[Drama 2018] Shall We Live Together/ Marry Me Now? 같이 살래요

larus

Wrritten Preview EPISODE 37 
유하 (한지혜)는 성운 (황동주)에게 유전자 검사 결과를 밝히고, 은수 (서연우)의 병이 친족 수혈 부작용 때문으로 밝혀질 경우 용서하지 않겠다고 분노를 쏟아 낸다. 죄책감과 자책으로 괴로운 성운 한편.
Based on google translation..
Yu Ha revealed DNA test result to CSW. She said she will not forgive CSW if illness of Eun Su is due to side effect of blood transfusion.

CSW feels guilty of his action? This part of the translation I am not so sure haha.

If you recall, in Episode 35 CSW comment to Eun Tae was "don't tell me you donated your blood for Eun Su's transfusion".

He knew Eun Tae is Eun Su's biological dad. There is risk in getting blood from an immediate family for blood transfusion. This explains rashes on Eun Su's arm. He knew and he didn't stop second transfusion with Eun Tae's blood? 

Imagine if Eun Tae discovers all this! How would he feel, especially looking at EunSu's condition? What would he do?

Happy Friday to all! :heart:

Cutie... her latest photoshoot...

3.JPG?type=w740

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So he is the dad then from the sounds of it.

This article "suggests" his sperm was "stolen". Haha so weird to say sperm was stolen.

In one the paras, it said... according on Mr Google ... :lol: "The reason for stealing the sperm of Jung Eun-tae for research purposes may be revealed"

Refering to E36.

News article

9 minutes ago, Cestbon said:

This article "suggests" his sperm was "stolen". Haha so weird to say sperm was stolen.

In one the paras, it said... according on Mr Google ... :lol: "The reason for stealing the sperm of Jung Eun-tae for research purposes may be revealed"

Refering to E36.

News article

Ha ET is going to be pissed but also happy its going to be really mixed.

I think he always wanted a child.

ES condition is very worrisome. The hospital is very modern and technologically advanced so hopefully, they can find a solution. I have no idea what ET's reaction to CSW will be who made a stupid decision for the sake of his pride to steal something that was never meant for the purpose it was stolen for. CSW never realized the far-reaching consequences his one irresponsible act to save his pride and secure inheritance would be. YH I think will become one mama bear when ES health will become more compromised. Maybe this will make ET/YH relationship tighter as they close ranks to protect their daughter. 

On 7/21/2018 at 6:26 AM, Lunkera said:

Wow, so it seems like they won't drag with the DNA Test. That's a new one. I guess they don't have time to drag it considering ES condition and the drama soon being in the ending phase.

Looks like they will not drag for too long. Entertainment Weekly E1724 showed CSW apologised to Eun Su in her hospital bed.

But not sure when Eun Tae will find out.

Kdrama always gives the impression that it is almost impossible to get a permanent office job in SK such that once a person is being recruited, he would stay put for life. For instance, in JH's case, we saw him suffering from MS at first but he persisted and when he had finally decided to quit, he looked so hopeless. Now we see DY worrying about MS finding out about them and giving JH a hard time. Can't she just be frank with JH and he can quit and look for a new job if that happens? He has more working experience now and should be more mobile. Also, he's still young and can start all over.

Wow! I did not know that it could be a risk.

The condition is named Transfusion Associated Graft Versus Host Disease (TA-GVHD). TA-GVHD, as the name suggests, is the engraftment and proliferation of T-lymphocytes from the donor's blood in transfusion recipients, leading to tissue damage and death, eventually.

It can be prevented by irradiating the blood relation’s blood donation to inactivate the white blood cells. However in the case of our drama here, it must be known it is a relative blood in the first place

However, Eun Soo has another two donors on stand-by. For Eun Tae to do so, his blood need to go for a special procedure.

@newyee, I always wondered about job availability in SK too since many times their drama shows make it seem so difficult to find a job but I did hear previously that it is indeed difficult to find jobs in SK. I also think that unless the job situation is truly terrible, most people would hold on to it especially if they had been searching a long time for a job. JH seem to like his job now and DY as well. I hope they’re able to sort things out. I also think that DY should trust JH more and tell him about this matter because he would was also involved in her decision from what was revealed from her thoughts.

@Jackie1048, the first time I ever heard about the possibility of a patient’s condition deteriorating because of a relative’s blood transfusion was in Autumn Concerto where the father was rejected from giving a transfusion to his little son because it would lead to complications. He also didn’t know like ET that the child was his son.

2 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

The condition is named Transfusion Associated Graft Versus Host Disease (TA-GVHD). TA-GVHD, as the name suggests, is the engraftment and proliferation of T-lymphocytes from the donor's blood in transfusion recipients, leading to tissue damage and death, eventually.

It can be prevented by irradiating the blood relation’s blood donation to inactivate the white blood cells. However in the case of our drama here, it must be known it is a relative blood in the first place

However, Eun Soo has another two donors on stand-by. For Eun Tae to do so, his blood need to go for a special procedure.

We don't really know if her rash is from a blood reaction or from an infection she picked up from the hotel. Her body defense system is already compromised and bringing her to a hotel where she could have been exposed to some infectious germs. And did ET not give  ES blood in the earlier episodes? How did ES not have a reaction then? Unless he had his blood irradiated at that time? We are only seeing the preview. It might not be that serious as TA-GVHD. Please, writers, don't make ES get sicker than she already is.

ES's illness is serious, WAM finds out about HS/MY.  They are going to drag out ET knowing about ES - what an annoyance.

