[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

13 hours ago, newyee said:

The reason why I mentioned YH is in cahoot with CSW is that the artificial insemination is meant to produce an offspring to lie to YH's FIL so as to get an inheritance. YH confessed it in the earlier episode. YH shouldn't agree to it in the first place. Otherwise, she must be prepared that any donated sperm may carry an unknown risk hence I said it doesn't matter whom CSW chose. She will still agree to it (if it's legal). It seems that CSW is only aware that complications may develop if ET donated blood to his own kid. Otherwise, the kid will be a healthy and normal one. Why would CSW want s sick kid just because she's ET's offspring? JJH also did not mention that ET should never have a kid.

That's why I think YH should have questioned CSW about his illegal act and not why he chose ET's (whom she's in love with now). How would CSW predict that he would divorce YH and she would fall for ET?  

I respectfully disagree with your comments in relation to YH.  If there is one thing that has been consistent about YH is that she has never been about money.  She has always gone for the heart and sincerity and never made monetary demands.  YH fell in love with CSW who so happens to be extremely rich and also in love with her at the time.  This couple believed that :wub:LOVE CONQUERS ALL :heartbreak:, especially in relation to his family as well as of the misguided belief that if they did whatever that family asked of them, YH would have received some form of respect and acceptance.  However, that did not happen in the marriage or afterwards.  YH signed the prenuptial agreement giving up her own family and alimony in case of divorce. YH gave up herself to the Haea/Chae and was punished for it for having the audacity of loving CSW.

From the time their relationship became known to the Chae family this was the situation.  This included immediate order to have a child once married as they strongly believe in blood connection etc., I believe it was during this time that CSW/YH discovered his infertility, so to succumb to the family pressure and ensure YH's acceptance to the family as she would have been kicked out by the matriarch and protect himself. CSW came up with the idea of IVF,  CSW came up with just about everything including the donor and YH being the accepting wife trusted CSW with everything.  Is it  YH's fault for trusting her husband for doing the right thing? I think not, if it was legal would she have agreed to it - I doubt it as if it was the new her in the past she would have done her due diligence and stopped it from happening and suggest CSW getting another more suitable donor. As a matter fact, she may not have been with CSW but a practicing doctor

I do not think that CSW expected this to happen in relation to ET, ES being sick and the blood transfusion.  It was his ego as he really believed that things could go on normally without any other knowing, however that did not happen.  CSW due to his own insecurities LIED AND MANIPULATED all to get what he wanted and ended up with nothing - losing YH/ES, being pathetic & cowardly.  I think he is still in love with YH, why because in the past YH was the first person who sincerely loved him, to his family he was another chess piece as power rules.  Which explains his now and then twinges of conscience with YH/ES.

Now to the other characters

SH/KS/WAM - Flat couple and mil, I am not a fan of WAM for many reasons.  Also it is she who does not know life because just because KS is working in a dept store they are suffering, from what?  There are a lot of people in beyond worse situations than them, she who wears expensive outfits daily, have quality food to cook, not go to work, health, have a roof over her head etc.  How could she tell SH that she/ks & her are family and have only each other yet want to encroach on someone else hard earnings?  She knows nothing and in a case like this it is SH who needs to teach that elder and not the other way around.

DY - I agree with most of the comments by @celebrianna, but there is 2 factors to consider in her position with MS - boss & family friend/frenemy in spite of MS the person.  Although DY started the job under the guise of matchmaking by CK, it ended up that she liked the job and working.  MS within working hours is her boss and she has to treat him as such, which for over 75% of the time she does, the exception being that of her personality is kind to him at his lowest point which changed MS's feelings towards her into a romantic one.  MY is a long time family friend/frenemy therefore  DY does not want to upset/offend her and her father.  All DY can do is be honest as much as possible in a somewhat diplomat manner which she has done.  Our issue is that she out of protecting JH has not spoken to him or really consulted him about this and how she feels.

HH  - it is a common trend in most Asian dramas to have the women pretty, but naive and saintly even in the 21st century, some to the point of extreme stupidity.  It is of the opinion that this is a very attractive feature among men especially rich/successful ones and so called mothers, considering the fact that there is a huge audience for these dramas, even the mention of sexually transmitted diseases and birth control practice is a sin in the shows.  A woman is considered "sl-tty" if she seems to indicate awareness of these things, even if she has never been "visited". This will continue to happen when we watch these dramas.  I prefer the woman to be an all rounder she can be innocent and confident in her womanhood but not naive or stupid or ashamed to be a woman.

