[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

4 hours ago, solucu said:

I'm sooooo tired of this trash between DY and MS. If you really want to clear things, you must be strong, not a weakly like DY. Yes, she says "I don't like you, I have a boyfriend" but she's so stupid to answer the phone when he calls and go to see him when he asks her. WTF???? and all of this without telling JH. In fact, in the last 6 episodes we have mor DY/MS than DY/JH.  Seriously, it sucks and their relationship is totally stuck.

Me too @solucu... This is trashy wishy wash story line. I hate when writers do this when they already know who is going to end up with who. SMH SMH SMH  Uncle and niece can marry in to the same family because i believe it is fate and" I SAY SO" lol lol lol lol   The wrier doesn't have enough to make us believe two other characters can fall for each other in such short time. It takes so long to get the main couple together and supporting couple and then decided to change it. :angry::angry::scream::scream:

1 hour ago, watchumlots said:

But for me, the most difficult plot point is RichPlayer having a serious interest in DimWitDaughter.  There is no way that evil, plotting scammer would fall for a simpering-ninny-with-a-heart like DimWitDaughter.  His type is BratDaughter's PlayBoyBoss' fiance.  

Well said chingu, He doesn't even seem to have a heart. This particular line from episode 36, MS is so very nice when he is drunk. He was so very careful as a drunk. A ppaaa leasseeeeee.     :scream::scream::scream::scream::angry:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do I have a feeling that the Park household will become fuller? That big sister will soon be staying more at the Park home? She spends more time with her birth family than at her MIL’s house and WAM is now showing her true colors. WAM does not even try to learn about what is happening at the Park house except being nosy about HS and MY relationship never even asked what her DIL is busy about or even asked about ES even for the sake of courtesy. She is angry at SH for not asking MY for favors.

MS is slowly changing, and it seems the Park family is growing on him. When he called his mother at night while he was drinking, mom told him to go home but he ended up on the Park’s doorstep and cried about being dumped. He must have slept at JH bedroom or the couch and woke up running away in the morning asking himself why he went to the Park house. Even if he does not admit it yet, he is already starting to accept them as family. He even goes regularly to the family dinner appointments without HS calling him and he eats what the twins eat, who remind him often that he is the youngest in the family next to ES. He even asked a YH what was wrong with the little one. Even at work, JH and MS don’t have that tension they had in the beginning. When he heard that HH was going on a date with stiff boss he told JH to stop HH from going to the date but HH was going anyway. JH went to hail a taxi to find HH and MS went after him driving his car. MS told JH to leave HH be because she needs to learn a lesson. JH said that HH is his sister and she is a caring person who went to part time jobs, so she can give JH pocket money while he was job seeking. MS sideglance to JH indicates he learned something new about HH that she is not that shallow after all. MS said he did not want involvement when they get to their destination because the attendees of the party were business partners, but I am guessing that he will anyway. He heard his mother say that it was her day to take care of ES at the hospital and he was surprised because his mom did not like taking care of kids but mom said she likes ES. Won’t it be delightful if he surprises everyone by visiting ES at the hospital when it is HH turn to take care of ES? Through DY and the Parks, MS is learning to become a more considerate person and boss. Because of DY he learned about the poor lighting in the staircase and he spent his own money to have it lighted not only because of DY but the other employees who elected to take the stairs. He also defended DY from a nasty customer and he carried DY’s box to go down the stairs on her last day saying that he would do it for any employee even if it were not DY. How long will it take for him to get over his unrequited crush of DY? Maybe and hopefully, not for very long as he becomes comfortable being a part of the Park family.

HH looked so pretty. So annoyed it was wasted on that low-life jerk. Generally speaking, for me no matter how attractive a guy is, if his personality stinks I find him repulsive. I hope HH learn from this experience so that she doesn’t get used again. He had her quite fooled.

JJH has sunk even lower. She actually admitted she “hates” Eun Soo. How could she hate an innocent child like that? I just can’t with her anymore.

I felt so bad for ET and JH in this episode. JH seem to be experiencing some doubt about DY’s feelings for him and poor ET seemed so lost about what’s actually going on with YH. My head canon have ET/JH drowning in their misery over drinks and the next day they wake up in a holding cell. :sweatingbullets: Okay, I’m just kidding.

SH’s MIL is so tacky. I was actually beginning to like her because of the way she started taking care of SH but that was short lived. I can’t believe her audacity. She actually lectured SH about life but as far as I know life isn’t that easy. She’s too presumptuous regarding MY.

