인 - Lee Bo Young, Kim Seo Hyung & Ok Ja Yeon -Sat. & Sun. 21:00 KST
Name of poll: Mine: Life & Death of Han Ji Yong  

1. Who had a hand in Han Ji Yong's death? (choose as many suspects as you want)

Chairman - He knows more than he says and is fooling everyone. - 0

Butler - The power of the blue diamond gave him courage to do the deed. - 3

Head Maid - Jiyong made her angry again and she snapped. - 1

Seo Hyun - but she'll make sure she won't be caught. - 5

Tutor - She did make a promise to kill him and she is a woman of her word. - 1

Hi Soo - She can act, and also has the skill to throw herself down to evade suspicion. - 3

Jin Ho - He made a plan to kill his older brother, as we are shown he intends to use the butler. - 4

Mother Emma - It was too painful for her to see Jiyong go down a bad path and she wanted to save him. - 3

Hi Soo, Seo Hyun and the Tutor together - Their original plan was to remove Jiyong from their lives, after all. - 6

Everyone in the household - they made an pact. 7 Someone else. Who? (Please elaborate in comments). - 1

Young Maid - She has ties to Mother Emma and her entrance to the household is suspicious. - 0

No Deok - It's the law of the jungle. Enough said. - 0

2. Do you think that Ji Yong was murdered?

Yes. That fall was no accident and was most certainly carefully planned. Someone wanted him dead and had the power to do it. - 6

Yes. Ji Yong's death was planned, but the murder did not occur as foreseen, as it was supposed to happen differently. - 7

Maybe. There could have been someone on the ledge who pushed him. But I don't know if it was pre-meditated or not. - 2

No. It was probably an accident as the stairs are not the best murder location, but proving it will be difficult. Therefore the cover-up actions by the responsible person(s). - 2

3. Do you feel that Ji Yong is evil?

Yes. He's evil and he deserved to die. - 3

Maybe, but he had a traumatic childhood which formed him into a sociopath/psychopath. - 7

No. Just because he did evil things, doesn't make him a bad person. Let's judge the actions, and not the person. - 0

I can't say. It looked like he actually did love Hi Soo and his child, but he refused to give up on his desire of power. - 6

Something else. What? (Please elaborate in comments). - 1

In total: 16 votes

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Name of thread:  Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) 결혼작사 이혼작곡 
Name of poll: Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) - Speculations Galore   

1. Do you think Boo Hye-ryung will have an affair with Seo Dong-ma (the sound engineer's brother)?

• Definitely Yes! All the signs are there. But she might be playing a dangerous game here. Risk is she might fall in love with him.        (5)
  • No, it is only in her head.       (9)
  • Maybe. She seems determined to have an affair of her own to get revenge on her husband.        (12)

2. If Seo Ban, the sound engineer falls in love with someone, who would it be?

• 50s wife, Lee Si-eun         (12)
  • 40s wife, Sa Pi-young        (6)
  •  30s wife, Boo Hye-ryung         (2)
  • A Mi         (0)
  • Nam Ga Bin         (0)
  • Song Won         (0)
  • Someone else (Please comment)         (0)
  • No one. Seo Ban is a confirmed bachelor. Any other reason. Please comment.       (6)

3. Do you think Shin Yu-shin is in the marriage only for the sake of his daughter?

• Yes, he might not be in love with his wife but he definitely loves his daughter. (After all, blood is thicker than water)        (3)
  • No, he is lying to get A-Mi off his back.         (16)
  • Maybe. Too early to say. Need to see more of him to make up my mind.        (7)

In total: 26 votes

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Name of poll: hearts and sparkles  

Q1. Do you think we will get a kiss in the next four episodes?

1. kekeke... sadly no!!!! we will have to be satisfied with more hugs ~ 5

2. come on, what is a kdrama without a kiss? we will get one chingus! hold on!! ~ 12

3. mixed feels -- maybe? ~ 1

Bet: If your choice is right, post a clipart picture of a book (the princess education actually worked! hahahahah). If your choice is wrong, post a clipart of soju (so that we can have a little drink? kekekek).

