[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, yusefull said:

I wonder what would have happened if he had succeded in takind her to the us. Isn't there any law that protect child in this case ?

yes he broke the law, he would have been in big, big trouble and I think he should be in trouble in the next episodes 

I cant help but comment (have not been in SOOMPI for a long time) ... but the plot that ET is ES's abeoji is really proof that this drama is fictional LOL ... I am so curious how the writer will resolve that.

- I dont see ET going to a sperm bank to donate. Most guys who does that needs extra cash so they sell their "little guys." ET does not need that kind of money. Still, ET should know not to donate because he has such a rare blood type and freely doing so can create a problem to any child born with the same blood type.

- So, did ET decide to preserve his "little guys" in case he needs them since at that time he decided not to get married?

- And did CSW find out that a precious set of "little guys" from this famous korean doctor's son is available and stole them with the help of that korean-american doctor that YH spoke to on the phone?

- Why is CSW so scared for the truth to be revealed? Because he can be guilty of theft? Or since his family is in the medical industry, is he guilty of performing some kind of illegal experiment?

I cant wait to find out how this will all fall into place.

I am against anyone who put their pride and greed before their children's lives. The Chaes' brother and sister are a pair of AHs. When YH and CSW are divorced, YH told CSW to see ES for the last time and he refused. Now he wants to take ES away because he doesn't anyone to know he can't have children not because ES is better off living with him. Next epi, YH should file a restraining order or PPO against the Chaes. 

HS is too lenient, he should have given CSW two slaps, one left and one right. He should have taken ES's passport and ticket with him for further evidence.

WAM, if your son is not capable, please dont blame your DIL. 

Come back after the subs.

Forgot about this ... in the US a parent cannot take their child out of the country without the other parent's consent. In ES case, CSW should not be able to take her out of Korea without YH being present at the airport to give consent. Or if YH has to take her out of Korea, she has to bring the court papers that shows she has full custody of ES and does not need CSW permission/presence.

So what CSW did was attempted kidnapping and should be prosecuted by law.

Oh and this also applies to getting ES passport/ticket, but I guess the Chae's are very powerful people in Korea and can get around getting a passport/ticket for a child they don't have custody of.

26 minutes ago, jma030201 said:

Oh and if ET is ES's abeoji and the writer somehow decides to use this for the couple to break up instead of celebrate ... I will be truly pissed! :rage:

I don't think so because she didn't know and didn't hide it from him.

The raw episode is posted on Viki and CSW is outrageous. The way he shouts at HS in the lobby and tries to get him to leave is so brazen. I got some satisfaction out of HS slapping him for putting the child’s life at risk. I hope ET turns out to be the biological father so that CSW doesn’t have any ground to stand on. It would be effective in getting him out of YH’s life forever because I’m sure there could be legal ramifications for what he did. 

That devilish family eeeh,  they will learn the bitter way.

Never ever wake u a sleeping dog.

I don't know why the ex husband suddenly want a child that he never liked but was only a link for his inheritance. Why the sudden fatherly love? 

U hate the mum nut want to love her child? Does this even make sense writer-nim?

Or is that an avenue to crucify them finally and give the couple and child a breathing space.

Dr ET is so handsome. I don't know if the wife has put to bed cos I knew she was pregnant.

That shoulder is tempting with his killer smile.

Well, for once it's a girl (DY) who protect her man (JH) but I am not really happy that she must leave a job that she like and was becoming good (maybe a career in it even) because her superior made advance on her.

Even if he didn't hurt her (and in drama many time men hurt women, at least not here), he didn't think at her at all.

One good thing is that without the sub I was afraid she was thinking about MS after rejecting him but only though about JH.

22 minutes ago, yusefull said:

Well, for once it's a girl (DY) who protect her man (JH) but I am not really happy that she must leave a job that she like and was becoming good (maybe a career in it even) because her superior made advance on her.

Even if he didn't hurt her (and in drama many time men hurt women, at least not here), he didn't think at her at all.

