[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

22 minutes ago, chasen8888 said:

Preview

• HH decides to help MS's lovelife not knowing that he is interested in DY

then MS and HH will close up through this thing. I really want this ship have a happy ending.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @chasen8888 for the detailed summary. Currently I have dropped this drama. There isn't enough time for a slow weekend drama since I accidentally got sucked into an 8 episodes weekly Cdramas.

Hope the story moves along. We are smack in the middle so I don't expect wny resolution to the YH issue yet for at least 6 episodes. Sigh.

So thanks for the summery. Otherwise I wouldn't know what is happening.

1 hour ago, lampard7 said:

then MS and HH will close up through this thing. I really want this ship have a happy ending.

Come to think about it, both MS & HH have chubby face & are pretty matching. DY is a tad too slim for MS.

DY should swiftly & firmly put a stop to MS before he falls deeper for her. I dislike people who are afraid to reject upfront for fear of hurting the other party. Moreover, it would strain his relationship with JH further when MS learns the truth. 

2 hours ago, hi5hli5htslight said:

Sorry but was it that ET worked with a certain dr in US where they were is that what they are saying?

Yeah it was 5 to 6 years ago they both were at the same hospital at that time.

He did a project there I wonder what it was.

Yeah the ex did something really wrong he wants to kidnap ES he  very desperate.

19 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah it was 5 to 6 years ago they both were at the same hospital at that time.

He did a project there I wonder what it was.

Yeah the ex did something really wrong he wants to kidnap ES he  very desperate.

Yes, whatever it was he is desperate enough to kidnap ES. It won’t succeed though because she will get really sick again. This may help force the truth about the father if her life becomes at risk. He will have to choose the truth or her life. 

2 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

Yes, whatever it was he is desperate enough to kidnap ES. It won’t succeed though because she will get really sick again. This may help force the truth about the father if her life becomes at risk. He will have to choose the truth or her life. 

I think @ajummapunkinssi  He will first choose himself and once she becomes critical then the truth will be revealed. smh smh smh 

He is a disgusting fellow , so afraid of looking bad in front of his family. His family doesn't seem to have any real love between themselves. smh smh smh 

@USAFarmgirl  I agree ET should be her real dad because he act more like a father to her than her adoptive father does. 

On 7/12/2018 at 4:29 PM, dramaninja said:

I want to punch that little weasel  MS for driving  thinks that is funny

MS is an A-hole, pure and simple. He has no redeeming value whatsoever. I'm sorry he has 2 jerky parents, but that does not give him the right to do the rotten stuff he does. I can't even imagine what kind of wake-up call the writer has in store for him. It better be epic or I won't buy it. If JH had been beaten up by those gangsters, and his father found out that it was because MS ditched him.....:o HS might rethink his non-violent policy. 

I was so irritated with MS today. He must be dumber than dirt to not realize DY is 100% not interested in him. He makes her uncomfortable and I hate seeing that. If DY spills the beans to JH that MS is pursuing her and she's already told him no--JH will beat him to a pulp. 

I decided I am only watching this show to find out the ID of the "swimmers" that created ES. Maury Povich would indeed have a field day with this "You are the father" reveal!  The writer is playing this for all it's worth. I can't decide if it's funny or pathetic, but the rest of the show is so boring, I need some justification.

Now CSW is considering kidnapping ES? If he does, it will last about a day. He's a poor excuse for a father and unless he hires a nanny, he won't be able to handle it.

I know it is a Korean drama about Korean families but why the hell is  Yoo-Ha's father even contemplating letting Eun Soo see her father? What's his legal standing with a competent mother around.

Even in a extended family structure what Eun Soo's mom say should goes. Especially since her ex- has demonstrated how unworthy he is.

Does he not respect the decisions of his daughter who is of sound mind and body?

[Written mid episode.]  Maybe this rant will have been a waste of energy.

Actually no.  It is the fact that he is considering it that is triggering me.

Why did he go Eun Tae before speaking to Eun Soo? Perhaps the same reason the ex went to him after Yoo Ha told him no #RichardSimmonsPatriarchy

39 minutes ago, hushhh said:

I know it is Korean drama about Korean families but why the hell is  Yoo-Ha father even contemplating letting Eun Soo see her father?

Even in a extended family structure should what Eun Soo mom say goes. Especially since her ex- has demonstrated how unworthy he is.

Does he not respect the decisions of his daughter who is of sound mind and body?

Written mid episode.  Maybe this rant will have been a waste of energy.

Actually no.  It is the fact that he is considering it that is triggering me.

Why did he go Eun Tae before speaking to Eun Soo? Perhaps the same reason the ex went to him after Yoo Ha told he no #RichardSimmonsPatriarchy

Instant regret I am sure considering what happen in the preview.

I guess he was looking at it from a fathers point of view? Still very dumb. Now her real parents are going to be in a panic looking for her.

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

At least YooHa made the decision.

I'm not against discussing the situation with her, but for anyone to consider that they have a say in her decision was just infuriating.

The ex stole Eun Tae specimen.  Eun Tae probably donated as a part of the research project and the ex looking for the perfect child stole  (or paid someone to steal) it.

-More lovey dovey scenes ET/YH, JH/DY, & heck HS/MY...

-SH shouldn’t be able to decide to return what MY sent for her MIL

-DY! Girl! She needs to let MS know she’s not interested. Full stop!

I haven't seen with the subs yet.

I agree with @hushhhthat CSW stole ET's sample which he donated to the Hospital(US) for research purposes. CSW thought that ET is always travelling and he won't be back in Korea. Cos CSW asked s/o at the hospital that JET is back and he was quite surprised. CSW has a Big Ego problem even his sister is unawared that ES was conceived artificially. He doesn't want anyone to know what we say in layman's terms "low sperms count". CSW's case probably 'no sperms count". (Just to make some jokes, no I dont mean to be vulgar in this instant). After this drama all of us here would be sperm donors' experts. :tounge_wink::D

Come back later after watching the subs

1 hour ago, chdom said:

Bromance is alive with these two!

Why does ET try to hide when JH wants to introduce himself to DY's parents?

Because JJH has not fully accepted YH yet? The complicated ET-YH - JH-DY future family connections? Or ET has foreseen their strong disapproval of JH?

It seems like JH-DY relationship can only be revealed or considered several years later when JH has established a career for himself. Material wise, he's a nobody compared to MS. HH has to tell him that he can't afford to pay for the expensive wine MS is getting for himself. It might take him decades to provide DY with a life of luxury which her parents want. I wonder what will make DY's parents change their mind eventually? 

17 minutes ago, newyee said:

Why does ET try to hide when JH wants to introduce himself to DY's parents?

Because JJH has not fully accepted YH yet? The complicated ET-YH - JH-DY future family connections? Or ET has foreseen their strong disapproval of JH?

It seems like JH-DY relationship can only be revealed or considered several years later when JH has established a career for himself. Material wise, he's a nobody compared to MS. HH has to tell him that he can't afford to pay for the expensive wine MS is getting for himself. It might take him decades to provide DY with a life of luxury which her parents want. I wonder what will make DY's parents change their mind eventually? 

He knows how his sister his imagine how bad she will act when its her own daughter.

I mean they just went though alot because of her it makes sense.

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I guess he was looking at it from a fathers point of view? Still very dumb. Now her real parents are going to be in a panic looking for her.

I don’t know, I think as a grandfather watching the reunion between ES and her father was why he spoke. He shouldn’t have gotten involved.. and he does too much as all korean families tend to do.. I’m not saying he is right, but watching ES I think his decision was more an emotional one from seeing how much ES loves her dad. 

Archived