[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

1 hour ago, hyall said:

Wasn't Mi Yeon racing a car in the first episode. She was such a cool character that has been brought down so low by this disease but that is it, the disease does not discriminate it hits even very intelligent and active people. Scariest is that it will slowly rob you of your mind. I pray I will have the fortitude to end my life before my own mind goes, as I am approaching the age where this is a concern this is what I tell myself I would do.

Also @joonminfan

No doubt the caregivers may have to suffer a great deal taking care of their parent but they will be thankful they have a chance to serve and repay her/him till the day she/he is gone. The sufferings can never be worse than witnessing their parent committing suicide in order to spare them the torture. The best way may be to save enough money so that your child or adult guardian can engage a helper to help look after you if any disease strikes later.

Never end your life prematurely. It's extremely heartbreaking to those who love you dearly.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

ET sister has become so much more reasonable now

She has no choice as the respective partners are very good for the people she loves the most and loves them sincerely in return - YH is very good for ET and likewise JH is for DY.  Breaking them up in a way is destroying her own family.

I’m so moved by SH and MY’s scenes in the episodes this weekend. From since MY told SH that she gave the cafe to WAM to protect her happiness I was hoping that SH finally had someone who would be like a mom to her after all these years. The writers ruined my hope because now it turned into MY entrusting her financial welfare to SH. While it’s indeed touching that MY trusts SH this much, I had been hoping that their relationship would have blossomed in a different way. It’s so sad that this is happening to MY and the Park family because I know how much patience, energy and dedication it takes to look after a family member suffering from this.

Just started to watch this series... had good laugh most of the time
Indeed is a good series to watch as each and every one in the series is good in portraying their role well

As I watch on... I still find Sun-Ha, the eldest daughter of Park Hyo-Seob very selfish in many ways. The one that really :angry:me is how she tells her father off when she saw him with Lee Mi-Yeon. Sun-Ha actually has the cheek to lecture the father about not holding back and has to see Mi-Yeon even on such a day when Eun-Soo is hospitalized.  Hmmm... has Sun-Ha forgotten before that she was in a hugging kissing mode with Kyung-Soo.  Does she consider herself perfectly correct to do the hug and kiss especially when Kyung-Soo mother does not even approve her in the slightest bit.   Then off course she has no idea what Kyung-Soo mother has done to her father Hyo-Seob.  Ok...that being said... Sun-Ha is still selfish all the way. Yes she took care of all her siblings when their mother passed away. But that does not give her the "right" to lecture her father. No matter what, her Father is still the head of the family. So want to smack Sun-Ha

Another selfish daughter is Hyun-Ha. Selfish as in she thinks of herself only. Just because her father loves her the most does not give her the right to be selfish and nasty. Oh yes one more thing...she shoots her mouth without thinking that makes it even worst.  She bullies everyone in the family the way she deems right.  She has totally forgotten what her 2nd sister Yoo-Ha has told her not to diverge the "divorce" matter to Eun-Soo.  A loose cannon for sure and it would be wonderful to see how Yoo-Ha is going to deal with her when she finds out Eun-Soo knows about the "divorce" matter.  Hmmm...she is so lucky her niece is so understanding and promise not to diverge to her mother Yoo-Ha.  ouch ouch ouch

Yoo-Ha despite being the single mother as in after her husband dump her (yes i see it as her husband dump her because of the "so-called" family name face they need to upkeep) she is holding in strong for her child. She does not give up when the tough gets going... she bull-dozed her way to try to find solutions. I like how she has "the other side" of her... the "i will not be bullied" Yes...i want to see more of that because she has been bullied far too long in her marriage to the "spineless" husband.  Ouch...i really want to smack smack that family...the "high noble class"

All that being said... I am bouncing back to the series.
Yes I started super late in watching this series and it is already at Ep 47 and I am only at Ep 11... LOLxxx.  And i did not read any of the post before my this post because I want to continue to watch the series without knowing what has happen, etc etc...

Thanks all for reading...
:)

21 hours ago, newyee said:

Also @joonminfan

No doubt the caregivers may have to suffer a great deal taking care of their parent but they will be thankful they have a chance to serve and repay her/him till the day she/he is gone. The sufferings can never be worse than witnessing their parent committing suicide in order to spare them the torture. The best way may be to save enough money so that your child or adult guardian can engage a helper to help look after you if any disease strikes later.

Never end your life prematurely. It's extremely heartbreaking to those who love you dearly.

My mother committed suicide four years ago precisely because she felt that taking care of her during cancer treatment would be a burden for my father, sister and myself. How I wish I had the chance to have that burden! My (now adult) children and I were devastated and I nearly lost my father to grief and depression. @newyeeis right. Suicide solves nothing. Never say that you would take your own life for *any* reason. @hyall it takes more courage to live than to die. I hope that this is the point the writer is trying to make.

