[Drama 2018] Should We Kiss First?, 키스 먼저 할까요

0ly40

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

154should_we_kiss_first_-_marquee_0.jpg?ito84f14983e97144ccbec7a26a118446bd.jpeg?x=

Sometimes you find yourself with an ocean between you and by some miracle through love & forgiveness you find your way back to each other...

SJ says "Lets star over...  I'm thinking about loving you.  Do you... Want to be loved by me? 

Later  Laying  there within each others arms MH says... " I will be your miracle.  SJ replies... Will... There be a miracle for us? 

MH says clearly... It already happened to me.

Who isn't cheering and hoping for a second miracle from this writer for SJ and our OTP whose lives were in many ways the same.  When it comes to suffering and living with regret and often without hope.  When MH admitted the moment his heart was stirred by SJ I was so moved in thinking about how much he loved her without her even knowing that he did... How amazing love truly is...

I might be misunderstood in what I am about to say but never the less I will say it anyway.  While watching MH reading that note from his Ex and reliving his words over within his mind while sitting on his daughters bed.  That he spoke so harshly towards his only child. Seeing him crying, broken and sitting there all alone.    My first thought was as a woman I can handle a lot of things but when I see a MAN cry my heart just goes to pieces.  I don't even have to know them or wonder why it's just that brokenness that you know they struggle and try to hide because of this thing called a mans pride.  I can't help it just makes me cry...

You know whether MH lives or dies the truth is he once saved SJ's life and in return she through forgiveness saved him too!

:heart:

@monalisa  I agree with you and I too have had that thought maybe because the thought of SJ being left alone after all she has been through would seem somehow to cruel.  A baby would mean so many things not just in always having a part of someone you loved that's a union of both of you and the love you shared.    Someone who would forever be a part of her life and a reminder of his.  Still the selfish part of me wants MH to live maybe because I really do love happy endings and want to believe that mercy is possible.  Yet I know the reality is that good and bad suffer alike and that loved ones are lost every second of everyday...

That this story gave us so many views about loss, loneliness, love, regret, survival and forgiveness.  When looking back I am thankful that although there was more darkness than light.  Still it is when we are led into those dark often lonely and painful valleys of life that we ourselves are able to see the realness that some face and  how they take the courage to survive.  Giving us moments to reflect and better understand how precious one life can be.  If that one life is someone I loved that once loved me...

At least, now MH & SJ is at peace with each other to continue their relationship. Their next challenge would be about dealing with their immediate families when Apollo starts to spin the truth of MH's relation to SJ's daughter's death.

I'm actually very disappointed at KY/JM. I mean, I'm already pissed on with how JM continuously but into MH-SJ matters in previous episodes, but when she went crying to SJ after KS got locked away I feel like strangling her! They just can't leave SJ alone, can they. I hope SJ's family would prove to be better.

Kudos to SJ for telling KS outright that she loves MH and doesn't not want to waste what little time left they have between them. I'm not sure how MH interpreted that scene - especially in relation to the opening beach scene, and especially since he had spoken "the words".

When MH cried when he thought YD left, I thought how difficult must that be to make the decision to distance himself and to bear consequences of that decision. No matter how stupid I STILL think of his decision, I can at least appreciate his logic when he compared his parents' deaths. I also felt a little proud when he said not to speak ill of his daughter... so typical of dads.

MH-YD has a loooooong way to go in this short time. But it is good that SJ is not overdoing things to help improve their relationship. She's making some nudges and pokes here and there but nothing too pushy. She is also treating YD more or less the same way she has been treating her albeit a little kinder.

The MVP for friendship is definitely IW. Although MR has the strongest loyalty out there, hers is blind. At least IW is calm and assertive. He is also fair. MR is very lucky.

KS--I"m not forgiving that slap anytime soon, if ever.

I don't doubt that KS loves SJ (not romantic but familial), I don't doubt that he loves his daughter that died.  What I don't understand is why I have a sense that Soon Jin was battling for justice all alone for all this time.  I didn't get a sense that KS was beside her during the first trial.  That is why I had no issue with KS  not being told about the re-trial.

The drama suggest that everyone but SJ decided fighting for justice was a lost cause and gave up.  The would have had their decision confirmed as SJ seems almost driven in her search for justice.

I think if SJ had involved KS in the retrial, MJ would have been in full harpy mode.  I would have fully expected MJ to work with Apollo to undermine SJ's cause, that's how selfish I think she can be.

I understand MJ putting her and her family's happiness first.  I can't quarrel with that.  That I find irredeemable is MJ's belief that everyone should sacrifice their desire so that she can have a happy life.  Today escapade of asking SJ to give up the purpose in life for 10 years (seeking justice for her daughter's debt) just so that MJ's family can be happy seems beyond the pale. 

MJ is someone who actively worked to undermined SJ, who worked to jeopardize SJ's employment, who was willing to crush SJ under her heels to make sure the man the took (KS) but cannot feel secure with not leave her side.

