Oh Yeon Soo 오연수

koalabear

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OYS..why u so beauty at ur age now?:phew:

I think you have a huge crush on OYS..heheh!!! I really admire her because not only that her beauty is timeless her acting is getting better and better!!! Her acting in Bittersweet Life is really amazing but now that I'm watching Bad Guy I'm like stunned and cheering up for her!! Wow wow wow!! She's amazing! You should visit her twitter who knows you might get a reponse from her!!!

If SM agency continues to provide more kdramas for her I'm sure in the next 1 or 2 years she'll get an award. I hope she gets one..regardless if she's turning 40 she still is talented and beautiful!!!

Guest nokaki

I think you have a huge crush on OYS..heheh!!! I really admire her because not only that her beauty is timeless her acting is getting better and better!!! Her acting in Bittersweet Life is really amazing but now that I'm watching Bad Guy I'm like stunned and cheering up for her!! Wow wow wow!! She's amazing! You should visit her twitter who knows you might get a reponse from her!!!

If SM agency continues to provide more kdramas for her I'm sure in the next 1 or 2 years she'll get an award. I hope she gets one..regardless if she's turning 40 she still is talented and beautiful!!!

ha ha she hits my heart badly! age jz a numbr. i did visit her twitter but till nw no respond. but its ok i'll keep trying :phew:

look at her Aigoo how sexy she is :phew:

myphoto.jpgmyphoto4.jpgmyphoto5.jpg

OYS 한밤의 tv연예 Interview 2010.08.06

20100806075500750l30830.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2010-08-05

20100806085753867e70907.jpg

2010080523505710011.jpg

src:Yahoo! Korea

Part 1

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/resource/template/contents/44_netv.jsp?vProgId=1000012&vVodId=V0000287603&vMenuId=1008740&uccid=10000542070&st=0&cooper=NAVER

Part 2

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/resource/template/contents/44_netv.jsp?vProgId=1000012&vVodId=V0000287603&vMenuId=1008740&uccid=10000542071&st=0&cooper=NAVER

src:

Naver/SBS

*will try to post another version if I can find another link*

ha ha she hits my heart. age jz a numbr. i did visit her twitter but till nw no respond. but its ok i'll keep trying :phew:

look at her Aigoo how sexy she is :phew:

myphoto.jpgmyphoto4.jpgmyphoto5.jpg

she might not reply coz she might be shy to reply in english. kepp tryinh who knows she might reply!!! i agree she's really pretty and talented.

Guest nokaki

she might not reply coz she might be shy to reply in english. kepp tryinh who knows she might reply!!! i agree she's really pretty and talented.

k i will. i x interested in social web. i made twitter bcoz of her :phew: hope she wil reply me soon :wub:

^ I think you can try tweeting in Korean, just use Google Translation if you want to send her a message...I think she does reply to the posts of her fans. I've been a fan of hers since 2004 so like what I said in my last post I'm glad that she really reaches out to her fans via her Twitter and Cyworld accounts. I follow her too but I'm too shy to send to write a message lol!

About the interview, since I'm not fluent nor good in Korean I just got to understand some bits of the interview

-she was happy and thankful to the overwhelming attention that she receives right now due to the drama Bad Guy, some had commented that her popularity as a more experienced/veteran actress can be compared to an idol (since younger generation of actors/singers are popular these days). She was even surprised at the age range of her visitors in her homepage (one example was a fan in his/her 20s) and at the beginning of the clip she really had the crowd approaching her since she's really pretty and accommodating that one fan even gave her a note

- She started as a CF(TV ad)model for a Chocolate brand in 1988 and then auditioned in MBC's Open Audition a year after which led her to start her acting career in 1990. She auditioned for she wanted to go to College (didn't get to understand this part) and initially wanted to be a writer as acting didn't crossed her mind back then. One of her earliest roles was in the hit drama, Eyes of Dawn (1991)

- She also told a story about her married life with fellow actor Son Ji-chang

hope this helps but there are more actually said in the interview that I enjoyed watching it. I must now resume watching Bad Guy to see her good acting :)

Guest nokaki

^ I think you can try tweeting in Korean, just use Google Translation if you want to send her a message...I think she does reply to the posts of her fans. I've been a fan of hers since 2004 so like what I said in my last post I'm glad that she really reaches out to her fans via her Twitter and Cyworld accounts. I follow her too but I'm too shy to send to write a message lol!

