[Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Eulachacha Waikiki 으라차차 와이키키 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 23:00 KST

Oh gosh that looks so fun XD 

The bummer is I might have to choose between this and Radio Romance to watch tonight :bawling:  

(but honestly I'll probably end up watching both, I mean who needs to study for exams and work on projects that are due tomorrow) 

Y'all todays episode was so ridiculously hilarious. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even see straight let alone type. You have to check it out if you haven't had a chance to yet.

47 minutes ago, Siufey71 said:

I don't think I breathed when I was watching this Face With Tears of Joy on Samsung

It was hilarious 

5ONu20U.png?1

I about died when they had to change her diaper.

The baby store was just....

fwPqvT8.png

et9J1at.png    

These two are scarred for life crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif  

I can't wait for tomorrow's ep

YAY! Kim Jung Hyun or TAESWOON is back! His character here is already showing some Taeswoon vipe.  Been waiting with glee for his next project since I've got smitten by him in SCHOOL 2017 which to me is the number 1 drama of 2017. Was hoping to see him at the KBS Drama Awards 2017 red carpet walk but alas he didn't win the very competitive Best New Comer Award. However am glad he won the Best Newcomer Award as Mori in Rebel at the MBC Drama Awards 2017 which I missed as their red carpet is held indoors.

:wub:

The 1st episode really got me hooked and screaming with laughter! KJH and that adorable BABY are just TOO ADORABLE together! How can anyone ever resist such a cute and angelic baby? As a grandmum who has just helped raise my grand daughter from the 1st month to a bubbly and chatty 3 year old, I can REALLY RELATE TO THIS baby alright! Doing this while watching kdramas is just so enjoyable indeed. As an incentive my daughter lets me  travel to Koreavat least  twice a year. But I can only indulge in Kdrama one at a time. No multi dramas watching at the same time.:blush:

Lee Ik Kyeong whom I love in CKOTB (Swimming) & Battle Trips is also doing great here! He and KJH are killing me with their comedic timing and bromance.:heart:

BTW, did I hear KJH's voice singing the 1st OST?:heart:

I will never forget Joon Ki's comment "The culture shock is equivalent to a natural disaster!" to Dong Goo about their experience with purchasing the breast  milk  pumping gadget.

That scene while the sales woman was demonstrating how to use the gadget was simply hilarious and JK's & DG's facial expressions were pure gold! :blush:

Episode 2 had me in stitches once again. The poor sister! I felt so much for her when her beard started showing up with her crush. And I loved the scene on the bus with Wolverine man :).

K-Drama Reaction: Laughter in Waikiki | Episode 1

vlcsnap-2018-02-07-08h23m11s032.png?w=81
Date: February 7, 2018 Author: grumpyahjumma 

We have a new comedy on the block! I was so excited for this drama ever since the casting offers were confirmed and because of the hilarious premise that came with it! And now after much anticipation (and cheeky promos), Laughter in Waikiki had finally arrived, and it definitely lived up to its promise!

waikiki-1-2.gif?w=616

More: https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/02/07/k-drama-reaction-laughter-in-waikiki-episode-1/

Aigoo! Just when I thought episode 1 was a riot, episode was even worse! I mean in a hilarious way of course.:D

Lee Ik Kyeong (he's a dork in real life)really nailed his role as the "wloverine" man! Luckily I was watching this ep alone otherwise my family members will frown at me! :lol:

Kim Jung Hyun is of course perfect as Dong Gu and is still giving me the Taeswoon of School 2017 vibe! :tongue:

Please can someone post the 1st OST as I'm quite sure I heard KJH's voice singing it!:wub:

Warning: ^_^ Dont ever watch ep 2 while eating or drinking!

7 hours ago, gladys57 said:

Aigoo! Just when I thought episode 1 was a riot, episode was even worse! I mean in a hilarious way of course.:D

Lee Ik Kyeong (he's a dork in real life)really nailed his role as the "wloverine" man! Luckily I was watching this ep alone otherwise my family members will frown at me! :lol:

Kim Jung Hyun is of course perfect as Dong Gu and is still giving me the Taeswoon of School 2017 vibe! :tongue:

Please can someone post the 1st OST as I'm quite sure I heard KJH's voice singing it!:wub:

Warning: ^_^ Dont ever watch ep 2 while eating or drinking!

Yeah man Lee Yi Kyung is just killing it in his role, and I see the trend of his face being covered by things :D 

First he was the bubble monster in the first ep, and now the wolverine in the 2nd ep. And it looks like he's got camo on next episode :lol:

1 hour ago, Siufey71 said:

Yeah man Lee Yi Kyung is just killing it in his role, and I see the trend of his face being covered by things :D 

First he was the bubble monster in the first ep, and now the wolverine in the 2nd ep. And it looks like he's got camo on next episode :lol:

Gosh... he made me LOL *ouch* in his previous drama...and here he is 'nailing it' again...*ouch ouch*

u7BEQ2R.jpg

how did he do this??

CvVCeSp.jpg

FuI199G.jpg

Wow!

Ok chill..

Happy watching...hahaaa

Archived