[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Five Children is amazing as well.

i have 5 children on my watchlist still haven't seen it. it aired against ythii and killed it in the ratings. pretty much no one watched ythii in my drama watching circle i was half its audience. it was defiunitely a world away from the shrill nastiness of so much of marry me now

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3da5a7a2e32540d09c74d8685d369d75.jpg?x=bimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6_tkpRUzckvBiuOyylZ7images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaS6LZGhEov4GhszxMSlY  Some will see this drama as a cup half empty, some a cup half full....

I saw it as completely full of love, courage and faith with a bonus of two lumps of sugar.... 

One, in showing that love is possible at any age and at anytime...  Two, that if your blessed enough to have people whom love you and surround you.  No matter what fate you might have to face it is their love, hope and strength that will hold you up and allow you to move forward with grace...:heart:

On 9/10/2018 at 9:43 PM, midjohn33 said:

hyall if you like a weekender that shows older people finding love have a look at yeah that's how it is. from a couple of years ago. an older bachelor falling in love is a big part of the storyline

Seen it but I didn't like the woman he married she was manipulative.

I loved 5 children though that one was a fantastic drama.

• 3 weeks later...

Winners Of The 2018 Korea Drama Awards

befd14c70e834f0c8918330bc7015e53.jpeg?s=

The 2018 Korea Drama Awards celebrated some of the best performances and dramas in the past year!

The ceremony was held on October 2 at the Gyeongnam Culture & Art Center. Now in its 11th year, the Korea Drama Awards includes dramas from the three largest networks (KBS, MBC, SBS) as well as cable channels such as JTBC and tvN.

KBS drama “Marry Me Now” was the biggest winner of the night, receiving four awards in total: Best Drama Award, Grand Excellence Award for actor Yoo Dong Geun, Best Script Award, and Best OST Award.

Best OST Award: Monday Kiz (“Marry Me Now”)

Best Script Award: Park Pil Joo (“Marry Me Now”)

Best Drama Award: “Marry Me Now”

Grand Excellence Award: Yoo Dong Geun (“Marry Me Now”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1239643wpp/winners-2018-korea-drama-awards

• 2 weeks later...

Nominations for Top Excellence Acting Award.

Lee Sang Woo on the red carpet with his wife, Kim so yeon, at 2018 Apan Star awards, on October 13th.

article.jpg

Spoiler

1S5WC44XLV_1.jpg

Lee Sang Woo wins Top Excellence Acting Award at 2018 APAN STAR AWARD.

Spoiler

• 2 months later...

Best New Actor goes to Park Sung Hoon ("My Only One" and "Black Knight" and Kim Kwon ("Marry Me Now")!

Kim Kwon says he didn't expect he'd win. Says it was an honor to act with senior actors Jang Mi Hee and Yoo Dong Geun in "Marry Me Now." Thanks agency people, family, and grandparents.

Spoiler

20181231123538_263523.jpg

BTS group picture

Male Excellence Award in Long Drama

Lee Sang Woo (Marry Me Now) and Lee Jang Woo (My Only One) are the winners!

20181231135422_487560.jpg

Spoiler

Dvv_UyEWoAA7X1I.jpg

Lee Sang Woo says this is his first award from KBS! Awwwww he said I love you to his wife, Kim So Yeon!

Female Excellence Award in Long Drama Han Ji Hye (Marry Me Now) and Uee (My Only One) are the winners!

Han Ji Hye shows her love for her cast members and talks fondly about how they would chat in the waiting room about what to each for lunch.

20181231140021_356631.jpg

Spoiler

DvwAmoWWkAAtoKl.jpg

Best Couple Award

Fifth couple to win is Yoo Dong Geun and Jang Mi Hee from "Marry Me Now"!

Spoiler

20181231145327_754856.jpg

Jang Mi Hee says she met a perfect acting partner in Yoo Dong Geun. Yoo Dong Geun's face got red! Yoo Dong Geun thanks his wife actress Jeon In Hwa. Says it's his first Best Couple Award!

source

Top Excellence Award

Jang Mi Hee and Cha Hwa Yeon!

20181231160430_552209.jpg

20181231160756_663242.jpg

Jang Mi Hee says her promise with viewers is to always try your best no matter the situation. Says she will continue to put effort into her acting.

Daesang 2018 KBS Drama Awards

Yoo Dong Geun and Kim Myung Min!

20181231162104_034621.jpg

Yoo Dong Geun says he can't believe he won and it's honestly regrettable. Says "Marry Me Now" wouldn't have been possible without Jang Mi Hee and he didn't do anything. Such humble words T T

source

Congratulations!

Archived