[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

Hello fellow marry me now fans/general viewers;

Just giving you a heads up- I have been checking my livestream go to site for the show from both browsers - aq-tream - which is now giving a message that the station is currently only showing their programs in Korea only, I of course am not in Korea.  As such I may not be able to provide you with the summary in a timely manner, my other option is to watch it raw after it has come up = much longer wait, this is after the clip links have come up.  I have checked my other links though not reliable, its not giving me the response that I want, hence I will not be able to watch it live. If you know of one, please pm me so that I can test it out.

I like you am disappointed but such is the case with the station and its something we have no control over.

Take care

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, chasen8888 said:

Hello fellow marry me now fans/general viewers;

Just giving you a heads up- I have been checking my livestream go to site for the show from both browsers - aq-tream - which is now giving a message that the station is currently only showing their programs in Korea only, I of course am not in Korea.  As such I may not be able to provide you with the summary in a timely manner, my other option is to watch it raw after it has come up = much longer wait, this is after the clip links have come up.  I have checked my other links though not reliable, its not giving me the response that I want, hence I will not be able to watch it live. If you know of one, please pm me so that I can test it out.

I like you am disappointed but such is the case with the station and its something we have no control over.

Take care

Its fine we do get plenty of clips on YouTube soon after  it airs its something.

Some clips:

JH taking to DY in the elevator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgiEO8HtDSg

A kiss between the young couple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h2xqRAp8uA

SH talking to trash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riLLYN0EauE

KS talking to father in law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLfgQdMd-9o

JH talking to MS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0NzXDXd4zU

Family Dinner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20wGz3gztDM

SH and KS talking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuOL3AA7vAc

ET, YH, KS and MH  confronts ET sister. I am guessing they told the truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT1g2_nunBM

I think something is wrong with KS :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db1yv97g2Y4

More Clips here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DramaKBS/videos

It's mostly about SH/KS/WAM, MY dementia signs are there

Ep 42

• SH confirms from WAM that she gave her consent to her/KS  being together because of money.  SH asks that she gives it up, WAM says no to that and what she dislikes about SH etc.  SH tries to reason with WAM but she is insulting to her, SH is hurt and leaves, KS overhears everything.  SH works late and is upset.  
  • HS/MY continue their argument about SH.  HS calls KS about SH/WAM and confirms everything, KS says sorry etc. HS is somewhat understanding, KS tries to reassure HS in ensuring SH’s happiness.
  • DY/JH are talking on the phone, she is on her way to him, and goes to the elevator, DY sees MS and they talk briefly, JH finds out that DY is on the elevator.  While in the elevator, DY thinks about JH being by her side and he calls, they talk with her telling him that she is fine etc.  JH is behind her, he hugs her, DY gives JH a mini kiss/peck and leaves which shocks him.:wub::love:
  • YH/ET are eating and talking about JH, marriage and what they need to do etc.
  • JH/YH/HH text each other about dinner, with YH saying that it will be at MS’s.  MS is surprised to see them at his house, ES plays with the make up in MY’s room.  It’s a fun meal with all talking and YH taking control etc.  The dinner pictures were sent to MY- she is happy/HS who grumbles etc while talking to gossipy man.
  • KS tries to convince WAM to give up the café but no luck, he later sees SH and tells her his talks to WAM/HS.  SH states her side etc. to which he accepts wondering what they should do next, he mentions if she wants a divorce from him, he would accept it.  SH gets upset with KS and leaves.
  • ET invites DY/JH to talk about he &YH.  However, he & JH finds out that DY knew about this connection and JH mentions the earlier talk he had with ET as to not interfering with the other’s relationship. ET is stumped and could not ask them to break up. CK talks to ET/DY about the matter telling them to give up on their partners etc., they both said no, CK mentions that ET proposed to YH which has DY a bit peeved.  They are trying to hide this information from JJH.
  • SH remembers WAM’s words and stops by her house, its casual time with HH/JH/YH eating ramen.  SH gets angry at them and leaves, they are surprised, YH follows SH comforting her while she cries.  JH/HH wonders the reason for SH’s outburst and meet KS, they gave him encouragement.
  • SH/HS talk about the whole issue with WAM, it’s a deep talk.  KS meets SH telling her that he does not want a divorce and how important she is to him etc. they talk some more and went to KS’s house.  SH advise KS that no matter what he is keep out of the issue with WAM to which he says yes.  SH tells WAM that she can have the café but stated her conditions.  It’s a who will surrender first issue regarding this.
  • MY/HH are talking about what does HH want to do with herself, to which her response is that she does not know but money is important here etc.  They see a wedding dress that MY likes a lot, HH smiles and says something that makes MY smile.
  • HS/MY make up and talk in their room, MY is reflective wondering what would have happened if they had eloped in the past, MY seems lost in her thoughts until HS pull her out of it.  It’s sad.:tears::frown:
  • HH meets MS letting him know of MY’s desire to marriage etc.  MS is still against it, listens and leaves to think.  While MS is thinking about MY’s marriage, he is greeted by his father with a hug.
  • JJH is thinking of MY’s words that ES is ET’s child, she comes to the hospital whereby she finds out there are rumors of the same there etc. from CK.  JJH later confronts ET and confirms that he/YH did not have an affair, she angrily calls MY to talk to her and HS about it.  ET lets YH know about JJH visit, and confirms that she is going to visit MY/HS.
  • YH met CHK who wants to make a deal with her, its favorable for YH and  CHKsays that she is doing it for CSW’s sake etc. YH says that she will think about it and CHK leaves.  This looks like a closure scene here.
  • JJH confronts MY/HS as to ES being ET’s child to which MY says it’s true.  ET/YH arrive to see this talk to which ET says that ES is his child, having JJH in shock.  JJH comes home in shock mode with ET behind her, he explains himself , the situation to her and asks for a favor.
  • YH talks to HS about MY etc. letting him know her side, he apologizes. HS/MY talk is brief about it, to which all of a sudden MY stops talking, staring at herself in the mirror, seeing the young her and hums/primps herself .  HS does not notice and leaves, MY asks who is ES.