Karma hurry up please and sort out the evil ex. I can't taken it. Every time he comes on screen my blood pressure.....when he was talking about switching the medicine.... Lord..... Don't let it drag to the end please.

3 hours ago, tas82 said:

Karma hurry up please and sort out the evil ex. I can't taken it. Every time he comes on screen my blood pressure.....when he was talking about switching the medicine.... Lord..... Don't let it drag to the end please.

I had a similar reaction when I heard the ex mention switching the medication. He’s a real scumbag and clearly depraved to suggest such a thing. How can he mess with her health like that? I hope MS realizes this and intervenes because he’s the only other person who know these people and what they could be up to. None of the Parks know about these people.

Don't drag too long until next epi. I need MS or MY, herself to figure out MS's Dad and CEO Yang's scam. I have given up hope on MS's Dad. A mean scumbag, as the Chinese idiom goes Guòhéchāiqiáo (过河拆桥). It literally means to destroy the bridge after crossing the river (idiom)

7 hours ago, quandocuando said:

Don't drag too long until next epi. I need MS or MY, herself to figure out MS's Dad and CEO Yang's scam. I have given up hope on MS's Dad. A mean scumbag, as the Chinese idiom goes Guòhéchāiqiáo (过河拆桥). It literally means to destroy the bridge after crossing the river (idiom)

忘恩负义,狼心狗肺的家伙!! Simply ungrateful.

I hope this time Moonshik won't get fooled by his father, he's trash and should have never returned to their lives. 

I want to believe that even when times are rough Mr. Yang couldn't betray Mi-young this way (even before knowing she did nothing against him) and didn't change her pills. I'm dreading what could happen if she stopped taking her medication.

I'm sorry I was to harsh on ET's sister :sweatingbullets: she's a nice grandmother to Eun-soo, but she did really make YH suffer.

I am not a wet blanket but sincerely I prefer no extension.  Many a time with extension, the drama became distorted and we are always cheated with a rush ending.

Preview 48

Sorry Noona, ES is too young to drink tea with you. When I was at that age, Chinese tea was like medicine to me.:lol:

Hope MS discovers the scam and hands those two to the police before any damages done to MY or the Park's family.

Good to see YH and ET on their date besides jjajangmyeon date in the Office.

12 hours ago, quandocuando said:

Good to see YH and ET on their date besides jjajangmyeon date in the Office.

Hope this couple will come out with something original, exciting and fun on their date and not just another HS/MY-alike couple strolling in the park (yawn!!). I mean I can understand the latter pair as they belong to the senior generation.

Hmmm....am I asking for too much?

Hello viewers,

Right now I am having challenges with the live stream - if there is a techie out there please let me know what does this mean - "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported". It happen in all my browsers. Provide help if you can.  I will continue to try but if there is one thing I am a bit upset about is the regular live streaming challenges that I had to face with KBS, Now the other site that I have been using is giving me trouble, geezz!!

I am ready for the end, it took me over 7 days to watch the subbed version.

I watched the clips and this is what I got from it, hope it helps:-

MY still got it in spite of her health troubles, thank goodness for the pen recorder.

Ep 48

• MS although happy to see MY/HS are getting on fine is a bit troubled as to the reason why YH called the maknees over to help them out more.  He relayed this to JH who does not think much about it.
  • Scum ex and Yang are in discussion in their plans to steal from MY.  MS being suspicious of his scum father later confronted him about his meetings with Yang the reasons etc., MS warns the scum, they argued, MS leaves.
  • SH/YH discuss MY's health issues and are trying to do stuff to make things easier for MY/HS.
  • SH stopped by MY, they talked, SH called MY - mom and hugs her:wub:.
  • It seems that JJH has consented for the couples to be together, DY told JH the news.  CK is hurt that DY seems to be farther from him than before as she has no interest in the hospital.
  • JJH baby sits ES and introduces her to tea which of course ES does not like, she prefers juice they did come out with a happy solution at the end.
  • ET/YH had their first date - no ES etc., they took pictures, held hands, walk and talk
  • MY is suspicious of scum ex's meeting with Yang, she talked about this with HS and later got some information from MS.
  • MY realizes that scum ex knew about her illness and is trying to take advantage of her.  MY later meets ex where she is in a daze and signs over her building to him.  As soon as she signs the papers, the scum ex is about to take it when MY proved that she was pretending and catches him.

Thoughts

I am hopeful that next week will be the last episodes as I think for the most part all of the key areas have been covered.  MY/HS are together and are likely to have their wedding, ET/YH will get married despite the fact that presently his foreign health aid is having some problems which may require them to travel, JH/DY are a couple with JJH finally relenting to the respective pairs being together as she loves them so much and know how good they are for the other, flat couple are there with WAM learning to adjust , MS getting a family regardless and has matured somewhat, HH is just HH.  The show as I have previously stated lacks passion but it was overall okay. I just wish and hope that the live stream sites do not give as much trouble.

Take care, have a good week and gone for now

Archived