[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

18 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

But the timing is totally wrong. He is many years too late... she didn't love him any longer after college. Even now, if she wasn't with Ye, she would have rejected him because she only considers him as a friend.

His words are going to bite him: f. ex. he told her that she wasn't that attractive, she would cry too much aso. Even if his words were not to take seriously, she took these to face value. For her, it underlined that he wasn't interested in her. To me, his "jokes" contributed to the fact that BY would never see him as a possible lover, he has just become a friend. 

Yes ,  he might be thinking that time will wait , or time will always stop there where BY will still have feeling for him .  His anger / jealous  in next episode shows how immature he is still ( base on the preview) .  You are right, even BY is not with Dr Ye ,  she will not consider MH as well. i hope he would finally open up to BY ,  i wish BY will tell him face to face what is he lack of compare to Dr Ye . from the preview , it seems that he is putting the anger to Dr Ye

1 minute ago, bella1025 said:

kyaaaaaa... that kiss scene bts:tongue: is daebak!!! :wub:

I need them to become the LeeLee Couple, like how SongSong came about. :tongue:

LJH seems like a very low profile person , calm and shy .  today for once i thought DR Ye will propose to BY  when he sees her so sad about the news..  haha

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

go minho fight,:grimace:, yesss, tomorrow , confess you,:dizzy: yessss can be a surprise.:ph34r:
so tomorrow their colleagues will know, then I see that the next week in episode 15, JW and BYY will surely get angry, a little breaku, JW may be angry, then they back together in episode 16.

For minho, it's a shame,I'm disappointed, but I was rarely disappointed in a drama when the guy has the girl,   for me it's also the male lead, for me there are not second lead male here,the two actors seem to be at the same point of screen time even if JW had the girl,  i  love the character minho even if at first he was really annoying.

I see the videos of this drama on tvn youtube but it is not the entirety of an episode that is there just what seems important

@jellybing2009 Yes he does seem to be low profile but I like the fact that he's as giggly as Yubi during their sweet scenes... well not giggly.. but definitely smiling all throughout. :tongue:

First time in a while since I last wanted a drama couple to date IRL. :wub:

“I cried a lot because of you. I laughed a lot because of you. I believed in love because of you. And now I’m heartbroken because of you.”

“I gave you my heart, I just didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.”

31124034_659450307558831_351410186889461

35 minutes ago, jellybing2009 said:

I can see both Dr Ye n BY relationship got deeper and deeper .. while for MH  , it is good that he knows  about their relationship. I guess he is angry because their relationship keep in secret. I wonder if Dr Ye know that  MH likes BY ?  Next episode is about MH jealousy ? i hope that he can eventually reliased what he lack of and grow up as a better MH .

I think he should release it too but not to BY or JH who did nothing wrong. It's his emotion and he should take care of it on his own.

He crush her feeling again and again and was mean to her so she doesn't own him anything when she choose JH since she never give him any signal.

For JH, he has realise how great BY is and has gone to her. He didn't do anything to MH but just was honest with his feeling for her. He didn't steel her from MH but she choose him.

15 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

so tomorrow their colleagues will know, then I see that the next week in episode 15, JW and BYY will surely get angry, a little breaku, JW may be angry, then they back together in episode 16.

Why should they break up ? I don't see it happening personally (hope it doesn't ?).

16 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

For minho, it's a shame,I'm disappointed, but I was rarely disappointed in a drama when the guy has the girl,   for me it's also the male lead, for me there are not second lead male here,the two actors seem to be at the same point of screen time even if JW had the girl,  i  love the character minho even if at first he was really annoying.

Like you i don't see JW or MH has second and first lead. Unlike many drama where the first lead got all the screan time, there they let both got enough that we understand them better. I am happy that it's JH/BY but I like it like that.

Unlike a drama like radio romance (I loved the drama) where the second lead seem really big but you never see him for exemple.

I don't understand  korean but I just hope that in the preview, when they are on the buggy and BY is screaming (I think she is), it's not because she is frightened.

If something happen like MH jealous from JW go fast so she is not with him and scare her in the process and doesn't realise it at all because he doesn't think of her at all, that would make me so angry.

Anyway I love JW and BY relationship and that she is just happy. She discover new find about him little by little and like them too. When she see him treating the doctor and he didn't even show off to her about doing it. She was touched by his kindness. In a way, he is like her I think. They both are kind to patient and don't try to show off. Maybe it's because of that that he is the only one who see it at the begining of the drama.