TBH, I skip those parts with WAM/SH/KS and even SH/KS. WAM poisons my mind and SH/KS are boring.

I still do not see why YH keeps the truth from ET. He isn't just a doc but one who has worked in Africa so what tragedies had he not seen and overcome? If it's fatal results for ES, YH will keep the secret buried forever without ET/ES acknowledging each other as father & daughter? This is nonsensical! Unless YH thinks that ES' sickness is truly ET's fault will she hide it? I like YH but the agitated manner when questioning CSW why he chose ET as donor doesn't make sense. If she has agreed to the insemination back then, she's in cahoot with CSW. Does it matter whose sperm he choose? She will still go ahead as both are unaware that ES will need blood transfusion later, like when she agrees thinking the donor is a korean law student's. Hence it would make more sense if she's mad that he has stolen what is not meant for insemination purposes rather than why he chose ET's. 

1 hour ago, newyee said:

TBH, I skip those parts with WAM/SH/KS and even SH/KS. WAM poisons my mind and SH/KS are boring.

I still do not see why YH keeps the truth from ET. He isn't just a doc but one who has worked in Africa so what tragedies had he not seen and overcome? If it's fatal results for ES, YH will keep the secret buried forever without ET/ES acknowledging each other as father & daughter? This is nonsensical! Unless YH thinks that ES' sickness is truly ET's fault will she hide it? I like YH but the agitated manner when questioning CSW why he chose ET as donor doesn't make sense. If she has agreed to the insemination back then, she's in cahoot with CSW. Does it matter whose sperm he choose? She will still go ahead as both are unaware of ET's rare blood or bad genes then, like when she agrees thinking the donor is a korean law student's. Hence it would make more sense if she's mad that he has stolen what is not meant for insemination purposes rather than why he chose ET's. 

YH agreed to the artificial insemination. She did not agree to use ET's sperm that was stolen and never intended for conceiving a child. YH is absolutely not in cahoots with CSW on this. She thought the sperm used to create ES was from a Korean law student studying in the US because CSW told her so and at the time she had no reason to doubt him. Yes, it matters whose sperm was chosen! The sperm should not have been 'chosen' from a man who donated it for "research purposes only"!

A legit sperm donor would have been blood-typed and a sample of the sperm would have been analyzed to make sure it contained "quality swimmers". A legit donor would have been privately informed of his rare blood type, or he would have disclosed it to the sperm bank if he already knew. More than likely, he would never have been allowed to be a donor due to the problems of potentially having a child with a super-rare blood type.

That lab needs to be shut down ASAP.  Was there no security protocol at the lab? No cameras? Sheesh! I find it difficult to believe that a major university medical school lab in the US would be that careless.

CSW is guilty of a lot of things, but stealing the sperm of ET was as low down, dirty and despicable as it gets. His issues over his own infertility have now caused a little girl much physical suffering and pain, not to mention the mental suffering and stress on YH. Don't forget CSW is also responsible for the pain her biological father ET will have to deal with, and that of all of ES's extended family members.  

I didn't think I was going to like MY finding out first, but I can see where she can be more rational since she is technically not related to ES, although it's clear she loves the child very much. Her job now is to emotionally support HS and the rest of the family--and keep HS from permanently removing CSW's head from his neck even if he deserves it. 

@shamrockmomRE:  major universities and their procedures...

University of California @ Irvine had a weird scandal in their 'infertility program' a few years ago with stolen eggs and switched embryos ...  :astonished:

Whenever humans are involved, the weirdest stuff you could never imagine will happen.  

My thoughts-

SH- Hubby & MIL love each other too much. There’s no room for her. So what if KS has to work out in the field! Mother/Son need to wake up. Not a fan them. I can take SH back at home.

ET/PH/ES- Hey! I’m with this person & we have a child, but haven’t even had sexy time... lol I’m all for this coupling, but it’s just too much. YH needs to really address the elephant in the room. Of all people who should know, ET is it. Very frustrating for him knowing something is amiss and everyone you’ve asked knows. 

Not fond of DY. She says there’s no chance for MS. Why don’t I really believe that? I’m sure she’ll end up w/ JH. Just would like her to be more honest about her feelings and what’s happening in the moment. Tell JH already! 

JJH no words. It’s a toss up between her & WAM for worst character.