In HH's case, she is pretty but thinks that she is worldly, however as JH pointed she is naive, but loyal to the family.  All the Park women are like that in some way, I remember SH's reaction to KS on her honeymoon it was like she knew nothing at all and was scared of a kiss which was one of the things that WAM likes about her.  Han Tae Soo as we know as stiff boss is a first class jerk, however I cannot fault HH for being deceived much.   Jerk gave the impression of being an all around nice guy and boss around her,  he stated his interest politely, defended her at work, gave her a ride etc.  This has been his MO for a while because it works, his lackadaisical response to HH's anger as well as intro of her to his fiancee said many things about his true personality.  HH thought she knew the game but it end up backfiring on her as he proved to be a serious player.  If HH complied to his request to see his friends all to impress them etc.  I will be angry and disappointed but knowing HH I doubt that she will do this, if she goes it could be to embarrass jerk.  She may be materialistic but she is not that shallow & is a Park, she has pride.  What I do like was the fact that HH only agreed to date jerk when she left the job so there is no chance of him firing her or abusing his position to "get" her meet his demands.  However, HH definitely will learn her lesson here and I am fine with that.

JJH - the great thing about a dictionary is that everyday there is a new word in it be it positive, negative or neutral because they have a purpose.   Its the same about slang and your own country's words to describe some things. I do not know all the words in the dictionary,  nor am I familiar with all the slangs in my country however based on her actions in the last episode there are many slang cuss words I would like to say about said "person" and at least 25% negative words to describe that thing.  It may not fit in this space, so I will leave it to you.  Since the focus is a bit off the Chae's the drama that be choose JJH to be the other bad person, the actress is doing a decent job of making us dislike her much.    Just like her - we can never warm up to her and have a great dislike for said person.

Gone for now

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong chingus,

I've been enjoying this drama like the rest of you.  Some of you I recognize from the "Father is Strange" thread, and it's my first post on this thread.

There isn't a whole lot to add to what most of you have commented.  I will make a couple of points though.

I realize that to watch kdramas, suspension of disbelief is a requisite.  However, the entire plot line with ES, ET, YH, and CSW regarding the little girl's illness and ET being her dad seems a stretch far even for me.  It goes without saying that more angst will commence as the news continues to settle in all of the characters' minds and hearts.  It will be very interesting to see how the writer wraps this story line up.

As far as CSW, I consider myself a pretty forgiving person.  However, he makes it very, very difficult with his actions.  I can see how remorseful he might feel about abandoning his daughter.   But, his attempted kidnapping threw away any currency he had with my sympathy towards him.  And since it's now established that he's not even Eun Soo's dad, then that makes it all too easy for me to despise him all the more.

Although I can't stand the behavior of all the money/power hungry characters in this story, I don't think that they're the worst bunch I've ever seen.  But, I do have a suggestion - see if you agree with this.  I'd have them each pick a planet, any planet besides Earth.  We get a big spaceship to put them on, drop them off their chosen planets, and they never return here again.  Well, I can still dream, right?

I can't wait til next Saturday.  How ET and YH process the news together will be telling. 

Keep up the great comments, everyone!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpc676iUQ7MdqVxjfxpUQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTwb4kh9FQGdfUGvrD8lxmqdefault.jpg

@celebrianna  I agree with your words about DY and they go right along with my thoughts as well.  I honestly think its easy to forget what all DY has been through some might say she had money and was even able to have surgery.  One might even believe that all those scars are healed and how great she looks now.  It's those scars that are on the inside that can't be seen by the human eye but that are felt as if they were raw and are painful every time she is reminded of it...

Her greatest fault maybe in trying her best to not place any pain in others because she knows that feeling of rejection and hurt.  She sees and knows MS's wort's and all but she also saw his pain while listening to his words of loneliness which she understands in her heart as well...

As far as relationships she has been in love with the same person JH for most of her youth to young adult life.  She has no experience therefore her decision to not tell JH was two fold.  One in her heart there was and is no problem because she sees and loves only JH.  The other in trying to handle it herself and her parents which isn't easy considering she knows how they are and so do we...

MS is changing slowly and you can see his heart moving in a different direction.  He will never have DY but if he gains a real family and learns how to give and receive love than he will be better fit for someone else too...

