[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked on this thread to discover if Eunsu is indeed Euntae’s daughter or not. Since it hasn’t been confirmed a 100% yet let me add in my thoughts on what would be the case if it turns out that is correct.

First the good news. Since everyone in Yuha’s family already likes him they will be more than accepting. Infact they will be calling it fate and how they were always destined to be etc. but more important than all this will be the fact that Eunta’s sister will suddenly become more than willing to accept Yuha into the family. Simply because now Euntae won’t be raising a total stranger but his own child aka his own blood. This will be a game changer.

Unfortunately, now for the bad news. One would think that once the loving couple has passed over the most difficult hardship aka the approval of both families it will be smooth sailing for them and it will be all sunshine and rainbows will be gravely mistaken. With approximately 15 episodes remaining we would be in a pickle. Fortunately, you can be sure the writer is bound to come up with a plot twist that we are all going to hate. Now what can that be you would all be wondering.

The problem is going to arise from Yuha’s Ex In Laws. They are going to use this fact to their advantage. As of now Yuha has been in the right and everything that she has done was by the book even if she had to play a bit dirty. Unfortunately, all that is going to change. What I mean by this is that when that family accused her of having an affair and this was the reason for the divorce she backed up her claims that her husband was aware all along and he went along with the medical procedure to have Eunso aka artificial insemination and all. He had also signed said documents making it all legal. But now things are different. Here we have Yuha and Euntae who are not only in a relationship but also the fact that Euntae’s sperm was used (regardless of the fact it was without his consent etc..) Making him the dad etc.. Thus they can easily spin the fact that Yuha was having an affair with Euntae back then and has continued to be in a relationship with him and had successfully fooled the rest of the family. They will also now have legal reasons to take her to court and probably get Eunso’s shares this way. Saying that Yuha was trying to defraud them for the family wealth and all.

The story will then be how the families band together and support Yuha and Euntae.  Miyeon will probably be needed to fight the Ex’s Family due to her wealth and Euntae;s family will do the same for the sake of their reputation and all. Things will truly get interesting at this point. The only person to really suffer during this time will probably be Eunsoo so I just hope for her sake they don’t drag this on for to long.

1 hour ago, yamiyugi said:

Unfortunately, now for the bad news. One would think that once the loving couple has passed over the most difficult hardship aka the approval of both families it will be smooth sailing for them and it will be all sunshine and rainbows will be gravely mistaken. With approximately 15 episodes remaining we would be in a pickle. Fortunately, you can be sure the writer is bound to come up with a plot twist that we are all going to hate. Now what can that be you would all be wondering.

I'm very concerned about the remaining 15 episodes for Eun Tae and YooHa's story when so much is in the open.  

I don't know Korean Law and some of what I've heard has me scratching my head so can't predict whose side the law will be on.

Eun Tae and the hospital he left the specimen with should be able to sue for something or another, if not in Korea, then in the states.  That should keep the ex contained.

The think is over the legitimate standing of Eun Soo as an heir.

If this becomes a full blown scandal then Eun Tae's sister might have issues with Eun Tae and YooHa's relationship.

But I suspect K-drama's families' love of blood will JJH on Eun Soo and Eun Tae and YooHa's side.

JJH and MY will bring the power.  Yet I also assume that Eun Tae will urge YooHa to let goe of Eun Soo's inheritance because they can provide for her honestly.

YET i'm not sure the significance of JJH's talk with YooHa to highlight that Eun Tae has no money.

Let it be known that Park Yoo Ha never wanted the Chae's fortune. She had assume that the Chae siblings would have denounce Eun Soo once the sister found out that Eun Soo is not of the Chae's bloodline. But the siblings are cowards and did not dare to inform the father and therefore their late father made Eun Soo into an heiress.

Park Yoo Ha contest for the rights of the fortune was to get the ex sister in law off her case. That is why that Chae Sung Woon rebuke his sister for disturbing basically a sleeping tiger.

I am sure that Eun Tae's sister being the materialistic being that she is would have thought that Yoo Ha was after the money. Little did she knew that Yoo Ha had genuinely married Chae Sung Woon for love but the love was not strong enough to withstand the turmoil. 

I guess she spoke of Eun Tae being without a fortune was meant to be a discouragement. 