In total:  18 members have voted

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Name of poll: romance meter  

Q1. what were your favourite OTP moments? (pick 5)

1. dive over the cliff ~ 4

bossam1.png

2. feet check ~ 5

Spoiler

bossam13.png 

3. who is protecting who? ~ 1

Spoiler

bossam24-25-22.jpg 

4. you told me to hold on tight! ~ 1

Spoiler

bossam116-118.jpg 

5. the long boat ride of emotion ~ 5

Spoiler

bossam-35-38.jpg 

6. "do you want to live?" ~  5

Spoiler

bossam-30-32.jpg 

7. when raindrops fall ~ 8

Spoiler

bossam-40-42.jpg 

8. when a word of thanks warms the heart ~ 1

Spoiler

bossam-45-46.jpg 

9. sitting under the moon on a stressful day ~ 4

Spoiler

bossam47.png 

10. when a name reveals feelings ~ 4

Spoiler

bossam112-113.jpg 

11. "are you hurt?" ~ 8

Spoiler

bossam110-112.jpg 

12. "what is your name?" ~ 4

Spoiler

bossam50-hands.jpg 

13. "you are coming home with me" ~ 3

Spoiler

bossam50-kingvisit2.jpg 

14. "you look dashing" ~ 3

Spoiler

bossam50-noble.jpg 

15. "warm your hands" ~ 5

Spoiler

bossam50-flowers.jpg 

16. hearts and sleeves ~ 3

Spoiler

bossam-76-78.jpg 

17. watching you leave ~ 0

Spoiler

bossam-82-84.jpg 

18. side by side, here for you ~ 2

Spoiler

bossam91-93.jpg 

18. other (describe in post) ~ 0

Q2. Rate the hugs -- pick the two best hugs

1. the first moonlight hug ~ 9

bossam33.png

2. a hug by the sea ~ 11

Spoiler

bossam50-hug.jpg 

3. please come back alive hug ~ 6

Spoiler

bossam101-103.jpg 

4. the reunion hug ~ 4

Spoiler

bossam-97-100.jpg 

5. the wedding hug ~ 0

Spoiler

DOpLgrG.jpg 

Q3. Rate the hugs - pick the two 'not that interesting' (boring) hugs

1. the moonlight hug ~ 4

2. a hug by the sea ~ 2

3. please come back alive hug ~ 3

4. the reunion hug ~ 9

5. the wedding hug ~ 9

In total: 15 members have voted

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Name of thread: [Current Drama 2021] My Roommate is a Gumiho/Frightening Cohabitation, 간 떨어지는 동거 - Wed & Thurs @ 22:40 KST
Name of poll: Perks & Drawbacks of a Gumiho  

1. How will the fateful red string situation be resolved?

Woo Yeo will cut it and finally be able to be with Dam. He has many life experiences, so he will jump over this obstacle, too. 4

Dam will ignore it / fight it, until it snaps. She has the power over her own life and she is loyal and strong-willed. 14

Sun Woo will persist and the string will tighten and grow stronger. He is stubborn and in love with her. 2

Mountain God will undo the thread, it was just to test the love between the Woo Yeo and Dam. 5

Something else (please elaborate in comments) 1

2. Will Woo Yeo achieve his goal to become a human?

Yes! He's been working hard on a solution, and he will succeed to be with Dam. 22

Maybe, but it will be harder from now on as he's distracted by Dam and the red string situation. 3

No, he'll become an evil spirit as he will fail to gather enough energy for his marble. 1 Something else (please elaborate in comments) 0

3. Would you live together in one house with this gumiho?

A hundred times yes! Great house, free food, and not to mention the adorable gumiho. He doesn't really understand human emotions, but I'll teach him. 21

No, it's weird to live together with someone who isn't human. Also, I want to go out, drink and eat chicken. 1

No, I want to be a normal university student and flirt with my sunbae. 1 Maybe, if I was paid so all the restrictions are worth it. 3

In total: 25 votes

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Name of thread:Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) 결혼작사 이혼작곡

Name of poll: Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) - How deep is your LOVE?  

