[Drama 2018] Should We Kiss First?, 키스 먼저 할까요

0ly40

3 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

They mentioned about trial in Singapore in episode 35. Can they extend the drama and come Singapore for shooting? I'll attend!!! LOL 

Edit to ask: what do you all mean OTP?

OTP means one time pin to me. LOL

Hello! So you're also from Singapore chingu? Welcome to this quiet thread!:D

I dont think they'll have the trial here in Singapore. It'll be too costly anyway.<_<

OTP means ONE TRUE PAIRING. Over here it is our MH & SJ who we call MUJIN couple.

Yes! Ep 35-36 are just soooo beautiful to watch. Will rewatch again and again and again and I super LOVE how MH looks when SJ recollected how about her days with KS while they were outside a military camp with cherry blossoms in thd back ground. I laughed like crazy when SJ patted his butt when he was annoyed about being referred to as being old.:blush:

MUJIN, my OTP of 2018 for sure!:heart:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for explaining, gladys57! :blush:

I have been rewatching since episode 1 and especially love episode 33, 35 and 36.

MH devotion and love for SJ just makes me want a MH in my life minus the cancer. :D

And yes, when MH got jealous.... that is soooo adorable! How can such a jealous ahjussi set my heart racing? Lol

Super love episodes 33,34,35,36. So glad our OTP has cleared all their misunderstandings. They are simply adorable  every moment they are together. He finally said the little 3 words to SJ. And later to his deserving loyal friend IW too! So happy he hugged ID. 

The most recent episode is definitely sweet. A lot of genuine smiles in that one - especially between MH and SJ. I also like how the revelation was made to YD and her reaction afterwards. At least it wasn't anything dramatic. I still think MH's logic of distancing himself earlier is stupid though.

Was that the end of SJ vs Apollo? A bit anti climatic but it does bring back the focus of the drama to the OTP. Hopefully SJ will reconcile with her mom too and hopefully mom can accept MH.

Loyal MR is back. Just loved it when she said if SJ want MH to be healthy that she wants the same too.

The number one thing I fear about K-drama is the ending because most of the time they sucked. With this one I'm fine with sad or happy ending as long as they keep the wonderful narration.

I DONT think it's the end of SJ vs Apollo yet. Remember Chairman Park told his henchmen to "get rid" of MH by all means? Then that "apology" to SJ was an ACT. His lawyer commented that his ACT was good enough for Hollywood. And when he emerged from his office only to see himself being reported on big screen TV about his crimes. That I'm afraid will only be further catalyst for him to embark on his planned evil deed of getting rid of MH. :angry:

Please Writernim, dont have our MH killed by that wicked Chaiman!  If he were to die, I'd rather he passed away peacefully with his loved ones beside him! :cold_sweat:

Hello everyone. I became an avid fan of Kim Sun Ah since watched MNKSS in 2011 in local TV. Now while watching epilogue of episode 34 remembered that she also taught Hyun Bin's hero to vocalize his love in the last episode of MNKSS. I forgot the lines but they were similar what she told Son Mu Han. I'm not fluent in english so can not write more about the series. Only wanted to say I'm glad that she is once more appricated by korean and international viewers. 

50 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

I DONT think it's the end of SJ vs Apollo yet. Remember Chairman Park told his henchmen to "get rid" of MH by all means? Then that "apology" to SJ was an ACT. His lawyer commented that his ACT was good enough for Hollywood. And when he emerged from his office only to see himself being reported on big screen TV about his crimes. That I'm afraid will only be further catalyst for him to embark on his planned evil deed of getting rid of MH. :angry:

Please Writernim, dont have our MH killed by that wicked Chaiman!  If he were to die, I'd rather he passed away peacefully with his loved ones beside him! :cold_sweat:

Yeah. They mention about him going hospital at 4pm and "getting rid" of him. It made me very worried.

But I really wonder how many days ago or how many days had passed for the epilogue? With MH doing the nice things.. and him standing onto the weighing machine and paying the fine.

There's change of clothes right? 

17 minutes ago, balca said:

Hello everyone. I became an avid fan of Kim Sun Ah since watched MNKSS in 2011 in local TV. Now while watching epilogue of episode 34 remembered that she also taught Hyun Bin's hero to vocalize his love in the last episode of MNKSS. I forgot the lines but they were similar what she told Son Mu Han. I'm not fluent in english so can not write more about the series. Only wanted to say I'm glad that she is once more appricated by korean and international viewers. 

Welcome!

I too fell in love with Kim Sun Ah after watching her act in My lovely Sam Soon and have been watching most of her dramas. 

I hope she has more dramas for us!

I can't get enough of her and her latest pairing with Kam Woo Sung in Should we kiss first?

"My" ahjussi is just so charming in this drama and they both looked so compatible with their onscreen chemistry!:wub:

15 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Yeah. They mention about him going hospital at 4pm and "getting rid" of him. It made me very worried.

But I really wonder how many days ago or how many days had passed for the epilogue? With MH doing the nice things.. and him standing onto the weighing machine and paying the fine.

There's change of clothes right? 

I was wondering about that too. There were quite a lot coins in the jar and looks like MH was back from the hospital after his first treatment.

The writer is giving us hope with that new medicine for MH. But then our writer really like to play with our minds and keep us guessing. Remember the "hints" about a baby? lol. Like @dzareth I'm fine with whatever the ending is as long as the script stays good and there will be many scenes of OTP together until the end.

- LOVEE their meaningful smiles at the end of Ep 36. MH was finally able to fight for SJ and started to become her "miracle", like he once said to her before :)

rVWotGA.gif

- Another miracle that happened in SJ and MH's life is MR and IW.

- SJ's lack of enthusiasm toward nagging Muhan cracked me up lolz

j3W66Ov.gif

Cr.SWKF DC

- I hope ID stays with MH and SJ a bit longer. Want to see more father - daughter bonding time. 

Actually I can understand his OCDness. Because of his cancer, he cannot afford to have his immunization down or have any infection.

And not lying down on the bed after just coming back is to prevent dust mites. 

Can you imagine my horror when they were on bed when they just back and when SJ pushed MH's head down onto the grass??

I was literally screaming "Nooooooooooo"!

#imOCDtoo :D

8 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

I really like "my" ahjussi in this drama. His current hairstyle suits him so much more than his messy hair mop!

Absolutelly agree...I wonder why he keep that meesy hair mop all this time, he is so much better with his current hairstyle or in Married is Crazy Thing 

4 episode again..wonder how the writer will conclude all story and wonder what happen with MH, wanna see him smile again in SJ's hug:wub:

I know we have talked about it earlier pertaining to Apollo Confectionery and MH. And I just rewatched episode 36.

Based on subtitles provided, Apollo CEO was talking to spy about MH going to the hospital for new medication at 4pm right?

They commented that the chances are low and bad CEO said that "no matter how he dies, they will think it is  side effect..."

Am I overthinking here that they will kill MH by then?

Or they were just playing with the time line / deadline given so that if anything were to happen to MH at 4pm after the 1pm deadline, he won't be able to retaliate back? And that's the end of the bad CEO/ lawyer/ spy storyline and they will have no further appearance in our last 4 episodes??????

Archived