[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@chasen8888, many thanks for the summary. I think I am most looking forward to WAM’s takedown. I always get a lot of pleasure from seeing the exposure and comeuppance for audacious and mercenary people. I actually thought the way she treated SH after the honeymoon was sincere and I thought she had changed her mind about SH and truly wanted to treat her like a daughter...well that was short lived. I’m looking forward to seeing the way MY handles the situation.

I’m glad that HS went to talk to ET but it looks like ET’s mind is inconsolable about ES’ condition. I really want this to pass soon because there are other issues YH and ET still has to deal with so I’m hoping that ES is not detrimentally ill. And wow, JJH is still at it. I’m surprised ET has managed to hold back all these times anyway. 

HS is such a wonderful father and to me MY suits his well. This is the first relationship that interested me in this drama and I’m really glad to see how settled they’ve become. I miss hearing their soundtrack lately but I suppose it’s because they’re both caught up with unhappy issues regarding their children. I find it curious how MY always end up exposed to the “money and status” side of his children’s issues because she has the right knowledge and experience to handle them.

There are two people I'm done with in this drama:

• Eun-tae's sister that wants to control her brother's life and is just being a hindrance. Lady get a hobby.
  • Sun-ha's mother-in-law. Can she be any more greedy? I can't understand this lady's logic, " I didn't think she'd say yes at once" why would MY give her a coffee store in her building? and she dares to get mad that MY doesn't want to. This old woman is unbelievable, Sun-ha should just get divorced.

I cannot believe they left me hanging here not knowing if ES has GVHD (I think not, but still) The good side is the love between ET and YH is strong and about to become stronger now that they can be a beautiful happy family. Yes! take away those legal rights from CSW! 

I'm tired of the love triangle between MS-DY-JH. Can someone tell MS whats happening behind his back? He's going to feel betrayed and ridiculous when he learns DY and JH are dating AND know about his crush on DY. 

47 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

I don't think ES has GVHD. YH seemed calm in the preview while she was at ES hospital bed. I feel so bad for ET.

Sure ES is safe. Both ET & YH read the report with a straight face. Either she still has a serious infection but is not fatal or writernim just want to keep viewers in suspense to catch the next ep.

No scene of ET holding ES hand quietly by her bed to meet her bio dau.

YH is the worst hit as ET needs some personal space when he first finds out the truth. But finally he is able to accept the reality and embraces YH who is struggling with the possibility of losing her kid, of hurting her boyfriend through her ex-husband's misdeed and of JJH's disapproval. 

Stiff boss can act a lot better as a bad guy. HH scene is overreacting. She hasn't lost anything (they haven't even held hands) except to misinterpret his advances for long term relationship. Punishing him with her bag and storming off should suffice. No necessity for her prolonged misery. It's created to redeem MS character and HS affection for each of his kid (as chasen8888 mentioned). Look possible that JH may consider giving up DY for MS after this incident.

24 minutes ago, newyee said:

Sure ES is safe. Both ET & YH read the report with a straight face. Either she still has a serious infection but is not fatal or writernim just want to keep viewers in suspense to catch the next ep.

No scene of ET holding ES hand quietly by her bed to meet her bio dau.

YH is the worst hit as ET needs some personal space when he first finds out the truth. But finally he is able to accept the reality and embraces YH who is struggling with the possibility of losing her kid, of hurting her boyfriend through her ex-husband's misdeed and of JJH's disapproval. 

Stiff boss can act a lot better as a bad guy. HH scene is overreacting. She hasn't lost anything (they haven't even held hands) except to misinterpret his advances for long term relationship. Punishing him with her bag and storming off should suffice. No necessity for her prolonged misery. It's created to redeem MS character and HS affection for each of his kid (as chasen8888 mentioned). Look possible that JH may consider giving up DY for MS after this incident.

Nah I dont see that what she said about having a one sided  crush for him for such a long time made him tear up he wont let her go.

46 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Nah I dont see that what she said about having a one sided  crush for him for such a long time made him tear up he wont let her go.

Perhaps you are right but the upcoming struggle for DY-JH over DY's parents' disapproval plus MS crush over DY may get the better of kind-hearted JH. He may sacrifice himself for everyone's good, as MS is more equal to DY in terms of social status and hence can provide her with a better quality of life although DY isn't a 'material' girl.

But there will be a happy ending for DY-JH, maybe with MS' help.

I can’t help getting mad at HH for crying over that piece of trash. When will they realize that money is not a substitute for character nor can it buy character. It’s just like that female customer of DY’s who was dressed up fancy but everything about her attitude and speech was low-class. HH should be glad she escaped unscathed and found out the truth before anything more serious happened. Furthermore, I can’t believe she’s still expecting to hook up with a rich guy. MS is spot on when he told her that rich people weigh the plus and minuses of a partner. She needs to have more realistic goals. Normal people work diligently, save/invest their money and are still able to live comfortably. She need to learn from YH’s experience. Marrying into rich families sure come with its hardships. I’m sure YH is infinitely happier now before the current situation.

its 6pm, VIKI has Ep 38  100% subbed, but I dont see the subs! 

