[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

@stroppyse Long time no read

50 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Btw, I can see YH's in-laws taking away ES' inheritance once they find out that ES is ET's daughter by claiming that YH must have had an affair with ET while their paths briefly crossed in the US. However, I think the most they can do is withhold ES' inheritance and try to raise a stink in the public about it. However, I think once ET's sister realizes that ES is ET's daughter, she's going to want to embrace ES, and possibly even hope for more children between ET and YH

The in-laws have no power whatsoever because the whole thing has backfired on them with that assumption.  Although ET/YH were at the hospital at the same time, they never met or knew each other then,witnesses can be brought to support this.  In order to clear her name and reputation YH showed proof/evidence as to the integral role that CSW played in the IVF process as all decisions were made and signed by him.  The fact that CSW stole something important without the other consent, tried to cover it up with kidnapping etc and lied several times about it puts the in-laws at a huge huge disadvantage especially should this information become public knowledge both locally and internationally. Haea is known for manipulating the law to their best advantage, YH has shown that she is capable of doing the same thing, hence their losses so far.  Therefore, all the power is in YH's hands, its up to her how to wield it, Haea cannot do anything as the problem came from them and not YH;  she does not need MY/JJH because she has ET THE FATHER.  One thing is clear and that is because of CSW's actions all rights regarding guardianship, visitation and connection to Haea is now permanently removed.  YH can sell the inheritance and create a special saving account for ES to be accessible when she becomes an adult. Remember ET's words to his first meet with CSW and YH arrived - he called her the "real guardian" of ES.

JJH  a straight up hypocrite of course will change her tune to YH/ES once she finds out ES is ET, that is just sad.  What about the so called charities she supports and her father's legacy to me its a mockery - do as I say & not as I do.  Of course she will want more children between ET/YH but she has only one so she should not complain if there is no more.

Gone for now and take care

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I can see YH's in-laws taking away ES' inheritance once they find out that ES is ET's daughter by claiming that YH must have had an affair with ET while their paths briefly crossed in the US. However, I think the most they can do is withhold ES' inheritance and try to raise a stink in the public about it.

I don't know how they can make a stink about it when there are many people who can vouch for them as not having known each other while in the US. Isn't it why CSW is panicky because he does not want it known that he is infertile? Dr. Kang also knew about ET plus ET was with his mentor doing research at the clinic. All they have to do is make the clinic aware that ET donations were stolen and a child who inherited the genes with the hereditary disease was passed on to a child. The clinic will investigate to legally protect themselves from any fallout and if they do, it will be to CSW's and the Haea's disadvantage.  They will be creating stuff that will stink on themselves. The Haes are more afraid of making a stink which could affect the size of their wallets especially the snooty sister. 

On 7/16/2018 at 8:40 AM, Jackie1048 said:

Let it be known that Park Yoo Ha never wanted the Chae's fortune. She had assume that the Chae siblings would have denounce Eun Soo once the sister found out that Eun Soo is not of the Chae's bloodline. But the siblings are cowards and did not dare to inform the father and therefore their late father made Eun Soo into an heiress.

Park Yoo Ha contest for the rights of the fortune was to get the ex sister in law off her case. That is why that Chae Sung Woon rebuke his sister for disturbing basically a sleeping tiger.

Yeah, she was never interested in the inheritance and assumed it didn't exist (because the siblings would have informed her FIL, who should have then disinherited ES). But the Chae siblings were greedy with brother wanting to keep his secret and sister wanting ES's share for her own kids, so they struck a deal to keep it from FIL so they can get hold of extra share and prevent uncle from getting that share at the same time.

However, CHK smeared YH's reputation by publicly announcing that the divorce is due to her (thus insinuating her infidelity) and even resorted to messing with ES by demanding to have her "visit CSW" according to the visitation rights. That was what riled YH up and so she retaliated by saying she will go to uncle, which is CHK's greatest fear. Only at that point did CHK fear and had no choice but to agree to YH's demands to amend the divorce announcement and remove all visitation rights wrt ES.