I hope that MH will grow fast enough to realise that BY is truly happy right now and what he do could only hurt her.

That hug looks so comfortable :wub: If I was her, I would have slept in his arms LMAO.. girl you're so lucky and you deserve this...

OMG Min Ho... The preview looks dangerous tho..I hope Bo Young is okay.. My heart breaks for you too, Min Ho. But this is the reality. Not everything is gonna fall into place. Time will not waiting for you. People come and go.

I just had a thought. Normally ep 13- 15 are kept for the OTP break up and angst.

Looking at episode 14's preview- is it going to be reserved for SMH? I am a bit disturbed by this turn of events. But based on what I heard it's going to be a fight for WBY. I mean " heol, this is what the writer planned? " That's why she made the 2nd male lead be on the forefront and only had the confession in ep 11. I am sure somewhere in the ep 14 cliffhanger he is going to confess to BY. Goodness me.

By the way my euphoric mood has totally disappeared as the Chief's diagnosis has made me remember 2 recent emails I received. Both from within my work area. Diseases suck but somehow it hits home harder when it's one of your own. I was shattered to read about a fundraising for someone who actually needed financial help for a condition and it came to a point it was help to pay for his funeral expenses. This from 2 highly qualified medical professionals- I hope no one they know are on soompi- so so so sad. Then another who needs a bone marrow transplant but her ethnicity meant she needed to apeal to the ethnic group. So I shared within my own friends.

See? Reality really really sucks sometimes. I went back to the appeal page to see how it was going after I finished ep 13. Money cannot replace life and health.

Sorry to be a downer but they both came in April. And tonight's message hit me hard.

30 minutes ago, RPM said:

“I cried a lot because of you. I laughed a lot because of you. I believed in love because of you. And now I’m heartbroken because of you.”

“I gave you my heart, I just didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.”

mpments like these. and i really love wham's last christmas.. 

the message is so loud and clear.. AND AWESOME..

Last christmas, i gave you my heart

the very next day you gave it away.

This year.. soemthing something.. but basically i just went ahead and found another women!

In your face!

Thanks everyone for the goodies!

-More OTP sweet scenes and enjoyed the clips 

-He is tooo sweet looking googly eyes at her and tenderly wiping the tomato sauce from her lips

-Cute how he gets dating tips on the famous menu to treat BY (yummy spanish tapas) and still tell the staff to mind their beeswax

(cute how alarmed he looked when they were like we KNOW you are dating.  Plus SW repeatedly nagging---is she pretty? is she pretty? Where as everyone is like---how did you meet? Who is she? LOL you know SW priorities.)

-JW changing radio channels to get music to cheer her up but after several failed attempts, her mock imitation to him--let me give you some advice--just having you beside me gives me strength---swoon and cute!

-Their walk amongst the cherry blossoms and his tender kiss---YESH and she went in for it  (the bobo) too (yeah!)

-We knew MH would find out, but it is a bit sad he found out that way. But he has this uncanny timing when it comes to BY though.

Plus it was noted how OVER the moon BY looks in JW's embrace outside of her building

-Our OTP cared about their senior and they are a good match---as she went back to check in on him and saw JW working with him. Awww. 

-BY did not see the post it (it appears) that was with the tickets and MH and NW could have seen it but didn't

still that only delayed MH finding out just by a little

-To have someone you look up as a mentor/idol praise you and in front of everyone is a big deal indeed (such a proud moment for BY) and she STILL is not a FT there yet

I cannot wait to watch this drama later today but so EXCITED!

Sorry if posted already, I didn't see it but it was talked about the 30 + second kiss scene.  Plus the making of the noraebang scene was funny to. LOL.

Agreed this BTS of the 30 sec kiss and 20 sec is WAY better than the final product in the drama. Kind of like that HOT fan myself kiss between the OTP in another drama,  it was a hot BTS in Suspicious Partner by Ji Chang Wook.  (In spoiler if interested there is another version that is unedited but I couldn't find it. But you get the drift here and there were dating rumors sparked from it too.)

So thoughtful of the other by chewing gum (LOL) cute! Plus the second countdown in the text below. Cute they are smiling and happy while filming this scene, shows their comfort. One angle and then an other angle and the later kiss scene to have that ajusshi putting the flower bud on BY's hair for that scene LOL. Cute how BY had to do it first and put one on her head by herself initially.

Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Kiss scene I loved in Suspicious Partner

Spoiler

i loved today's episode so much. how both BY and JW areso perfectly matched.they think so similarly (going to treat their Senior) love same things (poetry)... and makes each other comfortable.

al OTP scenes were so lovely and cute.

and after seeing Dorky JW last week i just couldn't see his "may i give you an advice" line in same light as before rather I had this grin all the time.... their loveis getting so deeper and sincere to play with it for angst sake. i just hope the break up cliche should not come in picture.

BTS... 30 sec kiss, so well done, with some perfect angles how it was spoiled in the actual drama.... and BTS had some nice close up shot of kiss while in epi the Long shot version took most of the time (and i hated that)

tomorrow would be a fun episode.. JW and MH handball fighting for BY.. i am waiting to see Dr. Ye gives MH response in his own way....

1 hour ago, vira28 said:

Finish ep 13 with giggling..but the preview, please mean-ho you can move..they love and perfect for each other, yeline be strongerrr till the end :heart:

Min Ho = MEAN HO! 

Brilliant!!!! I just laughed so hard! Why didn't we call him like this since day one??? xD

In fairness, Minho has already grown so much since the day he first stepped into the hospital. All is fair in love and war, so let's give it to him. 

If I'd have to be punny, I'd call him Min No in contrast to Dr. Yeah!

@kawaiibooty I do agree with @jeijei about Minho. I like the Min No vs Dr Yeah than Mean Ho.

He wasn't always mean to BY. Plus it is true all is fair in love and war. Plus he wasn't interested in her when she was nice to him in College. Now that he is learning more about BY and spending time with her, he cannot help but to like her for HER. She is not trying hard to impress him as that ship has LONG SAILED. He was nice to her and sincerely did stuff to cheer her up. But he only noticed her liking JW when he realized DUH she did the same for him. Only THEN did he realize it. Granted he was slowly starting to like her but he doesn't have a callous heart. I may be a Yeh Liner I appreciated his gesture to drive her to the beach, get the hard to find/out of print poetry book, to consoling her when she lost the FT opportunity when MC decided to stay but ended up finding out she got rejected by JW (on the same day yikes girl).

Plus NW cleared up the misunderstandings BY had of MH (crimes she thought he did when he didn't), who did not care to correct it. It can be construed as, why bother to clear up the misunderstanding when this person is NOT important to me anyways. So no bothering to do it. I mean NW spilled the beans to the staff when cornered and it was not MH who BY thought did it. Or same thing back in College it was NW again and she thought MH tattled and told everyone. I may not like some of his petty actions and tripping BY, taking embarrassing pics and stuff but he is not an evil person. Like all people we have our good and bad moments. No one is perfect!

I agree with @jeijei , he has grown. We all knew he would have the BIGGEST GROWTH as we all talked about it at length here and there in this forum. But he is eating his words on wanting her to be happy (based on the preview clip). He declares to JW that he will NOT give up liking BY. (But he could not have been so blind to see dreamy and blissful look of happiness on BY being embraced by JW. It is too HARD not for him to not see it.

He won't acknowledge JW and BY relationship. For someone who wanted her to be happy, he did conceded to himself that he was over the moon when she was rejected. (That doesn't sound like someone who wants you to be happy. But he did have the sense to say he knows it is not right but still he couldn't help himself.)

23 minutes ago, jeijei said:

In fairness, Minho has already grown so much since the day he first stepped into the hospital.

About him growing up since the first day, I am not really fine with that. First episode he is just mean to her, second he make a patient feel bad and make fun of her. Third he refuse her peace offering and even make her fall at the end of the episode. He is like that for a while like when they are with JW and he keep trying to make BY look bad.

With time, thinking about it, I don't think he grew up at all personally, it's just that he accepted that he liked BY and understood that he can't keep being mean to her if he want to be with her.

For him to truly grow, he must confront his family and let go of BY. We will know if he has grow tomorrow from that. If he doesn't let her go, that would mean he is just that selfish guy who don't think about other but only himself.

@jeijei @Nodame I don't think that hurting the person you like while she is happy is "all is fair in love".

Not all people turn into saints or morally upright when they're in love. That's the beauty of love as shown here -- the madness in unrequited love, the lasting regret of noble idiocy, the loneliness caused by indecisiveness, the scar of betrayal. Each one of them is in a healing process one poetry a day. 

Archived