Preview

MY meets the ex

JJH stops by ES school, to check on her

DY/JH are on a date, it seems that he wants to proceed to kissing

SH meets MY to discuss the café

Thoughts

:):wub:First thank you, for the pm, giving me a link that works and gave me the opportunity to live stream and provide recaps.  Kamsamida, kamsamida, kamsamida.:D

I am aware that the show is winding down, however, I am upset with them because they could not just leave out an illness for the main characters.  It appears that MY is showing symptoms of dementia and is like reverting to the teenage her.  That is ridiculous, unnecessary and hurtful, I checked the stats, and women do have a higher chance of getting dementia than men.  Which explains the frequency of the writers using this typical trope in dramas. But MY?

But why MY, she is a vibrant person and does not deserve this at a point where she is the happiest in her life.  Is it show MS the difference between the men – his father/HS that one is going to stick with her through thick and thin while the other will run away, the role of the family gathering their strength together to protect someone that they care for deeply, the importance of community, etc.  Whatever the reason, I really wish that they did not do this and felt it was lazy typical story writing & does not add to the drama, rather it lessens its value.  Other stories/challenges could be given to the main characters but I wish it is not a death one or a debilitating one either.  If you want HS/MY to get married and live happily let them do so without the dementia/lewy illness as part of it.  No illness was necessary for this drama.  Is it wrong to end the show with everyone normal healthy all round?

I would like to know what the conditions that SH outlined to WAM re the café and the direction they are going with it.  I am sure that the winner will be SH.

DY/JH today were just cute and it seems that from her quick peck to JH, she is ready for the kiss.  Are we going to see this in the next episode?  I hope so and its a believable one as well.:love::blush:

Until the next episode, take care and gone for now.

@chasen8888, I am extremely annoyed that they’re doing this to MY. I don’t know why they had to go there. We already had our sweet baby Eun Soo very sick and now we’ll be spending more time on another sick family member? MY deserves so much more. Why not JJH then? <_< Not that I wish any sickness on any of the characters but MY has already been through a health scare earlier in the series. So vexed right now.

1 hour ago, chasen8888 said:

• YH talks to HS about MY etc. letting her know her side, he apologizes. HS/MY talk is brief about it, to which all of a sudden MY stops talking, staring at herself in the mirror, seeing the young her and hums/primps herself .  HS does not notice and leaves, MY asks who is ES.

Thank you for this! 

:cold_sweat: I am sad about MY ... I hope the doctors can prescribe her some medicine to slow the dementia down. 

Preview E43. Awaiting written preview

lou6YcWh.jpg

This JH is very cute haha

Spoiler

WJjd11nh.jpg

muWuNbTh.jpg

Wish they did not give MY an illness. Why on a kind person? And, no retribution on the bad ones, those who treated her badly or unfairly? Even no retribution on CSW or his sister. Instead, they are using pity and  tears on audience.

And, wish... MY's dementia only works on her ex  :lol:

2018030511385713484-540x721.jpg&key=b122images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkefbFA0QeTcULO6HlTS6getImage?id=464465038001%26idx=9%26thumb

What An Amazing Woman...

It was the one thing I didn't see coming and watching MY go from a woman larger than life whose courage has never been hidden but right there for everyone to see.  Losing her first love only through some MIRACLE was able to find him again and not only love him but wrap herself around his children with all the love she has and becomes a grandmother too...