Ehhhh moving on...

50 minutes ago, watchumlots said:

@shamrockmomRE:  major universities and their procedures...

University of California @ Irvine had a weird scandal in their 'infertility program' a few years ago with stolen eggs and switched embryos ...  :astonished:

Whenever humans are involved, the weirdest stuff you could never imagine will happen.  

Yes, that was in 1995. Security was not as tight back in that day. They were caught and at least there was some punishment handed out but there were some who got away IIRC. Link

UCI is practically in my backyard:D You have a good memory.

@shamrockmom The reason why I mentioned YH is in cahoot with CSW is that the artificial insemination is meant to produce an offspring to lie to YH's FIL so as to get an inheritance. YH confessed it in the earlier episode. YH shouldn't agree to it in the first place. Otherwise, she must be prepared that any donated sperm may carry an unknown risk hence I said it doesn't matter whom CSW chose. She will still agree to it (if it's legal). It seems that CSW is only aware that complications may develop if ET donated blood to his own kid. Otherwise, the kid will be a healthy and normal one. Why would CSW want s sick kid just because she's ET's offspring? JJH also did not mention that ET should never have a kid.

That's why I think YH should have questioned CSW about his illegal act and not why he chose ET's (whom she's in love with now). How would CSW predict that he would divorce YH and she would fall for ET?  

1 hour ago, shamrockmom said:

Yes, that was in 1995. Security was not as tight back in that day. They were caught and at least there was some punishment handed out but there were some who got away IIRC. Link

UCI is practically in my backyard:D You have a good memory.

uh oh how long does statute of limitations last for sperm theft? Let us not tell CSW while he is still willing to take his punishment because he is feeling so guilty.  Shhhhhhhhh

Story is veering into the twilight zone. 

The way Korean drama secrets are revealed with secrets in drawers being discovered by nosy people and people overhearing things they should not it is a joke sometimes. 

I love how MY hinted to that awful woman that she might have to like that little girl soon. How can you hate a small child really how can you ? How can expect a mother to send her daughter away what type of monster are you to ask someone to do that. I like that actress but this role makes me sick of her. She was so awesome in 'Healer' and 'Master's Sun'.

KS's mother is a disgusting opportunist. How can she expect SH to ask her father's companion to give that cafe to KS. It's beyond crazy to have such expectations. People behave so weirdly in these dramas that I wonder am I the abnormal one .

I have never liked HH from the very start but she did not deserve that.

Although I’m quite upset with DY right now for continuously hiding what’s really going on from JH, in her defense she has been saying what needs to be said to MS. I personally don’t think she has any “romantic” feelings for MS but she does feel sorry for his situation. She has explained this already to both her dad and MS and I take her at her word. She said that she knows the pain of unrequited love, how any little thing the person she loved did could bring her happiness or pain even though there was no hope with the person. She doesn’t want to be in the position where she knows any feelings for her is hopeless and causes the other person pain. This is confirmed by the way she shed a tear after directly confessing to MS that she has a boyfriend and then asked JH whether it is better to tell a lie or the truth to someone to prevent the person from getting hurt. The problem is neither MS nor her father respects her answers.

I believe she’s sincerely concerned about hurting others because of the way others hurt her so much in the past. We know this because we see how affected she was when even in the present her high school classmates were still ridiculing and making fun of her old self from the past. I believe that’s why her temperament when dealing with MS in this situation is soft. (Compare her temperament when she’s defending JH whether it’s with MS in the past or HH now...she’s practically all riled up ^_^) Nevertheless, she does say what’s on her mind even though MS dismisses it. As she said in yesterday’s episode, now that she’s no longer at YL Group, she doesn’t have to deal with MS’ (selfish) imposition. It’s a shame though that she had to leave her job because of this imposition but I hope she finds her own path.

I am however worried that she’s hurting JH. He showed little signs of it in about three of his scenes yesterday. By the way, I have to mention how proud I am of JH. I didn’t know that he was actually studying investment analytics to expand his knowledge and further his career ambition. I like that he is determined to make it with his own efforts as he said many episodes ago and is actually following up on it. 

From the recent episodes, MS character seems redeemable. At the stairway, MS tells DY he can still visit her since their parents are friends. DY says he won't be so cheap to do that and MS agrees that he shouldn't. I think he does respect DY and not forcing himself on her. He seems content that he and DY has a secret to share since DY hasn't told her boyfriend why she quits. Then he is reminded of how JH protects him against those road bullies hence he decides to drive him to HH's meeting place. Also, as compared to the rich young elites such as HH ex-boss and his chingus, he doesn't fool around with girls.

