[Drama 2018] Sketch 스케치

Go Seung Ji

8 hours ago, Table122000 said:

This drama has been liscensed by Dramafever, so there will be subs! 

That is good news. Thanks ^_^

1 hour ago, lsbsg said:

anyone knows when is the press conference date?

It is usually few days before the premiere, but it is not confirmed yet.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy that Lee Sun-bin got a leading role. Saw her on Law of the Jungle and currently on the variety show, One Night Sleepover trip. Impressed me with her beauty, charm and resourcefulness. Will be watching this drama.

10 hours ago, monalisa said:

Happy that Lee Sun-bin got a leading role. Saw her on Law of the Jungle and currently on the variety show, One Night Sleepover trip. Impressed me with her beauty, charm and resourcefulness. Will be watching this drama.

YESS!! its her first lead role and im so happpyyyy too! do follow her international fanbases (if im not wrong they are trying to do a support project for her) :)

13 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

That is good news. Thanks ^_^

It is usually few days before the premiere, but it is not confirmed yet.

oh okay thank youuuu!!!

'Sketch' promotional clip: Rain ‘JTBC  F/Sa drama,  5/25 Friday night 11pm, we will visit you.   Stop on JTBC channel ’    
PD pointed that Rain misspoke about the time, not Friday afternoon 11 but Friday night 11. So Rain repeated the scene

“Sketch” Unveils Dramatic Character Posters Of Rain, Lee Sun Bin, And Lee Dong Gun

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Sketch” has revealed new posters of its starring cast!

See Also: Lee Dong Gun And Rain Confront Each Other As Vengeful Men In "Sketch"

“Sketch” is a mystery action drama that centers on a pair of detectives who attempt to change the predetermined future in the hopes of saving lives and preventing crime.

The four newly released character posters introduce viewers to the drama’s complex leads. Rain stars as ace detective Kang Dong Soo, described in the poster as “the one who tries to change the future.” After seeing his fiancee’s death predicted to occur 72 hours later in a prophetic sketch, Kang Dong Soo does everything he can to alter her destiny before time runs out.

In his poster, Kang Dong Soo declares confidently, “I don’t regret my choices.”

Rain.jpg

Lee Sun Bin stars in the drama as Yoo Shi Hyun, a detective with a psychic ability that enables her to foresee events 72 hours into the future through her sketches. Described as “the detective who draws the future,” Yoo Shi Hyun teams up with fellow detective Kang Dong Soo to try and prevent her own prophetic sketches—which have never once turned out to be inaccurate— from happening in real life.

Yoo Shi Hyun’s poster features the ominous warning: “Tonight, someone will die.”

Lee-Sun-Bin.jpg

The third poster features Lee Dong Gun in character as the special forces sergeant Kim Do Jin, “the one who tries to protect the future.” After the tragic murder of his beloved wife, Kim Do Jin pledges revenge at all costs. In his poster, he stares off into the distance with unseeing eyes and asks darkly, “What reason do I have to go on living?”

Lee-Dong-Gun.jpg

Finally, Jung Jin Young appears in the fourth poster as the mysterious, calculating Jang Tae Joon, a man with psychic abilities who offers to help Lee Dong Gun after the death of his wife. The poster describes him as “the one who covets the future” and features the character remarking tantalizingly, “The bottom of the iceberg is always enormous.”

Jung-Jin-Young.jpg

“Sketch” will premiere on May 25 at 11 p.m. KST, following the end of “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/03/sketch-unveils-dramatic-character-posters-rain-lee-sun-bin-lee-dong-gun/

[Teaser 2] “Tonight, someone will die.” ... [ Sketch ]

(04) Yoo Shi Hyun:  There isn’t much time left.  

(06) [Within 72 hours, this predetermined destiny has to change]

(16) Yoo Shi Hyun: Tonight, someone will die.

23 hours ago, lsbsg said:

Translations is up for news regarding Lee Sun Bin starring as Yoo Shi Hyun, her gift and the Butterfly Project has been released.