Why is it that the only thought that runs through my mind when I see ET ... how effing unfortunate for ET to have fathered a child with the woman he loves, but yet to sleep with her!? :bawling::scream:

So ET will finally address the elephant in the room in the next episode. I hope that’s a sign that ES’ diagnosis is optimistic. I can’t see ET leaving the hospital to confront CSW about ES’ existence before getting some form of release from blaming himself for ES’ condition. I was waiting for him to express his feelings on the fact that CSW stole his donation but that couldn’t happen until ES’ situation became less worrisome.

I love DY’s talk with JH about her unrequited feelings and why she didn’t tell JH about the confession she received. I understand her reasons although I don’t agree with the way she handled the situation. I admit while I find these two stumbling right now, there are some real sincere moments between them that are just so sweet. I love when DY told JH she was glad to see him and those few words just wiped away JH’s doubts to the point that he admitted out loud that he can tell that she likes him a lot. He seemed so moved by her in that moment.

Eun Tae and Yoo Ha near broke my heart on the stairs when Yoo Ha finally broke down. Their soundtrack made that scene even more heartfelt. I really hope that good times return soon for them. They still have a lot of other issues to deal with including his sister who refuses to butt out of his business.

Thoughts ep 38

-HS & family have been thru enough. I’m so happy HS has MY as support. She’s already embraced the step mother/grandma role that I love. I used to be anti them, now I just want them to make it official.

-Is it too late for SH to choose Chief? WAM is irritating and KS isn’t doing anything, but just his association with WAM...

-JJH/Director really are cut from the same cloth. Hope ET/DY can keep being good people by the help of Park family.

-Hate going thru the angst right now with ET/YH. They didn’t even have a minute to be a happy couple. There’s been trouble coming at all angles. 

-I’m more excited about the JH/MS bond becoming stronger. I like this. MS is redeeming himself. 

Catch you you all tomorrow!

Its connect the dots to make sense of the message in this episode which relates to DY/JH.  I watched the subs and noted 2 what were seemingly minor scenes which end up leading to the main one which is DY's talk to JH after meeting CK and finding out about MS's connection to the family.  Those scenes:-

• DY's meal with JJH talking about herself not being perfect and the past. JJH  saying nothing is wrong with her.
  • DY looking at the poster in her room being reflective as to would she be liked if she showed that she was not so perfect and had her limitations after all.  The confidence factor here.

All leading to her talk to JH telling him why she did not say anything, the fact that she was once like MS who had a one sided crush on someone in the past and it so happens to be him and the take it or leave it image as to reaching her limit in showing her perfect side.  Stating that she is not so perfect and he should decide what he wants to do.

The thing about relationships is that for the most part we want to show our perfect side to our significant other or the one that we so happen to like very much.  Therefore in order to retain that image we work very hard at keeping that perfection, however no one is perfect and everyone has a limit in showing how much of a real person they are.  Do you like me or the Real Me :unsure:?  That is JH's test, which I am sure that he will pass, he is no noble idiot.  Because DY has been clear from the start that she likes only him.  Its imperative to see his response in the next episode. 

In a way it can be applied to HH as well in her calculative naivete, MS calls her out on that aspect of her personality in determining a potential prospect for herself and how some rich people are like.  HH needed to hear this and based on her brief talk with HS she became aware of this herself - wanting to be the daughter of rich parents.  Although I think this felt like the worst acting that HH has done, I did not mind her crying because it was not over the jerk but more of herself and her stupidity which we sometimes need to do in order to start anew.  DY did that when she finally confronted those high school bullies and the next day was able to face one of them confidently.  I call it "cleansing" cry/tears.

By the way I find this DY 8:00 pm curfew thing from CK/JJH total BS, DY is not a child, she is an adult who so happens to be responsible with a strange thing called common sense, treat her as one even if she is your child.  So does DY has a bed time curfew as well?

I understand that there is going to be an extension to this drama so the part about  HH/MS being a possible couple is likely as there is no rush rush.  Both parties had to learn lessons when it came to relationships and need time in order to mature so they are now given the opportunity to do so before or if they ever become "a couple?".  I do not think they need to become a couple, but could be good friends who match make for each other.

MY has experience handling people like WAM so I do not foresee her giving in to WAM, more likely the opposite.  My concern would be does she plan on letting SH/HS know about this.  Out of love and consideration for them its not likely because it would cause trouble with HS/SH personalities they are not going be flat about this, but she will keep an eye on WAM from now on.

There is a strong likelihood of a cliffhanger for ET/YH in the next episode - the reveal of he being ES's father to the public and the family.  CSW is too arrogant and greedy, he proposes giving up visitation rights but not talking rights, do you think YH is going to allow that even though ES loves him and after what has happened - heck no;)<_<.  ET/YH has enough to destroy CSW/CHK for good after what CSW did and that upcoming talk there is no way ET will ensure that happens.  

Personally I want ES in ET's family register before JJH/CK knows about it.

Gone for now.