About the interview, since I'm not fluent nor good in Korean I just got to understand some bits of the interview

-she was happy and thankful to the overwhelming attention that she receives right now due to the drama Bad Guy, some had commented that her popularity as a more experienced/veteran actress can be compared to an idol (since younger generation of actors/singers are popular these days). She was even surprised at the age range of her visitors in her homepage (one example was a fan in his/her 20s) and at the beginning of the clip she really had the crowd approaching her since she's really pretty and accommodating that one fan even gave her a note

- She started as a CF(TV ad)model for a Chocolate brand in 1988 and then auditioned in MBC's Open Audition a year after which led her to start her acting career in 1990. She auditioned for she wanted to go to College (didn't get to understand this part) and initially wanted to be a writer as acting didn't crossed her mind back then. One of her earliest roles was in the hit drama, Eyes of Dawn (1991)

- She also told a story about her married life with fellow actor Son Ji-chang

hope this helps but there are more actually said in the interview that I enjoyed watching it. I must now resume watching Bad Guy to see her good acting :)

thanks for d information. ya her gud acting overlap the lead actress. i rely x stand of her smile :phew:

Guest nokaki

i want to leave a message in her cyworld but i can't do it..i think to leave a message i have to sign-up or be a member first!!!

did u mean OYS has account there too? is it korean one? hard to attract her in korean language :sweatingbullets:

I never knew who Oh Yeon Soo was, while watching bad guy that is when I notice her and fall for her. Her acting was super, amazing, beautiful, elegant, attractive and smart (that all I can describe her as of now). One word for her and her character as TR "Uncontrolable attraction". This is my frist time seeing OYS acted in a drama and she had already capture my heart. It is also my first time watching a korean drama that I love the 2nd female lead then the 1st female lead. Her acting was so superor when compare to Han Ga In. However, I still love Han ga In. I find HGI character as Jae In was boring, But the last 3 episode Han Ga In acting was better. OYS as TR is a character that will stay in my memory forever. I know that she is the main character in a drama called "Bittersweet". I think I will try to watch that drama later but as of now I can't withdraw her character as Tae ra yet. Aw man! I love her her expressing in every scene making me wanting more. I wish that she and KNG can be together in the end but it not. It was heart breaking when she find out who GW as KNG was? However, she still love him and she act so well that I can feel her pain. Her relationship with GW was great because I feel love, whereas, JI with Gw I feel as a friend. OYS and KNG steal the spot light in Bad Guy. OYS as TR is what make me want to watch Bad Guy everyweek. My last question for the drama Bad Guy is that does GW ever love TR, even just a second or a minute? I hope the answer is yes, what about you guy here?

Guest nokaki

I never knew who Oh Yeon Soo was, while watching bad guy that is when I notice her and fall for her.  Her acting was super, amazing, beautiful, elegant,  attractive and smart (that all I can describe her as of now).  One word for her and her character as TR "Uncontrolable attraction".  This is my frist time seeing OYS acted in a drama and she had already capture my heart.  It is also my first time watching a korean drama that I love the 2nd female lead then the 1st female lead.  Her acting was so superor when compare to Han Ga In. However, I still love Han ga In.  I find HGI character as Jae In was boring,  But the last 3 episode Han Ga In acting was better.  OYS as TR is a character that will stay in my memory forever.  I know that she is the main character in a drama called "Bittersweet".  I think I will try to watch that drama later but as of now I can't withdraw her character as Tae ra yet.  Aw man! I love her her expressing in every scene making me wanting more.  I wish that she and KNG can be together in the end but it not.  It was heart breaking when she find out who GW as KNG was? However, she still love him and she act so well that I can feel her pain.  Her relationship with GW was great because I feel love, whereas, JI with Gw I feel as a friend.  OYS and KNG steal the spot light in Bad Guy. OYS as TR is what make me want to watch Bad Guy everyweek.  My last question for the drama Bad Guy is that does GW ever love TR, even just a second or a minute? I hope the answer is yes, what about you guy here?

ha ha one more fall for her. i rely luv the scene between them TR-GW.  may i borrow ur word "Uncontrolable attraction". its rely suit her.

i think ya He does luv her.he crying, falling n can u see frm his eyes, facial exp n body language. It was lov that his keep inside..so tragic

im gonna miss My Tae-ra or in othr word my OYS :phew:

myphoto2-1.jpg

To Nokaki:

"Uncontrolable Attraction" is what she said to GW but GW didn't said anything in return so I want to said that to her, :D in last conversation with him.  I can feel his love for her but the SBS Bad Guy character  chart stated that GW use her not love her, so I was like WHAT? But yes I can feel GW love for TR during the scene at the restaurant where GW said I'm sorry for loving you to TR and also at the last scene as you mention "i think ya He does luv her.he crying, falling n can u see frm his eyes, facial exp n body language". I personally think that GW at the end love both JI and TR. Lucky, GW get lot of girly love in this drama but die without anyone notice. It so sad! 

I hope that OYS will continue to rock the style of TR character later on when she act in another drama or movie because she look hot and fine.  In bittersweet drama seem like it doesn't suit her I can't recognize her at first. I think it because of her character in that drama.  Well she is cute in bittersweet and mighty hot in Bad Guy, haha :) Eventhough, she is alot older than I'm but I think she is really talented because not a lot of married women willing to act in those kind of hot role.  Anyway, do you know what her next drama or movie?