One good thing is that without the sub I was afraid she was thinking about MS after rejecting him but only though about JH.

Yep another issue I could see that people could have started nasty rumors about her dating her boss to move up the ladder or something.

Guys, maybe it’s a good thing she is leaving YL Group because although she was contributing to the company, her father and MS had expectations of her that she didn’t agree with. From @chasen8888‘s summary, it seems like her dad was coming on too strong the night before and the very next day she went to MS and resigned. I think her father’s admontion the night before reminded her that she was really sent to YL Group as a matchmaking opportunity and it was time to end it and make herself clear to both men. I just hope she finds a better job soon on her own strength and merits. This might be an opportunity for her to think about her future and how to stand up to her parents who both want her not to work and instead marry a rich guy.

3 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Guys, maybe it’s a good thing she is leaving YL Group because although she was contributing to the company, her father and MS had expectations of her that she didn’t agree with. From @chasen8888‘s summary, it seems like her dad was coming on too strong the night before and the very next day she went to MS and resigned. I think her father’s admontion the night before reminded her that she was really sent to YL Group as a matchmaking opportunity and it was time to end it and make herself clear to both men. I just hope she finds a better job soon on her own strength and merits. This might be an opportunity for her to think about her future and how to stand up to her parents who both want her not to work and instead marry a rich guy.

He told her that she has work enough and she should stop and just date MS. She tell him that they are not dating and she doesn't like him.

He ask her reason for working here and assume she can't like the work. He tell her that MS really like her and she shouldn't pretend to like him then ignore him (like she play some kind of game). Then she told him that she will make MS understand that he should stop hoping for anything and her father told her to pretend.

I hate her father and mother, they are truly the worst. They are kind of prostituing her. She should only think about money.

@yusefull, thanks for that information. I fully support her decision even more now after reading your translation of the conversation between her and her dad. It makes sense to cut off all ties with MS to show both him and her father that there was no hope for their romantic aims and ambition for her. I hope she becomes more assertive to her parents about continuing to work rather than staying at home. 

1 minute ago, celebrianna said:

@yusefull, thanks for that information. I fully support her decision even more now after reading your translation of the conversation between her and her dad. It makes sense to cut off all ties with MS to show both him and her father that there was no hope for their romantic aims and ambition for her. I hope she becomes more assertive to her parents about continuing to work rather than staying at home.  

Personally I regret that she must give up on a job she begin to like and feel good doing (it's a form of empowering for her, she begin to become more independant because of it too and started to make her own choices) because her superior confess to her even after she clearly told him she doesn't feel anything for him. She even know that she must protect JH from him (that's the kind of guy he is).

I realise with that many drama doing it that the way her parent act must normal in korea and we judge it from an outsider view so in a way we are disrepectfull.

11 minutes ago, yusefull said:

Personally I regret that she must give up on a job she begin to like and feel good doing (it's a form of empowering for her, she begin to become more independant because of it too and started to make her own choices) because her superior confess to her even after she clearly told him she doesn't feel anything for him. She even know that she must protect JH from him (that's the kind of guy he is).

I also feel bad that she had to give up the job but solely because she was growing in her position and she enjoyed doing her work. However, it’s not good that she would be in a position that she knows came with strings attached. I think her peace of mind comes first rather than feeling obligated or pressured by her dad and MS.

The trouble with Chae Sung Woon is that he wants to be Jung Eun Tae.

He covets Eun Tae's father. Eun Tae became a doctor but Sung Woon gave it up under family pressure.

Then he is unable to father a child. What stroke of luck when the pool of genes he so coveted was in the same place and had made a "donation" for medical science. He "stole".

But his pride got the better of him and he is unable to love the child of his own creation.

Another big slap is that he is unable to even save his child because it is something his money cannot buy. 

And birth daddy is the main donor.

I see big, big legal complication for Chae Sung Woon when the DNA test comes out. At least, Eun Tae's sister will have to shut up. Eun Soo is really her niece.

Archived