[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Go Seung Ji

No, it's the same baby, but I have a hunch that the baby is a boy in real life. Sorry, I'm now convinced by your beauty, sweetie pie 

Han Yeo Reum, born on July 03, 2017

insta: k_han__na

I'm waiting for the BTS. The baby, the eomma in the background (possibly making faces at the baby) and the video editor are awesome.

I've also wanted to be a rapper hahaha ever since coffee ruined my singing voice. So be careful with your coffee intake if you're a singer. 

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all the booger scene was so gross that I couldn't even put the videos up on our recap. Korea has somehow managed to find something grosser than poop. I so felt for Seo-jin during that scene! My favorite scenes are by far from Jun-gi. His acting trials are so hilarious. I'm glad they brought back the bus mutant again as a swimmer, I hope he continues to make cameos. This show just cracks me up so much.

The live recap for Waikiki will be delayed by one hour since Radio Romance is airing two episodes back-to-back tomorrow. But we will try and get it up as soon as Radio Romance ends!

I'm smart enough to watch ep 3 after having my brunch!:D

Originally waiting anxiously to watch KJH again after School 2017 but LYK is stealing the show for me. He nails his JK character perfectly well as I know about his comedic timing even from his variety show like CKOTB (Swimming) and Battle Trip. At last he's able to showcase his acting ability! :tongue:

This drama is getting on the slapstick side but who cares as long as these 3 guys & the cute baby can still deliver laughs for the coming Lunar New Year!:heart:

OMG this show is literally what I need in my life rn!!! Every episode has me rolling in laughter and then AWWW-ing right after :lol:

The writing is just amazing and the actors hit it out of the park!

I don't even mind that there's too much slapstick because I LOVE IT!!! The slow-mo and the BG music that accompany alongside the actor's impressions LOL I can watch this all day!

It's so refreshing to be able to watch a show where you know angst and sadness is the last thing you'll see :D

Oh my....This drama loves going all out with the gross jokes...facial hair, body hair, toilet humour, nose picking ..neither booger nor phlegm was spared. Lol!

I loved how Seo Jin handled that jerk interviewer. In fact I really like Seo Jin's character. She's pretty true to herself and upfront without being mean. And Jun Ki. His father did raise him well. I was actually taking quite a bit of time to warm up to baby mama's character. Like Dong Gu I was getting mildly annoyed with baby mama's clumsiness and helplessness. So I was pretty happy she finally started standing up for herself at the end of eps 4. 

@blademan I don't mind the slapstick humour too. I think the PD and writer are able to balance it with the touching moments. It's been a fun journey thus far and a great way to start the week.

51 minutes ago, triplem said:

Like Dong Gu I was getting mildly annoyed with baby mama's clumsiness and helplessness. So I was pretty happy she finally started standing up for herself at the end of eps 4. 

And the way he gets angry LOL made me laugh even more!!!

But he's clearly gonna fall for her :wub:

Am i the only one who’s liking the baby mama’s (yoona) character? Just bc at first im worried she will be that kind of cliche female lead who is weak and always need protection from male lead, in other words a boring character. But turns out her character was also funny (a lil bit of clumsiness) and she dont even look like a single mother to me lol. She’s too cheerful to be the one that had such a dark past and I dont want her to engage to the past either so this is good to me. On a sidenote, i love all of the characters and im glad dushik will get more screentime on next ep as i alr start to worry if he’s just gonna be there as a ‘sidedish’ only.

Archived