[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is me.

Fanning myself near my eyes ala WBY. Not because I am crying. But because I am trying to control my blushing.

Eeeeee.....

Yup. There is nothing to this post. I just needed to release some emotions.

3 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Is he the first and only one to know?

Yes. He is . He saw it with his own yes when they hugged . JW was sending By home ...oh well. It has to happen sooner or later

things get heated tomorrow!

That close up of BY's smile while she's in Ye's arms. Yessem! :wub:

-

Well, it is in character for MH to be mad. I guess he cannot fathom why his feelings wont be returned by BY, just becauase he has now fallen for her. Sigh. Hope he really grows out of this petty stage. And JW's right, BY is his sunbae. 

2 minutes ago, jellybing2009 said:

you spot on from your previous post. Yes ,  he saw them hugging at the dorm .  This is so heart breaking for him .

But the timing is totally wrong. He is many years too late... she didn't love him any longer after college. Even now, if she wasn't with Ye, she would have rejected him because she only considers him as a friend.

His words are going to bite him: f. ex. he told her that she wasn't that attractive, she would cry too much aso. Even if his words were not to take seriously, she took these to face value. For her, it underlined that he wasn't interested in her. To me, his "jokes" contributed to the fact that BY would never see him as a possible lover, he has just become a friend. 

2 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@triplem Thanks a lot for the answer, the videos and the recap!

First SMH will be mad, then jealous and the fight between Ye and SMH will push SMH to confess to BY.

Yes i think so as well. He does need to get it off his chest or he will forever be wondering. But it’s clear from tonight that JW & BY are the end game.

Does Dr Ye n BY have dated for 2 weeks ? there is this korean words on top of the hospital roof scene. .

This episode has reflected a lot in life , Chief Kim is one of the example ..  moral of the story  .. while working hard , please take care of your health ..

I can see both Dr Ye n BY relationship got deeper and deeper .. while for MH  , it is good that he knows  about their relationship. I guess he is angry because their relationship keep in secret. I wonder if Dr Ye know that  MH likes BY ?  Next episode is about MH jealousy ? i hope that he can eventually reliased what he lack of and grow up as a better MH .

Those dating scene i can say it is very sweet for them, they grow as a couple . This time round Dr Ye comforted and support BY ,  it could be in  future is BY turn to comfort Dr Ye .

Today episode i am touch with the story ( not just the love story) , coz i have seen someone like Chief Kim , just one night turn into a person that need a lots help in daily life..

Omg guys go check out the kiss bts . I’m practically squealing & screaming , the first kiss cut was like 20s ( edit: 30s) ...tvN did a count down. It was even more intense then what we saw in the episode last week. LYB was completely giggly. I don’t blame her. Completely fanning myself . :wub:

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omg guys go check out the kiss bts . I’m practically squealing & screaming , the first kiss cut was like 20s ...tvN did a count down. It was even more intense then what we saw in the episode last week. LYB was completely giggly. I don’t blame her. Completely fanning myself . :wub:

Thanks for deleting the images....it was funny to see they were given gums to chew before the kissing scene...lol!

From the preview, I'm actually a bit disappointed in MH.. I mean.. everyone goes through heartbreak (although some people might be luckier than others in the sense that they go through it fewer times), but most people don't become petty like him. So far, everything that MH thought was just in his head, aka it didn't happen in real life. BY was nice to him because her personality is like that, there wasn't any reason to hate him after the problem during university was cleared. And instead of him continuing to show his mature side of wishing her happiness, he decided to hurt him (during the dodgeball game) and her (during the ATV). I get that he must be hurting, but it doesn't mean you can act that way.. I just hope he gets over it soon and becomes BY's good friend again :) 

Anyways.. from the clips of today's episode, it seems like it's really sad. :( I can't wait to watch it with english sub so I finally understand everything, but the way this drama portrays old age is really something. First with the older generation falling behind knowledge and technology (they showed it with JY's dad & JY's boss). And now with sickness. :( 

On the up side, BY & JW really suit each other. With their likes, thoughts, actions (both of them really do care about their boss/senior), etc. I'm glad both of them found each other. BY during the end of her career in this hospital (if she doesn't become a full timer) and JY at the beginning of his career in this hospital. And the way both of them rely on each other.. I hope I can find someone like that too in real life :)

Now... can episode 14 come already?!?! hahaha :D

P.S.: did BY see JW's letter at the end? or did she not open the envelope at all?

Archived