[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

ET... WTH? I’m confused by his actions this week. I understand he’s shocked. Wish he would’ve communicated w/ YH more about it. For him going off grid is a bit much. He’s still a doctor, brother, bf, etc... YH was feeling the heat regrading his whereabouts. I’m surprised she hasn’t pushed her things off the desk or flipped a table. YH go to a boxing gym w/ JJH/CSW pictures & start punching away. I kid!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, chdom said:

ET... WTH? I’m confused by his actions this week. I understand he’s shocked. Wish he would’ve communicated w/ YH more about it. For him going off grid is a bit much. He’s still a doctor, brother, bf, etc... YH was feeling the heat regrading his whereabouts. I’m surprised she hasn’t pushed her things off the desk or flipped a table. YH go to a boxing gym w/ JJH/CSW pictures & start punching away. I kid!

How is it a bit much? a I dont think some of you understand the magnitude of all of this.

This is a really messed up situation some that is not normal at all.

ET - many viewpoints. I think his conversation with his sister about their father, and how it was for them plays a part in his decision to take a step back. Realising you have a child of your own blood, is overwhelming, especially for someone who didnt want to have a family because he didnt want to be like his father. He had suffered when he was young, and he didnt want the same thing for any child. This seems like a contradiction since he already loves ES, but I guess, an unexpected real biology child of his shook him up a bit.

I said he is taking a step back.. because I am confident, being away, he will acknowledge his immense love for YH AND ES and he will come back. And he will come back to be a better lover and father to YH and ES.

ET may seem like a perfect man.. but to err is human.. and he has been dealt with huge shock and driven by guilt. So lets give him a break. He deserves it

4 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Ep 38 & 39 w/Eng subs:

Really?  After EVERYTHING, HotDr is conflicted?  This entire episode was a waste of film and actors' time.    There is only one reason for Episode 39:  Lameness.  The writer went LAME.  Maybe sitting directly under the air cooling vents and the brain went numb? 

HotDr was going to marry a woman WITH a Kiddo, he was going to be a father to the Kiddo.  He LOVED that little Kiddo.  But NOW that he knows she is his bio-daughter, he is conflicted?  Remember one of those earlier episodes, when he returned from Africa because he WANTED to marry DrDaughter and have a family of his own? Actually, HotDr HAS to marry DrDaughter, he wants his bio-daughter, right?  AND, betting that HotDr will not let WorthlessEx take CuteKiddo to the amusement park.  

ET: YH, I luv u and ES so much I have decided to give up my life and dream in Africa

YH: I luv u too. I am so grateful after going through hell these 5 yrs. Finally, my nightmare is over.

ET: What? ES is mine? CSW stole my donation? I only wanted to be a stepfather because I am fearful of poisoning my bio daughter both physically with my blood and mentally with my action like what my dad did. Earlier I didn't care as much if I would mentally poison ES since she's not my own. You see, YH and CSW should bear more responsibility for her.

YH: Are you serious? You claimed to have given up everything for me and my daughter. What difference does it make now that ES is part of your creation?  Is she more precious to you now such that you have more worries and doubts about being a competent father? If ES is not your own, will you show favouritism to our second child who will be your own?

ET to JJH (happened in ep39): Do you think I will be a (bad) father to my kid like our dad was to us?

JJH( in ep 39): Yes, that's why you went to Africa and do not intend to settle down with a family

ET: Why haven't I thought about the possibility of being a bad dad to ES earlier on until I realised she's mine? 

The above is what I gathered from ep 39 regarding ET's conflicts. A little overboard but that was how I see it at first. Other contributions from viewers did make me feel less annoyed though.

11 hours ago, Cestbon said:

No one is perfect. What we do will not be seen as perfect through the lense of everyone around us. You cannot please everyone. As long as you know you have done your level best. EunTae has tried his level best.  Sorry.... if he has crushed your dream man

@CestbonSorry to cut your post :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: agree with everything you have written

Don't get me wrong. I really enjoy this drama. I guess time will tell how much it will drag. I hope ET tell his sister of his relation to ES this week otherwise i will be pissed. There is no reason to drag it out.

Did anyone see the playful elbow punch by MY on HS? :heart:

@CestbonI fully agree with all your points. Brava, well written about ET. Let us leave ET for a week to come back stronger and happier.

HS is right, we need to give ET some time to sort out his thoughts. No doubt he was prepared to be nice ahjussi to ES and suddenly he is the bio dad. He is conflicted at this moment. We have to leave him to sort out his thoughts but he will definitely comes back next week stronger and ready to be a marvellous Dad and husband to ES and YH respectively. 

WAM always dresses like a Christmas tree.:crazy: I can never understand why in-laws in SK is demanding for a cafe.  Do they have the rights? At least WAM is honest that she allowed SH and KS to date again and married cos of MY's wealth. I guess HS's friend, the cafe owner or his wife let the cat out of the bag so that SH and family know how greedy WAM is. Hope MY's plan works out right. 

I need ES out of the bed next week. Cant have that kid stays in bed for so many epis.

Until Sat, as usual is so far away. lol

3 hours ago, quandocuando said:

I need ES out of the bed next week. Cant have that kid stays in bed for so many epis.

Until Sat, as usual is so far away. lol

You are right, the concentration for now is ES full recovery, even though she did not have the dreaded blood transfusion reaction, she was still seriously ill and has 2 weeks to complete her medicine regimen to full recovery and that is still the priority. ET did take part in her treatments once he knew what the problem was. Even though ES is much better ET will continue participating in her treatment as discussed with ES pediatrician. So he will be back at ET's bedside. More urgent I think, will be ET telling his sister now that he met with the Chaes and made them back off with their legal claims to ES and next to handle is JJH and get her off YH back. So hopefully, ES will be back home soon. 

I still find this drama worth watching and I still enjoy it :D Actually I have no complain with this drama :D 

I still can understand ET from someone who planned to not get own child, and welcome to have ES to became his child when he still does't know that ES is his real daughter because he think it is still save.

But after he knew ES is real daughter, he feels afraid because his bad blood and share DNA and he feel guilty.

I still love this drama :D 

Yay yay yay !! Long awaited Episode 40 Preview.  EunTae returns. New haircut, fresh start. Hahaha. Visited his dad's cemetary, visited EunSu and talks marriage with YuHa? Wow wow wow!!

:heart: :blush: :love: 

His sister will faint and sleep in bed for 10 episodes? :lol:

Honestly, I've lost interest in the main couple ET/YH. Still feel that ET doesn't deserve cutie ES.  I guess it's writernim's fault to make ET a selfish person both to JH and YH/ES and a know-all at work. I am not vested even if he's all smiling now with ES and proposing to YH.  N he should lose respect from his juniors for AWOL. What would he do to his junior if one has done that?

But there are many other cute couples and interesting developments in the drama so I will continue watching.

Archived