[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

6 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

I don’t know, I think as a grandfather watching the reunion between ES and her father was why he spoke. He shouldn’t have gotten involved.. and he does too much as all korean families tend to do.. I’m not saying he is right, but watching ES I think his decision was more an emotional one from seeing how much ES loves her dad. 

Yeah its was 100% emotional but he has  to take in a account what the ex  has done as well and what his daughter went though which he did not seem like he did.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, quandocuando said:

CSW stole ET's sample which he donated to the Hospital(US) for research purposes. CSW thought that ET is always travelling and he won't be back in Korea. Cos CSW asked s/o at the hospital that JET is back and he was quite surprised.

I guess the drama is really going with ET as the sperm donor..... ok..... but again ET is a doctor and is the son of a respected doctor in Korea who owns Jahan Hospital, so......how did he not know that he has this hereditary blood disorder? If he did, he would not as a doctor and a responsible man have donated the sperm knowing there is a possibility that a child is running somewhere in the world who could have this disorder and him not knowing about it, also, how did he pass the sperm screening? Did he lie and not tell anyone of the blood disorder? I know it is K drama....but, even if the drama goes with the stolen sperm, whatever is the reason for this doctor to donate his sperm?  Ahhhhhh, research? 

YH said that there was a gunshot incident at the time she was at the clinic and ET was there at the same time. So, guessing that gunshot was a disturbance created by CSW so the clinic was in chaos and gave him the time to steal the sperm, not identified with a name but numbers and letters kept in a vault? Be better if instead of stealing just go with asking for specifications of the sperm CSW wants and paying top dollars for it and pay top dollars for an unscrupulous person working at the clinic to steal and identify the name of the donor. Still why oh why would ET donate his sperm, did he not know he had this disorder? Ok enough with me and my wet blanket and skew logic this is drama afterall 

5 hours ago, hushhh said:

I know it is a Korean drama about Korean families but why the hell is  Yoo-Ha's father even contemplating letting Eun Soo see her father? What's his legal standing with a competent mother around.

Even in a extended family structure what Eun Soo's mom say should goes. Especially since her ex- has demonstrated how unworthy he is.

I agree that Hye Seob should have gone to YH first to discuss the matter and it is bothersome that he called ET first to discuss the situation as if he did not respect his daughter's decision. Am guessing, that in the culture, to this day, patriarchy rules. The eldest son takes responsibility and rules the family next to the father. ET who is the prospective son in law will become the eldest son of the family once he marries YH, therefore HS wants to make sure that ET will protect his daughter and his granddaughter? It is very unwise though because there is a standing legal agreement of no visitation and YH lawyer is imposing it. YH needed to consult her lawyer before agreeing to CSW demands because if she will agree to the visitation without any consultation with her lawyer, CSW lawyer may use it against her that she lifted the restriction voluntarily. Am not the legal expert but there is a reason why she used a lawyer to fight against that family. She can't give them any loopholes and yes, she is the one person to decide for her child. HS should have called YH first.

6 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

MS is an A-hole, pure and simple. He has no redeeming value whatsoever. I'm sorry he has 2 jerky parents, but that does not give him the right to do the rotten stuff he does. I can't even imagine what kind of wake-up call the writer has in store for him. It better be epic or I won't buy it.

Agree. He never grew up from that insecure, fearful and selfish child. I am hoping that there will be more interactions between HH and MS because she is the one person who does not give one iota of his insecurities and says it how it is. HH may come off as materialistic but she is learning through hard work. MS has that smirk when HH described her boss and in the preview, HH wants to help MS with his love life not knowing that the girl MS wants is DY. This will be interesting. Maybe this will be a journey of discovery for both. 

Wow! I am amazed with Park Yoo Ha's deduction skill. So elementary, my dear Watson.

She knows that Chae Sung Woon admired Eun Tae's father and probably think that Jung Eun Tae is the only one who has the pool of genes that can match his "superiority". Yoo Ha reads Chae Sung Woon like a book.

The fact that Eun Soo and Eun Tae shared the same blood type and was in the same proximity at the time of the conception.