A woman who had her heart broken more than once and yet took in her husbands son and through time made him her own.  Dementia wasn't the reward I was looking for or hoping she would receive.  Nor am I happy about what this will do to all those around her ES her little sweet pea too.  ES loosing her father so soon makes me hope there is some miracle or please just let it be something else...

I realize things like this really do happen in real life I guess I was just hoping for MY to have that Happily Ever After that she once dreamed about as a young girl.  Yet I guess it's my greed speaking when in my heart I know that at least she will have a man who loves her dearly at a time when she will need him most.   A family and I believe a changed son who will wrap themselves around her and cherish what ever time they have with love...

:bawling:

I have learned in my own life it's not always about the amount of time but the quality. 

I have no doubt hers will be full of LOVE...

I really don't like amnesia in dramas so I'm preparing myself to spend good chunk of what's left of this rolling my eyes.

And before the amnesia plot kicks in, we need to:

• Make WAM regret ever treating Soo-ah as a golden ticket, she does not deserve a daughter. 
  • Kill this MS's dad coming back plot. I can't understand why MS would want this man back and what can come from this? HS is obviously going to suffer with MY's illness, no need for filler.
  • Get ET's sister to get over her. Lady live your life and stop pestering your brother. A grown man having to cater to her ridiculous wishes.
  • ET being finally a father to ES and being part of his own family with YH.

I don't care about DY and JH's loveline because they're damn slow I'm giving up on their fate.

4 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

At 2:27 when he says "She's my daughter" what episode is that from? Is it from previous episodes or future one?

Yeah thats from an old episode.

He did not even know she was his real daughter yet in that episode.

The subs told us several things and the preview in some way does as well.

1. SH decides to stop working so hard in being a daughter to WAM.  From the preview, SH accepts the cafe but a not a ready made one much to the ire of WAM.  I find it ironic that SH decides to dump a pamphlet talking about retirement for a woman who never works but is leechy.  How could there be retirement?
  2. When ES was sick ET & YH's urgent actions in getting the lab results to ensure that it was not the transfusion illness lead to rumors that he is/could be ES's father.  It's a hospital with medical staff of course that thought is bound to come to mind, its a job that requires thinking/reasoning a lot.  Therefore the fact that they decided not to tell much people has backfired because rumors had started and backward thinking. However, because of said rumors it is now affecting ET which YH is seeing and decides to talk to JJH about it. 
  3. HH is to inherit MY's skills as a business woman as she asked her to teach her how to be one.  However, it seems due to the limited episodes left they are going to fast progress MY's illness. It would be nice if they had HS/MY married and travel overseas instead of focus too much on the adult children and not letting them live their lives.  That's also what normal retired people do, get another rich life. It would have been best not giving MY a illness at all, I feel sorry for the actress but its a job, bills got to get paid.
  4. SH/HS are a bit too saintly they take the blame for everything and then some.  They are too understanding for everyone's good its nauseating - SH/HS talk re WAM and SH/KS talk at her office.
  5. The ex returns and not even give MS a souvenir from the Philippines - talk about father of the year.
  6. YH/ET does a flat romantic kiss in the preview.  I doubt if you will ever see " believable passion" from this pair and I am resigned to that.  Will there be one with JH/DY?  Someone had mention Lee Sang Woon kissing record - its fairly standard but for those who watched Happy Home should notice the difference because you can clearly see that he was really into Kim Se Yeon and was not acting.  His first kiss in that show, had me saying that he is not acting but loves this woman, who knew that 1 year later they got married:D.
  7. YH/ET do have dates - in his office where they talk and have meal, nowhere else.  Its the first time I saw YH with the family most of the time since becoming a resident.  
  8. What does CK do, he has no assistant - one disappeared and I never see him really working just sitting in his office pretending to work.  As a CEO he should be extremely busy.

Gone for now.

Just now, moonlover399993 said:

@dramaninja Do you know from which one? 

Check around ep 30 or so - It's the episode in which JJH forced ET's hand in publicly declaring his relationship with YH.  ET had rejected JJH's choice for a partner for him because he wanted to be with YH/ES.  As such JJH wanted to show off to YH that because she is divorced and a mother she should not be with ET & has nothing by bringing the mother of her choice to meet YH and making YH look bad. ET knew of JJH's plan, even though he had asked her to back off, since she was not listening to him, he brought ES with him to tell her, CK and the woman that he will not change his mind about YH/ES.  This caused a huge embarrassment for JJH/CK and JJH had to back off a bit.

Though the message was for @dramaninja, since its an open forum I could only give input.

Take care

Archived