[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in shock about the dating news. Hahaha...

But it is kinda sad that their dating news came out this way.

Anyway - let's enjoy the finale!

Can it be the actor who has a knack of dying in his dramas? LOL.

Could it be.....

Spoiler

the real Lee Jun Ki!?! ......:ph34r::tongue:

It's been there all along... (check last pic)

They look so cute together. <3

Anyway, the timing of the news is interesting. It'll air a few hours left of the finale and Junki's storyline in the recent episode is related to this.

:blink: ops ...here's why oppa cant attend the party:

Source: enews24

While the actor Lee Sung and Jung In-sunn admitted their devotion, they did not attend the drama 'Eulacha Tea Waikiki'. 

Jung In-sun attended the JTBC drama 'ElaCha Cha Waikiki' at the restaurant in Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 17th. 

95997708.jpg
In addition to Jung In-sun, Kim Jung-hyun, Son Seung-won, Ko Won-hee, Lee Ju-woo and others came to light on the day. Lee Kyung Lee is expected to attend the MBC new monthly drama drama 'Gujo law man and woman' shooting schedule later. 

On the other hand, the two appeared together in the JTBC drama "Ela Cracker Waikiki," which ends this day. It is known that the two people known to have been known for their close friendship

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키
9 minutes ago, yusefull said:

They do the film obama vs alien with YK as the president and DS as the alien ?

Hahaha it's DS' webtoon, right? This was such a fun drama. A pleasant reminder that there's a sunny spot to every misfortune. Like how I woke up from a bad dream this afternoon and then proceeded to watch some ingrown toenail videos to shake it off.

19 minutes ago, yusefull said:

So DG propose to JA and she say yes, YK and SJ make up and DS and SA walk hand against hand.

Sol say dad to DG when he leave for Dubai.

They do the film obama vs alien with YK as the president and DS as the alien ?

:blush: the alien has got too many eyes for him to poke at..heee

Omo love confession by SA

Wow..this is another surprising drama for me for the year 2018. Despite my busy schedule and despite I was so adamant that this year's line of drama would not get me hooked (unlike last year) but oh boy I was wrong.. there were so many dramas that I tend to miss, just because the cast line ups were not of my interest..and this was one of them. AND OH BOY, WAS I SO WRONG!!! I learn my lesson not to have bias anymore...chinnca..

I watched this drama as per recommended by someone close to me. She said if I want a good laugh ala Gag Concert, Friends etc, do watch this. I was sceptical though. So, I started a bit late and decided to watch Ep 1 when Ep 17 was showing in Korea. Before I knew it, I was binged watching every episode and finish them in 1 day..all 16 episodes and no fast forward at all!! This is a seriously hilarious but brilliant drama! Kudos to everyone involved..and the actors and actresses, reminded me so much of Friends. When they started, they were not the first choice but yet the series made them among the most sought after actors and actresses after it airs. Similar to this, all the casts were not the first choice of anyone who had watched kdrama (at least for me) but now I cant wait to see their next projects!! And i do hope I can see them again in Season 2, 3, 4, etc....

And I do say, the PD team is really brilliant. The intelligent plots , though the scenario sometimes look silly, but I consider it intelligent because it actually try to give some serious message sarcastically. Let me address a few:

1. The celebrity stalking issue which seemed to never end in Korea. It was funny to see the fan stalking instead. It sort of give the idea how horrible it is when being stalked and this time the fan is the one experiencing it..hahahaha

2. The ridiculous plot twist in many makjang dramas. That one was spot on..The title of the drama is "Wife's Desire" but the plot twist was that the dad is actually an alien!! Hahaha.. I love the sarcastic tone which both Doo Shik and Soo Ah's brother use to comment the drama..hahaha

There are more of course (the over possessive CEO, the horrible boss, the overacting actors, etc..) but these 2 seemed to leave the most impression for me..:D

When yesterday's shocking news of LYK and JIS real life relationship was first out, I thought we would never see Season 2, as the audience would be fazed by the fact the they are acting in the same drama but with different partners. It will be really awkward for people to watch. In fact, it suddenly came to my mind that the reason we never see Dong Gu being very affectionate towards Yoo Na (with just pecking-like kiss and rather awkward hug) because he respected the fact that her real life bf is watching..hehehe..But after Episode 20, I changed my mind. The PD has wrap the drama so well and brilliantly that I am longing for Season 2. I want to see how Dong  Gu progress with Yoo Na in terms of proposing for marriage the second time around. And maybe their story will revolve around the issues pertaining to wedding preparation and so forth. I want to see how SJ and JK progress too, especially in terms of their career and when JK actually got a role that made him world-famous. And most of all, I want to see how Doo Shik and Soo Ah progress, since we only got to see them almost holding hand..And of course I want to see more of Baby Sol! (Seriously, the PD managed to capture her reaction so well in every scenario. I like especially, in Ep 19, when MC Dacopy offered Yoon Ah to record a song, Baby Sol actually tilted her head back as if she could not believe her ear..hahahahaha). I am so going to miss her the most.

Seriously I will miss this drama and will keep on repeating them whenever I feel down..:D:kiss_wink:

Just as a side note..this drama, so far only make my tears flow because I was laughing hard except during the part where Baby Sol called Dong Gu "Apa" and he said "Apa will be going now". Only that time my tears flow because I was so moved..

Kudos to the PD, Writer and the whole casts..the whole team is brilliant!!

Archived