That stupid man cannot allowed his "rival" to be better than he is or his pride cannot allowed him to be known that he was such a useless form of a male, that he will resort in "kidnapping" a sick child. It will make Eun Soo's condition worse and in the end Eun Tae may need to donate something to save his daughter. That will be something that even Chae Sung Woon's money will not be able to buy.

What a stupid, stupid man!

@zenya22, ET might have had his sperm available for research and not for donation. The way CSW is behaving, it’s obvious that he might have gotten ET’s sperm through foul means. ET also seem quite oblivious to any of this so I tend to think his sperm must have been there solely for research.

Also, YH clearly said that it might be her fault that ES is sick. Perhaps she’s thinking along the lines of a sickness like sickle cell anemia where the parents can give the child the sickness through combination of recessive genes from both parents. I also wouldn’t call ET irresponsible because I really don’t think he meant his sperm for anything but research. I guess we will have to wait and see for sure.

Regarding HS, I thought he also talked YH into letting CSW see ES because he feared that CSW might resort to legal means and publicize the case which can only lead to JJH finding out and creating an issue for YH/ET as MY warned. I think this was a factor in addition to seeing CSW’s position from that of a father.

Speaking of CSW as a father, I clearly remembered he disdained ES in the beginning of the show so I don’t get his pretense now. I don’t buy it when he said he realized he missed her when he was away. I suspect his superficial love is falling apart now that things aren’t going his way. So despicable.

Poor DY. I wish that she would just come out and tell that guy she’s not interested even though her reactions to him should have given him a clue. I wonder if she thinks he won’t renew her contract if she rejects him outright or if he would fire her. Why is she hesitating to be frank when she usually is? Is it because her dad is hoping that she hooks up with MS? I wish the writers would let us know why she’s not direct. I know she’s filial to her parents so I guess she must not know her mother cannot stand MS. Anyway, I hope this ends soon because I didn’t like to see her unhappy throughout yesterday’s episode. The only time she was a semblance of her normal self was when JH paid her that visit. It was so sweet of him to travel the distance to check if she was okay. And the way he was checking her out to see if she was hurt anywhere and taking her hand in his was also sweet. :wub: I just realized he has never hugged her where as someone else has. 

I haven't watched the actual episode where someone identified the blood disorder. Did we have a name?

Not everyone knows that there is is hereditary issue or medical condition. Sometimes you need 2 carriers to marry to produce a child with it. And some blood disorders  pass through to only males or females. The reason why I am so vague is that unless the show tells you what the disorder is... can't really blame ET.

One of his parent must be a carrier. But since he has a sister weird that it didn't pass through to the other females. Since the sister is female and DY is female. So that means it must pass through the males in the family? But then to pass through to ES.... that means YH must be a carrier too right?

Sorry. Trying to remember all my blood disorders. It is just odd that ET a male passed it to ES a female. But the females in his family don't have it. 

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

Speaking of CSW as a father, I clearly remembered he disdained ES in the beginning of the show so I don’t get his pretense now. I don’t buy it when he said he realized he missed her when he was away. I suspect his superficial love is falling apart now that things aren’t going his way. So despicable.

Me too. I don't buy this sudden change in his attitude towards ES. He is so fearful that his family will know that ES is not his biological daughter because he is infertile and diminish his position in the company? 

55 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

I haven't watched the actual episode where someone identified the blood disorder. Did we have a name?

Not everyone knows that there is is hereditary issue or medical condition. Sometimes you need 2 carriers to marry to produce a child with it. And some blood disorders  pass through to only males or females. The reason why I am so vague is that unless the show tells you what the disorder is... can't really blame ET.

One of his parent must be a carrier. But since he has a sister weird that it didn't pass through to the other females. Since the sister is female and DY is female. So that means it must pass through the males in the family? But then to pass through to ES.... that means YH must be a carrier too right?

Sorry. Trying to remember all my blood disorders. It is just odd that ET a male passed it to ES a female. But the females in his family don't have it. 