Ep 36

• ES wakes with ET being there for her, she tells him about CSW, they going on a trip via plane, her not wanting to go as she is sick etc.  ET tells her to go to sleep.
  • YH returns after being told when to come for the DNA result, YH/ET are in ES's room while he comforts her.  YH gets upset at CSW's actions.  They leave the room and talk to HS/MY; ET tells  them what ES said when she woke up. HS/MY/YH found everything strange.
  • CSW has CHK check on ES at the hospital.
  • The rest of the Park family are at the hospital checking on ES.  SH and the rest question CSW's actions.
  • YH is at home and confirms that she has ES's passport, she tells HS who looks into it at the passport office. 
  • YH goes to Haea, slaps CSW and confronts him about ES.  CSW comes up with excuses, YH throws that away states her facts to the issue and leaves.
  • DY talks to her coworkers about leaving, its light.  MS calls her about work, later angrily but frustratingly asking about the reason for  her rejection.  DY tells him that she is not interested in him, likes someone else and leaves, she praises herself after walking away
  • YH talks to Dr. Kang about ES's illness.  YH/ET are there for ES when she woke up.
  • JJH follows JH/DY holding hands, walking and talking.  DY's talk is a bit on the deep side which has JH curious but she is not saying anything much.  JJH sees how JH care for DY, JH drops her off and wonders what is bothering DY.  
  • JH introduces himself to JJH, they meet over drinks and talk about DY.  JJH  asks a few questions and is impressed with JH's response, she leaves but JH is of the belief that JJH does not like him.
  • JJH tells ET that she likes JH etc.  ET is worried knowing the dynamics, its a somewhat light moment with them with her telling ET not to say anything to DY as to her knowing as she leaves.
  • JH calls ET, tells him of he seeing JJH and that he thinks that she does not like him. ET knowing otherwise uses this to his advantage over JH.
  • MS gets drunk and goes to the Park's house saying that he came because no one is at his home.  HH/JH are there, MS continues to drink while JH looks over him.  JH finds out that MS got rejected by the person that he likes and gives him the wrong advice as to being persistent not knowing that the person is DY.  Before he nods off, MS says what he likes about her, the next morning he runs from the house embarrassed, JH tells HS/MY about MS.
  • MY worries about MS and wonders the reason for it, she blames herself.  HS talks about MS's father helping out for MS's sake, she says that she will think about it.
  • ET comes to ES's room to play but YH sends him away.  Gossipy couple are keeping ES occupied, happy time.  The lady tells YH about a rash on ES's arm, ET is informed about this, they go to the room taking tests on ES.  The test results comes out not saying much, YH talks to ET about this. She leaves, ET hugs and comforts YH.
  • CSW meets Dr. Kang, they talk about ES's medical condition where she is deducing the reason.  CSW worries about ES, meanwhile YH looks into books to find out ES's illness.
  • There is a rude customer to DY, MS tries to resolve it but got cut instead.  MS tries to fix the cut, DY is kind to him and tries to leave.  MS insists that she stays, DY says no to that and about feelings etc. Later CK tries to convince DY to see MS she says no etc.
  • WAM tries to find out about HS/MY.
  • Stiff boss and HH go on a date, its a game between them.
  • CSW sees Dr. Kang to talk about ES but was interrupted by CK who sees them.  Dr. Kang lies as to why CSW is there.  There is a discussion at home about CSW/YH/ES by CK/JJH/ET.  ET defends YH/ES while JJH says why she is nervous about the whole thing and objects to the relationship.
  • ES is missing CSW and lets HS/MY know this.  
  • WAM finds out that HS/MY are living together, she is not happy.  Its none of your business as they are not answerable to you.
  • YH comes up with a possible cause for ES's illness, she talks to ET who confirms the dangers related to child as it could result in death, not knowing that he is the dada.  YH checks ES and based on the symptoms confirms that ET is the father, she got the DNA result that confirms this and is in a somewhat shockish mode.
  • CSW secretly visits ES, they have a nice talk with him full of guilt and tears.  CSW says he does not deserve to be ES father etc.  he leaves the room and calls ET.  YH sees the men.  Show ends

Preview

• JH sees MS helping/being nice to DY.
  • MY sees the DNA envelope in YH's drawer and lets HS know about it
  • ET discusses ES's illness with Dr. Kang and the strangeness of it.
  • ET has a document in relation to Transfusion Associated Graft Versus Host Disease (TA-GVHD), seeing some post-its on it which has him curious.

Thoughts

One of the most annoying things about Kdrama is when they have a tendency to drag things out for too long when its not necessary to do so.  Most of us viewers suspected that ET was the dada from 2 months ago with how we see they playing it or was it wishful thinking.  YH for her child need to stop keeping critical secrets as the resolution could have started from this episode, instead they do this and worsen ES's illness.  Although it ended with CSW seeing ET, it is clear from more of the preview that ET does not know because its possible that the talk did not happen due to YH seeing them.  

JJH likes JH due to his sincerity, however I wonder how long will this last if she finds out about the connection to YH/ES/HS/MY and ET.  ET would love to keep this a secret until the marriage happens but that's not going to happen.  As for WAM, get a life, she is so materialistic trying to benefit from HS/MY relationship, it seems that she will be taught a lesson through this.

Another annoyance is endless forgiveness of CSW due to ES.  As predicted, there will be no punishment e.g jail for him but he filled with guilt as to his failure as a father to ES.

Gone for now, take care.  Until the next episode.

Archived