Guest nokaki

To Nokaki:

"Uncontrolable Attraction" is what she said to GW but GW didn't said anything in return so I want to said that to her, :D in last conversation with him.  I can feel his love for her but the SBS Bad Guy character  chart stated that GW use her not love her, so I was like WHAT? But yes I can feel GW love for TR during the scene at the restaurant where GW said I'm sorry for loving you to TR and also at the last scene as you mention "i think ya He does luv her.he crying, falling n can u see frm his eyes, facial exp n body language". I personally think that GW at the end love both JI and TR. Lucky, GW get lot of girly love in this drama but die without anyone notice. It so sad! 

I hope that OYS will continue to rock the style of TR character later on when she act in another drama or movie because she look hot and fine.  In bittersweet drama seem like it doesn't suit her I can't recognize her at first. I think it because of her character in that drama.  Well she is cute in bittersweet and mighty hot in Bad Guy, haha :) Eventhough, she is alot older than I'm but I think she is really talented because not a lot of married women willing to act in those kind of hot role.  Anyway, do you know what her next drama or movie?

i agree wf u. she's hot & sexy. till now there is no new drama/movie. i got link  http://twitpic.com/2b9hjm from her twitter.

may someone that understand korean explain me B)

did u mean OYS has account there too? is it korean one? hard to attract her in korean language :sweatingbullets:

she has a Cyworld account (Korean). you can check the first post for the link. she made the account in 2004 after her drama, A Second Proposal ended in which at that time was one of the highest rated dramas of that year, and established her comeback after giving birth to her second child. But I think you might need to register to be able to post a message

some of her memorable works are A Second Proposal, Bittersweet Life/La Dolce Vita and Jumong (in which I created a thread for her here since I loved her role as Lady Yoohwa in the drama)

about this link

http://twitpic.com/2b9hjm

it was a photobook of sorts if I'm not mistaken that was given to her by members of the Bad Guy DC Gallery (a forum in Korean) as a gift of the fans. she had received the same treatment from the DC gallery members when she did La Dolce Vita two years ago

as for her next project, there is no news yet but she has this policy of doing 1 production per year so most likely (hopefully not) we might see her again in a new project next year which for me is a good choice since she can take time to choose another good role. She is one of those actresses in her generation that ages gracefully and had honed her craft for over 20 years..

I'll try to look for an HD version of her SBS TV Interview, but I can't promise though. Hopefully there will be a good soul who can post it here

Happy Weekend everyone!

Guest nokaki

she has a Cyworld account (Korean). you can check the first post for the link. she made the account in 2004 after her drama, A Second Proposal ended in which at that time was one of the highest rated dramas of that year, and established her comeback after giving birth to her second child. But I think you might need to register to be able to post a message

some of her memorable works are A Second Proposal, Bittersweet Life/La Dolce Vita and Jumong (in which I created a thread for her here since I loved her role as Lady Yoohwa in the drama)

about this link

http://twitpic.com/2b9hjm

it was a photobook of sorts if I'm not mistaken that was given to her by members of the Bad Guy DC Gallery (a forum in Korean) as a gift of the fans. she had received the same treatment from the DC gallery members when she did La Dolce Vita two years ago

as for her next project, there is no news yet but she has this policy of doing 1 production per year so most likely (hopefully not) we might see her again in a new project next year which for me is a good choice since she can take time to choose another good role. She is one of those actresses in her generation that ages gracefully and had honed her craft for over 20 years..

I'll try to look for an HD version of her SBS TV Interview, but I can't promise though. Hopefully there will be a good soul who can post it here

Happy Weekend everyone!

really thanks 4 ur information. i didn't no that a 2nd proposal had high rate. 1st time i saw her in Bad guy, then i noticed her in Jumong, 2n proposl and bittersweetlife. i fall for her acting in bittersweetlife - she looks cute & beauty there. then i continue watching Bad Guy until the end. Her acting as TR  getting better and more interesting. The way her talk, smile, walk , glance & facial exp in her acting really amazed/captured my heart. what a hot & sexy woman she is! could u believe the woman about 40 still beauty, elegant, smart, up to date in fashion, attracted,  passionate, flutter  & melting me :phew: it is OYS

behind the scene An Opening Art Gallery (Mrs shin) in Bad Guy - she looks natural & beautiful :phew:

myphoto4-1.jpg

Guest nokaki

Please... Can someone translate hers interview on SBS Aug 5? I really really curious what they talking about!!!

i also want to knw much about the content of the interview. maybe koalabear can tell us. koalabear2 where are u?

does anyone knows where can i see Goodbye Sadness. hard to find the old cd. he looks young & pretty there :phew:

Archived