@shamrockmom:  HEY!  UCI can't be in your backyard because it's in my backyard!

Procedures Sla-medures!  Where money and desire are involved, stuff gets done!  

The help got fired for complaining about the scam to UCI brass, so then they went to the press, law enforcement, and notified some of the victims.   Only then did UCI decide to DO something.  NO ONE will kill a goose that is busy laying golden eggs.

It's the nice thing about ethics and honor, they both fungible and available for purchase.

So may I conclude that ET is biologically not suitable to be a father due to his bad genes? If it hasn't been for the birth of ES, he wouldn't have known he'll have a kid with this illness?  So far, it's only made known that he chooses to remain single as he doesn't want his family to suffer like what his father did to them, and not because he can't have healthy kids.  Neither ET nor JJH suggests that ET will bear 'high-risk' kids. It seems only CSW knows (he looks shock to learn that ES blood donor is ET) which is strange. 

Back to why I am not satisfied with the way YH questioned CSW about ET being ES bio dad. She should have gone straight to the point that stealing from ET is totally unethical and not to mention that CSW knows the possible health issues ES will have later in life. Instead, she's just wailing 'why...why ET?' Go replay that section and you'll know what I mean. Perhaps writernim doesn't want to magnify the genetical flaw of ET's so he chooses a subtle way to present it. 

And even if it's for acceptance into chae family, or out of love for CSW, it's still wrong and selfish for YH to agree to cheat her FIL. There's no excuse, just like how CSW cheats out of admiration for ET and selfish desire. 

@chasen8888 Regarding DY, I agree hence we can't totally blame MS for being persistent as he only receives half the message of DY's true intention. She can't reject him outright and he mistook it for hope.

I know many viewers here will either support or detest a character from the start to the end of the drama, but I won't stay rooted for anyone when I detect a flaw in the character. Someone mentioned she/he is glad to see JH and ET warming to each other but to me, ET is selfish and a hypocrite where JH is concerned.  

Well, not mean to offend anyone but just my viewpoints of the characters in the drama. Cheers!

@newyee:  The kid didn't inherit an illness, her (alleged) illness is a rare result of getting a blood transfusion from a close relative with her blood type.   

E.g., HotDoc would not have donated to his daughter if he knew she was his daughter, they would have sought a stranger as a donor.  

This makes the XHubby the bad guy because he knew who's sperm he hijacked, he knew the risks yet still said NOTHING, choosing to endanger his "daughter" rather than reveal his involvement in the 'crime,' or that the child is not his biological child.      

Plus, he stood on his own two feet and said to a world-wide audience that he thought he would be able to love the child that was not his if she was the child of someone smart.  One must admit that is a new theory or motivation, even for KDrama.  

ET does have his own self-interest as I’m sure JH has his concerning their respective relationships but it’s a fact that ET is not mean-spirited when it comes to JH/DY despite knowing their relationships might be an issue in the future. No matter what ET might have said in his thoughts when talking to JH about JJH it doesn’t diminish the fact that ET does seem to care about JH/DY and their relationship. 

I think all the characters have flaws but there is some behavior where I personally draw the line. Also, for myself there are some characters in drama shows who I might not have liked in the beginning but they had so much character growth that by the end of the drama they thoroughly won my heart over. Hyun Moo in Come and Hug Me is one such example for me.

1 hour ago, watchumlots said:

@newyee:  The kid didn't inherit an illness, her (alleged) illness is a rare result of getting a blood transfusion from a close relative with her blood type.   

E.g., HotDoc would not have donated to his daughter if he knew she was his daughter, they would have sought a stranger as a donor.  

ES does have childhood anaemia but it's not explained if it's inherited or is prominent in her rare blood group. 

I certainly agree that CSW is a crook to hide his crime from YH, esp after the divorce when he won't be able to monitor ES if there's a health issue. It can be prevented in this case.

10 hours ago, chasen8888 said:

I respectfully disagree with your comments in relation to YH.  If there is one thing that has been consistent about YH is that she has never been about money.  She has always gone for the heart and sincerity and never made monetary demands.  YH fell in love with CSW who so happens to be extremely rich and also in love with her at the time.  This couple believed that :wub:LOVE CONQUERS ALL :heartbreak:, especially in relation to his family as well as of the misguided belief that if they did whatever that family asked of them, YH would have received some form of respect and acceptance.  However, that did not happen in the marriage or afterwards.  YH signed the prenuptial agreement giving up her own family and alimony in case of divorce. YH gave up herself to the Haea/Chae and was punished for it for having the audacity of loving CSW.