There are times I feel that the series is trying to "reform" MJ and make her more sympathetic, but no. She is not.  

MR is a friend anyone would wish for, if they had the energy to deal with her crazy.

Even as MH lives in the world as if he has no one he can depend on, he clearly has people who love him deeply and will go the extra mile to to provide comfort. IW is willing to risk arrest to help MH in Switzerland. His ex-wife is willing to put her life on hold to help him in Switzerland.

Here is a way MH and SJ are very similar.  Both of them isolate themselves to keep their love ones from pain (and end up causing worse pain), MH kept his cancer from his friend and family because he didn't want them to suffer through his illness.

SJ isolate herself from everyone except MR.  She is mad at her mother because she blames her for her part in her daughter's death. But it was clear that wasn't the only reason when the lawyer threatened her, SJ made clear she had no one close to her that they could harm to get back at her. . .  So like MH SJ isolated herself to protect her loved ones.

Hello all.. finally registered so I can comment on this drama.

The chemistry between MH and SJ are just fantastic.

They had me at their "first" blind date.

I love the unconditional love MH has for SJ.

His wish for atonement became love.

SJ forgiving MH made me believe in love all over again.

KS is an S. No doubt about it. Back off Will ya?

JM is another S who cares for her own happiness and forgotten  the pain SJ went through before she stole KS away from her and hurt her on top of that.

Not much episodes left before the end of this magical, charming, heartwarming drama.

I don't want the ending of MH leaving SJ.

I want an ending of MH and SJ happy together, looking forward to everyday together. 

YES! Finally our MH confessed his love for SJ! :wub:

Ep 33 & 34 are simply daebak! Our MUJIN is perfect for each other. LOVE their moments with the beautiful and most appropriate OST , "Everyday Every Moment" to bits. This ost is my ost of the year! Their moments whether sad, touching or comical are simply pure gold! I love the scene at the park with the 2 dating kids and their "sweet  banter" so much. Kudos to this brilliant writer for the awesome dialogues of all the characters besides our OTP! :blush:

So our MH wont be going to Zurich afterall! His commitment to SJ's trial and love for her is indeed remarkable! Even if MH were to die, I'd still LOVE this drama to bits with its compelling storyline and rivetting acting! :heart:

Actually our MH or Kam Woo Sung can sing too as he sang an OST for My Spring Days, his other drama before SWKF. He can act, draw and sing! A multi talented man indeed!

I wanted to comment that his voice sounds like Paul Kim's too. :D

- "Will there be a miracle for us?"

- "It already happened to me"

KQt0lPy.gif

aPez51v.gif

Spoiler

UghlwIQ.gif

Uspi7F7.gif

ztuPGAw.gif

9ZMUeNO.gif

tdEDxl6.gif

uy0tmxI.gif

Cr. SWKF DC 

===

Another satisfying episode.. Can't stop replaying these sweet and moving moments of OTP... KSA and KWS's brilliant acting complements each other's so well, both are dam good in crying scenes. 

Can't wait to see SJ and MH crush those disgusting people from Apollo.. MH is quite badass in the scenes with the Apollo's lawyer hehe -_- Hoping for a miracle in the end for SJ and MH.

YEAH!:D

Our MH agreed to go for treatment at last! The power of SJ's love.

It's so heartwrenching to see YD crying when she overheard about her dad dying. But it was extra satisfying to see MH finally hugging his daughter! :wub:

MH has changed! Love his new attitude towards his staff and people working at his apartment. He even weighs himself without SJ's coaxing! Heeee!:tongue:

My alltime favourite melodrama for sure whatever the ending!:heart:

I don't want the drama to end... :bawling:

I can never get enough of MH and SJ together.

Rewatching episode 33..

MH is sooooo man when he was talking to the bad lawyer and when he said that he has a lot of money... LOL

He is my type of ahjussi!! :wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuiw7e7Hq5wk1xyBXFO3U437maxresdefault.jpg  Learning what love means... One heartbeat at a time...

MH speaking

" I want you to be free.  Without being bound to anything.

SJ's reply

" I know you'll always...  be with me even when I can't see you.

You'll be in the sky as a star... both day and night.

When the wind blows, I'll feel you in the wind.

And I'll feel your presence... even when the sun shines."

:heart:

When thinking back on it this drama has left my heart no where to hide.  From SJ losing her daughter and husband.  To MH losing his passion for his work, his family and even his dog. Even seeing how cancer makes him suffer day after day.  To seeing friends and men and women cry to seeing MH's daughter suffering in silence while facing the truth alone.  This drama has it all...  The ability to take hold of what's inside grab your heart and shake it... Until it weeps...

They mentioned about trial in Singapore in episode 35. Can they extend the drama and come Singapore for shooting? I'll attend!!! LOL 

Edit to ask: what do you all mean OTP?

OTP means one time pin to me. LOL

Archived