SoulStar<3

bubbles

March's 1st Under The Radar
00812484_2.jpg The first new artist group to release their debut album in 2005 out of the new artists introduced through YG’s official homepage, Yang Hyun Suk has highly spoken of Soul Star to become ‘the best R&B group ever to exist in Korea.’ They are also the first label that new partner Eungun and YG has released by joining hands. Among the three members, Lee Chang Geun and Lee Seung Woo had worked together as an acapella group named WIZ, and so their names are well known to the R&B fans in Korea. Lee Chang Keun has high toned vocal skill that is high enough to sing the song of his favorite female singer Ann; Jazz lover Lee Seung Woo has a mesmerizing bass vocal and is also the brother of Big Mama’s Lee Ji Young. Lee; and Lee Kyu Hoon who has a deep and appealing vocal is also the team’s main vocal. He is also known for his ID ‘Wanya’ among the Boyz II Men fan community in Korea for his outstanding skills for imitating songs from Boyz II Men albums. Only album release with YG Soulstar vol. 1- Only one for me To the members of Soul star, the definition of a song is like a daily life to them. Their songs untamed and unplanned, is a daily life of Soul star. Soul Star has said that they are most happy when they can sing without any worries. Their minds can be seen through their debut album that is mainly filled with pretty melodies and bright, beautiful love stories. The melodious main title song ‘Only one for me’ is a song that sings the emotions of love; Acapella song ‘Under you love’ which has already became an instant hit due to its public release on the official website; Funky track that is suitable for clubs ‘I like it’ are songs that are included in this album. From Acapella, Hip hop, Gospel, to Funk, all the songs is true to the R&B/Soul formula and is filled with Soul Star’s original and distinctive style. Due to its one year preparation, this album shows high, in-depth qualities. Although all of the three members have distinguishing vocals, their vocals are most charming when they are performing on stage together as one as group named ‘Soul Star’. soulstar2mw.jpg 1st Album 01 Soulstar 02 In My Bed 03 Aftermath 04 Only One For Me 05 March 31st (There’s only you) 06 I Like It 07 Under Your Love 08 That Day Will Come 09 Girls , Girls , Girls 10 Deeper IntoThe Night 11 Fool 12 Am 2:00 13 My Jesus I Love Thee (Acapella Ver.) FirstStory.jpg Soulstar - First Story (Single) Release Date 3-15-2006 1 지우개 (Title) 2 그녀를 부탁해요 3 잊을래 4 Under Your Luv [Korean Ver.] 5 지우개 [instrumental] Lee Chang Geun D.O.B: 15.08.1978 leechanggeun3hh.png Lee Gyu Hoon D.O.B: 01.02.1985 leegyuhoon3ix.png Lee Seung Woo D.O.B: 30.09.1981 leeseungwoo6ao.png ^thanks to jjhth

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blablabla

yeah...i love them too....but dunno anything about them coz their only website is in korean & i dunno how 2 read korean......so :(

but u can check it out here

Guest yuans7love

i really like that song too^^ but i've never seen them perform before.

It's actually a cover of Tension's (taiwanese band) song called 《跟着月亮慢慢走》 Follow The Moon (something like that)

Guest jess1tym4life

no they are with yg entertainment.

ygchixzta1177: thank you!

If u need any soulstar let me know i'm your yg girl i have all yg stuff u can think off..:lol:

They are with yg, however babiesy is right they used to be under sm with the name that called WIZ, i always forget ..U can read a little intro about them ay yg's english version site http://test.ygfamily.com/eng/

Here r some pics of them & info.credit: Boo from All YG family, YG Family

The first new artist group to release their debut album in 2005 out of the new artists introduced through YG’s official homepage, Yang Hyun Suk has highly spoken of Soul Star to become ‘the best R&B group ever to exist in Korea.’ They are also the first label that new partner Eungun and YG has released by joining hands.