From the time their relationship became known to the Chae family this was the situation.  This included immediate order to have a child once married as they strongly believe in blood connection etc., I believe it was during this time that CSW/YH discovered his infertility, so to succumb to the family pressure and ensure YH's acceptance to the family as she would have been kicked out by the matriarch and protect himself. CSW came up with the idea of IVF,  CSW came up with just about everything including the donor and YH being the accepting wife trusted CSW with everything.  Is it  YH's fault for trusting her husband for doing the right thing? I think not, if it was legal would she have agreed to it - I doubt it as if it was the new her in the past she would have done her due diligence and stopped it from happening and suggest CSW getting another more suitable donor. As a matter fact, she may not have been with CSW but a practicing doctor

I do not think that CSW expected this to happen in relation to ET, ES being sick and the blood transfusion.  It was his ego as he really believed that things could go on normally without any other knowing, however that did not happen.  CSW due to his own insecurities LIED AND MANIPULATED all to get what he wanted and ended up with nothing - losing YH/ES, being pathetic & cowardly.  I think he is still in love with YH, why because in the past YH was the first person who sincerely loved him, to his family he was another chess piece as power rules.  Which explains his now and then twinges of conscience with YH/ES.

Gone for now

Thank you for stating this much better than I ever could. Even if the Chae family demanded a child immediately, that doesn't mean that CSW and YH didn't want a child as well. When they found out CSW was shooting blanks, they decided to go to the US for artificial insemination since that's not an option in SK. Regardless of the inheritance situation, they might have done that anyway so CSW could save face in front of his nutcase family. She trusted her husband that she was in love with at the time. She had no idea that his own insecurities were going to fuel a terrible decision on his part. 

In any event, stealing sperm not meant for conceiving a child is still wrong. It's a massive violation of ET's medical privacy and one could even argue it's a violation of his human rights.  

6 hours ago, celebrianna said:

ET does have his own self-interest as I’m sure JH has his concerning their respective relationships but it’s a fact that ET is not mean-spirited when it comes to JH/DY despite knowing their relationships might be an issue in the future. No matter what ET might have said in his thoughts when talking to JH about JJH it doesn’t diminish the fact that ET does seem to care about JH/DY and their relationship. 

I think all the characters have flaws but there is some behavior where I personally draw the line. 

I am sure ET does care about JH-DY as they are his current and future family but he definitely puts his own interest first. He specifically states that they must help each other but almost immediately upon saying that, he concludes in his thoughts that there is no hope for JH once he gets married. I would expect him to say he will try to convince JJH or something of that effect. It's despicable to suggest something he's not prepared to do. He even hides the fact that JJH likes JH by being indirect about it as it won't be to his advantage if JH gets ahead of him in marriage. If MS is the one who does this, the viewers will be pouncing on him. But none protests since he's ET.

ET is continually being harsh to that young doctor and hence he retaliates by spreading rumours about ET's greed over ES' inheritance which made JJH furious with YH and ES. All these could have been prevented if ET has been more diplomatic and tactful. There are always multiple angles looking at things...

14 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

MS is changing slowly and you can see his heart moving in a different direction.  He will never have DY but if he gains a real family and learns how to give and receive love than he will be better fit for someone else too...

Thank you. I think his interactions with both DY and JH has changed him too because he has learned from them especially from JH. JH who is older by minutes than HH and a day by MS had always behaved as the older brother and protective of both HH and MS even if the two "younger" ones think it is funny. However in situations when the 2 "younger" could get into trouble, JH always acts protectively and caringly even if the 2 do not appreciate it. It is being shown how MS remembers those moments about JH. When he got drunk JH was the one he ran to, who took care of him and even offered him anti hangover soup for breakfast while he was running away embarassed. JH concern for HH on a date with a jerk and hearing him defend his sister and the sacrifice the twins did for each other was an eye opener for MS about the sibling's relationship. MS learning about JH being the boyriend of DY can be the opportunity and the higlight of MS growth and redemption from a selfcentered, entitled and needy young man, to one who can learn to be gracious, thoughtful and considerate, someone who has the strength to take no for an anwer even if hurts his pride as he learns that he is not the center of the universe because others live in it too.  That realization in itself will open the universe to him and someday the woman meant for him even if it is not DY. 

