SoulStar<3

bubbles

Guest Mardi09

It's so quiet in here--I was beginning to wonder if Chang Geun and Seung Woo have been doing their military service. I haven't seen any of them for a long time---I should have posted this earlier, but due to Take projects and other things, I didn't think of it until now (sorry ><)...I was looking for a small pic of Kyuhoon to add to my Take anniversary posting, and couldn't find one--thought I would check here. I don't know if anyone knows this, but our Sungjae has started his own side business of singing for weddings-- and Kyuhoon is one of the other artists. Here's the website:

http://www.weddingvoice.co.kr/

you can see the tiny fuzzy pic here in Take's thread (I can't get that page on the site to load for me either)--

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...0&start=700

OH...that's so cool.

Gosh, I wish they'd hurry up with that second album they claimed to have said was going to come out...

Military service? Hm...I've never heard of that....

uh....they performed last year.....during....I forgot....but....the videos were uploaded on youtube last time...hm..

Well anyway, here's the picture from the wedding site

SoulstarKyuhoonWeddingVoiceStar.jpg

Thanks for sharing MythoonA

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so quiet in here--I was beginning to wonder if Chang Geun and Seung Woo have been doing their military service. I haven't seen any of them for a long time---I should have posted this earlier, but due to Take projects and other things, I didn't think of it until now (sorry ><)...I was looking for a small pic of Kyuhoon to add to my Take anniversary posting, and couldn't find one--thought I would check here. I don't know if anyone knows this, but our Sungjae has started his own side business of singing for weddings-- and Kyuhoon is one of the other artists.

It's good to see that Kyuhoon is out and about. It's been 7 months since the group's last event. I'm going to be so happy when they release their 2nd album, whenever that is. I really want to hear new Soulstar songs. I miss their performances T__T

Thanks for the news! Hopefully we can hear more from SS soon.

OH...that's so cool.

Gosh, I wish they'd hurry up with that second album they claimed to have said was going to come out...

Military service? Hm...I've never heard of that....

uh....they performed last year.....during....I forgot....but....the videos were uploaded on youtube last time...hm..

Well anyway, here's the picture from the wedding site

Thanks for sharing MythoonA

you're welcome--it's not a bad pic of him, either. There are clips of our Take Boys singing (it's Sungjae's own business) maybe there are some of Kyuhoon performing, too... I still can't get in there to see anything other than what's been posted. -.-

• 4 weeks later...

Mardi09 thank you so much for the Under the Radar page! These guys definitely need more attention!

Kyuhoon recently made a short video for soulist.com (a vocal community). He introduced himself as "Soulstar's Lee Kyuhoon." I don't know why, but i felt really happy listening to that. It's been so long since these guys released something new & performed together. It kind of gave me hope that they will be back soon. haha.

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=fFufTWRYIl8$

Screencaps:

15498434flv000022866.jpg

15498434flv000010166.jpg

15498434flv000013300.jpg

Guest Mardi09

Mardi09 thank you so much for the Under the Radar page! These guys definitely need more attention!

Kyuhoon recently made a short video for soulist.com (a vocal community). He introduced himself as "Soulstar's Lee Kyuhoon." I don't know why, but i felt really happy listening to that. It's been so long since these guys released something new & performed together. It kind of gave me hope that they will be back soon. haha.

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=fFufTWRYIl8$

Screencaps:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9734/1549...lv000022866.jpg

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8377/1549...lv000010166.jpg

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/916/15498434flv000013300.jpg

wow, thanks so much for sharing the caps and video ^^

the site...is amazing. i see so many underrated artists that have amazing voices :)

I think he introduced himself as "Soulstar's Lee Kyu Hoon" because the site lists many soulful voices

(like TGUS, Paran's Ace :D, SG Wannabe's Kim Jin Ho, July, etc.), which is so cool.

I felt happy too ^^

I hope they release their second album soon :)

-edit-

here, i uploaded the video on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTNWSU6TYKs

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Qi Luo

Does anyone knows when they'll release a second album or single?