Ex-husband is screwed big time:thumbsdown:. Kidnapping and the illegal way he got the sperm. He will be spending some jail time. This moron, if he left ES on her own, this won't have happened. I bet when the DNA results come back and it's positive, YH will be giving the inheritance to so called uncle that the siblings are afraid of. Now it amazes me how the stupid sister got involved with her brother's mess. What? She and the company have nothing to do with this???. She will kiss goodbye to the inheritance money lol.

Now, It seems like most of us were right, ET is the dad and he was doing research with his sperm due to his rare blood. He has no idea that an idiot took his sperm and fathered a child with it. He will be shocked, that's for sure. I hope he sues idiot ex-husband for theft. 

And as usual, no preview :unamused:.

It’s confirmed that ET donated his stuff solely for researching the correlation between rare blood types and intrauterine insemination success rates.

It’s also confirmed by CSW that ET doesn’t know that his stuff was used by him.

YH is on the right track and is suspecting CSW of obtaining ET’s stuff illegally. She decided to find out the truth for herself since she realize that CSW is resorting to desperate measures and she must protect her daughter. 

Weak writing, running away with "daughter" after giving up custody and using a passport to travel officially to another country who have friendly relations. The haea uncle would have a field day, all YH has to do is just send one message and he would take care of the rest. The sister should have realized that since she is terrified of uncle and prevented her brother

For the seasoned kdrama watcher and newbie  viewers this subbed episode gave the story of ES's conception and by the way I think ES is the hero here as she saved herself when knowing that she was in trouble called ET who rally everyone to get to her.  Now the back story:

ES/ET/YH/CSW

Approx 6 years ago YH married CSW and in the process gave up everything including her family to Haea's Corp extreme demands out of love/devotion for CSW.  CSW was found to be infertile and there is an order from the top family that they must produce a child, blood or continuation of lineage/heritage is very important here etc.  The solution YH to undergo IVF with CSW consent and have this child under Chae's name/protection.  CSW was in control of everything in relation to this and YH complied not knowing the in's and out.  At that time ET arrived in US to work with his mentor to do some research as well as contemplate what should be his next step.  His decision, to devote his life to international voluntary medical care without a wife and family.  CSW found out that decision and in light of the fact that ET is the son of his mentor who meets over 90% of his personal criteria proved to be the perfect candidate.  Now it is known that ET has a rare blood type in the name of medical development became a good candidate for donation of blood & sperm.  Not the next generation, CSW being cowardly, cunningly desperate used illegal means to obtain ET's gifts and got YH artificially inseminated, she got pregnant with ES.  ET never met YH/CSW and was there briefly so they never met despite CSW knowing his identity.  Once ES came into being, CSW LIED TO EVERYONE REGARDING ES, so no one knew what he did except he.  It backfired as CSW could not love ES because she is a reminder of his failure.

Present day - YH/ES end up meeting ET which despite a prickly introduction end up loving each other as man/woman and family.  ES loves ET like her father but she is loyal to CSW as he is the one she knows as her father, ET is different.  The trio were having a happy life with ES now and then missing CSW.  CSW returns and finds out that ET is no longer traveling, works at the hospital, in a relationship with YH and is close to ES.  The fear that all that he has hidden will be revealed and to protect himself starts acting suspicious.  First as a loving father to fool YH/HS, etc.  YH knows CSW and the Chaes very well, based on his behavior gets suspicious of CSW thought process - WHY is he doing this?  How does this impact ES etc.  All of which led to the latest episode - YH finding out that ET first did not want a family, Dr. Kang's assist to ET working at the hospital and the type of research that was done due to the uniqueness of his blood, CSW's saying that they do not know anything, CSW negotiating 2 days visitation rights in order to facilitate the kidnapping; CSW lying to them; CSW trying to prevent them from seeing ES and getting slapped for this.  YH in order to completely remove the Chae's control has no choice but to use this extra weapon to do so get the DNA result.

Frankly I do not think CSW will go to jail, kdramas has a nasty habit of unlimited forgiveness here due to ES, in spite of this they do not want her to have a bad impression of her father; but what is likely to happen is that by using the law CSW will become more impotent now as well as it can lead to the downfall of CHK but not the company as they were not aware of CSW's actions.  The company is safe, the siblings are not and will likely to be punished by both YH and the powers that be in Haea.  Plus I do not think they are going to give a court scene for this, rent expensive, if anything they are likely to give the judge's decision in a sound bite.  Therefore I believe in the next 2 episodes matters relating to CSW,CHK and Haea will be complete.  The new arc for YH/ET is how to handle this new truth and in a way they are likely to thank CSW for doing what he did because they benefited in the end.