All these ish are dragging way to long. 

Sometimes, too many conflicts don't make a good drama. Some of these writers should have this at the back of their minds

Viewers most times want conflicts resolved quick and have an easy flow dramas.  I don't know about others but dramas, music and other sorts of entertainments are for relaxation and enjoyment.

So I really get distracted and lose interest if the angst continues from episode to episode. 

CSW and all his excuses for stealing the sperm specimens of ET. It is time to speak out and resolve the illness together. Don't let the innocent ES suffers unnecessarily. Dont blame ET for innocently donated blood to save ES at that critical moment.:angry:

I can never understand the in-laws in SK.:sweatingbullets: Does WAM have the rights to ask MY to set up a cafe for her mama-boy's son? She should teach KS to grow a spine instead of taking the easy way out. Finally WAM showing her true colours and very colourful indeed. SH will not be having a good time in the house. 

WAM: "SH. We are doing the whole thing for our family. Right now, your family are KS and herself" Then why must MY give her the cafe if her family has only 3 members. SMH.. 

When ET went to CSW's hotel room to pick up Anna. He said "Anna, Dad is here". CSW was looking at him suspiciously, probably thinking he found out everything. 

HH has a weird stiff ex-boss. I hope JH and MS went there to give him some punches. 
Until next sat which is always so far away. :lol:

@newyee, I suppose my bar for character change is higher. For me transformation and growth for a character comes when the character acknowledges that his/her behavior and attitude that hurt others need to be corrected. I don’t see that from MS yet. He still looks down his nose at the Parks even calling their house shabby. He still wants MS shares to bring his worthless father back. He only decided to grudgingly help JH because he heard what JH said about HH and was most likely prompted by JH’s sense of urgency and care for his sister. And this getting along with JH that you guys are talking about, I always notice that even at his own house JH is the one who makes an effort to get along with MS. With regards to DY, MS still doesn’t respect her boundaries and makes her uncomfortable. Furthermore, even the worse people can do nice things for the people they like. For me, until he has that self realization about his past behavior and the way it affected MY, JH and HS and repent for the terrible things he did to them, I can’t warm up to him. I hate when stories sweep things under the rug because transformation for me comes with a change of heart and mind. 

ET might be harsh at work but he still is a decent person to his workers (no matter how much they grumble) and the people in his personal life. Also, even that doctor who was gossiping behind ET’s back was yelling at YH and the other intern. Maybe that’s how they do things considering they are responsible for the lives and care of others. In the beginning I disliked ET for the way he treated YH but guess what? He had a change of heart and mind about YH realizing that he misjudged her and was very sorry for it. ET also come from a wealthy enough family and didn’t look down his nose at the Park’s house like a snob while eating there and he also noticed early on the incomparable value of a father like HS. On the other hand, consider what MS was doing to MY and his subordinates at work. A mask at home and a tyrant at work. I wouldn’t put ET there. 

10 hours ago, newyee said:

I am sure ET does care about JH-DY as they are his current and future family but he definitely puts his own interest first. He specifically states that they must help each other but almost immediately upon saying that, he concludes in his thoughts that there is no hope for JH once he gets married. I would expect him to say he will try to convince JJH or something of that effect. It's despicable to suggest something he's not prepared to do. He even hides the fact that JJH likes JH by being indirect about it as it won't be to his advantage if JH gets ahead of him in marriage. If MS is the one who does this, the viewers will be pouncing on him. But none protests since he's ET.

ET is continually being harsh to that young doctor and hence he retaliates by spreading rumours about ET's greed over ES' inheritance which made JJH furious with YH and ES. All these could have been prevented if ET has been more diplomatic and tactful. There are always multiple angles looking at things...