I just realized LSB had short hair for the drama.  I wonder whether she really cut her hair for the drama or if it’s a wig.  Her short hair fits well with a detective character.    Hoping for a great chemistry with LSB & Rain :)

seO97AH.jpg

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1RZGR5SGTV

cheering for LSB & Sketch

Rain Talks About How He Prepared For His Role In “Sketch”

Rain-1.jpg

Rain recently sat down for an interview, where he talked about how he prepared for his character in “Sketch,” what it was like working with his co-star Lee Dong Gun, and filming his own action scenes.

“Sketch” is about veteran, ace detective Kang Dong Soo (played by Rain) who loses the love of his life. He works with a team of detectives to prevent the things that happen in Yoo Shi Hyun’s (played by Lee Sun Bin) clairvoyant sketches.

Rain shared that before going into filming, he had researched by watching and reading investigative works to break down his character. He explained that he pondered over his character a lot as he had to portray a charismatic side to the detective while also showing sorrowful emotions.

Rain-Sketch.jpg

On why he chose the drama, he commented, “The story that I had always wanted to try was in the script.” Rain also praised his co-star by saying, “When Lee Dong Gun acts, you can feel the chemistry even from his gaze.” The two actors previously appeared in “Sang Doo! Let’s Go to School!” together.

Rain then shared why he chose to do his own stunts and action scenes. He explained, “When I was filming ‘Ninja Assassin,’ I felt the difference that viewers experienced when an actor did his own scenes as opposed to a stuntman. I think of acting in action scenes as an extension of emotional acting.”

Rain concluded by saying, “‘Sketch’ will be a drama that will convey tension, thrill, empathy, and grief to the viewers. I will work hard to convey that fun tension. Please look forward to it.”

“Sketch” will air its first episode on May 25 at 11 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/09/rain-talks-prepared-role-sketch/

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Sketch 스케치 - Rain, Lee Sun Bin and Lee Dong Gun - Premiere on May 25th
5 hours ago, booha said:

I just realized LSB had short hair for the drama.  I wonder whether she really cut her hair for the drama or if it’s a wig.  Her short hair fits well with a detective character.    Hoping for a great chemistry with LSB & Rain :)

yup, she cut her hair for the drama. You can check her instagram posts :) 

the last time when she was filming Outbreak with Hyun Bin and Jang Dong Gun, she dyed her hair back to black just for the movie since it was set in a historical era :) 

19 hours ago, lsbsg said:

yup, she cut her hair for the drama. You can check her instagram posts :) 

the last time when she was filming Outbreak with Hyun Bin and Jang Dong Gun, she dyed her hair back to black just for the movie since it was set in a historical era :) 

Omg   I don’t think I can give up hair like hers.  So luxurious   Well this is her first lead role and if her long hair doesn’t fit the character, I guess she has to let it go.  -_-
Btw  I’m guessing  it’s your translation on twitter.  I hope you will do more for LSB.  I’m sure she can use a lot of help/cheer from her fans.  Besides it is always fun and exciting to follow an emerging actress/actor.

OrlZOPM.jpg

Spoiler

lPTfHMn.jpg

1EZ8LTQ.jpg

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20161113103433667

It doesn’t look  like their relationship has a smooth start. 

2 hours ago, booha said:

Omg   I don’t think I can give up hair like hers.  So luxurious   Well this is her first lead role and if her long hair doesn’t fit the character, I guess she has to let it go.  -_-
Btw  I’m guessing  it’s your translation on twitter.  I hope you will do more for LSB.  I’m sure she can use a lot of help/cheer from her fans.  Besides it is always fun and exciting to follow an emerging actress/actor.

Hi, yes i am currently helming a support project for her since its her first lead role and its undergoing progress. we're spanning about 3 massive projects, 1 with the korean fans and the other 2 with me and my friend to do something for her before the drama airs and during the airing of the drama :)

We're actually hoping more fans will come to notice her through this drama where she has a lead role in it, since she has acted in quite a few dramas, which is why i created a forum post on Lee Sun Bin for more Soompi fans to notice her as well :) 

Archived