SoulStar<3

bubbles

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yaps

their new single is to amazing with a koreanversion of under your love love them i hope they'll release a album soon ^^

i hve a kestion have you seen them on a music show ?? with eraser ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kahel

i have same question as yaps. ^^ i am curious if anyone has clips of them performing live...

I've just recently discovered this group and find myself enthralled. They are amazing. Such a unique combination of voices.

and I didn't know I have already been hearing them all along...from park hwayobi's fourth jib and eddie's first jib which I've gotten hold earlier than soulstar's jib. @__@

now though, i can't get enough of them. If anyone has clips to share, it shall be greatly appreciated. ^^

Guest fangorn

They have a new mv out from 1st story single. It's called "Ihjeul Rae" (or something like that). The guy in that mv looks like lee dong wook - LOL I thought i saw him in that MV :)

Guest kahel

Ijeulrae indeed. ^_^ some kind soul uploaded it at youtube

Ijeulrae MV at youtube

I initially thought the guy at the beginning was Lee Dong wook too when he was smoking. T_T but it does look like soulstar's very own...seung woo.

Guest mpark

LGH is my favorite. I love this group, they're really good singers adn I love their songs. Such an awesome group. Thanks for the MV's!!! ^^

I think I have a couple of their performances too, I'll upload when I have time. I hope they have a comeback soon >.< since I haven't seen them yet...

but wow, its been awhile since I came here XD

Guest kahel

bubbles yay! i shall be waiting for that. ^^

i read some posts from soulstar's official site and it's indeed seung woo on the ijeulrae MV! <3

and they're gonna perform on MBC's Kim Dong Ryul for you. They're gonna do a telerecording session on June 12! whee. if you guys are in korea, the ticket reservation are open until june 7 so go to their website now. ^_^

Guest 177z_Aym

i really think they deserve more

they really are freakin amazing

they have the potential <3

i luv soulstar

i 2nd that...i think they really deserve more than what they have now.....i hope mr. yg can promote them (ex. gameshows and stuff like that) i thnk they would get more recognition doing that...they already have the voice and damn can they sing..they just need more exposure...soo ppol will get to know them more

Guest jess1tym4life

They haven't done any perf since the single released last time i checked their schedule they were only on radio shows..they need to perf more their talents are being hidden away from the audience..

Guest 177z_Aym

what jess...are you 4real they are only doing radio shows...i wonder what MR. YG is doing to them...i mean sometimes i kinda dislike him..ex. he doesn't even know the release of his artist album>>i mean what is he holding back...its not like they don't like them..and dang they can sing and they have what it takes to do what they have to do..it seems like his holding soo much from his artist that they get chocked up and they ending up leaving the ent. and i dunno if this concerns WHEESUNG leaving but i kinda feel it like that

they are no promotion on the artist at all..and they don't even go to gameshows....aigoo his busy doing his YG JAPAN n sth like that...and his driving his artist away from him...i want him too keep all this good artist but his only focus in one situation and it kinda sux....and i'm not saying this against se7en..i love this boy but his not the only money making machine in the company..all his artist can also do the same if they have the same exposure as se7en does....ahhh i dunno i still support yg ent..hope he makes the right decision...

Guest jess1tym4life

I checked their schedule again they were on sbs on the 23rd..don't know waht it was..they will be on sbs on the 1st next month than mbc later on..still not much wonder what those shows are..i hope thay will release a full album the single isn't really something u can promote..

What? They`re only doing Radio Shows? They really need to do more live performances! When i first heard "Only One For Me"..i was hooked..and wanted more SoulStar! I only saw one of their live performances from youtube..but that made me love them even more! They sound great live and their powerful voices are just..i can`t even find the word xD. I just wish they`d get recognized more.

Does anyone know of any fansites or forums that has more info. on SoulStar? i`d really like to find out more about them..

Guest machiskyblade

they really got the blend!!! im loving them! and i was happy knowing that they're christians ;)

what jess...are you 4real they are only doing radio shows...i wonder what MR. YG is doing to them...i mean sometimes i kinda dislike him..ex. he doesn't even know the release of his artist album>>i mean what is he holding back...its not like they don't like them..and dang they can sing and they have what it takes to do what they have to do..it seems like his holding soo much from his artist that they get chocked up and they ending up leaving the ent. and i dunno if this concerns WHEESUNG leaving but i kinda feel it like that

they are no promotion on the artist at all..and they don't even go to gameshows....aigoo his busy doing his YG JAPAN n sth like that...and his driving his artist away from him...i want him too keep all this good artist but his only focus in one situation and it kinda sux....and i'm not saying this against se7en..i love this boy but his not the only money making machine in the company..all his artist can also do the same if they have the same exposure as se7en does....ahhh i dunno i still support yg ent..hope he makes the right decision...

yeah i very much agree.. they shouldn't focus on one artist alone... YG talents so far are the best for me... i hope the thing with JYP concentrating too much on Rain that he neglected other artists like GOD won't happen in YG

Guest kahel

I think YG is pushing them forward now. from their official site they've got a major TV appearance soon from the MBC's Kim Dong Ryul for you show soon. <3 so maybe our hunger for live performances shall be alleviated? hopefully.

The first time I've discovered them, I've done a couple of internet searches on korean sites and could only find a handful perfs. @_@ Probably 1 or 2. Which is sad because they perform really well live.

If anyone is interested, I have LQ of their Only One for Me perf on MTV Live Wow. Radio performances of Ijeulrae on Kiss The Radio. I could upload if anyone wants it.

--> http://cafe.daum.net/soulstar for anyone who understands korean. >.<

and I think YG gives a fairly good exposure of their artists and they treat them well. It's just maybe the live performances aren't easy to plan. You could see that the artist that perform on Music Core, Inkigayo etc are usually artists that are mainstream or quite popular. I guess maybe they're pushing soulstar to perform on different shows before going ahead with those shows. I hope, 'cause they are amazing live.

machiskyblade i've got the lyrics for under your soul korean version. ^^

Guest kahel

here's the lyrics for under your love as requested.

Under Your Love - SoulStar

Composed by: Eddie

verse1)

softer than the breeze

you came in my life and stayed

then you took my little broken heart

I'm under you love your love

pretty girl of mine

when i told you to stay

forever was the word you used

you're the sweetest thing i've ever known

i was under your love

I want the rest of my life you

i need your love

chorus)

closer than the sun

cooler than the rain

ooh girl you gave me light

ooh i'm under your love

love forever more

love you are my sunshine

ooh i'm under your love under your love *2

verse2)

now that i'm with you

i'm better every growing day

and our love is stronger every way

i'm under your love, your love

angel of mine

until the day i die

i'm staying with you for all my whole life

and i'm never gonna make you cry

i'm under your love

I want the rest of my life with you

i need your love

chorus)

closer than the sun

cooler than the rain

ooh i'm under your love

love forever more

love you are my sunshine

ooh i'm under your love under your love *2

credit: cyworld.com for the lyrics. ^^

Guest 177z_Aym

tnx kahel..wow great lyrics i love it..soo meaningful...

newayz off topic hehehe i was watching this video of WANTED..it kinda reminded me of them hehehe...i'm soo crazy i just got started liking them now that they are gone :tears: why why why....

Archived