I have a different POV if I may. This is SK family drama therefore, the family and hierarchy dynamics need to be considered.  ET is very different from his sister. He has seen the world and been exposed to different cultures therefore different viewpoints so makes him more open yet he also considers the viewpoints of the culture and the family he was born in especially his sister who is predisposed and inclined to traditional attitudes and outlook. He is the eldest son of his family and by traditional definition succeeds or inherits the household head. ET is living in his sister's home and doing his best to comply with the traditional view of his older sister even when it creates conflict when they differ about marriage views. JJH believes in the old tradition of arranged marriage beneficial to the family and therefore beneficial to her brother. ET has already made clear that YH is the woman he will marry and he has done what is necessary as per tradition to earn the approval of the elder Park the father and head of Park family and YH siblings. JH has not had the chance to do the same with DY's family. ET knows the difficulty JH will have to face with JJH. ET thinks that if he marries YH first then he will be the eldest son of both families and according to the mores of tradition, would have gained leverage to have a say and intercede for DY whom he adores and JH whom he likes and approves of. If that was the case then ET was not thinking selfishly but strategically and benificently for himself and JH. I don't think he ever said that there was no hope for JH. 

As for being continually harsh with the doctor, I don't see ET targeting only that doctor but he does it to everyone including YH and that part is dramatization because hospital rounds is more of a discussion but maybe that is how it is done there? That is not an excuse for a doctor to spread rumors which includes information about a patient (ES) in the hospital. It is unprofessional. He violated the Privacy Act Law by discussing private information of a patient loudly where anyone can hear. That can get him fired or sued and every health professional know and are trained regarding the Privacy Act Law. But this is K drama so that doctor gossiping maybe part of the drama angst to spread gossip re ES/YH. 

5 hours ago, watchumlots said:

@NewYee:  Ahhhhh. That's right!  The CuteKiddo needs a transfusion because she has anemia.

I overlooked that aspect of the scenario.  

Let's hope there's nothing serious about ES illness and she will heal completely. I have no interest in what they will do about CSW so long as ES is fully recovered and acknowledged ET as her bio dad.

16 hours ago, zenya22 said:

I don't think he ever said that there was no hope for JH. 

As for being continually harsh with the doctor, I don't see ET targeting only that doctor but he does it to everyone including YH and that part is dramatization because hospital rounds is more of a discussion but maybe that is how it is done there? That is not an excuse for a doctor to spread rumors which includes information about a patient (ES) in the hospital. It is unprofessional. He violated the Privacy Act Law by discussing private information of a patient loudly where anyone can hear. That can get him fired or sued and every health professional know and are trained regarding the Privacy Act Law. But this is K drama so that doctor gossiping maybe part of the drama angst to spread gossip re ES/YH. 

At ep 36 21:05min onwards, ET is hiding the fact that JJH has good impression of JH. He says JH should rely on him (to win JJH favour) and should call him bro-in-law. JH suspects ET is trying to split him & DY. ET denies and says 'lets change direction and help each other'. The conversation ends with ET thinking 'Sorry, JH, if only either one of us can get married, it has to be me for certain'. 

Well, it depends on how the viewers interpret it.

I am thinking that the SK culture is rather extreme in mannerism. Most superiors will bark mercilessly at their subordinates for any mistakes made while expecting them to continue to respect and submit to them, which amazingly most will. But I feel there are better ways to treat workers even if they made mistakes as they are dealing with adults and not kids. 

Maybe I have higher expectations of ET character as he is the main lead and a matured and macho man. :D

@celebrianna It's obvious ET character is meant to be more matured and desirable than MS in this drama. 

For MS, he is adopted by MY and she can't possibly discipline him like her own so he's spoilt by her wealth and high-life as that's how she lives. Naturally he finds HS house shabby and is frank about it as he is bearing negative feelings about the pact with HS then. But subsequently, he visits the house when he's drunk and eats ramyeon with the twins without complaint and even asks YH about ES. To DY, I feel that his action is acceptable as he's not seen as too forthcoming when he realises she has a bf. He still harbours hope but at least he's not secretly scheming or seeking CK's help to split the couple etc. And DY says MS attitude towards them in the office has improved.

For ET, I find that he has a bad-temper at work but is kind to his patient and exceptionally sweet to the people he loves. I find it hard to understand such people with inconsistent character. But as I've mentioned earlier,  it could be SK workplace's culture to be cold/stringent/bossy towards subordinates though ET is overreacting.  But what's with him pulling JH by the collar when he doesn't know he's YH's bro? Does one treat another differently only if he's closely related to someone you love? Though he's from a rich family like MS, he's not into 'chaebol' but has a different aspiration as a volunteer doc in Africa. Hence he cannot be picky about the living condition or social status of people. Also, there's a wide age gap between MS & ET.

Archived