Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

The sister can just opt for laser/IPL or waxing/sugaring. But that wouldn't be funny. 

Omo, it's a different baby! So they've been featuring 2 babies as Sol since Ep. 2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

:)Interview with LYK 

14 feb

Oh the crew of Go Back Couple is also involved in this drama.:lol:

OMG this show is literally what I need in my life rn!!! Every episode has me rolling in laughter and then AWWW-ing right after :lol:

The writing is just amazing and the actors hit it out of the park!

I don't even mind that there's too much slapstick because I LOVE IT!!! The slow-mo and the BG music that accompany alongside the actor's impressions LOL I can watch this all day!

It's so refreshing to be able to watch a show where you know angst and sadness is the last thing you'll see :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Oh my....This drama loves going all out with the gross jokes...facial hair, body hair, toilet humour, nose picking ..neither booger nor phlegm was spared. Lol!

I loved how Seo Jin handled that jerk interviewer. In fact I really like Seo Jin's character. She's pretty true to herself and upfront without being mean. And Jun Ki. His father did raise him well. I was actually taking quite a bit of time to warm up to baby mama's character. Like Dong Gu I was getting mildly annoyed with baby mama's clumsiness and helplessness. So I was pretty happy she finally started standing up for herself at the end of eps 4. 

@blademan I don't mind the slapstick humour too. I think the PD and writer are able to balance it with the touching moments. It's been a fun journey thus far and a great way to start the week.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, triplem said:

Like Dong Gu I was getting mildly annoyed with baby mama's clumsiness and helplessness. So I was pretty happy she finally started standing up for herself at the end of eps 4. 

And the way he gets angry LOL made me laugh even more!!!

But he's clearly gonna fall for her :wub:

• LOL 2

Am i the only one who’s liking the baby mama’s (yoona) character? Just bc at first im worried she will be that kind of cliche female lead who is weak and always need protection from male lead, in other words a boring character. But turns out her character was also funny (a lil bit of clumsiness) and she dont even look like a single mother to me lol. She’s too cheerful to be the one that had such a dark past and I dont want her to engage to the past either so this is good to me. On a sidenote, i love all of the characters and im glad dushik will get more screentime on next ep as i alr start to worry if he’s just gonna be there as a ‘sidedish’ only.

• Like 3

I can already feel this drama is going to get under my skin akdakfjslkafjlkjds I really love it 

DONG GU <3 YOONA 

• Like 3