Thank you for your input. It makes sense on the part of ET, and you are right, there is no episode that specifies any hereditary/genetic blood disorder. The latest episode, the 2 doctors YH and ET decided to make further tests to find out if ES latest anemia bout is hereditary or genetic and YH also said that ES may have inherited the anemia from her. Also, ET found 2 more donors to match ES blood type. These findings seem to debunk the speculation from the first episodes that ET is the father and sperm donor because he matches ES blood type? Geez, how easy would it be for YH to do a DNA test on ES and ET? YH also found out that CSW lied about who the donor is. But ET seems to be oblivious about all these hullabaloos regarding the donor of ET and her blood type and sperm donation. Boy!!!! will he be surprised, "you are the father".......that means then that he was not aware of his hereditary condition if he had one.  

More clips

Young couple adorables

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlZylWQ2z-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkaW8LOb6K0

The mom found out already I think lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOTws3QXmRU

Not sure what she told MS but he does not look happy looks like a rejection of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtfxETK3DNA

13 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Aww poor baby, also that dad slap told you instant regret lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNYcpNutt1E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_LOiux_2k

Our young puppy couple is so adorable! I know that they can get through anything together! Fighting! I think MS got a rejection from DY (I don’t know Korean but he looked pretty devastated). I hope he can take “no” for an answer and not try to do any more horrible things.

Dr JET to the rescue! And was that jerk CSW trying to stop ES from going to the hospital? He totally deserves that slap from HS. Here is a truly selfish man who only cares about himself. Disgusting!

And FINALLY YH decides to do the DNA test. At the way this drama is going, I think ET is going to be ES’s biological father.

49 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Aww poor baby, also that dad slap told you instant regret lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNYcpNutt1E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_LOiux_2k

Wow, today’s episodes have so much development. Thanks so much for sharing the links. I was so glad was HS slapped this despicable guy. Clearly ES is sick and he’s still thinking only of himself. Glad that YH sent ET and ES’s toothbrushes for DNA testing. At least get this issue out of the way before we dig into how exactly this came about. Get ES away from that psuedo-dad.

@joonminfan, indeed DY and JH have a few adorable scenes this episode. I’m looking forward to them. :wub: As to MS, he really should not have gotten ahead of himself like that. DY has never shown him that she was interested in him in a “special” way. She asked him one or two questions before about MY but never warmed up to him to encourage such feelings. I love what MY told MS in yesterday’s episode. She told him that everybody else is trying to get along with each other and maybe he should try to do the same without being coerced into it for her shares. And when I look at the show as a whole, everybody is indeed trying to get along with each other through their own sincerity but not him. So, what’s there for DY to be attracted to? He has nothing that sets him apart from other men except his mother’s money and DY’s family seem to have their own wealth. DY is easygoing and now even gets along with the HIgh School coworker who once made fun of her. 

It's ET to the rescue; DY quits YL Group.  They are going to drag the identity of ES's father to the next episode.