Among the three members, Lee Chang Geun and Lee Seung Woo had worked together as an acapella group named WIZ, and so their names are well known to the R&B fans in Korea. Lee Chang Keun has high toned vocal skill that is high enough to sing the song of his favorite female singer Ann; Jazz lover Lee Seung Woo has a mesmerizing bass vocal and is also the brother of Big Mama’s Lee Ji Young. Lee; and Lee Kyu Hoon who has a deep and appealing vocal is also the team’s main vocal. He is also known for his ID ‘Wanya’ among the Boyz II Men fan community in Korea for his outstanding skills for imitating songs from Boyz II Men albums.

Only album release with YG Soulstar vol. 1- Only one for me

To the members of Soul star, the definition of a song is like a daily life to them. Their songs untamed and unplanned, is a daily life of Soul star. Soul Star has said that they are most happy when they can sing without any worries. Their minds can be seen through their debut album that is mainly filled with pretty melodies and bright, beautiful love stories.

The melodious main title song ‘Only one for me’ is a song that sings the emotions of love; Acapella song ‘Under you love’ which has already became an instant hit due to its public release on the official website; Funky track that is suitable for clubs ‘I like it’ are songs that are included in this album.

From Acapella, Hip hop, Gospel, to Funk, all the songs is true to the R&B/Soul formula and is filled with Soul Star’s original and distinctive style. Due to its one year preparation, this album shows high, in-depth qualities. Although all of the three members have distinguishing vocals, their vocals are most charming when they are performing on stage together as one as group named ‘Soul Star’.

soulstar2mw.jpg

01 Soulstar

02 In My Bed

03 Aftermath

04 Only One For Me

05 March 31st (There’s only you)

06 I Like It

07 Under Your Love

08 That Day Will Come

09 Girls , Girls , Girls

10 Deeper IntoThe Night

11 Fool

12 Am 2:00

13 My Jesus I Love Thee (Acapella Ver.)

Lee Chang Geun D.O.B: 15.08.1978

leechanggeun3hh.png

Lee Gyu Hoon D.O.B: 01.02.1985

leegyuhoon3ix.png

Lee Seung Woo D.O.B: 30.09.1981

leeseungwoo6ao.png

Guest amyliaz

i really like that song too^^ but i've never seen them perform before.

It's actually a cover of Tension's (taiwanese band) song called 《跟着月亮慢慢走》 Follow The Moon (something like that)

Yea, I heard Tension's version but I actually prefer Soulstar's. :D

Guest ygchixzta1177

Lee Chang Geun D.O.B: 15.08.1978

leechanggeun3hh.png

thanks jess =] Lee Chang Geun has such a good voice.. he sorta reminds me of brian sometime cuzz idk which one, but one of the members sorta sings like fany.. haha

Guest jess1tym4life

i pm edward1849 hopefull this can be soulstar's official thread saves me from creating another one. Well for all soulstar fans if u have any info of them fill us in. The more the better.

From what i read at yg's english site soulstar are playing to do solo albums.

Message on the 09th Oct from Yang Hyun Suk (yanggoon)

Soul Star

Soul Star members Lee Seung Woo and Lee Chang Geun are planning their solo albums.

Also, Wheesung’s famous composer Kim Do Hoon, Kim Jong Kuk’s composer Cho Young Soo are collaborating in Soul Star’s next album. Although these are all tentative plans, I will inform you as soon as things get finalized

i pm edward1849 hopefull this can be soulstar's official thread saves me from creating another one. Well for all soustar fans if u hav eany info of them fill us in. The more the better.

From what i read at yg's english site soulstar are playing to do solo albums.

Message on the 09th Oct from Yang Hyun Suk (yanggoon)

Soul Star

Soul Star members Lee Seung Woo and Lee Chang Geun are planning their solo albums.

Also, Wheesung’s famous composer Kim Do Hoon, Kim Jong Kuk’s composer Cho Young Soo are collaborating in Soul Star’s next album. Although these are all tentative plans, I will inform you as soon as things get finalized

they're going solo and releasing another album together?? correct me if i'm wrong but thanks for the news^^

I hope they stay as a group, I really like them together lol even tho i found them a little late.

Archived