I can foresee a wide-eyed YH when she received the DNA result. I wonder how ET will react? Elated and yet mad at CSW? Another slap for wimpy CSW so he can fly to his left this time? Teary reunion for ES-ET-YH? How about the reactions of the rest of the families? So fairytale but I can't wait....

4 hours ago, chubbz said:

However, CHK smeared YH's reputation by publicly announcing that the divorce is due to her (thus insinuating her infidelity) and even resorted to messing with ES by demanding to have her "visit CSW" according to the visitation rights. That was what riled YH up and so she retaliated by saying she will go to uncle, which is CHK's greatest fear. Only at that point did CHK fear and had no choice but to agree to YH's demands to amend the divorce announcement and remove all visitation rights wrt ES.

Thank you!!!! CHK fears whatever uncle would do. She can't do much of anything, she even abandons brother, CSW is now on his own and more than that CSW should face charges for kidnapping, child endangerment and lying etc. Sister will be scared to quibble or do any insinuating of whatever she tries to cook up because she is cooked. 

41 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

Thank you!!!! CHK fears whatever uncle would do. She can't do much of anything, she even abandons brother, CSW is now on his own and more than that CSW should face charges for kidnapping, child endangerment and lying etc. Sister will be scared to quibble or do any insinuating of whatever she tries to cook up because she is cooked. 

CSW, being a perfectionist, will not leave any evidence that he has stolen. The legal documents would have stated the donor as that vulgar farmer YH speaks to. He can also find a scapegoat for his crime or feign innocent and point his finger at YH-ET since they paired up soon after the divorce. CHK can spread YH's infidelity scandal again, this time even stronger with the DNA report. Her uncle may be convinced. 

This is also a possibility, just my 2 cts.

1 hour ago, newyee said:

CSW, being a perfectionist, will not leave any evidence that he has stolen. The legal documents would have stated the donor as that vulgar farmer YH speaks to. He can also find a scapegoat for his crime or feign innocent and point his finger at YH-ET since they paired up soon after the divorce. CHK can spread YH's infidelity scandal again, this time even stronger with the DNA report. Her uncle may be convinced. 

This is also a possibility, just my 2 cts.

In Kdramaland, ANYTHING is possible. :P

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

I won't put much trust that YH will get the right DNA Result yet. Someone almost always tries to mess with DNA Result, that's what i learned from my 10+ year experience watching kdrama :P 

:D It would definitely happen if it were a daily drama.  Let's hope it is not the case with this one. Until now angst and misunderstandings haven't last.

More importantly, is focusing on the building of the relationship of ES and ET as father and daughter. ES has been disappointed by CSW before when he did not fulfill his first promise to take ES to the amusement park. He leaves for months and on his return, he suddenly started paying attention to ES and gives her hope of being a family again. She is not informed of the divorce. CSW impresses on whoever is witnessing his encounters with ES, especially HS, that he is a father sincerely wanting to reconnect with his daughter. CSW negotiates with YH a one day trip with ES who is excited to spend time with the only person she knew as her father. Again, CSW fails miserably as a father when ES hears him booking a flight and protests telling him that she can't go on a plane because she is sick and can't be far from where she gets treatment. CSW leaves ES alone to go meet the grandfather who brought Anna because he does not want ES to tell the grandfather she is sick and that daddy is taking her on a plane. He totally ignores his daughter focused on his scheme and can't see or hear how sick the child is. ES called ET before she collapsed. Now, that little girl's trust and heart are broken. ET is a natural father but he will now have to work harder to gain ES trust. She needs to be told about the divorce.

CSW wanted the day trip so much but did not even go pick up his daughter? He makes the grandfather bring the granddaughter to a hotel?????? Spidy sensors should have buzzed.

Yes, the drama could focus on a nasty fight over child visitation rights, with each party flinging dirt made up vs truth to each other. Hopefully, somebody remembers that poor child, ES was kidnapped and endangered. 

How many crimes CSW has committed? Stole sperm specimens without Hospital and donor's knowledge. Prevent or obstruct Dr from attending to his patient. Leaving Korea with child without the Main guardian's knowledge. He had already given up custody of that child!