1. Do you think Shin Yu-shin is aware of his step-mother's seduction motives?

• ·         No. He has too much respect for his deceased father’s wife to even entertain such an idea. [4]
  • ·         Yes, he is a player and is just playing along to get a kick out of it. She was after all his first love. [21]
  • ·         Maybe, she has been openly flirting with him. [8]

2. Do you think A-Mi is genuinely in love with Shin Yu-shin?

• ·         Yes, she seems to be devastated at the thought of breaking-up. [9]
  • ·         No, she thinks herself to be in love as she is alone in the city, with no friends or family. [14]
  • ·         Maybe, she is young and doesn’t have much experience of dating. [10]

3. Do you think Nam Ga-bin is innocent and naive and genuinely wishes to be good friends with Lee Si-eun?

• ·         Yes, she constantly reaches out to Lee Si-eun in spite of the bitterness between them. [4]
  • ·         No, she is feeling guilty and acting on her guilty conscience, trying to make reparations. [25]
  • ·         Maybe, she is determined to make her relationship with Park Hae-ryun a success after a failed relationship of 4 years. [4]

In Total: 33 votes

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Name of Thread: Quick Poll: Heart Thieves 2021 (Recent favourite Second Leads)

Name of Poll: Soompi Heartthieves of Kdrama in 2021

1. Which second lead character has managed to capture your heart? (choose up to 4)

Bossam: Lee Dae Yup (Shin Hyun Soo) 11

Doom At Your Service: Cha Joo Ik (Lee Soo Hyuk) 22

Imitation: Lee Yoo Jin (Jung Yoon Ho) 2

Love Alarm 2: Hwang Sun-Oh (Song Kang) 11

Love feat. Marriage and Divorce 1 & 2: Song Won (Lee Min Young) 5

Love feat. Marriage and Divorce 1 & 2: Nam Ga Bin (Lim Hye Young) 0

Love feat. Marriage and Divorce 1 & 2: Ah Mi (Song Ji In) 0

Man In A Veil: Cha Seo Joon (Lee Shi Kang) 10

Miss Monte Cristo: Oh Ha Joon (Lee Sang Bo) 4

Mr Queen: Kim Byeong In (Na In Woo) 21

Mr Queen: Jo Hwa Jin (Seol In-A) 7

My Roommate is a Gumiho: Gye Sun Woo (Bae In Hyuk) 11

River Where The Moon Shines: Go Gun (Lee Ji Hoon) 7

True Beauty: Han Seo Jun (Hwang In Yeop) 34

Vincenzo: Jang Han Seo (Kwak Dong Yeon) 25

Vincenzo: Jang Han Seok / Jang Joon Woo (Ok Taecyeon) 13

Youth of May: Lee Soo Chan (Lee Sang Yi) 6

None of the above / Someone else. Who? 12

In Total: 84 votes

Played: July 2021

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Name of thread: Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활
Name of poll: HP 2 Poll: Love is in the air?  

1. How do you think people will find out about Ahn Jeong Won's and Jang Gyeo Wool's relationship?
Aigooo.... Jeong Won can't hide the fact that he's in love. He's not even trying to hide it. The world will know soon. LOL - 18
A friend (like Ik Jun) will let it slip that Jeong Won and Gyeo Wool are dating. - 2
Despite Gyeo Wool blaming Jeong Won for not being discreet, she'll be the one who reveals their relationship. - 13
People won't find out until they're getting married. - 5
Someone will walk in on them in a "delicate situation" by mistake and spread the gossip all over the hospital. - 5
Jeong Won's mom will make sure everyone knows who her son is dating. - 0
I don't even care. How cute is Jeong Won massaging Gyeo Wool's cheeks and talking to her like a puppy? - 2
WHY is he talking to her like a puppy and massaging her cheeks? It's weird, no? - 1
Something else. What? - 1

2. How do you think Song Hwa feels about Ik Jun?
She sees him only as her friend. Period. - 1
She's confused by her feelings. She doesn't know yet if she loves him. - 11
She is in love with him (too) but is afraid that it will ruin their friendship. So she keeps quiet. - 33
She's in love with him and is just waiting for the right time to confess her feelings. - 2
Something else. What? - 0

3. Jun Wan and Ik Soon. Do you think they are breaking up?
No. Ik Soon will recover from the accident. She's in love with Jun Wan - her male roommate is just a roommate. Jun Wan has nothing to be worried about. - 28
Not sure. Hope Ik Soon recovers quickly. Isn't is suspicious that she didn't mention her roommate is a man? - 8
Yes. Long distance relationships are hard. They were bound to slip apart because of the distance. - 11

In total: 47 votes
Played: July 2021

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Name of poll: the end!  