JH/DY - It occurred to me that one of the most endearing qualities about JH is that he is supportive of those he care for and the decisions that they make as he looks on it that its their life and as long as it does not harm anyone and make them happy he will be there for them.  This has happened in several episodes and was there in this one when DY decided to leave YL Group.  DY says she wants to start over which I support as long as its not marriage and doing nothing because JJH don't even let her clean her room.  I would like DY to do any of these (i) go back to school to learn design which she liked a lot (ii) get a new job on her own.  If JH is not clear about something, he asks and then thinks about the best approach to take.  As I said in my earlier post I felt mad & sad for DY; mad because of what caused her to make that decision and sad as she had to do it.  The thing is she is not aware that JH knows MS not only as his boss therefore, their relationship will come out in the open eventually.  Its going to be worse for JJH/CK who are frenemies with MY/HS, cannot stand ET/YH relationship.  JJH/CK as we all know are the hypocritical judgmental close-minded couple.

Are you aware as to the number of secrets ET has kept because of them its a good amount - HS/MY, JH/DY, CSW - the ex.

So now MS is heartbroken due to DY's rejection and I wonder if he is going to find out about JH/DY through Mgr Yoo. How will he react to this and would he tell JH that he liked DY and told her so?  This is leading towards the next phase which is a future maybe relationship with HH who will be dating stiff boss shortly and may be break up with him.  MS says that he know of the man but not the type of person that he is.  I liked MY's new gift to SH as it did show effort and sincerity,

I hope someone finds the next episode preview text summary and post it here, then we can have a good week of anticipation.

Take care.

On 7/13/2018 at 6:23 AM, jeijei said:

He played the psycho classmate in Cheese in the Trap, and he attacks his character here just like that.

Ahhhh... yes I remember now... thank you :D He really looks like attacker :D 

@yamiyugi Yea, CSW & CHK are capable of twisting the fact to their own advantage and accuse YH-ET of adultery. This will be an interesting storyline.

DY is suffering all alone after MS' confession. While her decision is good, I feel that she should be more open to JH by giving him the full picture from the matchmaking right up to MS' confession.  It didn't help that ET also simply try to sweep YH-JJH problem under the carpet when JH should be warned. All he could do for JH is to hide DY-JH relationship from JJH, as he said in the last ep. That's why I mentioned that JH is clueless about this difficult path ahead of him.

Strangely, JH did not probe when ET told JJH that JH works in his hospital; he accepts DY's flimsy excuse of why she quits; and he says he will stay by DY when she says falling in love is not always a bed of roses without further questioning. 

ok just finished watching subbed episodes. My guess was right. ET did not want to have children because of his rare blood type and did donate his "little guys," but for research. Since CSW idolizes ET's dad and giving up his medical career puts an end to his dream of living like his idol, what's the next best thing for him? Why not have a child (maybe he is hoping for a son) that has the genes of that famous doctor. A perfect child (YH said he was a perfectionist) who can live his dream for him. He just did not expect to get stuck with a sickly child, not knowing that ET had such a rare blood type. It shows on his incredulous face when he found out that ET donated his blood to ES.

CSW envies ET and might feel insecure towards ET. ET is living the life he wanted (well, was living that life before he met YH). And now ET has his family, the woman he loved so much that he gave up his dream. In the end he got what he deserved after he threw away his family, Too bad for him that it was all part of fate's plan. Like ET said, YH and him were meant to be together.

Nice work writer-nim. I hope I can watch next weekend's episodes. I will be out of the country, but I will try my best.

MY POV: CSW and the sister in my opinion, have nothing to stand on. I don’t know how the drama will apply the law with regards to the kidnapping, child endangerment, neglect of ES illness that placed her in imminent danger of physical impairment or even death. ES was unconscious, an ambulance had to be called. CSW is not the legal guardian. These are serious, serious charges which could land CSW in prison for years. CSW compounded this with theft of a sperm from a clinic that was donated solely for research, to inseminate his then wife without the donor’s consent and the clinic’s knowledge. If the clinic will become aware of this there can be legal implications for CSW as well as his accomplice. The clinic must protect themselves from liability because those donations were possible carriers of a hereditary disease and were meant for research only. (but why do the research in a fertility clinic, but hey…..credit to creative spinning) I really hope the drama will not brush off the legal implications of kidnapping and child endangerment by blanket forgiveness…. Because this is K family drama, there is much latitude for forgiveness but there are other K family dramas where a perpetrator was sent to prison for less offense and CSW committed a major offense. CSW still has the passport and has booked a flight, so he might just opt to run. That will lengthen his prison time.

