SoulStar<3

bubbles

Guest jess1tym4life

They have a new mv out from 1st story single. It's called "Ihjeul Rae" (or something like that). The guy in that mv looks like lee dong wook - LOL I thought i saw him in that MV :)

OMG i am such a bad fan if anna didn't give me the link i wouldn't know it was this mv u girls were talking about hit jess one..finally an mv where one of the soulstar guys are in & my fav actress koo hye sun this mv rocks & it's my fav song from the album..track 2- forget u

SOULSTAR FT KOO HYE SUN- FORGET U MV

soustarmv5pn.jpg

my banner tribute i was telling anna I think i'm in love with Lee Sueng woo..he looks so cute in the mv

soustarbanner7qk.jpg

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kahel

uwaa! if you guys don't mind sharing the mv, could you kindly upload? *blush* i've only seen the youtube one and seung woo's acting should be eternally saved in our harddrives. kekek

and oh! guys! dl the most recent music wave. soulstar performed. XDDD i'm downloading the whole show as i speak and i wouldn't mind making a cut of soulstar's part to ease the dl time and of course HD space. ^^;;

Guest jess1tym4life

uwaa! if you guys don't mind sharing the mv, could you kindly upload? *blush* i've only seen the youtube one and seung woo's acting should be eternally saved in our harddrives. kekek

and oh! guys! dl the most recent music wave. soulstar performed. XDDD i'm downloading the whole show as i speak and i wouldn't mind making a cut of soulstar's part to ease the dl time and of course HD space. ^^;;

Thanks Kahel for the info i knew they were on a show but didn't know what it was me downloading now will make cuts if u haven't done it yet....man must watch need to see my new crush Lee Seung Woo :w00t:

Guest kahel

i've seen it. they sang just one song...Ijeulrae (Forget You). I was a little disappointed they only sang one song. ;___; Kangta and Vanness took up most of the show. But nonetheless the performance was amazing. I've made a cut. I'm just not sure if we're allowed to post links here. However, you could PM me for the link. ^^ it's better than dling the whole 700mb show. @__@

here are some screencaps off the performance.

chang geun...

Soulstar-060106MusicWave02.jpg

gyu hoon

Soulstar-060106MusicWave04.jpg

seung woo (i went a little overboard with his caps. =P)

Soulstar-060106MusicWave06.jpg

Soulstar-060106MusicWave03.jpg

Soulstar-060106MusicWave05.jpg

soulstar

Soulstar-060106MusicWave01.jpg

man I love this group live.<3333 I hope they sing more songs on Kim Dong Ryul for you.

Guest 177z_Aym

tnx kahel ^__^

omfg lee sang woooooo why do u make my heart beat soo fast whenever i see you aiissshh overlly retarted over lee sang woo hehehe :wub:..

Guest jess1tym4life

I know was disappointed they only sang one song & didn't get interviewed crap..but it was worth it..I actually like LSW in the mv better much cuter..but still so fine...

Guest buaydong

hi everyone ^^ i just listen their songs and i love it so much !!

i love their voice,, it's so great,, but i don't know them much ^^~~

i saw their perf on Music Wave 02.06.06 ,, they're so cool~~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kahel

has anyone confirmed if they were indeed at Kim dong Ryul for you?

haven't had time to dl. T_T I really should find out.

Guest fangorn

** Just One basic rule - Please do not hotlink **

links are deleted

PM me ><

==============

O_O I only know now that Under Your Love was written by Eddie !

Guest jess1tym4life

** Just One basic rule - Please do not hotlink **

o SoulStar - Eraser 33.5 MB WMV

o SoulStar - Ihjeul Rae 35.1 WMV

==============

O_O I only know now that Under Your Love was written by Eddie !

Sorry but we are not allowed to share files in here if they want it they can pm you for it..we don't want this thread to get into trouble by the mods..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kahel

thanks fangorn. but like jjth said it would be much appreciated if you take out the links. >.<

and so yeah they went to Kim Dong Ryul show already! but it's gonna be aired on July 12th though. ^_^ wheee~~~ they look fabulous.

you can absolutely sense the energy and soul even just on the pics! i really hope YG tour will head to SE Asia so I can see these beautiful boys live.

soulstartkdr01.jpg

soulstartkdr02.jpg

soulstartkdr03.jpg

soulstartkdr04.jpg

our dear seung woo

soulstartkdr05.jpg

chang geun reaching those high notes

soulstartkdr06.jpg

gyu hoon looking suave

soulstartkdr07.jpg

immense live performance

soulstartkdr08.jpg

soulstartkdr09.jpg

with kim dong ryul

soulstartkdr10.jpg

backstage

soulstartkdr11.jpg

credti: kim dong ryul site

Guest jess1tym4life

OHhhhhh mega hotness thanks Kahel for pics..must watch show ahh the 12th cool..

Lee seung woo..wohooo :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

GAH I LOVE SOULSTAR.

Ever since the duet with Eddie for his song Love Song, I loved Soulstar. Only I didn't know where to search up for them because Googling Soulstar is like trying to google the band Play. I really really like their song Forget U. Keke.

Hahah they look old - but hot at the same time.

Who was in the Only One for You MV? I didn't really understand that MV either near the end when the guy got a cake for a woman in the hospital. Cause it seemed like he loved the ballerina?

Anyway, hi - I'm Skye! Lol.

Guest .alyak_

This thread lost a page and some posts. Oh well.

I know soompi has been having some server problems...

But is there any new performances on Soulstar? Or any videos?

Guest ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

aw i love how my cousins REALLY love under your love; && they hardly listen to korean artists at all x) <1919

soulstar<1919

Guest kahel

kayla can i call you that? =P anyway, well there isn't much soulstar activity. I'm hoping for a second album soon.

I am saddened that they are not on the YG Family concert plug. :(

Seung Woo though has a brief appearance on Daesungie's eppie on the Big Bang Documentary. short but sweet, he looked like he just woke up though. kekekeke.

Guest kahel

yep, it is indeed true. though i'm not very clear about the whole story. they have a different name i think and sang songs that tvxq recorded. ^-^ i think it was not all of them, but i'm positive seung woo was one of them.

Guest Mr.Holmes

"under u love" is very meaningful song.

i hav a question does anyone in SOULSTAR come from the state?

i doubt bc they sang in English very well.

Archived