Ep 35

• YH tells ET that they were at the same hospital at the same time, ET takes it lightly about coincidences etc. but YH does not.  She tells SH about CSW's lie and actions; SH tells YH to be careful and that she is scared for her, wanting YH to live comfortably.  They talk about SH's life and the gift from MY.
  • CSW calls to pick up ES but YH says that she needs to talk to him before him seeing ES. Later YH talks to ET as to why he was at the hospital, he mentions wanting to follow in his father's footsteps.
  • Its MS's overnight stay at the Park's house, HS/MY are on a date. HS tells JH that they are on their own and HS/MY talk about them.  HH offers MS tips about getting along with girls this was after hearing him mumbling about it and he accidentally calls DY who does not answer.   JH/MS share the bed while HS sleeps on the floor, MS leaves early next day. MY/HS talk about MS.
  • YH meets CSW at his office, she talks about his lie and the coincidence that ET was there at the time as well as what she suspects that he could have done there.  YH tells him that she is going to talk to ET and leaves, this has CSW in worry/panic mode.  YH goes to see ET but he is not there, however she sees JJH, she finds out that ET in the past had decided not to have a family and listens to JJH's concerns regarding her brother. 
  • This has YH thinking, she sees ET who has her on a IV drip as she does not look well to him which is seen by JJH. YH tells ET that she cannot tell him what is going on, he does not like it much but is okay and comforts her.
  • SH returns the gift to MY stating why she cannot accept it etc.  MY asks SH what gift does she want as she wants to show her sincerity towards her etc.  MY tells HS about SH who advises her.  MY contacts WAM about the gift, she thinks its something big.  However, it was some snacks, WAM was not happy but took it all the same, SH sees how hard MY had worked to prepare them and is happy.  WAM complains to KS who is very busy and could not talk, she stops by the store and heard the truth about KS.  WAM later talks to SH about this.
  • Its a flirting game between HH and stiff boss; JH finds out about this from gossipy man and talks to HH in big brother mode who praises the guy, its the typical brother/sister moment.
  • JH realizes that DY is afraid to go on the elevator, he takes her with him and holds her hand.  JH reassures DY who is touched and tells him that she is not scared, JH kisses her hand they blush & smile.
  • ES talks to HS/MY about her upcoming visit to CSW she is happy but at the same time has symptoms of sickness trying to hide it from everyone.  Earlier she took more dose of the medicine that YH had given her in her juice saying that she must not become sick or else she will not be able to see CSW, which by the way is dangerous people.
  • Puppy couple hold hands, walk and talk about stuff on the way to her home, JH tells her that he will always be there for her etc.  They are happy :). While they are walking JJH sees them, later she confronts ET with questions about JH's identity but ET is not saying anything, she is frustrated but  does not confront DY about this.   CK talk to DY about MS as to how great a catch he is and the job.
  • The next day, DY tells MS as to her decision which is rejection of his confession/feelings for her and that she is leaving the job.  JH sees his supervisor who lets him know that JH/DY are dating as well as DY leaving YL Group.  JH goes to her and gives support for her decision.
  • YH talks to HS about taking ES to see CSW. MY/HS are preparing her, ES looks sick but denies it as she is determined to see her "father".  CHK helps CSW with his plans to kidnap ES by giving him the tickets etc.
  • HS drops off ES at the hotel where CSW is staying,  HS gave some words of advice to CSW/ES and tells ES about the phone to call them if she needs anything, he leaves.
  • During this time YH talks to Dr Kang about ET and finds out something big (need subs here).  HS realizes that ES had left Anna and goes to the hotel to drop it off.
  • ES symptoms are worse, she goes to CSW and overhears him talking about going overseas she tells him that she cannot go on the trip.  CSW tries to persuade her and receives a call that HS is there, ES knowing how sick she is, calls ET and tells him before collapsing. ET goes in panic mode and tries to call YH who is thinking that ET may be ES's father.  When ET's call she does not answer.
  • ET calls HS and finds out where ES was, he told him about ES call and that he must stop CSW.  HS goes to CSW saying that he must see ES for himself but CSW is refusing that from happening.  YH finally answers the phone and finds out what is happening.  ET manage to get the hotel to give him access to CSW's room who gets upset when this happen.
  • ET comes in to see a collapsed ES and takes her with him, CSW tries to block it but is denied; both YH/HS arrive.  Before leaving HS curses CSW and hits him, he sees the passport & tickets.
  • ES gets her transfusion just in time and is okay, YH/ET are relieved ET gives YH support saying that all is fine.  HS talks to MY as to what nearly happened to YH/ES and blames himself, they talk more about CSW's actions and the reason behind it.
  • YH tells ET that she has to confirm something before telling him everything, she goes to his office and takes his toothbrush. YH goes to the DNA center to get the proof/confirmation.  Show ends

Thoughts

I felt the last 15 minutes of the show was exciting, kudos to HS for giving ES the phone and instructions to call them for anything and kudos to ES for having the sense to call ET when she was in danger.  So this weekend is the reveal and shocker for everyone regarding YH/ES/ET and the implications its going to have on everybody.  CSW is not going to get arrested for his actions but he definitely has placed himself and Haea Corp in serious trouble as YH has more leverage to destroy them legally.  I found it funny that CSW is so weak that he got almost knocked out by just a tap from HS.  YH's suspicions were on point as she realizes that CSW will never tell her the truth so with the DNA result and the expected ET's fury its going to be wonderful to see.  What YH for the most part has gone by in dealing with Haea Corp and stuff is evidence/proof to support her claims once she has that it is very tough to beat her.