I also think that ES emotional/psychological attachment to CSW will be replaced with mistrust and probably fear. She is a very smart child. He heard CSW on the phone booking a flight and ES had protested saying that she can’t go very far and did not want to go on a plane because she was sick and CSW ignored her. She then called ET the best doctor she knew who could treat her. The only words she was able to say to ET on the phone aside from her labored breathing was something that sounded like “appa” but translated as "I am sick". Either way, this solidifies in her heart, her relationship with ET as her “appa”. ET was there for her when she needed him and more importantly always listened to her.

I think that YH has all she needs to fight the Haea siblings. CSW sister is being portrayed as the chief administrator of the Haea corporation and CSW and sister probably own majority shares. According to MY, the Haea people are very careful not to ruin their reputation by doing the “right thing” for their business and their positions. It seems that CSW and his sister face competition with regards to the administration and shares ownership of Haea corporation from the uncle. And YH has the weapon the uncle needs to fight CSW’s sister. That is what makes the sister immobile. It will be very and totally stupid of them to fabricate affair of ET/YH unless they want the fight to become an international scandal, since an international clinic is involved with CSW theft of sperms, which even the uncle will not want to happen for fear of public backlash which means loss of face, business and corporate funds and CSW’s sister loss of support and position. Sister is going to throw CSW under the bus to keep her position, but uncle will use CSW's transgressions to throw the siblings under the big white truck.

like @dramaninja It's wrong to call biological parents the real parents, but this is an exception. CSW is a complete scum and doesn't deserve to be ES father. He never show any care for ES during the time he was married with YH. Then he kidnaps ES and put her life in danger. In my opinion he doesn't deserve a second chance. I hope YH will tell their uncle so they lose everything and land them in prison.

I was initially very leery about EunTae being Eun Su's dad because of some cosmic coincidence but the way this writer has done this where his sperm was actually stolen is much more believable then any other type of scenario. I can get behind that type of story.

I was also very sad to see DY leave the job she likes because she was afraid of the backlash JH would have gotten as a result of Moon Shik discovering their relationship. It's very unfair but  totally in keeping with her character. I hope she finds a new job.

YH's ex husband my god could he not have seen how sick the child was. What a piece of work. I hope he goes to jail.

Was the gunshot incident in the US staged by CSW to steal ET's specimens for YH's artificial insemination? As ET mentioned that it was not serious and not even reported on TV. Despite ET's smile, I think he suspected something as he and ES share a rare blood group. YH further emphasized that she was at that Hospital at that period too. 

CSW doesnt want YH to date ET cos his Big Secret would be exposed. He has this Big Ego's issue, so no one is supposed to know about his fertility problems. Since YH isn't heeding his advice, he has to take ES with him. Not because he suddenly misses her after all these years. YH found out from Dr Kang that ET had donated his sperms for research purposes in the US when he was there.

OMG, I broke out in cold sweat when I saw ES putting extra drop of medicine into her drink. Images of overdose keep on appearing in my head. YH should be more careful.

ET's Noona confirmed that ET is not interested in raising a family, didn't even want to leave his gene behind at all. ET is totally unawared that his specimens were stolen. 

SH saw MY injured hands when she prepared the snacks for her MIL. Now she is really touched by her sincerity. But her MIL thinks otherwise as she sees from the monetary point.

Next week, I want to see the results of the DNA and YH filing a lawsuit against the CSW and CHK or take ES's inheritance to their Uncle. 

Being the perfectionist that he is, CSW treated ES with disdain because she did not turn out to be the perfect child that he wanted. Per YH, CSW was looking for the perfect donor so they can have a child that will take after CSW. To him, ES is a failed experiment, a sickly female child which he has no use for. The one and only reason he wants to take ES away is to save himself from being caught guilty of theft, no matter if his uncle gets ES's inheritance. He envies how ET has such freedom to live his life the way he wants, for all we know he wanted to be ET so he stole ET's child. Maybe another reason he wants ES back is because its eating him up that somehow fate is returning what he stole.

CSW may not care if the uncle gets the inheritance of ES but the sister does. Uncle will have more shares than the sister enough to have an impact on the voting process to change the head honcho from the sister to himself. 

Archived