[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/19/2018 at 9:18 PM, triplem said:

I wonder if there will be a love line btwn chewbacca and wolverine.  I know they behave like siblings but they seem to have a lot of screen time together....

hello, i'm a newcomer! i'm also curious about their loveline because dramabeans has Waikiki header pic with all six characters and JoonKi was petting SeoJin's head. and when i looked at that pic, i had this weird feeling that Joonki might end up having a feeling for SeoJin. 

when both interact, i noticed that JoonKi is usually the one who is active like taking Seojin a drive. but most of all, i definitely saw a possibility of them being a couple when JoonKi actually did a strip show for SeoJin. JoonKi didn't want to have bad relationship with SeoJin and really wanted to apologize, so he did one thing that nobody else was going to do, a strip show, and he even persuaded other boys to do it with him. even though other boys helped, i think the credit of SeoJin's smile mostly goes to JoonKi.

The moment JoonKi started a strip show and shouted SeoJin's name aloud, i definitely saw JoonKi's sincere apology and when SeoJin finally smiled and accepted his apology, that made me feel a spark of chemistry between them. 

three guys all seem to have talent. film industry people keep mentioning that JoonKi has a talent for acting. DongGu's hyung who gave him a part time job also mentions that DongGu has an excellent talent for filming. DongGu mentions that DooShik "used" to have a talent for writing. i believe DooShik still has a talent for writing since JoonKi mentions that DooShik writes resume for someone else for extra money. there must be quite some people who think DooShik writes good resumes. so he probably has a talent for writing itself, but doesn't have a talent for creative ideas. i think he just needs someone to make him stop focusing on ridiculous ideas and cliches for his stories. and i suddenly think that SooAh would be perfect for DooShik. Among six characters, SooAh seems to be the most grounded character who focuses on reality and takes action. for example, noticing that she has huge debt, she broke up with DongGu and started dating a rich guy. they even have similar slogans: “Fox-like bear” SooAh and “Bear-like fox” DooShik. 

This drama is the wackiest Kdrama I've ever watched and the acting by the cast is SPOT ON! :D

I dont think I can watch it in the gym else I'd fall off from the machines or others may think I'm crazy! :blush:

BTW, judging from the presscom pictures, the couples are already formed.:tongue:

1 hour ago, mxmix said:

three guys all seem to have talent. film industry people keep mentioning that JoonKi has a talent for acting. DongGu's hyung who gave him a part time job also mentions that DongGu has an excellent talent for filming. DongGu mentions that DooShik "used" to have a talent for writing. i believe DooShik still has a talent for writing since JoonKi mentions that DooShik writes resume for someone else for extra money. there must be quite some people who think DooShik writes good resumes. so he probably has a talent for writing itself, but doesn't have a talent for creative ideas. i think he just needs someone to make him stop focusing on ridiculous ideas and cliches for his stories. and i suddenly think that SooAh would be perfect for DooShik. Among six characters, SooAh seems to be the most grounded character who focuses on reality and takes action. for example, noticing that she has huge debt, she broke up with DongGu and started dating a rich guy. they even have similar slogans: “Fox-like bear” SooAh and “Bear-like fox” DooShik. 

Hello...welcome to Soompi and to the thread! Yes they are all talented, but just needing a lucky break!

Gosh I love jealous Dong Gu. And oh my he is indeed smitten with YA! This drama reminds me of the American sitcoms that I used to follow like Friends or How I Met Your Mother with korean flavour and toilet humour !

BTS of the rapping scene

More BTS with the OST

3 hours ago, crystaltears said:

Does anyone know what's that song in ep 5 Seo Jin slapped that random guy in the face in the car? :D it played at 24 minutes in the episode

I think it's Kim Gun Mo - A Beautiful Farewell, it was featured in the bgm of one of the reply series as well :)

Netizen comments for episode 6 ^^ 

http://netizendrama.blogspot.com.au/2018/02/spoilers-eulachacha-waikiki-e06-rating.html

On 2/21/2018 at 12:00 PM, mxmix said:

“Fox-like bear” SooAh and “Bear-like fox” DooShik.

Awww, SA is a fox-like bear. It really shows. She had put up with DG for so long before dating the rich guy. She had to put up with YA's antics and made a clean breakup with DG despite his shenanigans. And DS is so bear-like. He's usually carrying Sol (they've got 3 stills together, these cuties) and is an all-around pacifier. But aside from his erotica stint, there's not much foxy to him. Perhaps when he spends time with SA, he'll show his true form. 

4 hours ago, jeijei said:

But aside from his erotica stint, there's not much foxy to him. Perhaps when he spends time with SA, he'll show his true form. 

i thought DooShik's blind date for DongGu was sooo foxy. it seems so obvious that DooShik called DongGu knowing that he will refuse the offer, so when the girl came, DooShik right away made DongGu to leave even though DongGu showed interest. therefore, DooShik was the one who ended up having a "date" with the girl. Even when DongGu tried to join them like during grilled shellfish, DooShik blocked DongGu from joining them even though the girl seemed to want to let DongGu join them. 

and yes, i think his foxiness would come out more when SooAh joins the Waikiki. but he will still pretty much look innocent because that's the point of being "bear-like fox."

I love this silly show. I need this silliness these days.

I think my favorite is Seo-Jin. She is so spastic and funny. I love this actress. She was kind of blah on another drama I saw (Best Deliveryman) but I'm glad she gets to show off her skills here.

The actor playing Joon-Ki is so good. I crack up at the very sight of him. I don't think I will ever forget him as Joon-Ki, no matter what he does in the future.

I love this gorgeous baby. But I'm also glad that the show doesn't revolve around the baby, and everyone is just going about their lives with barely a blip. I mean, the biggest problem they're having is like, "Oh, I have to watch cartoons when I don't want to." Ha ha, that is very unrealistic for a baby this age.

My only disappointment is that we don't see enough of Doo-Shik doing much. I love this actor, but we barely see him.

Looking forward to next week. I need to laugh these days because the news is really terrible right now, and my other drama (Mother) is great, but giving me the major sads.

Woweee... we have more 'wacky' ...ops.... ah... waikiki lovers joining us here... heeee....:grimace:

Ok chill... some wacky updates from JTBC 

21 feb:

20180221_171552_6061.gif

20180221_171631_6138.gif

20180221_172219_9155.gif

Oh Rebecca ..the car... gwenchana ...haaaa

Spoiler

[Vehicle Theater] Justice Rebecca (subtitle: manners make people)

2018-02-21 PM 5:53:52 View 88

20180221_175226_0785.jpg20180221_175230_5086.jpg20180221_175235_2298.jpg20180221_175238_9895.jpg20180221_175246_1222.jpg20180221_175301_4693.jpg20180221_175305_7841.jpg20180221_175313_9756.jpg20180221_175319_0068.jpg20180221_175323_5943.jpg20180221_175328_1769.jpg

Archived