And could someone translate the tracklist of their 2 singles?:

First Story (Single)

* Released: April 21st, 2006

* Genre: R&B

* Language: Korean

1. 지우개

2. 잊을래

3. 그녀를 부탁해요

4. Under Your Luv (Korean ver.)

5. 지우개 (Instrumental)

#2 우리가 이별할 때 (Single)

* Released: June 12th, 2007

* Genre: Ballad

1. 우리가 이별할 때 (Duet. 백지영-Baek Ji Young)

2. 비극

3. 입술

4. 비극 (Instrumental)

Guest peachy112girl

Does anyone knows when they'll release a second album or single?

And could someone translate the tracklist of their 2 singles?:

First Story (Single)

* Released: April 21st, 2006

* Genre: R&B

1. 지우개

2. 잊을래

3. 그녀를 부탁해요

5. 지우개 (Instrumental)

#2 우리가 이별할 때 (Single)

* Released: June 12th, 2007

* Genre: Ballad

1. 우리가 이별할 때 (Duet. 백지영-Baek Ji Young)

2. 비극

3. 입술

4. 비극 (Instrumental)

Here's what I have on iTunes:

First Story (1st single)

1. Eraser

2. I'll Forget

3. I'm not exactly sure about the translation, but someone said that it was something like "Take Care of Her" (Not 100% sure, though)

5. Eraser (Instrumental)

When We Say Goodbye (2nd single)

1. When We Say Goodbye (Duet. Baek Ji Young)

2. Tragedy

3. Lips

4. Tragedy (Instrumental)

Hope that helps! I'm really waiting for them to release their 2nd album! Does anyone know what they're up to? On their homepage, it says "Album preparation and rest" - though it's been saying that for 2 years. >_<

Guest Mardi09

^yeah, that's what I know too. :(..

the album is taking so long.

All I know is that Kyu Hoon is involved in Take's wedding voice business thing.

I don't know if he's still currently doing that but he must be.

Guest Qi Luo

OMG... their company need to do something...

I remember when they were under YG ent and some fans complained how they weren't promoted well, but OMG... this new company is being so slow.

Their latest release was in 2007. :(

I hope they release something soon. I love their voices.

peachy112girl,

Thanks! It's very useful! I like to organize the tags of my mp3 with english translation of the song's titles. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deliviel

I love them so much since the first I heard Only One For Me and Under Your Love. I think they are one of the best singer ever in Korea. Too bad they didn't get much recognition.

I really hope that they will release their second album, it's been a long time I haven't heard any news about them.

Thanks Mardi09 for Under the Radar page, I hope people will pay more attention about them.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks for the video of KyuHoon he's my fave member=)

I luv soulstar, most underrated, they should be in league with SG wannabe

most natural talent ever!! hoep to see them soon!

Guest Mardi09

you guys scared me lol

i was checking on them a few days ago but no updates

so i thought people posting in here meant they were coming back...

but they're not................yet.

i can't wait T_T

their voices are so good.

last month i was re-listening to their music repeatedly...

wishing them a comeback soon~

i'll try to find something of them...maybe...

• 6 months later...

Hey everyone! It's been a while, let's wake this thread up from the dead xD

I found Kyuhoon's twitter account through ISAK (from SM Entertainment). She has confirmed it's really him: http://twitter.com/Glenn0201

haha his english name seems to be Glenn Rhee~and GREAT NEWS! On his sidebar, he states that they are working on their album & will have a comeback soon! OMG! It's been so loooong! Here is the exact text that he wrote in english:

"Bio: Lead vocalist of the Korean group Soulstar. Currently in-between albums! Soulstar is making a comeback soon!"

^Woww! It's so great to hear his voice in a new song! Thank you for finding that. Love the song ^^

I can't wait for their comeback! Hopefully this thread will be more active & they gain more fans!

Great blog btw~Will follow it from now on!

Guest arinkorin

sorry for bumping.

I seriously feel like creating a new thread but I still can't find too many info on the group Wednesday.

If I or anyone can help to get the profile for the other member, Han Guk, I'll create a new thread for them. ^^

btw, this is their music video for their title track

Wednesday - 내 목에 칼이 와도 MV :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxn8oHIbSIg

quoted from my post in Chi Yeol's thread.

by the way, I really like the song.

was watching the MV to figure out which one is Kyu Hoon's part in the song but he's not in the MV.

Does anyone know which one is his part? or is it that he just sings a little bit or harmonizes with the duo?

• 1 year later...

Archived