I feel mad & somewhat sad at DY who decides to leave the job for I think 2 reasons (1) JH - to protect him (2) MS/CK as they made her uncomfortable working there with MS liking her & CK pushing them together.  DY was happy and I hope they give her another job very soon e.g next episode. I know that she likes working and because of the situation is unable to do so effectively because though she loves seeing JH there she will have to see MS; as well as he is her boss, plus CK is of the old school believing that DY should not "work" not realizing how much it has done for her.  I am glad that JH/DY are progressing okay first with the hand kiss, we want to see the lips next.:wub::)

SH shows us that what she cares about most is not the money to give her gifts but the sincerity of one's feelings towards giving a gift which made it easier for her to accept the other gift from MY than the first as she saw the effort and sincerity behind it.  MY was sincere earlier but to SH its like trying to gain points from her step children though she does not say that, plus she has experience with Haea Corp. which is why she is cautious around rich people.

BTW, I love post its  - it allows me to write my quick recap notes and then put them here, one of the best inventions.

Gone for now, take care everyone and have a good week.

2 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Me too. I don't buy this sudden change in his attitude towards ES. He is so fearful that his family will know that ES is not his biological daughter because he is infertile and diminish his position in the company? 

But his sis already knew.

So what is his problem?

I'm tired of this drama.

Can't a drama be happy and blissful?

Everything is going hayware.

But I like that ex husband. He is a good actor.

7 minutes ago, chasen8888 said:

It's ET to the rescue; DY quits YL Group.  They are going to drag the identity of ES's father to the next episode.