I don't understand why MY and HS are not excited about discovering the ES-ET relationship? They just look puzzled and worried (as if they suspect adultery) but no hint of happiness. I am sure they aren't aware of ES' possible disease if ET is the bio dad. What's with those looks?

8 minutes ago, newyee said:

don't understand why MY and HS are not excited about discovering the ES-ET relationship? They just look puzzled and worried (as if they suspect adultery) but no hint of happiness. I am sure they aren't aware of ES' possible disease so ET being the bio dad shouldn't be a problem for them. What's with those looks?

You are right about the adultery, they don't know that ES was by artificial insemination so how else could ET be the father? That is another reason why YH should have revealed the truth. As everyone had said before, maybe the drama is setting up for scandal rumors. YH really has to consider all these consequences of hiding the truth and having people especially their families make their own conclusions. Aiesssshhhhhh..... here we go more drama misunderstanding

37 minutes ago, newyee said:

From the recent episodes, MS character seems redeemable. At the stairway, MS tells DY he can still visit her since their parents are friends. DY says he won't be so cheap to do that and MS agrees that he shouldn't. I think he does respect DY and not forcing himself on her. He seems content that he and DY has a secret to share since DY hasn't told her boyfriend why she quits. Then he is reminded of how JH protects him against those road bullies hence he decides to drive him to HH's meeting place. Also, as compared to the rich young elites such as HH ex-boss and his chingus, he doesn't fool around with girls.

I don't understand why MY and HS are not excited about discovering the ES-ET relationship? They just look puzzled and worried (as if they suspect adultery) but no hint of happiness. I am sure they aren't aware of ES' possible disease if ET is the bio dad. What's with those looks?

I hope you’re right that MS will back off but I won’t believe it until I see it start to happen. Although he acknowledged that he wouldn’t be so cheap in showing up in front of her uninvited, he’s still encouraging his feelings for her by glowingly looking at her post-it note and basking in his feelings. He sure doesn’t look hopeless to me and it’s obvious that he doesn’t seem willing to move on although DY has told him repeatedly that there is no hope of her liking him or dating him. I will wait to see what happens next.

Doesn’t HS know about the artificial insemination? I thought he did because of the time CHK found out that ES wasn’t CSW’s daughter and threw it in HS’ face. Remember also they were spreading the rumor that YH committed adultery. I thought at the time YH had to explain herself to HS and it was implied that she told him the truth just like she told SH though the explicit conversations with both HS and SH were not shown. How else would HS be so firm in threatening CHK? After all, he did see DNA results that CHK revealed? Or, am I missing something here? Memory can be fuzzy since it’s many episodes ago.

@celebrianna Hmmm... is MS thinking that DY is protective of him by not sharing why she quits with her boyfriend? DY is too wishy-washy in handling the situation. Looks like there will be step-siblings rivalry when MS discovers about DY-JH, just when MS & JH are beginning to bond. 

You are right that HS knows that CSW is infertile and ES is not bio-related to the Chaes and thus they are not keen to have her.  

@newyee, frankly, the way MS is behaving towards DY is classic Japanese shoujo manga troupe for third wheels. They never take no for an answer until their imposition is worn out to death. I have never understood that type of behavior and most likely never will. The moment he said that her keeping his secret is something special between them, I felt like I was momentarily thrust into shoujo world. So cheesy. 

I already explained why I think DY is sympathetic towards MS although he’s behaving pretty much like a stalker (I’m not using this word lightly and I confirmed the definition). Thankfully this might get minimized since she quit the job. Still, he’s shown up uninvited once or twice before outside her house and she clearly didn’t appreciate it. 

I honestly care about JH/DY’s relationship far more than I care about JH/MS bonding. I also enjoy JH’s growing relationship more with ET and with HH and his sisters. It would be good if MS experience sibling bonding but to me it’s not necessary for JH because he has those bonds already. I just love the way he confides in ET and I think he can learn from him man to man.

I hope the show doesn’t waste too much time on this DY/JH/MS issue because I sense they’ll be trouble ahead for DY/JH from DY’s parents who oppose each other on whom DY should marry. I also want to see DY/JH growing and ET/ES/YH bonding as a family.

Archived