CSW wants to hide his infertility so he wants to leave with ES. CSW, a child is for you to love not for you to make use of her and wants to take care of her when she is useful to you. :angry:

Getting more interesting but I hope Eun Su's condition improves.

2 hours ago, quandocuando said:

How many crimes CSW has committed? Stole sperm specimens without Hospital and donor's knowledge. Prevent or obstruct Dr from attending to his patient. Leaving Korea with child without the Main guardian's knowledge. He had already given up custody of that child!

CSW wants to hide his infertility so he wants to leave with ES. CSW, a child is for you to love not for you to make use of her and wants to take care of her when she is useful to you. :angry:

He wants to collection more points to gaurantee his position in hell.

:scream:

I'm watching the first few minutes of E05 and I'm desperate to know if Yuha will tell Chae Heekyung that her brother is infertile. I really can't stand her.

Chae Sungwoon is spineless as well. What did I sign up to? The Haea family should all disappear.

When I think how utterly shocking it will be for Eun Tae if he is in fact ES’s father, I don’t know what to expect from his reaction. I think it would be like his whole world turned upside down solely from the issue of having fathered a child that he knew nothing about and would have known nothing about if he hadn’t returned to SK. That’s quite outrageous by itself. His affection for ES, whom he already considers his daughter, I expect will remain unchanged but what will be his reaction and actions towards CSW? I’m quite excited to find out. 

I also cannot imagine how poor YH will communicate this news to ET. Where does she even begin when ET thinks that ES is CSW’s biological daughter? YH always kept the circumstances of ES’ birth a secret and only her sister and father knows, I believe. It will probably be difficult to tell all this to ET but she will be forced to do it. She’s a strong woman but it just seems like she goes from one battle to the next. 

@yusefull, I forgot about JH/DY in the preview. JH/DY have other issues ahead like her parents. No need to prolong this third wheel situation so I hope it stops this weekend.

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation

As always thanks (I wish you were on other drama that I like to translate some preview).

4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

MS: I like you. And you responded to that by saying that you’re quitting your job. Then can you tell me why you dislike me so much that you are even willing to quit your job over it?
DY: I have someone I like.

You are her boss and you don't leave her alone. It's harassment at that point.

At least she tell MS that she like someone (I was so afraid that she would break up with JH by telling him that).

8 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@yusefull, I forgot about JH/DY in the preview. JH/DY have other issues ahead like her parents. No need to prolong this third wheel situation so I hope it stops this weekend.

I also hope that this love triangle stops soon. No need to make MS even more pathetic than he is now. I was glad that JH laughed over the almost-car accident incident, but it doesn't make MS's actions any less annoying. JH could have gotten beaten up badly. I wasn't laughing together with them at all. :angry:

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

CSW: Please tell me about Eun Soo’s condition. With the disease, will you be able to determine her parentage through it?

Thanks for the translated preview.

From this, we should be aware that CSW is still trying to cover his a-s from being discovered.  I am surprised he was not arrested, but then I look on the logistics with the fact that the only "witnesses" were:

• HS - who dropped ES off, returned, went in the room and saw the passport; now he is taking action to ascertain if one was prepared for ES from the passport office to get evidence as to CSW's plan.
  • YH who suspects but is trying to proof with the DNA request
  • CSW who knows everything as the perpetrator, he can use the fact that he is ES's guardian and father with visitation rights authorized by YH for the 2 day trip which he lied about.
  • ES who does not know anything except what she overheard CSW saying which she relayed to ET (the key is when) and unconscious at the time so her reliability is in question.
  • The video in the hotel from the time HS went to the elevator which can work 2 ways and the call that CSW received

Hopefully Dr. Kang does not tell him anything and they ensure that CSW gets kicked out.

I do not want this reveal to be stretched out in the episode as I have been wondering how is YH going to tell ET who should know before CSW.

As for MS, I think its time he learns how to handle rejection well.  DY is doing the one thing that she requested JH not to do to her and that is keeping certain things to herself.  When you think about if she told JH, he could take care of the issue himself by talking to MS, lets see what happens.  As we do understand her reason, plus they powers that be may want to keep her at YL Group with the openness of JH/DY relationship and MS maturing out of it.

Gone for now.

Archived