Ep 35

• YH tells ET that they were at the same hospital at the same time, ET takes it lightly about coincidences etc. but YH does not.  She tells SH about CSW's lie and actions; SH tells YH to be careful and that she is scared for her, wanting YH to live comfortably.  They talk about SH's life and the gift from MY.
  • CSW calls to pick up ES but YH says that she needs to talk to him before him seeing ES. Later YH talks to ET as to why he was at the hospital, he mentions wanting to follow in his father's footsteps.
  • Its MS's overnight stay at the Park's house, HS/MY are on a date. HS tells JH that they are on their own and HS/MY talk about them.  HH offers MS tips about getting along with girls this was after hearing him mumbling about it and he accidentally calls DY who does not answer.   JH/MS share the bed while HS sleeps on the floor, MS leaves early next day. MY/HS talk about MS.
  • YH meets CSW at his office, she talks about his lie and the coincidence that ET was there at the time as well as what she suspects that he could have done there.  YH tells him that she is going to talk to ET and leaves, this has CSW in worry/panic mode.  YH goes to see ET but he is not there, however she sees JJH, she finds out that ET in the past had decided not to have a family and listens to JJH's concerns regarding her brother. 
  • This has YH thinking, she sees ET who has her on a IV drip as she does not look well to him which is seen by JJH. YH tells ET that she cannot tell him what is going on, he does not like it much but is okay and comforts her.
  • SH returns the gift to MY stating why she cannot accept it etc.  MY asks SH what gift does she want as she wants to show her sincerity towards her etc.  MY tells HS about SH who advises her.  MY contacts WAM about the gift, she thinks its something big.  However, it was some snacks, WAM was not happy but took it all the same, SH sees how hard MY had worked to prepare them and is happy.  WAM complains to KS who is very busy and could not talk, she stops by the store and heard the truth about KS.  WAM later talks to SH about this.
  • Its a flirting game between HH and stiff boss; JH finds out about this from gossipy man and talks to HH in big brother mode who praises the guy, its the typical brother/sister moment.
  • JH realizes that DY is afraid to go on the elevator, he takes her with him and holds her hand.  JH reassures DY who is touched and tells him that she is not scared, JH kisses her hand they blush & smile.
  • ES talks to HS/MY about her upcoming visit to CSW she is happy but at the same time has symptoms of sickness trying to hide it from everyone.  Earlier she took more dose of the medicine that YH had given her in her juice saying that she must not become sick or else she will not be able to see CSW, which by the way is dangerous people.
  • Puppy couple hold hands, walk and talk about stuff on the way to her home, JH tells her that he will always be there for her etc.  They are happy :). While they are walking JJH sees them, later she confronts ET with questions about JH's identity but ET is not saying anything, she is frustrated but  does not confront DY about this.   CK talk to DY about MS as to how great a catch he is and the job.
  • The next day, DY tells MS as to her decision which is rejection of his confession/feelings for her and that she is leaving the job.  JH sees his supervisor who lets him know that JH/DY are dating as well as DY leaving YL Group.  JH goes to her and gives support for her decision.
  • YH talks to HS about taking ES to see CSW. MY/HS are preparing her, ES looks sick but denies it as she is determined to see her "father".  CHK helps CSW with his plans to kidnap ES by giving him the tickets etc.
  • HS drops off ES at the hotel where CSW is staying,  HS gave some words of advice to CSW/ES and tells ES about the phone to call them if she needs anything, he leaves.
  • During this time YH talks to Dr Kang about ET and finds out something big (need subs here).  HS realizes that ES had left Anna and goes to the hotel to drop it off.
  • ES symptoms are worse, she goes to CSW and overhears him talking about going overseas she tells him that she cannot go on the trip.  CSW tries to persuade her and receives a call that HS is there, ES knowing how sick she is, calls ET and tells him before collapsing. ET goes in panic mode and tries to call YH who is thinking that ET may be ES's father.  When ET's call she does not answer.
  • ET calls HS and finds out where ES was, he told him about ES call and that he must stop CSW.  HS goes to CSW saying that he must see ES for himself but CSW is refusing that from happening.  YH finally answers the phone and finds out what is happening.  ET manage to get the hotel to give him access to CSW's room who gets upset when this happen.
  • ET comes in to see a collapsed ES and takes her with him, CSW tries to block it but is denied; both YH/HS arrive.  Before leaving HS curses CSW and hits him, he sees the passport & tickets.
  • ES gets her transfusion just in time and is okay, YH/ET are relieved ET gives YH support saying that all is fine.  HS talks to MY as to what nearly happened to YH/ES and blames himself, they talk more about CSW's actions and the reason behind it.
  • YH tells ET that she has to confirm something before telling him everything, she goes to his office and takes his toothbrush. YH goes to the DNA center to get the proof/confirmation.  Show ends

Thoughts

I felt the last 15 minutes of the show was exciting, kudos to HS for giving ES the phone and instructions to call them for anything and kudos to ES for having the sense to call ET when she was in danger.  So this weekend is the reveal and shocker for everyone regarding YH/ES/ET and the implications its going to have on everybody.  CSW is not going to get arrested for his actions but he definitely has placed himself and Haea Corp in serious trouble as YH has more leverage to destroy them legally.  I found it funny that CSW is so weak that he got almost knocked out by just a tap from HS.  YH's suspicions were on point as she realizes that CSW will never tell her the truth so with the DNA result and the expected ET's fury its going to be wonderful to see.  What YH for the most part has gone by in dealing with Haea Corp and stuff is evidence/proof to support her claims once she has that it is very tough to beat her.