MS has come a long way. He already admitted to himself that he is family. It is good he told HH the facts of life. HH now is the one PHS child who needs to grow up. As MS said, face her embarassment and take it as a lesson learned. The family is facing a crisis in ES, HH better get up and out of that bed to do whatever she could to help lighten YH house responsibilities and start in earnest to seek for something that she wants to do in her life, get educated about it, and do it. She is not the youngest in the family anymore. ES is, and compared to her, ES who going through a lot in her young life is developing a more mature attitude. This is the chance for HH to grow up to. As for SH who was promoted to team manager and her boss who was the team manager promoted to director who seems to like her and whom she was and is more compatible with, will something develop there? They say love is blind and she blindly fell in love and chose mama' no talent boy. I want to see what MY has in store for WAM. 

I can't believe CSW has the audacity to blame ET and has no remorse about his kidnapping and endangering the health of ES and for his theft of ET's "donation" long time ago. But, I am glad that ET is no longer in the dark and YH/ET can be a team. I think they are going more with infection as a diagnosis and not the transfusion reaction. Being a doctor ET would have known that all blood transfusions for ES need to be irradiated because of her compromised health from her anemia that is why she did not have reaction to the blood transfusions from the beginning. If that were the case and CSW had taken ES to that hotel and was going to place her in a plane he risked her getting the infection which still could be dangerous for ES. Will CSW get away with everything with his money? 

@chasen8888, I understand that most people want to look good in the eyes of the person they love but I don’t exactly understand why DY thinks she has to be perfect. I hope that JH will reassure her just like she reassured him in yesterday’s episode. I know he’s capable of it because he did it in the past after it was exposed that she was his high school classmate. 

One thing I found curious about her conversation with JH is that she felt that JH might be sympathizing more with MS instead of her. I hope JH will step up to the plate. It’s kind of funny how he seeks relationship advice from his supervisor who can read him like a book every time. Heh.

48 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@chasen8888, I understand that most people want to look good in the eyes of the person they love but I don’t exactly understand why DY thinks she has to be perfect. I hope that JH will reassure her just like she reassured him in yesterday’s episode. I know he’s capable of it because he did it in the past after it was exposed that she was his high school classmate. 

One thing I found curious about her conversation with JH is that she felt that JH might be sympathizing more with MS instead of her. I hope JH will step up to the plate. It’s kind of funny how he seeks relationship advice from his supervisor who can read him like a book every time. Heh.

Maybe DY senses him wavering? Oh I really hope that JH doesn’t go the noble idiocy route. I would be upset with him. She has already shown how much she likes him, so unless he likes her as much, how can he give her up so easily? I hope he listens to his supervisor: what’s most important is who DY likes.

So angry with JJH and YCK. Both are selfish hypocrites. JJH has not one ounce of empathy and now is blaming YH for making ET feel guilty? I wonder how far she will go. Who knows if she might think that YH schemed to get ET’s sperm sample and impregnate herself? Or some nonsense like that. I wouldn’t put it past her.

SH's WAM is the typical opportunistic leech in dramas, always wanting a better life off of someone else's fortune. Grooming her son to catch a rich wife to depend on, but unfortunately, her son is not good enough to grant her wish. He has no skills, no smarts, just a mama's boy who grew up weak. And yet, fate was still nice to him, giving him a good and smart wife in SH, who came with a good family as a bonus. WAM is not able to appreciate all her son's good fortune in SH and is forever blind to his incompetence. She just wants to give him an easy life running a rent-free cafe. Good thing MY knows exactly what kind of person SH is and that WAM's demands are utterly beyond SH's character. I am glad the nosy couple were able to figure out WAM and inform MY. I cant wait for today's episode because I want to see how MY shuts down WAM. :lol:

46 minutes ago, jma030201 said:

SH's WAM is the typical opportunistic leech in dramas, always wanting a better life off of someone else's fortune. Grooming her son to catch a rich wife to depend on, but unfortunately, her son is not good enough to grant her wish. He has no skills, no smarts, just a mama's boy who grew up weak. And yet, fate was still nice to him, giving him a good and smart wife in SH, who came with a good family as a bonus. WAM is not able to appreciate all her son's good fortune in SH and is forever blind to his incompetence. She just wants to give him an easy life running a rent-free cafe. Good thing MY knows exactly what kind of person SH is and that WAM's demands are utterly beyond SH's character. I am glad the nosy couple were able to figure out WAM and inform MY. I cant wait for today's episode because I want to see how MY shuts down WAM. :lol:

That lady is something else. I knew she soft pedalled cos she heard MY is gonna marry SH dad. Is it not k drama again.seems like nasty mother in law is a plus in any k drama.

I was down watching today's yesterday's episode. I completely understood ET and his conflicting emotions. He almost ran mad. 

The drama has taken a leap so much and lots of character developments were seen. 

Even daddy now want to do somethings the MY way. Lol.

14 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Aww man that hug at the end between ET and YH was really sweet and heartbreaking. :heart::heartbreak:

It broke my heart to see them suffer so much. ET deserves the best, as a matter of fact, the 3 of them deserve the best.

Sometimes facts of life rattles u so much u begin to question your sanity.

Archived