Q1. What were your feels overall about the drama?

1. I loved it! Definitely re-watching it at some point in future ~ 5

2. I enjoyed it -- but not sure if I would re-watch it again ~ 3

3. I really liked the first half but the second half not so much; okay I guess ~ 6

4. Not as good as I expected / I didn't really feel it that much ~ 0

5. others - describe in post  ~ 0

Q2. What did you think about Dae Yeob's death?

1. there was no other possible ending; sad though ~ 8

2. I had hoped he would make it; I was shocked by left councilor ~ 4

3. others - describe in post ~ 2

Q3. Would you recommend bossam to your friends/family?

1. YES! I loved it. absolutely worth checking it ~ 10

2. maybe? tell them to watch the 'first season' only LOL ~ 3

3. not really; unless they love saeguk ~ 1

4. other - describe in post ~ 0

In total:   14 members have voted

Played: July 2021

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Name of threadLove (ft. Marriage & Divorce) 결혼작사 이혼작곡

Name of poll: Wicked Game 

1. How much would you rate Kim Dong-mi’s sexy moves?

• ·         Encore, Encore!         0

• ·         She has potential.         3

• ·         Never ever again!         10

• ·         Neutral         1

• ·         Where's the bleach, I need to wash my eyes.         16

2. How much more makjang do you want the drama to be? Please choose the makjang tropes you would like to see. (Choose as many as you like)

•          Truck of Doom: Requires only a minute. Stepmom needs to go.         13

•          Body swap: 50s hubby and his twin switched places. 50s wife divorced her brother-in-law without knowing her real hubby is dead.         9

•          Birth secret: 40s hubby is the REAL long lost son stepmom gave birth to secretly more than 40 years ago.         6

•          Slap: 40s wife slaps her hubby right in the face with a wet bathing suit. He falls into the pool and drowns. Before he dies, he meets ghost grandpa in the water.         11

•          Serial killer: 30s wife takes up a new profession.         9

•          Unrequited love: 50s husband's twin dumps Nam Ga Bin when he realizes that he has fallen in love with the 50s wife. He tries to win her back.         5

•          Cheating: 30s mom meets a hot young guy on the cruise ship and starts an affair with him. He will cook and clean for her.         7

•          Childhood Connection: 50s wife and sound engineer are actually each other's first loves. Turns out they knew each other when they were 4 years old. Time to re-ignite the old flame.         14

•          Doppelgänger: 40s wife cuts her hair short, tattoos a mole and undergoes a fashion change - she returns as 40s wife's secret sister and seduces 40s husband. he becomes obsessed with her, but she tells him N to the O. his brain can’t compute a woman doesn’t want him - he checks into mental institution.         9

•          Secret Chaebol: 30s mistress finds out she's the long lost granddaughter of the richest man in Korea. She's rich and can now support 30s hubby since he's out of a job. Inzaghi, the new nanny, also welcomes their child.         7

•         Reformation. 50s mistress finds new meaning in life. She leaves her life as a musical actress, and before joining a nunnery, works at a restaurant as an ahjumma with permed hair.         5

•         Amnesia: Ami goes riding, but everything reminds her of 40s husband. She tries to gallop away from her feelings, but the horse stumbles upon a rock. She hits her head badly and she doesn't know who she is anymore. She leaves Korea. Forever.         13

•        Revenge: Sound engineer's brother is actually 30s wife's long lost brother. His mission is to get her away from 30s hubby even if it means making it look like he is seducing her. After that, he will ruin 30s hubby's career using dirty tricks and corruption. He knows the right people to do it.         9

•         Please stop with the makjang! I can't take it anymore.         9

•         Something else. What? Please comment.         1

3. How do you feel about the groveling 30s dad did and the reconciliation?

•          Crocodile tears. Fake it till you make it!         12

•          Genuinely sorry. They have been married forever.         4

•          You don’t mess with your wife and live to tell the tale.         14

In total:   30 votes

Played: July 2021

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 3