I feel mad & somewhat sad at DY who decides to leave the job for I think 2 reasons (1) JH - to protect him (2) MS/CK as they made her uncomfortable working there with MS liking her & CK pushing them together.  DY was happy and I hope they give her another job very soon e.g next episode. I know that she likes working and because of the situation is unable to do so effectively because though she loves seeing JH there she will have to see MS as well as he is her boss, plus CK is old school believing that DY should not "work" not realizing how much it has done for her.  I am glad that JH/DY are progressing okay first with the hand kiss, we want to see the lips next.:wub::)

SH shows us that what she cares about most is not the money to give her gifts but the sincerity of one's feelings towards giving a gift which made it easier for her to accept the other gift from MY than the first as she saw the effort and sincerity behind it.  MY was sincere earlier but to SH its like trying to gain points from her step children though she does not say that, plus she has experience with Haea Corp. which is why she is cautious around rich people.

BTW, I love post its  - it allows me to write my quick recap notes and then put them here, one of the best inventions.

Gone for now, take care everyone and have a good week.

Thank you so much for the recaps, as always! I now have this habit of waiting to read your recap first before turning in as I won't have the subbed episode to watch yet and I'm dying to know what happened. :D

I hope that this is the end of Haea and the Chaes. I'm so sick and tired of them! They really need to GO AWAY and leave YH-ES alone. If ET gets revealed to be ES's biological father soon, it could mean that JJH's objection would die down very quickly, and would that mean she will turn her attention to DY-JH? PLEASE don't put them through so much agony! 15 more episodes, so maybe less objection from JJH about DY-JH, and more about how MS starts to sincerely try to get along with the family, DY getting a job she likes and is good at, more HH stories, more cute adorable ET-YH-ES family moments, and yes, a kiss on the lips from the puppy couple please! ;)

Poor little ES. I cannot imagine how she is going to take the news about her "father" and her parents' divorce. Maybe the news about ET being her real daddy will soothe her little heart. 

@chasen8888  many thanks for your summary of today’s episode. By the way JH reacted when he met DY, I had a feeling she had quit the job. Well, I really hope she finds another job soon. I want her to continue to be independent and develop her talent and this might be an opportunity.

If it indeed turn out that ET is the father, poor guy will probably experience a lot of varying emotions. I know he genuinely cares for ES so there is no worry there. The problem to me is that his stuff was used without his knowledge or consent and for a purpose he probably never intended so he will most likely be very angry about this. Things are certainly getting more interesting. I hope we get an answer next episode.

39 minutes ago, darr said:

But his sis already knew.

So what is his problem?

I'm tired of this drama.

Can't a drama be happy and blissful?

Everything is going hayware.

But I like that ex husband. He is a good actor.

Yes, sister knows but both brother and sister are not telling the whole family. That is YH best weapon. He threatened CSW that if he ever broke the visitation rights agreement again, she will send the inheritance mandate to the uncle who would use the info to defeat bro and sis on their holding rights to the company.

@chasen8888 Kamsa hamnida from the bottom of my heart for doing us a great favour! Otherwise, each time I download a new ep without sub is like watching a silent movie.

Stiff boss 'over-smiles' today that he looks different. Less stiff but is still unnatural. Someone pls tell him no amount of make-up can compensate for his lack of acting skills.

@joonminfan  Already feel DY carrying a burden after DY-JH relation gets serious. JH is clueless about what to expect from DY's parents, esp CK. He will feel absolutely dejected. A typical scenario in kdrama (Yawn!). Hopefully, it will be short sufferings with ET's intervention. 

@newyee, JH is not “absolutely” clueless. He was in fact already worried about the difference in their family statuses when he found out who DY’s dad is. He even asked MY’s opinion on it and got encouragement from her on the subject. The problem is, JH is still in the dark about the true nature of DY’s parents because all he’s ever experienced so far was their courteousness and it left him with a favorable first impression of them. When he eventually gets to see and know more about them, I expect that if things get too difficult, he would seek the guidance of the adults in his life like YH and MY. He didn’t hesitate before to ask SH and YH’s advice when he was experiencing MS’ bullying on the job. I also can’t forget him opening up and breaking down about his first job when he was with his dad in the shoe store. For me it was one of the most touching scenes in this drama. JH is the kind of person who talk to his family members when he’s reached an impasse. To me he goes to them acknowledging that they’re older, wiser and more experienced in life than him. 

Archived